Catfished by Mistress Zee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh my God!" I gasped as the sensation overwhelmed me. I did have the presence of mind to add, "I just didn't want to disturb you, Ma'am."

"Awwww, such a sweet boy. Do you think you deserve a reward for being good?" she teased, her eyes sparkling.

"Yes, Ma'am! Please?" I pleaded.

"Would you like to cum?" she asked, teasing me mercilessly.

"Yes, Ma'am! Please! Please may I cum?" I begged softly.

"I don't know, that didn't sounds like very much begging," she sighed. "I guess you're not that worked up after all."

"Oh please, Ma'am! Please take pity on your boy and let me cum! I'm so worked up from worshiping your feet and watching you cum was just hot as hell. Please, please, please?"

She looked at me as if deciding. "You think Mistress Zee would let you cum?"

"I don't know, Ma'am, maybe, but..." I trailed off, a little unsure I wanted to get too deep.

"But what?" she asked sternly, clearly wanting a response right away, her feet stopping.

"She'd probably make me... earn it," I added hesitantly.

"Oh?" she went back to teasing, moving her feet just a bit faster. "How do you think she'd do that?"

"Maybe she'd spank me, first?" I offered.

"Well, that's not happening right now. Maybe our next trip, if I want to," she added, managing to be both teasing and menacing at the same time. It was a fine line, but it was hot when she did it.

"Maybe she'd make me promise to do something? Something humiliating?" I offered.

"Sounds promising, what do you think she'd have in mind?" she teased moving her feet even faster.

"Maybe... having me cum with her feet, and lick them clean after?" I said, a little unsure. I'd had this fantasy for some time, but I wasn't sure if she'd be into it. I don't know why I hesitated.

"Really?" she drew the word out into three syllables, but her smile was all predator. "That seems pretty humiliating. Would you do that for her? For me?"

I nodded, starting to feel my orgasm building from the constant rub of her feet, "Oh yes, Ma'am! I'd do anything for you."

"I know, but its hot to hear you say it. Tell me what you're going to do," she purred.

"Ma'am, may I please cum and then clean your gorgeous and sexy feet? Please? Please may I cum and worship you?"

"Tell me when you're close, and beg. Beg like your orgasm depends on it, because it does," she did that teasing and menacing voice again.

I was really worked up at that point, so it could only have been another minute at most before I was begging and blubbering to cum. I don't even know what I said, I was so lost.

She replied curtly with, "No! Hold it, don't cum yet."

I begged and pleaded. I'm sure I was pathetic and mewling, I was pretty desperate.

Finally after making me wait until it felt like my balls were going to burst, she said the words, "Cum for me, boy."

I let go of the orgasm I'd been building for several minutes. I did have enough presence of mind to not get too loud, but I came for a long time. It felt like minutes, but was probably about 15-20 seconds or so. My body was shaking with little aftershocks for quite some time.

My eyes cleared from their haze and my wife was looking up at me with this cat that ate the canary look on her face. It was beautiful. She also reminded me, "You have some unfinished business." She pointed to the long ropy strands of cum on her legs and feet.

"Yes, Ma'am," I leaned down, still a little short on air and stuck my tongue into the salty thickness. It was a strong, salty taste, not really bad, just strong.

"Hold it all in your mouth, my little cum-slut," my wife said, I could hear the smile on her face.

I quickly worked my tongue around collecting as much of my spending as I could. There was a lot! I was sure to keep it all on my tongue. Once I had all the white cream I could find, I looked up at her.

"Show me, slut," she grinned with that twinkle in her eyes again.

I held out my tongue with all my thick cum on it. I was at the same time embarrassed and incredibly turned on. I couldn't believe how humiliating licking my own seed off her feet was. And with her calling me slut and cum-slut, well if I hadn't just came, I would have been rock hard!

"Swallow," she commanded simply.

I obediently swallowed down the load and then held out my tongue to show her.

"Good little cum-slut," she teased as she beckoned me to her. I snuggled in next to her on the bed and we lay quietly for a while.

"You are amazing," I said after a couple minutes, kissing her softly on the shoulder.

"I know," she replied back. "So, that was good? I know it wasn't a full session, but I enjoyed the hell out of it."

"Oh my God! Yes!" I excitedly answered. "You are just as awesome as ever. So sexy and playful."

She smiled wrapping her arm around my shoulders and pulling me in close.

"So, you really think Mistress Zee will let you cum?" she asked quietly.

"I'm not sure, I hope so, but its not really up to me," I said.

"No, its not," she agreed quickly. "And you think she'd make lick your own cum up?"

"Possibly, she seems pretty... domineering," I noted.

"Well, I'll mention to her that you want to do that," she added smugly. "Maybe I'll give her a whole list of things I want her to do to you..."

"As you wish, Ma'am!" I smiled happily at her.

"So, did you like licking up your cum?" she asked, seriously wanting to know. This was one of the great things about her, she really wanted to know what made me tick.

"Yes, I did. It was surprisingly humiliating, yet getting to worship your feet at the same time was pretty awesome. So, it was kind of a mind fuck, that way," I tried to explain.

"Why would it be humiliating? Its just cum. Its not like I haven't swallowed it from you before," she wondered.

"I don't know," I shrugged. "I guess its just some of the male ego? Or the idea that a 'real man' wouldn't be eating his own cum that he just licked off his Mistress' feet?"

"Well, we need to make sure to beat any of that last male ego out of you," she added with just a hint of seriousness.

"I look forward to it, Ma'am!" I smiled at her as she kissed me softly.

"You better! You also better get used to licking your jizz off me more," she added.

I looked surprised, "Really? So you enjoyed that part?"

"Uh-huh, I think it goes to that 'breaking the male ego' idea. The thought that you had just put forth your 'virile male seed' and were now taking it. Kind of the same idea as being pegged," she explained, hitting another of my big fantasies. "I enjoyed it, too. If I hadn't already cum, I'd probably have played with the vibe right then."

We talked some more before we finally went and cleaned up to get ready for bed.

It was a few days before my wife brought up vising Mistress Zee again. One night as we were getting ready for bed, she simply said, "I've been in touch with Mistress Zee, she's a trip."

"Oh, great! Glad you like her," I said trying to not sounds too eager. I wanted to ask about what they talked about, when we would meet, but I also didn't want to push too much. Plus, I figured she might want to tease me.

"Oh yes! She's great, definitely a good pick for meeting up," she said flatly.

I hesitated. Did she want me to ask? Was she just toying with me?

"Do you want to know how it went?" she smiled slyly as she looked at me.

I blushed, it was like she was reading my mind, "Yes, Ma'am."

"Then finish getting naked and get in bed... actually, put these on," she tossed me the panties she'd been wearing. They were lacy, sexy boyshorts. Of course, I could also smell her on them as I took them in my hand.

So, I slid the soft, lacy panties up and climbed under the covers with her. I realized she was completely naked as I slid up next to her.

"How do my panties feel?" she said in my ear as she kissed my neck.

"They feel wonderful, so soft and lacy," I whispered back.

"Roll over a bit, I want to feel you," she said as she pushed my shoulder. I turned onto my side and she started rubbing her hands over my ass and my hips, I could feel the designs in the lace as her hands ran over me. "Now, was there something you wanted to know?"

"Yes, Ma'am. What did you talk... oh my..." her roving hands brushed my hardening cock, just a light touch, but enough to throw me off. "Uhm... what did you talk about?"

"Are you sure you want to know?" she teased as she lightly brushed my balls. In the lace, the light touch was such a tease.

"Yes, Ma'am, please?" I begged softly.

"Please what, pet?" she chuckled softly as she brushed my cockhead. "You're dripping."

"Sorry, Ma'am, you've got me very worked up. Please may I hear... oh wow... may I hear what your plans with Mistress Zee are?" I pleaded.

"Are you sure you want to know?" she said again as she ran one hand over my balls and pressed her tits against my back. I could feel the heat radiating off her as she rubbed her large breasts against me.

"Please Ma'am? Please tell me what your plans with Mistress Zee are? I want to know when we'll meet and what we're going to do. Please tell me?" I breathed quietly, trying to plead with her. I never knew if I was begging enough, or too much or what.

"Oh my, she has all sorts of wicked plans for you," my wife whispered in my ear, grinding herself against my back. "So many lovely ideas! And she really liked those pics of you as my sissy maid. Get me the vibrator."

I leaned over to the nightstand and pulled out the small vibe, handing it to her. "So, you can expect, you'll be done up as her sissy. Of course, that also means she wants you as feminine as possible... let's see if this works."

I was about to ask what, when she reached down the back of the panties. She turned the vibrator on and put it down the back of the panties, right along my asscrack. Not actually in, just resting between the cheeks. She then began grinding her pussy and clit along the vibe, digging it into my crack. That was a really intense feeling!

She growled into my ear, "She has a whole plan for the next week and half of what I'm going to do to you, you're going to like most of it, I think. She definitely wants your little ass stretched, so you'll be wearing you butt plug."

She moaned as she hit a good spot with the vibe, panting in my ear she continued, "You're to practice your make-up, walking in heels each night and fucking yourself with your dildo, too. You're only wearing your feminine underwear until we meet her next Saturday, oh and one more thing..."she trailed off breathlessly, clearly worked up and enjoying this. "You're going to be locked in your chastity cage until then, too."

She then ground hard against me, biting my shoulder hard. The vibe was digging painfully into me, but I didn't dare move, since I didn't want to disrupt her. I could hear her panting as she shuddered in what I assumed was a pretty good climax.

She settled down and reached down to turn the vibe off. "Oh my, I feel better. How are you down here?" she whispered as she kept lightly playing with my lace covered cock and balls. Teasing me with soft touches, I whimpered slightly.

"Now, its up to me if you get to cum again before you get locked up. Soooo... I have to decide how much do I want to torment you and if you actually get off. I'm thinking you really want to cum, right?"

I nodded, "Yes, Ma'am! Please may I cum? Please? I'm so worked up!"

"But that will be the fun, especially if you're in chastity for a week and a half! Oh my, you'll be so worked up, I'll bet Mistress Zee could get you to do even more terrible things than what she has planned!"

"Oh Ma'am! Please? Please let me cum? I'll be a good sissy for you both," I pleaded desperately.

"Oh you will either way, pet. But I just can't resist watching you get off. Its so hot knowing I can make you this crazy," she whispered in my ear as she wrapped her hand around my cock. "But you are going to clean up your mess."

"Yes, Ma'am! I'll clean up, thank you, Ma'am! You're so sexy and amazing! Oh my..." She began stroking rapidly and with how worked up I was it only took me a minute or so to beg to cum. She let me, after some more begging. I came panting and groaning as she milked every last drop out of me.

My shoulders slumped as I tried to catch my breath. My wife whispered in my ear, "Such a mess, I guess my sissy girl enjoyed wearing my panties?"

"Yes, Ma'am! Thank you, Ma'am, they are amazing. You are amazing," I panted, a big, silly grin on my face as she turned me to face her.

"Now, clean up, pet," she ordered as she held her hand to my face. I dutifully licked my cum off her hand, trying to make it a sexy show for her. She said things like, "Oooh, looks like someone likes their sticky treat. I guess I'll have to make you eat all the cum in the future." She smiled wickedly as she said that.

Once I had cleaned her, she had one last order, "Go put on your cage, pet. Then come snuggle with me."

We'd played off and on with chastity over the years, going through a few cages that were okay. Sadly, these kind of toys just weren't the kind of thing you should go cheap with. So, we'd finally invested in a device called The Vice. It was about the lightest and most comfortable device we'd been able to find, however it wasn't cheap. But after trying several devices that either broke or didn't work right or just had issues with not fitting, this was one of the most affordable we could manage.

I locked myself into the sleek black cage, put the panties back on and went back to bed. I snuggled in to my wife and dreamed of being her submissive sissy. Needless to say, my sleep was restless because the cage wouldn't let me get worked up.

As much as I'd like to say you can just slap a chastity cage on and keep it on for days, the simple fact is you have to build up to that just like anything else. So, I'd usually do a step up type program. Wear the cage for a day, take it off for a few hours and see if there's any irritation. I'd treat that irritation and then put the cage back on a day later. Then I'd wear it for about three days and see how things progressed. From there I was usually good to wear it for weeks at a time. Of course, a month was the most I had ever been locked in. Yes, we did celebrate Locktober like that last year!

It had been a few weeks since I'd worn the cage, like I said, it'd been some time since we'd been able to take one of our kinky trips, so we hadn't played anything in a while. So, I was wondering how I'd do, and was going to remove the cage and check everything in the morning. I was a bit surprised when I couldn't find the key. I was pretty sure I'd left it with the spacers and other accessories for the cage.

I looked up at my wife and saw her grinning at me, "Everything okay... pet." She emphasized one of the sub names she usually used for me. We didn't usually play Domme/sub after a scene and certainly not the next morning!

"Yes, Ma'am," I smiled back. "Everything is wonderful!"

"Good, I thought you might have lost something," she smiled as she held up the keys.

"No, Ma'am, everything is right where it should be!"

She chuckled and I went to go try and cool down in the shower. Her little display had me testing the chastity cage, and I assure you the cage was wining. After my shower, I was a bit surprised to open my drawer and see that all of my underwear were gone. In their place were several thongs in lacy, silky and even vinyl fabrics.

I realized this was serious. My wife and Mistress Zee were not playing around. This both scared and thrilled me to a degree.

The next week and a half were kind of a blur as I followed all of Mistress Zee's orders. I spent a bit of time each night practicing my make-up, walking in my heels, then sliding the 8" dildo I had in and out me until I was so worked up and frustrated I thought I might cum in the cage, but I couldn't quite get to that point.

So, by the time Saturday rolled around, I was more than ready to go! Unfortunately, my wife wasn't.

We were supposed to meet Mistress Zee at 3pm in a small cafe in downtown Philadelphia. We mostly hung around the house for the morning, but I was anxious and trying to do little projects to settle me down. Then around 10:30 or so, my wife's phone rang. It was her mother's ring tone. I could tell she was a little irritated, but also resolved.

"Fine," she said as she hung up the phone.

"Your mom, okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, my mom is on her way to the hospital. Its the same thing it was last time apparently. So, I'm going to head over, she's freaked out because she thinks its worse," she said, sighing in exasperation. Then she looked up, "Oh shit, I'm going to miss... late lunch." She looked around to make sure our youngest wasn't around. Thankfully he was up in his room playing.

I smiled and nodded, "Yeah, well that's the way life goes sometimes."

"Sorry, baby. Well, you should still go and meet with her at least. See if you like her, and let her know what's going on," she said sweetly.

"Are you sure? I'll feel a little weird. I mean, you've been the one in contact with her, so I don't really know much," I hesitated. "Also, I'm worried I'll freak out or say something stupid. I'd feel better with you there."

She laughed a little, then reassured me. "You'll be fine. She's just a woman, and be yourself. You're cute, you're funny, you're smart, you'll be fine." She then added, "And if you still want to go ahead with the session, go ahead."

"Really?" I was a bit surprised, but with how she'd been acting for the past ten days, I shouldn't have been too surprised.

"Absolutely, we already paid the deposit, so, make use of it," she grinned.

"Well, if you think I should. I'd still rather you were there," I replied, still a bit nervous.

She shrugged, "Well, don't worry about me. Besides I can join next time."

My wife headed out after that. As she drove away, I suddenly realized that she had my chastity keys. Aw, hell! Well, I guess I would just be locked away for the session, if I had the guts to go through with it. I won't lie, backing out was a real serious consideration at that point. On the other hand, I knew a lot of Dommes had issues with clients not showing, so I'd hate to make things a problem like that.

I busied myself for the rest of the afternoon until it was time to go. I left myself plenty of time to get there early. I did NOT want to be late. I know most Dommes hate that. I also stopped and picked up a small bouquet of flowers. It was nothing major, but I thought it might be a nice touch. I did also pack a bag that had some of my 'Shawna' stuff in it that Mistress Zee had apparently requested.

So, I drove up to the City of Brotherly Love and found the area where the cafe was and checked the time. I still had about 15 minutes once I'd parked. So, I hung in the car for a bit, the place was only a five minute walk and I didn't want to get there too early, but I didn't want to be late either. Arriving right on time can be a challenge. I guess that's the point? Dommes want to test you and see how you do? Or they don't want their time wasted? I don't know, I was just really nervous.

As I walked up to the cafe with the flowers in hand, I remembered my wife said Mistress Zee would be wearing a little retro style cocktail hat, she referred to it as a 'fascinator'. So, she should be pretty easy to spot. She'd be the powerful lady that was going to rock my world.

I entered the small cafe and since it was late in the afternoon and too late for lunch, but still too early for dinner, the place was largely empty. That was good, because I felt like everyone was staring at me. It may have also been because I was wearing my panties, corset, garters and fishnets under the khakis and polo I had on top of my femme clothes.

That was probably contributing to my nervousness. I felt like every person I passed knew what I was wearing. I knew in reality most of them didn't even really care. Hell, most people would never even give me a second look. That was part of the thrill of crossdressing for me. Becoming someone that people would not only look at once, but look twice. Maybe even three times was a huge change from my plain male self that no one ever really noticed.