Catfished Catharsis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It could be sooner if you want." Connor couldn't believe how bold he was being. There was just something about Hannah that made him want to take chances.

"What would you do if you were laying in bed with me?" Hannah asked.

"I would sleep," Connor said.

"Wow ok, no summertime sleepover for you."

"Wait I was just kidding ok. I would lay behind you and wrap my arms around you so that you were warm and comfortable."

"Sounds nice, but is that all," Hannah said.

*************

"I would pull you closer so that you were pressed against me and then I would kiss you softly just below your ear," Connor said. Both of the girls let out a slight breath as they read what Connor said. "I would trail kisses down your neck, each kiss I would suck and nibble on you more, each kiss lingering longer and longer on your skin."

"I would push my ass back against you, only to be shocked by how hard you are," Rebecca typed. She waited a moment for Julie to tell her to stop this, that it was going too far. They had agreed to get her brother to embarrass himself somehow by getting him to reveal his secrets, but they had never discussed going this far. Julie was having some reservations at what they were doing together, and who they were doing it with. That part was telling Julie that this was so wrong, she shouldn't be sexting someone with her best friend, especially since that someone was her stepbrother.

Over the last couple of months, Julie had found herself looking at Connor in a new light. Now that she was starting to get to really know him through Hannah, she allowed herself to really look at him, and wondered how had she never noticed how hot he was.

"What," Connor said one time when he caught her looking at him in the living room.

"Nothing... I just don't get why you have to be out here where I can see you when you have your room to be in," Julie had hesitated on what to say, so she fell back on her default attitude towards Connor. Connor looked like he was going to say something, but then he didn't, instead, he just grabbed his stuff and walked to his room. Julie beat herself up over that, why did she have to be so mean to him?

Later on that night Connor was barely responding to Hannah so she asked him what was wrong, but at first, he didn't want to tell her. Julie as Hannah tried to be extra nice to Connor to get him to talk about what he was going through. Eventually, she was able to get Connor to start to open up about what was going on.

"It's a little embarrassing to talk about but I think my stepsister hates me," Connor said.

"Awe, why do you think that?" Hannah asked.

"While, in about six years she has never said a nice word to me or even a non-hostile one at that. I've tried to get her to accept me, but eventually, I just gave up." Connor filled Hannah in on what just happened and several other examples. "I end up having to make myself walk away from her before I just blow up on her."

"I'm sorry hun, I bet it probably wasn't too easy for her to have her family changed when she was thirteen, but I don't think that justifies her treating you this way." Julie felt so weird talking to Connor about herself. After that night she told herself that she needed to start to make more of an effort to not be such a bitch to Connor. This was the first night that he confided in Hannah.

"Sorry, I don't want to burden you with my problems," Connor said, feeling embarrassed that he had told Hannah about his problems with Julie.

"No need to apologize, I am here anytime you need me," Hannah said.

Julie almost told Rebecca not to keep on going through with the sexting, but maybe it would be ok if she let Rebecca do all the messaging for it. Julie reasoned to herself that it would be ok if she just read the messages.

"I am getting really hard just thinking about how it would feel to have your amazing ass pressed back against me," Connor said. He lay in his bed and started to slowly stroke himself over his boxers.

"What would you do next?" Rebecca asked. Rebecca had her hand resting along her side, as she participated more in the sexting with Connor, she found herself getting so turned on that she couldn't help it. She raised her ass up in the air slightly and worked her hand down between her legs.

"I would kiss back up your neck, sucking and biting harder. I would kiss along your jawline, and then when I got to your mouth, I would cradle your check in my hand and tilt your face towards me so that I could kiss you for the first time," Connor said. Both of the girls took a moment to reread what Connor sent them. Julie didn't know it, but she did the same thing as Rebecca, she inched her hand down between her legs and started to press her hand against her pussy.

"I would bite your lip and grind my ass against your hard dick," Rebecca paused in writing this, wondering if Julie would stop her. When she didn't Rebecca wondered just how far she could go. "I would grab your hand and guide it up to my tits since you haven't given them any attention yet."

"Believe me, I have wanted to, I just wanted to hold back for as long as possible," Connor said.

"Why is that?" Rebecca asked.

"Because once I got my hands on your beautiful breasts, I know that I wouldn't want to let go."

"What would you do to them?" Rebecca asked.

"I would cup them from the bottom and size them up, trying to get them to fit fully into my hand, but I don't think that is possible, but I would still try. Then I would slide my thumb along your skin until I reached your nipple. I would roll it with my thumb, and then start to roll and pinch it between my thumb and forefinger." Both girls slid their hands away from their sex and up inside of their shirts. They started to play with their breasts the way that Connor said he would do it. Julie closed her eyes, imagining her stepbrothers loving touch. Rebecca heard Julie let out a little moan before she could stifle it. This turned Rebecca on even more, she had suspected that Julie was touching herself too, but the moan of pleasure was proof. The thought of her best friend touching herself while she was doing the same thing and they were sexting Julie's stepbrother turned Rebecca on so much. It all felt so wrong in such a good away.

"While you play with my tits I would reach back and grab a hold of your dick. I would start to stroke you through your boxers, making sure to touch every inch of your hard cock so that I could know what I was going to have inside of me later." Rebecca pulled on her nipple after saying that and she let out a small moan, testing what she could do near Julie.

"The more you touch me the harder I would play with your tits," Connor said.

"I would get frustrated with not being able to feel you directly and slip my hand inside of your boxers," Rebecca said.

Connor slipped his hand inside of his boxers and started to touch himself how Hannah said she would do it. He closed his eyes, imagining it was her hand on him. "With one hand still groping you, I would slide the other done your stomach, and into the waistband of your panties," Connor said. Julie touched herself how Connor described he would touch Hannah, she waited with her fingers just barely inside of her panties, urging him to say more. Rebecca wanted to do the same thing, but she was at a disadvantage since she was holding up the phone for both of them to see and was the one doing the messaging, so she had to stop playing with her tits. "I would wait a moment, teasing you, before I finally slid my hand further down, I would trace my fingers along your pussy, but not inside of it, not yet," Connor said. They continued to do as he said he would do to them.

"Don't tease me like that, or I will stop stroking you," Rebecca said.

"If you stop, I will pull my hand away," Connor said.

"That's not fair," Rebecca wrote.

"If you begged me, I might consider doing what you wanted," Connor said.

Julie couldn't believe how bold her stepbrother was being now compared to how he normally acted, he seemed to more and more be taking charge of Hannah, and the thought of him doing the same thing to her sent a thrill through her. "Please finger me, I want you inside of me," Rebecca wrote. She had her finger just outside of her entrance, she was dying to put it in.

"Since you asked so nicely, I would slowly start to slide my finger inside of you, how wet are you?" Connor asked.

"I'm so wet baby," Rebecca wrote.

"I would start to work my finger in and out of you slowly, with each time I would push my finger in just a little deeper until I made it all the way inside of you. I would leave my finger inside of you for a moment, enjoying how wet and tight you are," Connor wrote. Both of the girls did the same things to their pussy, forcing themselves not to go faster than the pace that Connor was setting. "I would then pull my finger slowly out of you and leave it just at your entrance."

"Don't tease me," Rebecca wrote. Connor didn't respond for a couple of minutes, which was an eternity for the two aroused girls.

"He wants you to beg for it again," Julie said and took the phone from Rebecca. "Please don't stop fingering me," Julie wrote. Julie saying something almost made Rebecca jump, she had been so focused on the fantasy between Hannah and Connor, that for a moment she had forgotten that her beautiful best friend was beside her right now touching herself. Rebecca was glad to have the use of her other hand, she immediately started to play with her neglected tits while she waited to finger herself.

"I slide my finger back in, but this time I use two fingers." Both of the girls did this and let out twin moans of pleasure as they slid in the extra finger, neither one of them had stifled their moans at all.

"Oh, that feels so good. I would pull your dick out so that I can fully stroke it," Julie wrote. She couldn't believe herself when she hit the send button, she had never sexted someone before, despite a couple of boyfriends trying to do so with her, she had never felt comfortable doing it, yet here she was sexting her stepbrother.

Connor pulled his cock out of his boxers and continued to masturbate. "I am going to start going faster and curl my fingers up to press against your g spot." The girls did as he said he would do, for a couple of minutes all three of them played with themselves. "I would then pull my fingers out every now and then and start to rub your clit." The girls did this and let out the loudest moan. Rebecca couldn't help but wish that she was the one causing Julie to moan out in pleasure, and she started to alternate between imagining that it was Julie or Connor who was touching her. She wanted so badly to reach out and touch Julie, but they were already breaking enough taboos, she was afraid that if she pushed Julie too far too early then she would withdraw back into how sheltered she normally was.

"I want you so badly," Connor said.

"I want you too," Julie struggled to write as she started to rub her clit harder.

"I'm getting close," Connor wrote.

"I am too," Julie wrote, and then added in a moment, "I want you to call out my name when you cum."

Connor closed his eyes and imagined Hannah naked, imagined all the things he would do to, with, and for her. His orgasm hit him, and he started to cum. Connor stretched out his legs as he strained and stretched from the pleasure wave that hit him. "Oh Hannah," he said out loud as his cum shot out, coating his hand and landing on his chest. He continued to slowly jerk himself off, "Oh Hannah, I just came so hard thinking about you," Connor sent to her her.

"I'm about to cum," Julie wrote. Rebecca noticed how hard Julie was touching herself now, and how she was humping against her hand. Rebecca was getting close too, she could have came a couple of minutes ago, but she had wanted to draw out her orgasm so that she could enjoy this experience of masturbating beside her best friend, she didn't know if this would be the only time so she wanted to make the most of it.

Julie wished that she could drop the act and let Connor know who Hannah really was. She wanted him to call her name out when he came, not Hannah's. Julie actually found herself jealous of the fake girl that she had helped create. If Connor knew it was really her could he like her as a girl and not a stepsister? Could he find her attractive and want to be with her, could the somehow be together even though they were stepsiblings? How weird would it be for their parents? All of these questions ran double time through Julie's mind. Julie hated herself for putting herself into this position where she could start to fall in love with her own stepbrother.

Julie started to press harder against her clit, her orgasm rapidly approaching. She pushed three fingers inside of herself and imagined it was Connor's hard cock plunging in and out of her, her hips seemed to rock on their own. Julie shook the bed and Rebecca could hear Julie's wetness as she masturbated. "Oh Connor, Oh Connor!" Julie started to call out as her orgasm hit her, she shook from the force of it and repeated his name, wishing that he was there to hear it. It had been weeks since she last masturbated so her orgasm was powerful.

The sound of Julie cumming turned Rebecca on so much, and now she didn't have to hold back. She started to play with her clit with one hand and finger herself with her other. She slipped in a third finger and rubbed up at her g-spot. She listened to Julie's cries of pleasure and imagined that she was the one who caused them. Rebecca's orgasm hit her and she clenched up, her fingers gripped tightly by her pussy. She put her face into the pillow and let out a loud moan that Connor would have definitely heard. As her orgasm subsided she whispered Julie's name into the pillow several times, each time a little louder, hoping that Julie would hear, but also being too scared to truly say her name out loud.

All three of them lay in bed, catching their breath and recovering from their orgasms. Connor stared up at the ceiling, wondering what else would happen next between him and Hannah. He couldn't wait to meet her, if she was half as great in person as she had been in their last couple of months then she would be the perfect girl. Connor looked at her first profile picture, the one of her smiling, and he smiled back at her, he tried to hold back his feelings, but he couldn't lie to himself any longer, he was falling in love. Julie lay in bed, still in shock that she had just sexted her brother, called out his name while orgasming, and did it side by side with her best friend. Julie had always joked that Rebecca's promiscuous behavior would rub off on her someday. She was a little embarrassed about how hard her orgasm had hit her, that was part of the reason why she rarely masturbated, she had to be completely alone to be able to enjoy herself fully. Rebecca felt amazing, she had been masturbating regularly since starting to talk to Connor, but that was never as good as when she was with a partner who knew what they were doing, but this time, with having Julie next to her and Connor right down the hall, there had been so much sexual tension around her that it had almost felt like the real thing.

A couple of minutes later Rebecca heard Julie's light snore. Rebecca picked up the phone, "I am going to go to sleep now, you tired me out ;)," she wrote.

"Yeah, me too, good night beautiful," Connor wrote. Rebecca didn't go to sleep right away, she laid on her back and stared up at the ceiling, she thought about Connor and Julie, wanting both of them. Rebecca wondered what it would be like to be with one, then the other, and then with both of them.

Julie woke up first and felt guilty when she remembered what had happened the night before but mixed in with that shame, she realized how much it had turned her on. Julie starts to trace her fingers along her thighs, and before she knows it, she starts to slid a finger inside of her. Julie knew she could have gone to the bathroom to do it, but she wanted the extra thrill of doing it next to her sleeping friend. When her orgasm hit her she tried to stifle it, but she couldn't. Rebecca woke up while Julie was halfway through and she started to masturbate too. Rebecca had to go faster so that she could catch up. Julie was so focused on her own pleasure that she doesn't notice Rebecca doing it too. When her orgasm hits she was so loud that she was afraid that she woke up Rebecca, but when she looked over she saw that Rebecca was in the middle of doing the same thing. She watched Rebecca play with herself, noticing how her hand was moving underneath the blanket, how her body writhes with her growing passion, and how her face scrunches up and she pushes her head back, her mouth agape in silent and some not so silent moans. Julie finds herself turned on by this and has a sudden thought of how she wished that she was the one who was giving Rebecca so much pleasure. She wonders what her pussy looks like, they had seen each other's tits countless times while changing. She wonders what it would be like to touch and be touched by her. Now she was also going to be looking at her friend in a different way.

Connor walked downstairs and saw that Rebecca and Julie had cooked breakfast, which was something that they never did. Connor kept on noticing the two girls looking at him across the table whenever they thought he wasn't looking. Finally, as he got up to rinse his plate in the sink, he felt their eyes on him. "What?" he said as he turned off the water and turned around. Julie quickly looked down at her food, but Rebecca didn't look away. She smiled at Connor, and he could already feel his annoyance subsiding. Rebecca had been one of his first crushes and those feelings had never fully left him, but he could mostly keep himself together around her. It was one of the strangest things, it seemed as though the more he talked to Hannah, the more time of day Rebecca gave him.

"Nothing, just that we were wondering if you had any plans today," Rebecca said.

"I don't have any for today, why?" Connor asked.

"While, we were wondering if you would want to hang out with us today?" Julie asked. Julie felt so nervous that Connor was going to say no to them.

Connor was hesitant at first, Julie had never invited him to hang out with her. They rarely spent any time together within the house, and even less outside of it. Connor didn't have anything planned for the day, and hanging out with Julie, and especially Rebecca might not be the worse way of spending the day. After how great of a night he had, Connor felt content and was willing to give them a shot. "What do you want to do?" he asked them.

"How about we go to the mall and see a movie?" Rebecca asked him.

"Yeah that sounds fun," Julie said, "So will you come with us?" She looked at him expectantly, she seemed so vulnerable to Connor, why was she so nervous to ask him to hang out with them, Connor wondered.

Connor took one last moment to think about it before he committed himself, but the way Julie asked him that question, he didn't think that he could say no to her. Hannah had been saying that someday he might be able to patch things up between him and his stepsister, if she was offering the olive branch then he couldn't refuse it. "Yeah I will go, sounds fun," Connor said. It was hard for him to tell which girl seemed more excited. Weird. Connor couldn't understand it, a few months ago Julie would have rather thrown herself off a tall building into a cushion of cactuses then hang out with him outside of the house, and now here she was inviting him to spend the day with her and Rebecca.

"Great, give us some time to get ready and we will let you know when we are ready," Julie said. The girls stood up and went back upstairs to get ready. Connor stayed to finish his breakfast, first they cooked breakfast for him and now this?

123456...9