Catherine & Thomas Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hot_honey
hot_honey
65 Followers

Thomas took a firm grip on my hips and fucked me steadily for a few minutes longer. He couldn’t last much longer and his strokes became shorter and harder as he strove to force himself deeper inside me.

“Oh fuck…Cat…I’m cumming! I’m gonna fill your cunt baby!”

He ground out the words as I felt his cock jerk inside me. He cried out as his cock spurted again and again. I held onto the duvet and tried to anchor myself as Thomas slammed into me until he finally finished cumming.

Thomas slumped down onto me, forcing me flat onto the bed and almost crushing me with his weight. I was too tired to try to push him off and we lay like that for several minutes. He rested his head in the crook of my neck and I felt his hot breath on my skin as he tried to breathe normally again. We were hot, sweaty and exhausted…it felt wonderful.

Finally, Thomas groaned as he slowly pulled himself out of me. He flopped over onto his back and let out a loud groan of satisfaction. I turned over and snuggled up against him. We didn’t say anything for a few minutes…just lay there trying to catch our breath.

“Mmmm…that was amazing Cat. It felt like forever since I last had you. Felt so good to be inside you again my darling.” Thomas murmured.

Thomas turned onto his side to face me and cupping my face, he stroked my cheek as he looked at me in the same intense way he had done earlier.

“I love you Cat. You know that. Don’t you?” He said.

“I know Thomas. I love you too, very much.” I said.

When I said that he kissed me deeply and I melted against him as he kissed me expertly and thoroughly. Eventually he pulled away, leaving me quite breathless.

“You belong to me now Cat. I don’t want any other man to have you. I waited long enough for you and I’m not going to let you go.” He continued.

His expression was so serious, almost grim, that for a second I was afraid. He had claimed me as his property and it didn’t seem that I had a choice in the matter. Then he smiled tenderly at me and pulled me close. I didn’t say anything. I just wrapped my arms around him and held him close.

That was the moment I decided that, despite my doubts and the wrongness of our relationship, I wasn’t going to walk away from him. I would do my best to make this work.

hot_honey
hot_honey
65 Followers
12