Catherine Has a Special Wish Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catherine and I look at each other and grin. I guess we'll let the charade continue. Catherine is the first to speak.

"We've had a thoroughly wonderful visit. We've met many charming people and have enjoyed your hospitality. We met a nice couple, Ted and Alice, who are staying in a yurt. The gave us a grand tour of the yurt and showed us all of the amenities."

"Oh yes, Ted and Alice, they are delightful people. And you met up to go hiking? Right?"

"Yes, that's the couple. They showed us the shower facilities; we shared some meals together and generally had a great time with them. Rob accused them of working for the resort since they were so thorough."

"You'll find our members are our best ambassadors. Once you sign up, you become part of our extended family."

"I also met a lovely lady named Deidre in the pool area. Catherine was resting on the lounge and she approached me in the pool. She related that she and her husband have been members for about five years and that they bring their RV here often. She has nothing but good things to say about the resort and staff."

Fran hands us papers with resort information and pricing for memberships. She reads some of the details and asks for our opinions. I ask about the RV accommodations and let her know about my travel trailer. In the course of the discussion, Fran constantly looks at Catherine's breasts. It takes a moment before I realize Catherine's nipples are a deep shade of purple.

"Fran, what do you think of Cathrine's nipples? Don't they look so edible?"

"I must say, I have been mesmerized for the past several minutes. I'm guessing, the cream is for sun protection. Many of the women use cream or pads."

"Her's is a bit different, it's grape flavored, very tasty."

"I'd love to sample it a little later."

Catherine touches her left nipple and then dabs her finger on her tongue for a quick taste. She winks at me as we continue to study the rules and regulations. My eyes continue to go back and forth between the typed pages and Fran's tits. Her chocolate brown nipples are calling to me.

"Fran, I'm trying to concentrate on some of the information on the sheet, but I'm having a hard time because I can't stop looking at your beautiful breasts. That green demi-bra looks striking against your tan skin. I love the way it supports your boobs and shows off your nipples. I'm sorry for being so forward, but I'm having a hard time in more ways than one."

"Thank you for the compliment Rob. It is a bit unusual for us all to be nude and discussing contracts, so let me know if I can clarify any points on the paper."

Catherine takes over the discussion to help, "Fran, I see the asterisk at the bottom of the page regarding special pricing. Can you elaborate a little?"

"We have some special weekly rates for people who reserve a yurt or have an RV."

"Well we have a twenty-five-foot travel trailer and would love to spend an entire week on the premises. Do you provide any discounts for pre-booking months in advance? We're all about the discounts."

"We do have certain discounts that are not written down. We reserve them for special couples who are open minded."

Catherine and I look at each other and smile. Here we go, just like Alice told us. I remind Fran about her comment from yesterday.

"Might there be a special discount for men who shave their balls? Or who love wearing cock rings? I know you said something about that yesterday."

Catherine adds, "Or for someone who is very well-endowed with such beautiful big breasts."

Fran smiles from ear to ear and invites back to a conference room down a side hallway. The marking on the door states 'Executive Office'. Fran leads us through the door and then to another door at the back of the room. This door is marked 'Staff Only'. Fran opens this door and escorts us in. This is a large room with heavy cobalt blue draperies covering each window, a plush carpet and a crystal chandelier hanging from the ceiling in the center of the room. Right below the chandelier is a round king size bed.

"I like to conduct membership meetings for our special couples in this room. It affords a much more pleasant atmosphere for business."

We just hit the jackpot with Fran. This is what I fantasized yesterday when I was staring at the full bush between her thighs, and when my fingers were stroking her pussy last night at dinner. Her dark pubic hair is long and soft to the touch.

"Would you two like to join me on the bed for further discussions?"

Catherine walks over to Fran and offers her grape covered nipples to get the afternoon rolling. Fran holds her right boob and licks the purple cream covering Catherine's areole. There is a lot to consume as Catherine's areole measure four inches in diameter. Fran licks some more and then sucks Catherine's nipple between her lips.

I don't want to be left out of the action and join the ladies. I stand to the left and grab Catherine's left breast. I feast on her grape tasting nipple and lick all around. I load my tongue with cream and turn to Fran. We press our open mouths together and use our tongues to share the sweet confection. We do our best to clean Catherine's tits until no cream remains and her natural crimson red color shows through.

I move behind Fran and unclasp her green demi-bra. She tosses it aside. I unbutton her skirt and it slides to the floor. Just like last night, no panties. I reach around and slide my fingers through her full bush and then raise them to cup her full breasts. I squeeze her tits before I help the ladies climb up on the king size bed. I cop a feel of their generous asses in the process. Fran and Catherine scoot to the center of the round mattress and commence kissing and fondling their breasts. I like where this is going.

I slide up behind Fran. My cock lengthens and soon my hard shaft presses against her ass crease.

"Fran looks back at me, "I like the feel of a hard cock against my ass."

Catherine continues kissing Fran while she moves one hand down to Fran's pussy. She weaves her fingers through the luxurious curls. Fran, in turn, strokes Catherine's smooth pussy lips. I watch the ladies pleasure themselves for several minutes and then suggest that we treat Fran to her first orgasm. Catherine looks over to me and I motion for her to move up and join me on my knees.

"Fran, I want you to lay down on your back and lift your legs. Catherine and I are going to give you a special treat."

Fran rolls onto her back and lifts her legs. Catherine kneels up on one one side with me on the other. We each grab an ankle and spread her legs. We begin a thorough massage of her feet. We provide a vigorous rub. I use my thumbs to press against her arch and massage the bottom of her foot. Catherine watches and follows my lead. We cup Fran's heels and squeeze and rub the flesh. We move to her ankles and flex her feet back and forth.

Fran responds to our touch, "Mmm, that feels so good. I'm on my feet all day; I wish I could do this all the time. I may request this every time you visit."

Catherine and I move our hands down to Fran's calves. We massage her thick calves and press on the crease behind her knee. We must have hit an erogenous zone, because Fran squeals with delight. Her feet are warm to the touch; I raise her foot to my lips and suck on her big toe. I move my tongue around and around her toes, while I tickle her arch. I watch Catherine move Fran's other foot over her boobs and press her toes against her nipples.

We have Fran wiggling around on the bed as we move our hands down to her fleshy thighs. We rub and massage and squeeze her soft flesh as our hands move closer to her pussy. At this point, we begin to kiss and lick her skin. We lower Fran's feet to the bed, keeping her legs spread. Catherine nuzzles her inner thighs, while I move my hand over her pussy and weave my fingers through her thick mat of hair. I use my fingers to spread her inner labia as Catherine moves in and licks her pink flesh.

Catherine drills her tongue deep within Fran's pink pussy. Her clit hardens and emerges from its hood. Her sensitive pearl is hard and ready to be sucked. Last night at dinner, I found out that Fran is blessed with an overly large clitoris. Catherine is now discovering this fact. She looks at me with wide eyes.

"Oh, my gawd Rob, her clit is huge."

I reach over and massage Fran's tan C-cups. I rub and squeeze her pliant flesh before I bend down and suck on her chocolate brown nipples. Her large nubbins slide between my lips and then I graze them with my teeth. Fran shudders as Catherine and I concentrate our efforts in order to make her climax.

Catherine uses her fingers to circle Fran's hard clit several times. Her sweet juices flow from within the thick forest of fur covering her pussy. Catherine returns to licking her inner flesh and then slips Fran's large clitoris between her lips. She sucks hard and uses her tongue to flick her clit back and forth. Fran continues to moan and pushes her pelvis up feeding Catherine her wet cunt.

"Catherine please, make me cum. My pussy needs it right now"

Fran grabs Catherine's shoulders to brace herself. Her thighs quiver as she is on the verge of her first orgasm today. Catherine sucks her clit and jams her fingers between Fran's inner labia. Catherine feels the hard ridge of her G-spot and rubs quickly. Fran moans as she cums hard. She holds onto Catherine's shoulders as she loses control and her body convulses for several moments. Catherine holds her tight while she takes shallow breaths and rides out her orgasm. Catherine keeps her pussy tight against her lips and juices cover her cheeks.

Catherine lifts her head and I move in to kiss her lips. We share the sweet taste of Fran's cum. My cock swells within my cock ring and Fran grabs my shaft.

"I need this cock buried in my pussy. Get on your back, I'm going to ride you like a wild mustang."

I roll to the center of the bed and Fran swings her leg over my hips. She climbs up and centers her wet slash over my cock. She grabs my cock and pumps me several times, before lifting and lining my shaft along her open slit. Fran drops down on my hips, impaling her sweet pussy with my seven inches. I can't believe how hot and wet she is. My shaft disappears within a thicket of dark, soft curls.

"Rob, your cock feels so good, just what I need after that nice orgasm."

Fran puts her hands on my chest and rocks slowly back and forth, along with sliding up and down. She has me right where she wants me. Fran's breasts thrust forward waiting for my touch. She looks so sexy with her golden tan boobs, kelly-green bow-tie and bedroom eyes. I reach up and use both hands to grab her tits as she starts a slow rhythm moving up and pushing down.

"Gawd, you fill me up. Catherine must love this cock."

"I certainly do."

Catherine moves to the side and licks Fran's ear. Their lips search out one another and the ladies mash their mouths together. Fran lifts and grinds down, rotating her pelvis with each move. She knows how to work my shaft so we experience the most pleasure. I massage her tits and play with her chocolate nipples. I lift her boobs and squish them together. She flexes her cunt muscles and squeezes me with every lift.

Fran moans, "This is so good, I love your cock. You are really hard, I love it."

Catherine is beginning to feel left out and suggests we work into a daisy-chain. I love the idea to get my tongue in Fran's pussy. I've wanted to bury my face between her thighs since yesterday. I grab Fran's hips and lift her off my cock. My shaft shines, coated with her cum. Catherine moves in, swallows my shaft in one gulp and licks me clean.

I'm ready for my favorite activity, cunnilingus. Catherine releases my cock and I move to my side between Fran's spread legs. I have a close-up view of the forest covering her pussy. She looks delicious.

Yesterday when I told Fran that I loved her thick bushy mop and that I could get lost in there for days, I wasn't kidding.

Fran positions herself between Catherine's legs, just inches from her smooth waxed pussy lips. She licks Catherine's outer labia with broad strokes. Catherine spreads her legs to allow Fran more room. Fran wraps her hands around Catherine's full ass and pulls her cunt tight against her lips. Fran sucks on the rose petals and drills her tongue into her core.

Catherine, for her part, bends down a bit and pulls my ballsack up to her mouth. She opens wide and sucks each one into her mouth. She alternates sucking my balls while holding my cock upright. After releasing them she licks up my shaft from bottom to top. Catherine pulls down on my shaft and swallows me up, sucking on my glans and an inch or more.

I run my fingers through Fran's furry mound. My fingers disappear within the full bush of long, fluffy, curly pubic hair. I drop my middle finger and glide it along her slit. I feel a very wet pussy. Fran sighs and I instruct her to spread her legs more. My mouth is inches from her cunt. I inhale the sweet essence of her pussy and press my lips to her furry labia. I lick up and down her wet slit, tasting her juices. The bushy clump of hair covering her mound is damp. I weave my fingers through the soft downy curls while I lick the smooth skin of her inner labia.

"Mmm, you taste so good, Fran. I could spend all day down here between your thighs."

Fran continues licking Catherine and slides two fingers into her cunt. She moves her fingers around the slit to search for her clitoris. The pink pearl appears, and she traces circles around and around the hard bump before Fran licks her clit. Fran's tongue flicks Catherine's clit back and forth.

Catherine pulls on my ball sack and rolls my nuts around with her fingers. Catherine sucks my cock while moving her tongue back and forth along the underside of my hard shaft. She jacks me off as she sucks my cock. She alternates between sucking on my spongy tip and licking up and down my length. Her hot mouth has me throbbing and now I am on the verge of exploding in Catherine's mouth.

I attack Fran's clit, sucking the huge appendage between my lips. Her pussy is wet and ready. I use two fingers to stimulate her inner flesh. Fran is hot and tight as my fingers rub her G-Spot and push deep within her folds.

The three of us move in a continuous rhythm. Fran licks and kisses the sweet labia pressed against her. Her tongue separates Catherine's folds, prepping her orgasm. She moves her fingers back and forth while she sucks on Catherine's clit. Catherine catches her breath with each contact.

I feel my climax build from the base of my cock to the tip. Catherine pumps my cock and I unleash a rope of cum into her throat. Catherine takes me all the way into her mouth swallowing my jizz. She sucks my cock and I continue to orgasm. My cock disappears in Catherine's throat as I bury my face in Fran's full bush.

Fran moans, "Rob, please, make me cum. My pussy needs it right now"

Fran is so close. I hold her steady as her thighs quiver. I take Fran's clit between my lips and suck. After a few quick licks over her clit, Fran erupts with an explosive orgasm. Unable to hold back she lets out a low moan as her orgasm washes over her.

I close my eyes and let the orgasmic feeling travel through my entire body. The intense sensation is focused on my cock. Catherine finishes sucking and slurping my shaft and squeezing my balls. I slip back on the bed. Now she concentrates on her own orgasm with Fran's tongue digging deep into her center core.

Fran comes back to her senses and attacks Catherine's pussy. She holds Fran's head in place and grinds her quim against Fran's tongue and lips. Fran's tongue darts into her gash, licking and sucking all around. She locates Catherine's clit, now free from its hood. Catherine is alive and very wet. Fran licks from the bottom of her slit all the way to her clit. She twirls her tongue around her clit over and over until Catherine unleashes a torrent of cum once again.

"Gawd yes Fran, yes. Eat my pussy. I'm cummmmming. Feels so good."

Catherine is the last to come down from her climax. The three of us unwind on the bed, each enjoying some post-orgasmic bliss. I suggest we all rest for a while. For now, we lay back on the bed with Fran in the middle. Catherine casually strokes her own full breasts. I rest my palm on Fran's furry triangle, mindlessly playing with the soft curls. We all rest, moving in and out of consciousness.

Fran realizes the afternoon is slipping by and needs to get back to work. We move off the bed and I assist her with her green demi-bra. She places the cups under her breasts, and I close the clasps in back. Catherine picks up Fran's skirt and helps her step into the garment. Fran adjusts her bow-tie and we follow her back to the office.

"Well, you two, I believe you qualify for our friends and family discount after that amazing session. Would you like to sign on the dotted line?"

"Absolutely. We are ready to become full time members. I already know what date we will return with our RV. I hope we can show you our rig during our next visit."

"I'm already looking forward to it."

Fran hands me the papers to sign. It feels weird sitting next to Catherine, both of us naked and probably a bit disheveled, attaching my name to a contract. Such is the life in a clothing-optional resort. I hand the signed papers back to Fran and lean over to kiss Catherine. She slips her tongue between my lips and I taste remnants of my cum.

We all stand, and Fran extends her hand. We both shake her hand and leave her to resume her duties. It's surreal to think we enjoyed a sensual threesome just a short time ago and now we are concluding a business deal as if it never took place. I know it happened when I look at the membership papers and see the steep discount Fran offered. I realize she wants us back as soon as possible to continue our sexual games.

"Wow Rob, I can't believe our time has come to an end. These two days just flew by. We enjoyed some crazy adventures."

"You are so right. I'm not ready to put clothes on, I want to stay naked and ogle your tits."

We walk hand in hand back to my truck. Catherine grabs our clothes from the back seat and hands me my cargo shorts. She slips back into her sundress with the spaghetti straps and adjusts her boobs within the bodice.

"I guess we can suffer through the three-hour drive back home with clothes. After all we don't need to be thrown in jail for indecent exposure. I tell you what Rob, as soon as we get home, we'll get naked and jump into the spa."

"You've got a deal Cath."

"Besides, I'm not through with your cock. I must admit that I had a pang of jealousy when I watched Fran ride you. I got the last laugh though; I got your cum."

"Yes, you did, and there's more where that came from."

"I'm counting on it."

Catherine slides next to me and we drive down the road with giant smiles from ear to ear.

12