Catherine Likes Penises

Story Info
Catherine performs physicals for her summer job.
5.7k words
4.37
59.3k
33
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know the actual woman who does the job that Catherine filled in for. This is what her days are like. She is beautiful and just twenty-seven and she loves her job and she loves men and she especially loves penises. By the way, I would appreciate any comments. I like to read them.

*****

This summer my beautiful wife Catherine took a job to fill in for a friend named Jenny who was having a baby and taking twelve weeks of maternity leave. Jenny said she wanted someone who would agree to be temporary for just the twelve weeks. She said they will either hate the job or want to keep it forever and I want that job back because it is so fun.

It is at a clinic and Catherine has her LPN license and that was what they needed for the job. She asked me what I thought and I said it was up to her. I had some idea of the job, but we didn't really talk about it that much and I didn't really know the details so I decided to ask her after she had been there a while. Actually ten weeks flew by.

I should have maybe asked more about it at first or at least we should have talked about it. All she ever said, was work was fine, it was fun, I love the people I work with, I love the job and it's going great! So one day when we were on a nice weekend at a Bed and Breakfast and we were lounging around in bed, I decided to ask her about it.

"Okay Catherine, time to tell me about your new job. How is it and give me all the details and you need not spare my feelings a bit. I actually hope you are enjoying yourself."

"Oh Honey my new job is the funnest thing I have ever done! I have been waiting to tell you all about it. I just didn't at first because I thought you might get upset and want me to quit it. I am so grateful you are not the jealous type and you let me do it. But are you sure you want all the details?"

"Absolutely! Tell me what your days have been like and what goes on down there at the clinic that agrees so well with my sexy little wife."

"Well okay, you know I was hired to do just one simple thing. Department of Transportation physicals; DOT's. Everyone driving a truck in our state has to have one every two years to make sure they are healthy enough to drive a truck."

I said, "Oh I KNOW what a DOT physical is alright! Remember when I took you to Dr. Dan to get one? I even sent a letter to Literotica about it. It's called Catherine Gets A DOT Physical."

"Oh I will never forget that one Honey. I was naked in front of three men and loved every minute of it."

"Well anyway, back to my story here. Our clinic has four people who do the physicals. I am the only LPN and the only woman. There is also one physician's assistant and two doctors. We do about one hundred physicals a day at our clinic. So we each perform twenty five DOT physicals a day."

I asked Catherine, "Are you alone in the rooms with the patients?"

"Honey you may as well say with 'the men', because ninety-nine percent of the physicals I give are to men. And about two thirds of the time I am alone with them. But they are never a problem. They are actually charming for the most part."

"Oh and the one I did give to a woman was to a twenty-six year old, extremely beautiful woman and it was so fun. When I came in the room she was sitting on the table naked. She told me that the guys who examined her had always told her to just get naked for DOT physicals and there were no gowns. I think I know which of our Doctors did that, but that is another story."

"Well just seeing her nude and feeling her magnificent breasts made me see how lucky you guys are to have us to make love to. Her vagina was so pretty and tight and warm. Her butt was so curvy and fine that even I wanted to just bury my face in it and kiss it like you do to me. I really enjoyed every minute of examining her and I think she was happy to have a woman too."

"But anyway ... back to my day. Usually my nurse Roxy checks the man's height, weight, hearing, eyes, and blood pressure. Then I check lymph glands, liver and listen to their heart and lungs. I love to be in the room to watch her do her thing. It gets the men so excited to have two women in there. Sometimes if the guy is cute, when she takes his blood pressure she sets his arm on the desk and holds his arm toward her as she pumps up the collar and his hand is right under her breast. She looks all involved in reading the numbers. Her boob just "accidently" presses on his hand. Anyway, for most of the average guys, Roxy leaves when she is done with those preliminary checks."

"After she leaves the men are so nervous being alone in a room with a beautiful woman. I love that I make them all so nervous! By the way, we do not give the men gowns. That would be a waste of money. It is not like it is for women at all. We don't really worry about modesty with men; especially for just a simple DOT physical. We have them take off their shirts. If they are fine looking we have them take off their tee shirts too. And even more for the few 'special" men."

"Now if they are really sexy and good looking I instruct my fun little nurse Roxy to tell them to strip down to just their underwear. And that is how I first see them. They are sitting naked except for their shorts. I love it!"

"Oh what a naughty little wife I have! You are exploiting these handsome men for your own viewing pleasure - is that it?"

"You are darn right I am mister! After all those doctors who repeatedly exploited and enjoyed my total nakedness for their own 'viewing pleasure' over the years, I figure it is my turn now. Plus, it's different. These men love it - I assure you."

"Oh I bet they do too. Now keep telling me what happens!"

"This "strip down to your underwear" treatment is just for the specially fine and fit ones. Oh and my nurse Roxy is a real knock-out too. She's just twenty five and she looks like Marie Osman. About five foot seven, big brown eyes, big eye lashes, tall, long legs, tiny waist and these huge boobies that she shoves into a Wonderbra and they squish together and look even more enormous. She must have monster nipples too because they push right through her bra and dress and the guys just LOVE that! It is so funny to watch them stare at her."

"And she wears tight white scrubs and white nurse dresses that are too short and really show off her super fine legs and butt. And she ALWAYS finds a reason to bend over to get something out of a cupboard right in front of the poor guys. Sometimes she sits on the little stool while we talk to the men and I know she never wears panties cause she told me so. I wonder if they sometimes get a little peek."

I interrupted and asked, "She doesn't do that when they are undressed does she?"

"Oh you better believe she does. She loves to touch herself too when she is looking at them with their pants off. See, she has a habit of adjusting her bra. Shoving her boobs around really, to be accurate. She does that right while she is talking to the men and acts like it is one hundred percent normal to touch herself and adjust her fit and shimmy her hips while talking to another person. It drives these men crazy!"

"She always leaves a couple of buttons undone and lots of enticing cleavage showing too."

I asked, "How about you Catherine? Do you show anything to the patients or tease them at all? Tell me all about it. The truth now."

"Oh sure I do Honey! I want these nice young men to get their money's worth for their physical and we want to keep them coming back every two years. So Roxy will give me a heads up when we are going to examine a hottie and I go in the ladies room and give my tee shirt a little stretch to make it open up more when I lean over. And I pull my bra low on my boobs so the tops of my areolas show if they see in there. Sometimes I even just take off my bra so they get a look at my entire breasts, puffy nipples and all! But they would have to get a nice look inside my top to see it. And most of the special ones do too!"

"Most days I just wear a scoop neck tee shirt and dress pants with a lab coat over it anyway. But even with a lab coat, my shirt still shows. The scoop neck tees look so perfectly modest and professional when I am standing straight up. But when I lean over to "carefully" listen to their hearts, they fall open and reveal some beautiful breast flesh. I love to let all the men see my boobies a bit, especially my areolas and sometimes even my nipples. It's so fun!"

"Don't worry Honey, It always looks like I have no idea and they are stealing a "lucky peak" if you know what I mean. And I just love the thrill of being even just a little exposed. I figure for these special guys, I am paying back a little for what I am going to see. And when I am braless I really see their reaction or should I say erection?"

"So what does that mean? What are you going to see?"

"Well we see plenty!. Here is how we do it. Roxy will pick out the handsome, built ones for the special treatment. At these times she stays in the room with me too to "assist". I simply introduce her as Roxanne, my assistant who is in training to do DOT physicals and I ask if it is okay to have her take part so she can "learn". Every single man, without exception says, "Sure."

"We check in his eyes at this time and his ears and I feel around his lymph glands standing really close so my boobs are almost in his face. I love that. Then I put my stethoscope in my ears and listen carefully to his heart. This is where I lean over and let him see my cleavage and breasts and nipples. His heart is usually beating very fast."

"Then I have Roxy take a turn and listen with her set too. And we take his blood pressure. I also like to feel under his armpits sometimes if he has huge pecs. I tell him I am checking his lymph glands there too. It is so exciting to see these guys with their shirts off and their big muscular chests right in front of me and they only have their underwear on."

I asked, "Are they aroused at this point."

"Oh you bet they are! Sometimes it is a huge tent and we had several of them who were wearing boxers have the end of their penis pop right out of their shorts."

"Once Roxie said, "Oh my!" and the guy put it back in while apologizing.

I said, "Please do not apologize. An erect penis under these circumstances is merely as sign you are very healthy."

"Roxy and I love to say penis and testicles in front of the men. It really charges the atmosphere sexually, if you know what I mean."

"Okay, okay Catherine, what's next?" I had to keep this moving so I could make love to her.

"Well, after talking to the man a bit and seeing if he has any issues, we get to the fun part for Roxy and for me. I say to him, "Please stand up and remove your underwear so I can check you for a hernia." I continue, "We also check for testicular cancer at this clinic. Now that is not required for the DOT, but we offer it for no charge. Do you want me to check you for that as well?"

"At this point our very "special" handsome man is now standing up in front of two beautiful women with nothing at all on and his penis is right there in front of me. He is completely naked! I just love it! I do look at their penis too. So does Roxy. I think they like when we do to be honest. I don't pretend it is not there and we are not shy either. I look down and observe everything I have to observe. So does Roxy."

"Sometimes I will spot a mole or something. Believe me every guy has something on his penis that COULD be checked. So if I want to "check it" I say, "I notice something on your penis that could be a melanoma. Do you mind if I check it for you?"

"None of them mind and so I pick up my magnifying glass and I hold their penis and turn it over in my hands looking at every inch of it. This gives me a chance to let them see my nipples or at least my areolas by leaning over and looking very preoccupied. And then I look at the rest of it as it grows in my hand too."

"When they get even more hard like that, it always seems to embarrass them. Most of them say something like, "Doctor, this is so embarrassing. I'm sorry I just can't help it."

"I always tell, "An erection when a man is naked in front of a woman is one hundred percent natural. It is just how men are wired. No need to be embarrassed."

"Then as I finish my inspection of their hard penis I tell them, "Good news! This spot is nothing to worry about." Then I let go of it and it rarely drops back down and usually is in an extremely hard and throbbing condition, which we ignore. This is so amusing and rewarding for Roxy and me."

"Then I say, "Roxanne, I want you to take a close look at this. too so you can learn what to look for. You will notice it looks like a melanoma, but it is not. Do you see the difference?" I hand her the magnifying glass."

"That is where she takes hold of him and looks very closely with the magnifying glass too. "Oh I see." she says as she turns his penis every which way and then she lets go of him and he always stays straight out. We love that!"

"Now back to the regular guys for a minute. All of these guys are nice. I have never really encountered a jerk yet. Most are pretty shy and frankly most are not that attractive. They tend to have big belly's. Many are older guys too who drive trucks. But I don't even care. I love them all. Lots of them have short little penises and that's just fine too. Everyone can't have a big one or they wouldn't seem big, now would they?"

"It is so fun to have so much power of all of these men. I literally "have them by the balls" and at their very most vulnerable state they may ever be in. And I am IN CHARGE! And I love it. And so do they."

"You see Honey, I know this is a huge turn on for these men to have a woman see them naked and to see their penis. All men love their penises and if you ignore them, they are sad. So I look right at them and touch them and they all just love it."

"For most of the guys who get to keep their tee shirts and pants on and just have to drop them when I tell them to, I say, "Please hold your penis out of the way for me." Then I begin to roll their testicles around in my hand and between my thumb and finger. I can see them growing and getting erect. They all act embarrassed and I do my acting part too - pretending they don't just love every second of this - and I say, "There is nothing to be embarrassed about. This is perfectly natural to get an erection when you are exposed to a woman."

"Then I do the hernia check and when I am done. I say, "There that wasn't so bad was it?" And they pull up their pants and I say goodbye and leave to let them get dressed in private."

"But then, like I was telling you, there are about four out of the twenty five guys each day who are really good looking and really built. They are usually between the ages of eighteen and fifty. And in any given day at least four of the men I examine will have nice, big, beautiful penises. These are the special ones Roxy picks out for us to examine together."

"For them I smile as they are sitting in just their underwear and I say, "Now please remove your underwear so I can examine your testicles and check you for a hernia. I look serious but inside I am so excited to know they will have to stand naked in front of me and I am excited to get my first glimpse of their manhood."

"At this point Roxy and I have taken our seats on our little roll-around stools. So we are sitting about penis height, right in front of a handsome, nearly naked man waiting and watching as they are removing their underwear for us and becoming totally naked! It is so exciting knowing what they will have to do for me and that I will soon be looking at all I want."

"They are all aroused at this point having been looking at Roxy and me and by now they have for sure stolen some looks at our cleavage and even seen my breasts for a peek or two. So they are rock hard and pulsing away. Sometimes their penis is even bouncing with the flow of blood."

"Now I should add here that even for the other twenty guys, if when they drop their underwear and I see they have a really nice penis, I say as seriously and professionally as possible, "I am going to have to hold your penis out of the way while I examine you."

"So Catherine, are you giving them a little show at this point too?"

"Yes I am dear. Yes I am. And for the hotties I have my nipples showing above my bra like it is a half bra or I am braless and I have my scoop neck shirt pulled pretty low so when I lean over they are seeing most of my bare breasts while I look like I am just going about my job."

"I just take hold of their penis sort of like it was a microphone or something and move it to the side while I begin to feel their testicles. I take my sweet time too rolling their balls around in my hand and fingers and every single one of their penises grows in my hand like magic! It makes me feel SO powerful and it is SO exciting!"

"Some penises get so big that my little dainty hand doesn't even reach all the way around it. Often it starts outgrowing my hand and within thirty seconds it is three or four more inches past the top of my grip! Those are my favorites by far. I have seen at least twelve huge penises that were at least seven inches soft and they grew to ten inches! And I saw one guy who was six foot seven who had a twelve inch penis! It looked like the size of a paper towel tube! I had to tell that man, "You sure have a whopper here my friend!" He loved that.""

"Honey do you ever get tempted to stroke them or put them in your mouth?"

"Sure I think about it a LOT. But that whopper would never have even fit in my mouth, let alone my pussy. I guarantee you that!"

"Anyway, back to my story. For these special guys, when I am still holding on to their penis and they cough it will often slip out of my hand. I say I am sorry and have to grab it again. Usually it is springing around and bobbing a bit and it takes a few seconds to catch it again. I just love when that happens. It is so FUN! Sometimes we all laugh when that happens, but I try to keep serious."

Predictably, they all say, "I'm so sorry about that (referring to their erection) and once in a while a wise guy will say it's mine or Roxanne's fault for being so sexy or beautiful. Then I sternly remind them this is a medical procedure and I understand it can be uncomfortable for them. I may even give their balls a little extra squeeze to emphasize my point."

"Oh and I love feeling my fingers up into their abdomens through their scrotums to check for the hernia. I push way up there and I always bump into their penis as I am holding it and it really mashes up their scotums and testicles. Even when I have them cough, it is not as easy as people think to detect a hernia. So I am very thorough and take my time to do it right."

"Now remember my super-hot nurse Roxy is standing there watching. So when I am done I say to our guy, "Now Roxanne will examine you too for the practice." Then she steps up and takes his penis out of my hand. Now if he has an erection, sometimes she looks alarmed and scared like she is reluctant to touch it. She is such a great actress, because she actually LOVES to have a penis in her hand and in every other place in her body it will fit too for that matter."

"But she acts nervous and looks at the guys' penis and then at me. That is when I act serious and I say, "Roxanne, this gentleman's penis just has an erection. That is perfectly normal in this situation with him standing naked in front of two women. You must be understanding of that fact. And you need not be reticent to hold his penis out of the way as it is medically necessary to do so. You will have to get used to seeing men's penises erect as it happens nearly every time we examine them." Then she takes hold of it. Sometimes she squeezes it pretty hard and asks him, "Am I hurting you?" Invariably he says, no it feels just fine."

12