Catherine's Anniversary Escapade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I place my hands on her thighs to open her sex a little more. Her inner labia spreads and I stick my tongue into the center. I lick up and down her pussy and lick all around her thighs. I suck her pink flesh between my lips. Catherine places her hand behind my head and pulls me tight against her cunt. I use my tongue to drill deep into her core and then slide up to her clitoris.

"I adore your tongue. Keep licking my clit."

She is close to her final release. Catherine's thighs quiver, a sure sign that her climax is near. I pursue my target with greater urgency. I move my hands around to her ass cheeks and pull her pussy tight against my face. I suck her pink pearl between my lips and maintain a constant suction. Catherine bucks her hips as I continue to stimulate her clit. My tongue flicks it back and forth until she screams out in orgasm.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes!"

I press my lips tight against her pussy and move my hands up to her breasts. My fingers trace around her red aureole and pinch her nipples. Catherine grabs my hands and presses them to her tits as she rides out her climax.

"Yes Rob, yes. Eat my pussy. Squeeze my tits. I'm cumming. Feels so good."

Several moments pass before Catherine settles down and I can nudge her onto my cock. She scoots back from my head and positions her slit right over my glans. She holds my cock and slides down my entire length with one gentle motion as I savor her female essence on my lips.

Catherine leans forward, placing her hands above my shoulders. Her tits hang down and I grab a hard nipple with my lips. I flick the stiff bud with my tongue. She slides down and presses her boobs into my chest. Her nipples press against my skin as we stare into each other's eyes.

"You fill me up Rob."

I open my mouth and invite her in for a kiss. Our lips lock tight together as her tongue presses into mine. Catherine raises and lowers her pussy, massaging my cock. She squeezes her pussy muscles each time she pulls up, flexing her inner labia.

"Gawd, your pussy feels so good, so hot and so wet."

Her juices coat my shaft with every movement. I piston my hard cock into her cunt. Her cum provides natural lubrication as I approach my orgasm.

"Cum inside me, Rob."

With her words ringing in my ear, I can't hold back any longer. I explode, shooting several streams of cum into her womb. Catherine feels my semen fill her inner core and squeezes her cunt around my shaft. She milks every drop of jizz. My whole body goes limp and Catherine drops onto my chest. Her huge boobs press into me as we lie together exhausted but satisfied.

Catherine rolls to her side and sleep comes easily for us. Sometime around 3:00 AM, I wake to find myself alone in bed. I look around, notice a light coming from the bathroom and I call out.

"Catherine are you up? Are you OK?"

I wipe the sleep from my eyes and try to focus. I'm about to get up from the bed, when Catherine walks out of the bathroom with a large dildo dangling from her hips. She comes close to the bed and tells me this is her second surprise.

"Rob, I want to fuck you in the ass with my strap-on. I know you'll love it, I do. Whenever Lacy and I are together, we always end up fucking each other's ass. And you know how I love to have your hard cock buried deep in my back door."

"Catherine, I'm not so sure about this. I've never had a dildo stuffed in my rear, and certainly not one that is eight inches."

"Come on Rob, you love my fingers in your ass. I've had two fingers buried at once. This won't be that much bigger. And you've used butt plugs before, this won't be that much different."

"Are you going to be gentle with me?"

"Yes, I promise. I've been watching some porn where ladies use a strap-on with their man, so I know what to do. In every video the men had crazy wild orgasms and shot loads of cum on their partner."

"Cath, you know most of those are staged and the money shots are not always what they appear."

"Come on Rob, I know this is a secret fantasy of yours and I want to give you the ultimate anniversary present. Let's do this."

"Alright but use lots of lube and go slow."

"Oh, I will. I have a full bottle of my favorite vanilla lube right here."

I watch Catherine move between my legs as I lie on my back. She covers the eight-inch cock with a thick coating of lube before placing the tip against my tight sphincter. I don't know why, but my cock is rock hard and wagging back and forth.

"I know you are going to like this Rob. Just look at your hard cock, it's giving you away."

Catherine grabs my shaft with one hand while her other guides the dildo into my rear end. I gasp as I feel the tip begin to penetrate my O-ring. Catherine presses her hips forward and the fake cock slowly penetrates my ass. My tiny star expands and accepts the girth of the penis.

"Gawd Rob, this is so sexy, and your cock is like steel. Don't tell me you aren't enjoying this. This is frigging awesome watching your butt open and take my dildo. Get ready for another inch."

Catherine leans into me and another couple of inches slide deep into my anal canal. She continues to hold my cock and squeeze my thick shaft. With one more shove, the full eight inches are buried in my rear. Catherine remains still as I adjust to the invasion. I take several deep breaths.

"Rob, you are doing really good. How's it feel baby?"

"I'm good. I feel full, but it's not uncomfortable. Just go slow."

Catherine pulls away and the cock slides along my opening. She drips some more lube on the shaft and pushes against my ass. This time the dildo slides easier and before I know it, she bottoms out again. Catherine places her hands on my thighs and starts to fuck my ass, sliding her strap-on back and forth.

"Grab your cock, Rob. I love watching you masturbate. Pump it for me."

I do as instructed. Catherine has full dominance over me. I wrap my palm around my shaft and am amazed at how hard I really am. My cock is rock hard. I realize the dildo is sliding along my prostate and creating a sublime feeling like no other. Catherine increases the speed of her thrusts and my climax is surging.

"Gawd Catherine, I'm so close."

"Rob, let me finish you."

I release my cock and Catherine grabs hold.

"Your cock is so hard. It's like steel."

Catherine grips my cock and jacks me up and down while she fucks my ass with the eight-inch dildo. My senses are overloaded, and my balls are ready to explode. Catherine pumps my shaft as my jizz boils over and erupts from my tip like a volcano. The first thick white rope of cum shoots up twelve inches and splashes onto my stomach. A second and third long stream follow and create a large puddle. Catherine presses her hips against my butt, lodging the dildo deep in my ass.

"Oh, my gawd Rob, I've never seen so much cum. Give me all you have baby. Give me more cum."

Catherine's words spur me on as she continues to stroke my shaft in her tight grip. I'm amazed as a fourth, fifth and six stream of cream arcs increasing the amount of cum pooled on my belly. Catherine's hand is a blur and more cum flows from my cock covering her fingers with sticky goo. My climax is gut wrenching and I nearly black out. My body is paralyzed, I cannot move. Catherine eases back and the silicon cock slides out my ass. My tight O-ring collapses, and I have a profound feeling of emptiness.

My cock throbs as Catherine grips my shaft. She bends over and licks the sperm from her fingers and my glans. After she cleans her digits she moves to the pool of cum covering my stomach. Catherine laps up all my cream with several strokes of her tongue. She swallows each load and dives in for more. When she finishes with my belly, she turns her attention to my cock. My shaft finally begins to soften while Catherine sucks my entire length down her throat. Her lips press against my groin as she cleans me with her tongue.

"So much yummy cum and it tastes so good. That was your biggest load ever and your cock was super hard. I think you like my strap-on."

"Oh geez, I almost passed out. My orgasm was so intense."

"Let's get some rest and then you can take me from behind in the morning. I'll bend over the bed, you know it's my favorite position."

"Maybe I'll fuck your ass with the strap-on."

"I prefer the real thing. I want your stiff cock in my rear."

"I don't deserve you Cath, I love you so much."

"I love you too Rob. Happy Anniversary my dear."

12