Cathy & Jason

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Cathy, I’m going to fuck your ass now. I think you’ll like it.” Tom said.

As Robin removed her fingers from Cathy’s butt-hole Tom pulled out of her pussy. He then aimed and plunged his cock into her stretched ass. She never winced at all. The entry was smooth and without pain, and now she experienced a different type of pleasurable sensation as Tom pounded his cock up her anal passage. It was different, but since she was on her back she continued to experience Tom’s pubic mound striking against her clit. Orgasm followed orgasm as if he was still in her cunt.

Robin moved to place her head next to Cathy’s ear. “There is one more hole in which you must take Master Tom. You must take him into you mouth and allow him to complete his pleasure with you by sucking his seed down your throat. When he is near he will tell you. All you have to do is fully open you mouth and he will enter it. Cathy this is another type of pleasure; the pleasure of giving rather than receiving. Breathe through your mouth. Do you understand everything you are to do? “

Cathy nodded even though she was scared. Why would a man want to put his member into her mouth, and particularly after where it was? She was scared but knew she had to fulfill this task. She thought all this while continuing up and down her orgasmic ladder.

“Get ready girl I’m about to cum.” said Tom.

She obeyed while trying not to think of what was happening. Tom after one more plunge pulled his shit-stained cock from her ass, stood erect, grabbed her head, and shoved the cock into her mouth. “Suck it girl, suck it till I cum and then clean it.”

Fortunately Cathy had her eyes closed; she did not see the little bits of her shit clinging to his prick. She took him into her mouth and began to suck and rub her tongue around as much as she could reach. She felt as he began to swell, and she felt him ejaculate his seed. As hard as she could she tried to swallow every drop although some did escape. Not until he was through and beginning to shrivel did she recall she had just put shit in her mouth. Her first reaction was to gag, but then she realized it was not so bad. She had breathed through her mouth so she did not smell it, and the taste was kind of nutty and very pleasant mixed with his juices.

“Cathy, you did very well tonight. You are no longer a virgin, and I think you had a wonderful time.” said Robin. “This is the way sex is supposed to be; pleasurable. Do you have anything to say?”

Cathy thought for a moment before accepting her new position in life: “No Mistress Robin, other than to say thank you. Oh, I do have one question. When can we do it some more?”

Cathy’s Duties Begin

Over the next days, weeks, and months Robin and Tom exposed Cathy to and trained her in every form of sexual activity. They provided her knowledge and skills that ensured her ability to both give and receive pleasures. Cathy’s willing mind readily absorbed the many lessons including the aspect that sometimes pleasure is derived from pain.

Her masters for the most part treated her in a gentle, friendly manner, but they never allowed her to forget she was a piece of property. They had not purchase her simply for their amusement. She was an investment from which they expected to make a great deal of money, and the time for them to earn a return on their investment was nearing.

After five months of intense training it was decided Cathy was ready for her first outing. The Ames’ maintained a very discrete list of customers who they knew would prove challenging, but who would not damage their property; Joe Daigle was such a customer. He enjoyed many aspects of sex, but his particular fetish was to host lavish parties at which he displayed young women and men simultaneously enjoying sexual pleasures with humans and animals. Cathy’s first assignment was one of Mr. Daigle’s parties.

The Ames’ private jet flew Cathy to south Texas where she was met by a limo and driven to the Daigle estate. There she was escorted to meet Mr. Daigle in his office.

“Welcome. I hope you had a pleasant trip. How extensively were you briefed for this job?”

“Mr. Ames simply told me I would act as part of a production for a party that would involve me with men, women, and animals. He told me you would provide the details.”

That evening Cathy, dressed in an alluring, skimpy, semi-revealing costume, sat alone in her dressing room awaiting the upcoming events. At nearly 10 pm she was escorted to the showroom’s entry and the centrally positioned rotating round stage. “Ladies and Gentlemen allow me to introduce our female lead, from the Ames Slave Farm – Cathy (Neither she, Tom, nor Robin wanted anyone to know her full name.)

Cathy responded to the ovation with a huge smile as she walked down the aisle. Her progress was interrupted several times by hands reaching to caress various parts of her body. She allowed this as it enticed the crowd and helped arouse her; Robin had taught her well how to play the crowd and get her own juices flowing. The biggest challenge was walking away from the hand that reached between her legs from behind to grasp her crotch; not only grasp but vigorously massage her clit. Somehow she managed to continue her passage to center stage.

There was no script so Cathy did not know what instructions the others had received, but she had specific objectives to pursue. As she looked at the other participants she quickly identified two men who would meet her needs and who on sight she wanted to fuck. Both were over 6’ tall, handsome, muscular, and appeared to have sizable lumps between their legs.

When the action command was given she proceeded immediately and quickly to her first target. With no preamble she reached into his trunks, grasped his balls and whispered into his ear: “This can go either way, but if you want to have any of my holes later I need you to help me fuck that stud over there. Do you want to play?” Stud number one agreed and they headed across the stage to stud number 2 who was playing with a woman they came to know as Jane.

“Do you really want that slut, or would you rather play with us?” Cathy asked.

“Why can’t I have both, bitch?”

Cathy thought for a moment then replied: “You can! Bring the cunt along to center stage.” Once gathered she addressed them: “I’m Cathy. Who are you?” Her partners replied Jane, Rick, and Art. “You know this is a show, and we have to put on a good act. I don’t see any reason it can’t feel good at the same time. The boss said each of you was instructed to follow my directions so here is what we are going to do. . . .”

The foursome fell into a group hug, kissing each other regardless of gender. Male or female their hands groped and stroked while their tongues explored each other’s mouths. Cathy felt multiple hands caress her and begin to remove what little clothing adorned her body. She did likewise with those around her and in very short time all were naked. The men supported erect dicks larger than most; not gigantic, but larger than most. Not quite as visible, but equally telling of arousal, were the drops of pussy juice running down the inside of Cathy’s and Jane’s legs. Having sex with strangers in front of a large audience is very stimulating.

As the director of the vignette Cathy told both men to lie on their back while she and the other woman straddled their cunts over the men’s faces. In this position each of them paid oral homage to another’s genitals. Not knowing the abilities of her partner, Cathy had taken the largest cock and with a single plunge shoved him down her throat so that her nose was buried in his pubic hair. The crowd roared their approval. The other female, not to be outdone performed a similar maneuver and received a similar roar. In response the two girls moved up and down their cocks in a slow methodical manner keeping their men aroused, but not too excited; the show had to last quite awhile. The women, to satisfy their own needs plopped their cunt down on the face of the man they were servicing; a cunt that was eagerly licked and sucked.

After some time of up and down movement had passed Cathy disengaged from her cock, and told Jane, so the men could not hear, to obtain from the stagehand some KY and two strap-on dildoes of sizes similar to their men. As the woman went about her task Cathy told the men to roll over, place their shoulders on the mat with their butts pointed to the sky.

Playing to the audience and ignoring activity on other parts of the stage Cathy paraded around her men and spoke loudly: “You guys are so hot. Jane and I are going to see just how hot you are.” As she said the words Jane returned with their equipment. Each woman donned a large plastic dick and paraded up and down the stage making it bounce up and down with the movement of their hips. The audience applauded.

“Are you guys ready for a little butt fucking? If you do a good job maybe you can have ours later.” Cathy then waved for the stagehand to approach, and when he arrived whispered: “Get me two men with the biggest dicks you can find. Get them here in about five minutes but have them wait at the side and come over when I wave.”

Cathy caressed her man’s ass cheeks frequently moving downward to stroke his balls and cock shaft, and just as frequently gently probing the unlubricated opening to his ass. Jane did the same but went a step further when she knelt behind her man, latched on to his butt-hole with her mouth and sucked as if she wanted to orally extract every turd from his rectum. He responded with a grunt followed by a moan of pleasure. Cathy mentally applauded the move, but not to be upstaged she immediately slopped KY on to her fingers and plunged three of them into her partner’s asshole. He jumped then pushed backward continuing to groan as she pumped her fingers in and out of his ass.

After but a few moments of these actions Cathy signaled Jane that it was time to move to the next event. They used the KY to lube their cocks constantly talking to the men about what they were doing. Unbeknownst to the men a second set of erect dicks was waiting just off stage. Cathy signaled the crowd to keep the secret as she waved for the new men to approach. These dicks were as large if not larger than the others. Certainly they were larger than Cathy’s three fingers.

The girls took position behind their men rubbing the fake cocks across over their backsides, and probing the opening. With great finesse the girls and new men exchanged positions, and on signal the men plunged their erections into the willing victims below. Neither man on the bottom was prepared for the size cock they experienced. They cringed and groaned, but they rapidly adjusted to the mammoth pricks plowing their asses and began to push backward to meet each forward thrust.

Jane and Cathy removed their dicks before they moved around in front of the men on bottom. There they laid on their backs, and shoved a cunt under each man’s face. “Eat my cunt you ass-fuck!” yelled Cathy as she grabbed his head to correctly position his face. The men licked and licked until the women were tense sitting on the edge of orgasm.

As much as Cathy wanted to cross the threshold she knew she could not afford to lose control, but Jane was not so hampered and she allowed herself the privilege of a mammoth cum. Scanning their faces Cathy recognized how close the men in back were to reaching their limit.

“STOP! STOP NOW! GET YOUR COCKS OUT OF THOSE ASSES AND INTO THEIR MOUTHS. YOU TWO SPIN AROUND AND SUCK THOSE DICKS UNTIL THEY CUM!”

Without hesitation both sets of men did as directed. Cocks stained with shit were sucked clean and to the point of eruption by the eager mouths on the bottom. For the benefit of the crowd, as the stage turned, each woman spread her man’s ass-cheeks exposing the widely stretched anal aperture; an aperture kept stretched by the girl’s fingers. In mere moment the men being sucked erupted showering the kneeling men with cum.

Following their cum the men began to relax until Cathy saw their sated demeanor and yelled: “It’s your cream so you lick it off!” Quickly the men started to lick up their mess as their dicks softened and shrunk. That was not the case for the first pair of men. They remained hard; so hard they were beginning to ache.

By this time the other acts had finished and had exited the stage. Cathy was the only ringmaster, and she directed a thrilling show. “Get your butts back in the air! I’m not through with your asses yet.” At Cathy’s signal four very large Great Danes were brought on stage. She turned to Jane saying loud enough for the crowd to hear: “It is our turn now. You’ve done well so it is your choice. Do you want cunt or ass?”

“Can I have both?” Pointing at the man she continued: “I want his cock in my pussy. That dog’s cock goes in my ass, and I want to suck that dog until he cums and then junior can lick the dog cum off my face.

Cathy thought for a moment and decided she liked the plan. “This is now your show. Do with us what you want.”

Jane directed each man onto his back with their large and extremely hard erections pointing skyward. The girls each mounted a cock slipping it deep into their cunts. Then they waited as the dogs were positioned in such a manner to allow the girls access a doggie dick at each end. In unison the girls began to orally arouse the dogs in front while in the back the dog’s cocks were encouraged to hump a human asshole.

At the dog’s entry into her ass Cathy yelled in pleasure-pain. The dog was huge and she was not prepared for his girth, but she loved the sensation as he slipped past her opening and onward into the depths of her bowel. As only a dog can he humped with rapid deep thrusts that moved himself, Cathy, and the man below her toward orgasm. She was so very close to the edge when Fido’s bell rang and he began to ejaculate his juices into her ass. The next concern for Cathy was how to deal with the dog’s knot. Once that developed she was bound to the beast until he receded.

As for the man below he had not cum all evening, and if he was unable to attain orgasm this time he might have to rape someone. That was not necessary as Cathy employed her vaginal muscles to squeeze him over the edge into a cum that made him scream his release, but then left him speechless.

All three waited for the dog’s dick to recede. In the meantime Cathy took the opportunity to kiss her man and thank the other two for their efforts. When the dogs softened and withdrew they were lead away allowing the cast of Cathy’s act to take a bow before the appreciative audience. Within the hour Cathy was winging her way homeward to her owners carrying a notice of deposit to their Swiss business account for and obscene amount of money. She also carried a separate deposit slip into her personal account where she was allowed to keep any gratuity she received. In this particular case the gratuity was $10,000.

At least twice a month, and frequently as much as twice in one day, for the next four and one half years Cathy participated at similar events. She experienced every sexual act, and indulged every whim not once refusing to participate. On one occasion she told Robin of a client who had seriously hurt her, in fact coming close to causing permanent damage. Cathy requested she not have to go with that woman again and her masters agreed. Their property was too valuable to risk with a known threat.

With the end of five years near at hand Robin and Tom discussed with Cathy what she wanted to do next. Cathy was wealthy from her gratuities and accumulated interest, but she was not wealthy enough to live as she desired. One option placed on the table was for them to manage her as a free woman. In return she paid them an agent’s fee. In the end she elected that option, and the Ames managed her career for the next seven years. At the end of that time she was ready to retire, and to do so as a very wealthy woman.

The Final Night

Because of how she was initially exposed and trained about sex Cathy came to enjoy the multiple fucks, the driving dicks and licking tongues as she fucked man, woman, and beast. Even though she was now retired she occasionally developed an itch to experience those same thrills. Sometimes the itch reached a point where she asked Robin or Tom to arrange an affair were she could perform. That was the primary reason for her trip to the islands. Before the plane landed she realized her growing attraction to Jason, and it registered that someday he might need to know about this aspect of her life. By week’s end she knew that was the case.

Jason was without a doubt the most interesting man she had met in a very long time. During the flight she felt emotions stirring in her body that made her want to melt. Sexual attraction was part of it; his voice made her pussy drip, but there was more. They seemed to connect on so many levels, and she knew she wanted more.

The week leading to her act reinforced multiple times over her desire to keep this man in her life, but she had a secret to share and she did not think he would take it well. Jason had told her enough of himself for her to know he was sexually a conservative prude. He said he enjoyed sex, but he had never experienced it outside of the bedroom with the lights turned off. Four times during the week they slept together and in those moments he was very good. She hinted about different activities, but each time he shied away without comment.

The last day was upon them and Cathy had a contractual obligation. “Jason, you know I am not here strictly for pleasure. I have to attend a business meeting this evening. It is very private so I hope you will forgive me for not asking you to accompany me. I’ll come by your room for breakfast.”

That was not what she wanted to say, but she had no idea how to get him to the show without telling him directly. Then an idea struck, and why it had taken her so long she did not know. Her hosts this evening, and her very good friends Robin and Tom Ames might be able to help. They were very influential in the community. Maybe they would extend an invitation to Jason. Tom immediately had an answer.

“Mr. Mayes, it is so nice of you to come. I am sorry for the late invitation, but I only learned of your presence on the island late this morning. We tried to meet with you on our last visit north, unfortunately our schedules did not mesh.” Tom said as he welcomed Jason into his home office. “Are you here long?”

“If it is alright with you please call me Jason. I arrived last Sunday and I am booked out tomorrow afternoon. This was my one shot at a vacation this year, but I had some free time this evening that allowed me to accept your invitation.”

“Well thanks for coming. Please call me Tom, and when she arrives my wife prefers Robin. “

“Jason, we both know about our companies and what we can do for each other. That is important, but it is not why I invited you tonight. I like to know people I do business with on a social basis, and tonight it so happens we are having an informal party that will allow us to meet under more relaxed conditions.” The two men and Robin chit chatted over the next little while until other guests began to arrive. Jason was introduced to many people with whom future business opportunities were possible. Lush tropical drinks flowed freely and the luau style dinner was full of wonderful dishes. Jason enjoyed himself immensely and shortly after dinner found he was very relaxed; so relaxed in fact he could not move.

Robin looked at him closely: “Jason are you awake? Blink your eyes if you can hear and understand me. Good. Do not panic. We have drugged you, but we mean you no harm and none will come to you. In roughly four hours the drug will wear off and the only effect will be your response to the presentation you are about to witness. We have no control over your mind, but I ask you to please remember everything that has happened thus far tonight is real and all these people are potentially good customers. “