Cathy, Gloria and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The question is how much better do you want me to know you?"

"I'll need to give that some thought, won't I?"

Back at the table I pretty much ignored Cathy and maybe a half-hour went by. Then Gloria got up to use the ladies room and Cathy got up, came over to me and said, "Come on Rob, dance with me" and she took my arm to pull me up. I didn't want to, but I didn't want to cause a scene either so I followed her out onto the floor.

"Do you have any idea how you are making me look? It is embarrassing."

"I'm not doing anything Cathy, you are doing it to yourself. For the last two weeks everyone has assumed that you finally came to your senses and decided that your marriage is more important than an ex lover. Now you are making it look like you are chasing me. It is your imagination that people are laughing at you behind your back and if you don't get yourself under control they might actually start."

"Can we go out to your car? I need to talk to you and it needs to be private."

"I don't think so Cathy. We have taken the game as far as it needed to go."

"Please Rob, this is important to me."

I looked over at the table and Gloria was not back yet so I told Cathy I would give her five minutes. We went out to my car, got in and Cathy took a deep breath and said:

"Rob, I need, really need for you to keep on being my lover until I can end it the way I want to."

"That's what you need Cathy, but what I need is a normal relationship with a woman. I can't play games any more. Doing what you want and then going home with a case of blue balls just doesn't cut it for me."

"You don't have to go home with blue balls," she said as she unbuttoned her blouse and took it off. She wasn't wearing a brassiere and she grabbed my hands and took them up to her tits.

"I can do what you made me do the other night Rob. I promise you that if you help me you will never go home with blue balls again."

She reached for my zipper and I was so stunned and surprised that she had her hand inside my fly and on my cock before I knew what was happening. I jerked my hands away from her tits and pulled her hand out of my fly.

"Have you lost your mind? My God Cathy, you are a married woman and this was only supposed to be a game, a little fun, just something to tweak a few noses. Give it up Cathy; let it go. You did what you wanted to do. They changed the way they think of you. End it! End it now! Get your blouse back on."

I got out of the car and went back into the bar. Gloria wasn't at the table and I glanced toward the restrooms. Darla saw it and said:

"She's gone. When she found out that you went out to the parking lot with Cathy she left."

Great, I thought, just fucking great.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I tried calling Gloria, but all I got was her answering machine. After nine attempts I gave up and went to bed. The next day at work I headed for Gloria's desk as soon as I walked in the door, but she saw me coming and she got up and went to the bathroom. I waited almost ten minutes, but she didn't come back so I gave up the wait and went to work. Twice more during the day I tried to see her, but she always saw me coming and managed to avoid me.

That afternoon I left work ten minutes early and when Gloria got off work she found me sitting on the hood of her car. There was an exasperated tone in her voice when she asked:

"What do you want Rob?"

"To talk to you about last night."

"I don't want to talk about last night."

"But I do Gloria. It wasn't what it looked like and I need to explain."

"You are a grown man Rob, you get to do what you want and you certainly do not need to explain it to me."

"Yes I do Gloria. It is very important to me that you don't have bad thoughts about me. Give me ten minutes and when I'm done if you tell me to piss off I'll never bother you again, but please hear me out."

"Ten minutes? Where?"

"In your car will be fine."

We got inside her car, I took a deep breath and then I told her everything that happened form the day Cathy told me there were openings where she worked right up until the previous evening (leaving out of course what Cathy had done the night before and what happened the night I lost control).

"Why are you telling me this?"

"I meant it when I said I really wanted to get to know you better. I can't do that if you aren't talking to me."

"Your sister. Wow. That's wild."

"Can I salvage anything out of this?"

"I don't know Rob. I'm going to have to think about it. Give me a couple of days okay?"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Cathy avoided me the next two days and I suspect that it was because she was embarrassed over what she had done. On the second day Gloria asked me to meet her for breakfast before work on the following day. I was surprised when I got to the restaurant to find her sitting in a booth with Cathy. Once I had my coffee and the waitress had taken my order Gloria said:

"Okay Rob, Cathy and I have talked it over and this is how we are going to handle this."

I started to say something and Gloria held her hand up and said, "Wait until I'm done. You and I can date on the weekends, but as far as work is concerned, for the next two weeks you and Cathy will continue to have your fake affair. Near the end of the second week she will end it and I will spread the word that I overheard her telling you that she was dropping you to save her marriage. You will act down in the dumps for a while and then I will offer you a shoulder to cry on which will lead to our spending more time together and we will see where things go from there."

During this speech Cathy never looked at me and she let Gloria handle things.

"As far as the office is concerned we are already split."

"That will all be forgotten when you and Cathy stop at the bar tonight. Just act the way you did before."

"I still don't understand. As far as everyone at work is concerned it is already over between us. Why go through all this nonsense just so we can be over with again?"

"Because it is important to Cathy that it ends the way she wants it to end. That's all you need to know so humor us, okay?"

I looked at Cathy, over at Gloria and then back at Cathy. "Two weeks. Two weeks and it's over, right?"

Cathy nodded a yes and I said, "Okay. I'll give it two weeks, but then it is done whether on your terms or mine. Agreed?"

Cathy nodded a yes just as the waitress brought us our food.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

For the next two weeks Cathy and I stopped at the bar every Tuesday and Thursday. We danced, we kissed and twice we went out to the parking lot and pretended we were having sex on the back seat of my car. The first of those Tuesdays she rubbed my bulge and whispered that she meant it when she said she would never send me home with blue balls again.

"It isn't like it hasn't all ready happened and it is something I do for Stan all the time."

I pushed her hand away, "It did happen Cathy and I'm sorry I was so weak, but I can't let it happen again. I can tough it out for two weeks."

On Friday, Saturday and Sunday I dated Gloria and I was beginning to think I had found my new significant other.

On the Thursday of the second week Cathy and I were eating lunch in the lunchroom with Gloria and Darla sitting at a table behind us. Cathy finished her lunch and then told me that she was ending our relationship.

"I'm sorry Rob, I really am, but I love my husband and if I keep on seeing you he will eventually find out and it would kill my marriage. I really care for you Rob and there are times I wish we had never broken up way back when. But we did break up and I met Stan. I guess I never really realized how much I loved him until it came time for me to make a choice between the two of you. I hope we can still be friends."

"We can, but no tempting me. No asking me to dance when we stop at the bar. I don't think I could handle being that close to you and not having you. Okay?"

"I think I can handle that" and she got up and left me sitting there.

By two that afternoon Gloria and Darla had made sure that everyone knew about Cathy dumping me. That night at the bar I sat and stared at my beer like a dejected man with a broken heart. I played the part of a discarded lover and finally mumbled something about being 'a wet blanket' and I got up and left.

The next night I showed up at Gloria's to pick her up for a dinner date. She invited me in, told me she wasn't quite ready yet and told me to have a seat on the couch.

"I'll be back in just a minute."

Maybe two minutes later she came back into the room wearing only high heels and nylons with a garter belt.

"I decided that we will stay in tonight. You are so gloomy over losing Cathy that you wouldn't be fun anyway. Fortunately I know that the best cure for someone's broken heart is to fuck his brains out. You want it here or in the bedroom?"

We left a trail of my clothes from the front door to her bedroom. I gently pushed her back on the bed and began licking her erect nipples. She moaned as my hand went down and rubbed her pussy and she gasped when I parted her pussy lips with a finger and found her clit. My mouth left her nipples and I licked and kissed my way down her body and she moaned as my tongue probed her belly button. I had two fingers in her pussy by then and I could feel the pressure as she pushed up at my hand. I kissed and licked my way from her navel down to her mons and then I removed my fingers and replaced them with my tongue.

"Oh God" she moaned and then she said, "I want something to play with too" and her hand found my stiff cock. She tugged on it and I knew what she wanted. I turned and moved my body so we were in the classic sixty-nine position and as I pushed my tongue deep into her she took my cock into her hot mouth.

I started working on her clit and her tongue swirled around my cock. I couldn't hold back. All of the activity with Cathy, all of the times I went home with an aching cock, had me on edge and I was ready to let go. I tried to lift off Gloria, but she grabbed me and held me as I exploded into her mouth. Again I tried to lift up, but she pulled me back and she gulped and swallowed every drop I pushed out.

I thought she would let me go as I softened, but she kept sucking and licking until I started to come alive again in the cock department. While that was going on I was attacking her pussy like a man possessed and I was rewarded by hearing her mewls of pleasure as she worked on my cock. Her hips were pushing up at my mouth and I felt that she was close. I slid a finger to her ass and I teased her rose bud. She gave a loud moan and pushed her hips hard at me and I smiled to myself as I drove my finger into her ass. She arched up from the bed and screamed and her body shook and trembled as she had a climax.

By then my cock was hard again and I went to move up between her legs. She scrambled out from under me as she said:

"No, let me do it."

She swung over me and guiding my cock with her right hand she lowered herself onto my erection. As soon as I was in her she drove herself down hard on me taking me in as deep as she could and then she started riding me. She bounced up and down on me, going higher and coming down harder with each bounce. I was trying to time my upward thrusts to meet her downward pushes. I was trying to fuck her as she was fucking me and I was getting close to coming again. I wrapped my arms around her and rolled putting her under me and then I drove into her as hard and fast as I could. She cried out as she had an orgasm and I kept pounding as I tried to reach my own.

Her heels were drumming on the backs of my legs and her nails were clawing at my back as she had another orgasm and then I felt the rush from my balls and I let go. I held myself inside her until I was limp and then I withdrew and fell to the bed beside her.

"Damn" she moaned, "It was sure enough worth the wait."

She rolled up on an elbow and looked down at me. "Have I driven the memory of losing Cathy from your mind?"

"The memory of who?"

I had my arms around her and we were cuddled up to each other and I was basking in the warm glow that comes with complete sexual satisfaction when Gloria said:

"You do know what the deal with Cathy was all about don't you?"

"From the way you ask the question I'm guessing that you already know that I don't."

"Well, it was obvious to me that big sister wanted an incestuous relationship with her little brother, but was having a hard time making herself do it. The fake relationship was just her way of getting you into a situation where she could make it happen, but when she got you there she couldn't bring herself to go through with it."

I was all set to say "bullshit" when I remembered Cathy taking her blouse off and reaching through my fly to grab my cock.

"I think she is past it now, but I'd watch myself around her if I were you, especially at family parties where there is a lot of drinking going on."

Then she paused a bit before saying, "Unless of course you are interested in helping the girl out. Are you?"

"Of course not" I said, not knowing if I meant it or not.

"Good" Gloria said, "I'm a one man woman and I expect my man to be a one woman man. Are you interested?"

"Do you have an application I can fill out?"

"That I do and you will be pleased to know that I do not ask for references."

"Damn! And here I am with a briefcase full of letters praising my work."

"That may be sweetie, but I am a firm believer in not taking anyone else's word for things. Speaking of firm," she said as she reached for my cock, "How we doing?"

12