Cathy Tells Me About Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
West1919
West1919
22 Followers

"Daddy I want to fuck you both at the same time? I want you to fuck my ass while I ride Larry. Please Daddy! I was so hot I wasn't going to wait for them to decide what to do. They both were even more turned on having such a brazen little slut offering herself so openly. Daddy nodded in agreement. He said to Larry that we were going upstairs to fuck his little girl like she has never been fucked before.

"The 3 of us practically ran upstairs to Daddy's bedroom to get started. Daddy tore the covers off the bed and told Larry to lay on his back. I quickly straddled Larry and impaled myself on his fat, hard cock. Daddy was standing next to the night table stroking himself with a handful of lube. I loved watching him stroke himself. Just Like I love watching you do it she laughed.

"Daddy got on the bed behind me and started fingering my ass, spreading lube and getting me ready for his cock. I leaned further forward so my asshole was more accessible. Larry said I was the hottest woman he had ever been with. I was so ready for my first double penetration. Soon I felt the tip of Daddy's cock at my asshole. Do it Daddy I said.

"The sensation of Daddy's cock sliding up my ass while my pussy was filled with Larry's cock was indescribable. I loved it. I remember getting very loud, moaning and gasping from the pleasure. Daddy was pumping me hard pushing me back and forth on Larry's cock. Both men were telling me how great I was and I felt it too. I loved it and was good at it. I could feel an orgasm building in me unlike anything I had felt before.

"Larry was the first to come. Since he was on the bottom, his movements were restricted so Daddy pumped me harder while Larry neared his orgasm. God Harry she is so fucking hot I am going to shoot my load any second. Oh god, here it comes, fuck it Cathy fuck my cock. Larry couldn't stop talking while he came. My orgasm was soon to follow.

"Daddy and I continued fucking like animals, grunting with exertion. My whole body started to spasm as I lost all control. Daddy was slamming his cock into me like a battering ram. He was getting ready to come. Somewhere in there, my orgasm just took over my whole body. Daddy and I came almost at the same time in a moment that I still remember as absolute ecstasy.

Cathy stopped talking and just looked at me waiting for my reaction. I kissed her and touched her pussy which was dripping wet. I rubbed my hard cock against her thigh. "I love you so much." I said and then kissed her deeply. At that moment, we became closer than I had ever imagined 2 people could be.

West1919
West1919
22 Followers
12