Cathy the Sexy MILF Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh climbed between Cathy's legs, placed her legs over his shoulders, and told Mike, "Your wife has one hot pussy, man. She can't get enough dick, ain't that right Cathy."

"You're right Josh, I can't get enough of your big cock and when you're done, Mike will be right there to take your place. Shit, I'm so horny tonight, I'm not sure the two of you will be enough."

Mike quickly replied, "Hot damn, babe. You know I'm okay with inviting more men to the party."

Cathy smiled and winked at her husband, just before Josh sunk his dick into her hot cunt, her eyes rolling back in pleasure as his big dick filled her up once again. Josh was now pounding her pussy hard, making her tits flop around. She reached her hands around to grab onto his ass to pull him into her as Josh continued to fuck her.

Mike had an erection from watching his wife getting fucked and was happy to sit back and watch. However, he couldn't resist when Cathy got a wicked look on her face, then motioned him over to the bed with her finger. He quickly placed his dick against her lips so she could suck him while Josh was using her pussy.

She would only stop sucking him long enough to proclaim, "I love having two cocks to play with. Oh shit, I wish I would have done this years ago."

"I hate to say 'I told you so,' but I wish you would have too. Do you know the only thing that's better than two dicks, Cathy?"

She mumbled, "No," with her mouth full of cock.

"Three, dear. Three."

She moaned louder as Josh picked up his pace, making Cathy, moan and groan from the pure sexual pleasure of having two cocks in her bed. When Josh indicated he wanted to titty fuck Cathy, Mike dutifully stepped aside for her young bull. Mike looked on as his wife wrapped her big tits around Josh's dick and he began to move between her fleshy mounds. She was staring at his mushroomed head as he inched closer to orgasm. When his breathing got shorter and faster, Cathy knew from past experience that he was about to cum.

Even though she knew it was coming, Cathy was still somewhat surprised when Josh lunged forward and splattered her with cum from her face down to her tits. It was quite an impressive load seeing it was his second of the night. She even managed to catch some of it on her tongue. When Josh was finished, he presented his dick to Cathy so she could lick it clean. She lapped up the rest of the cum dripping from his dick and licked her lips savoring the taste of his youthful nectar. Josh climbed off Cathy's chest with Mike anxiously waiting for his turn.

Cathy asked for a towel to clean off her face but Mike told her, "No dear, leave his cum on your face. You look so pretty covered with cum."

She smiled back at her loving husband and replied, "Well then, come here and fuck me, baby."

Mike took his turn with Cathy fucking her with a couple of pillows under her ass in the missionary position. He stared into her cum covered face the entire time. She looked beautiful with the cum of another man on her pretty face and in her auburn hair. He didn't know why it turned him on to see another man have his way with his wife, all he knew is that he was finally living out his fantasy. He wasn't about to question his good fortune now that he not only shared an evening with Josh but he shared his wife with him too.

Josh was just as excited to have his first threesome with his older neighbors. He longed for the hot MILF next door for years, dreaming of what he would like to do with her if given the chance. Over the past few weeks, he had been given that chance and made the most of it. It was even better than he had hoped by engaging in a wild threesome and watching Mike having sex with Cathy.

As Mike was fucking his wife, he told her, "You look so lovely with your face covered with another man's cum. You're such a fucking whore."

"That may be so, Mike, but you love it."

"You're right, baby, I love watching you fuck Josh."

"Almost as much as I enjoy fucking him."

Their sexual banter drove Mike over the edge and he filled Cathy's pussy with his second load of cum that night. His balls were drained.

Everyone was pretty tired by then and Josh decided to go home after being sexually satisfied himself. Mike walked him out to the patio to gather their clothes.

Mike commented, "This was a wild night, Josh. I hope you'll be discreet about what occurred."

"Don't worry, Mike, my lips are sealed. You have a sexy wife. Thanks for sharing her and not getting angry."

"The pleasure was all mine, Josh. I should thank you for adding a spark to our sex lives. After you've been married as long as we have, sometimes it's good to add some spice to marriage to break out of the routine."

Josh got dressed and went home to the comfort of his own bed, almost in disbelief of what happened earlier. He wanted to tell his friends that he's been fucking Cathy and about his threesome but he figured he'd better not ruin a good thing. He was getting some regular pussy from a married woman and her husband didn't mind.

By the time Mike got back to the bedroom, Cathy had already showered and crawled under the covers. He took a quick shower himself and by the time he got out, his wife was fast asleep. He stared at his wife in her restful state, smiling to himself while reliving the evening in his mind. He was proud of his sexy wife and felt a deeper love for her.

Over the next few weeks, things settled down between Josh and Cathy, like it would in any relationship. They still got together during the day sometimes but not as frequently, all with Mike's knowledge and permission. They got together as a threesome a couple of more times too. Cathy seemed to be more willing to try new things when she was with Josh. They experimented with some light bondage and spankings. He unleashed a submissive side to her that Mike hadn't seen before.

One evening when all three of them were together, Mike noticed Cathy getting sassy with Josh and led him to believe she was seriously annoyed with him. Josh seemed to take it all in stride but Mike was confused. He thought they may have been having a lover's quarrel.

When Josh had had enough of Cathy's attitude he finally said, "You better watch how you talk to me Cathy, or else."

"Or else what," Cathy replied with an attitude.

"Or I'll bend you over my knee and give you a good spanking."

Cathy scoffed at him, totally disrespecting the notion that he might actually go through with it.

Mike sat silently as this all played out, confused but curious as to what was going on between the two of them. When Cathy gave Josh a snide comment again, he calmly walked over to her, grabbed a handful of her long auburn hair, and led her over to a wooden chair. Josh sat down and pulled Cathy over his knee, lifted her skirt to reveal her panties, and locked his leg around hers. She pleaded with Josh to let her up, telling him he better not go any further. She begged Mike to intervene but he was more than happy to let this play itself out. When Mike didn't object, Josh proceeded to rip Cathy's panties off her to expose her bare bottom and pussy.

Josh told her, "I've told you before, I'm not going to put up with any of your backtalk Cathy," and he smacked her on the ass so hard, it echoed in the room.

She told him, "Stop it, please don't spank me," but he smacked her ass again and again.

Mike almost intervened but he saw Josh rubbing her ass in between spanks and he even slipped a finger inside her pussy to finger fuck her before spanking her a few more times. He found it too interesting to stop Josh and his dick was getting hard besides. If Josh unlocked a secret side of Cathy's sexuality, Mike wasn't going to close that door now. By the time Josh was done spanking her, Cathy's ass was beet red and had his handprints on her red cheeks.

Josh told her, "Now tell me you're sorry."

"I'm sorry, Josh."

"Now tell Mike you're sorry for how you acted."

"I'm sorry for how I acted, Mike."

"Good girl, now go upstairs and get naked, we'll be right there."

Cathy dutifully went upstairs to the bedroom and removed all her clothing, waiting for the men. Josh explained how Cathy told him she wanted to get spanked one afternoon and she loved it. Mike was stunned but told Josh he would just go with the flow and follow his lead.

In the bedroom, Josh made Cathy strip off his and Mike's clothes then told her to get down on her knees and suck their cocks. She obeyed his orders and began alternately blowing them.

Josh called her dirty names like, "cocksucker, whore, and cumslut," which made Cathy moan.

She liked being dominated and Mike was more than happy to play along. He loved seeing this side of his wife. Josh ordered Cathy to get on all fours on the edge of the bed while he stood behind her. He slapped her ass a few times before sliding his dick into her. He tugged on her hair as he began to thrust into her juicy cunt. He continued to slap her ass cheeks as he fucked her hard.

Mike got in front of her so she could blow him while getting taken from behind by Josh. Mike watched as Josh wet his thumb, then rubbed it around Cathy's asshole before plunging it into her backside. Cathy seemed somewhat surprised herself but didn't object. After having her three holes filled for a few minutes, Cathy felt Josh withdraw from her pussy and go over to the nightstand to pull out a tube of lubrication. Mike wondered how Josh knew where they kept it but was more puzzled by what he planned to do with it. Cathy continued to suck her husband's dick while Josh spread some of the lube on her asshole and stuck a finger up her butt. He put more on his finger and continued his advances on Cathy's asshole.

"There's no way she's going to let Josh fuck her ass. She hardly ever lets me do that," Mike thought to himself.

But when he saw Josh greasing up his dick, Mike thought, "Um, it looks like he's going to try."

Josh then told Cathy, "Now relax babe. This won't hurt if you don't fight me."

Cathy stopped sucking Mike so she could focus on taking Josh's dick up her ass. She had a worried look on her face but didn't stop him either. Josh spread her butt cheeks a little wider and presented his dick up to Cathy's asshole and began to press himself against it. Cathy winced as Josh's big, fat dick began its entrance into her ass. He pushed forward ever so slowly, not wanting to cause her any pain.

"Don't tense up babe, or it will hurt. Try and relax."

"That's easy for you to say, Josh; no one's sticking a cock up your ass."

That made Mike and Josh snicker with Mike commenting, "She's got a point there, Josh."

Josh's cock met with some initial resistance so he pushed a little harder and Mike saw the fat, mushroomed head of his neighbor's cock disappear into his wife's ass. Cathy winced again and asked Josh to stop for a moment before biting her lower lip and giving him the go-ahead to continue. Mike couldn't believe his wife was letting Josh take her anally. She only let him do it a few times since they've been married. Josh pushed deeper into Cathy's asshole a fraction of an inch at a time, pausing at times to let her adjust to the full feeling of his cock in her ass or to add more lube to his cock. When most of his cock was in Cathy's ass, Josh began to slowly rock back and forth, pushing deeper with each thrust.

When Josh had his entire cock buried in Cathy's ass, he tugged on her hair, forcing her to look up at her husband and ordered her, "Tell your husband where my cock is."

She whispered, "It's in my ass."

Josh yelled, "Louder," tugging harder on her hair and slapping her ass with his other hand.

"It's in my ass."

"What's in your ass? Go ahead, tell your husband."

"Josh has his cock in my ass, Mike."

"Tell him what I'm doing to your ass, Cathy."

"Josh is fucking my ass, Mike."

"That's better."

Josh then grasped onto her big ass cheeks spread them wide so Mike could get a good look and began to fuck her ass harder. Mike couldn't believe his eyes. His beautiful wife of over 30 years was letting her young lover sodomize her and he was there to witness the whole thing.

Mike commented, "I can't believe she's letting you do this Josh."

"We've talked about it and I knew she was considering letting me do it but it seemed like the time was right tonight. She's got a nice ass too, Mike. Her tits get a lot of attention but a lot of Junior's friends also like her butt."

Josh then asked Cathy if she wanted to be double penetrated and she nodded her head, seemingly ashamed to admit her desire for more cock. Josh disengaged from her ass long enough to let her climb on top of her husband before he took his place behind her again. She came to a quick orgasm from having two cocks in her at the same time. Mike saw up close the look of ecstasy on Cathy's face as she was being double penetrated for the first time. Her breasts brushed up against her husband's chest with each thrust of Josh's cock into her ass.

Cathy wasn't a fan of anal sex but there was something different about that night. She was learning to give herself, unconditionally, to Josh to the point she let him dominate her. He had given her so much pleasure over these few short weeks that she didn't or couldn't tell him no to any of his sexual suggestions. He was opening her up to a whole new world of pleasure. Cathy was taking delight in being in bed with two men and enjoying anal sex like she never had before.

While both men were fucking Cathy, Josh commented, "Too bad there wasn't another cock here for her to suck. I bet you'd like that, wouldn't you Cathy?"

"Ohhh, if there was another man here, I'd suck the cum right out of his cock. Oh god, this feels so good."

Hearing Cathy wanting another dick to suck on drove the intensity of their sex to another level. The guys fucked her harder. After Josh had cum deep in Cathy's bowels, Mike wasn't going to miss this opportunity so he had his wife get off of him so he could get a piece of her ass too. He saw some of Josh's cum around her asshole as he approached her. His dick, being smaller than Josh's, slipped more easily into her already greased up asshole and he began to butt fuck her hard, getting sloppy seconds of her ass.

It had been years since Cathy let Mike fuck her ass and he took his time, not knowing when he might get this opportunity again. He wanted to savor the sight of her bent over, her asshole exposed and already used by Josh for his own sexual desires. Mike was so turned on from double penetrating his wife with Josh and seeing her take another man's dick up her ass. What made it even better was the fact that Cathy enjoyed herself too. Mike's balls were full and could only hold out so long. He started to sodomize his wife even faster and let loose a huge load of cum into her ass to mix with what Josh had previously left in her.

Their marriage had taken a very sexual turn that summer. Mike was thrilled his wife was finally opening up to try new things and he had Josh to thank. Cathy blossomed into an even sexier MILF, full of confidence and willing to have new experiences. Once she started having sex with Josh, she realized what she had been missing, especially since she had her husband's encouragement. Now that she had traveled down that road, she was making up for the lost time. She and Mike weren't getting any younger so she figured she better enjoy herself now while she was still attractive to the opposite sex. Mike was going to enjoy this ride for as long as it lasted.

Josh felt similar to Mike, he was younger and knew, at some point, he was going to find a woman closer to his age and settle down. However, until that happened, he was going to keep fucking Cathy. He had fantasized about her as a young man and reality was living up to his dreams and then some. He never imagined that he would ever get to have sex with her, let alone have an affair together and then enjoy threesomes with her husband. If someone would have told him that this was in his future, he never would have believed them.

One evening when Josh was sitting on the patio having drinks with Mike and Cathy, he casually mentioned that one of his and Junior's boyhood friends, Matt, was coming into town. Mike got a sly grin on his face that Cathy and Josh noticed.

Cathy shot Mike a dirty look like she was saying, "No way." She knew immediately what he was thinking.

Mike ignored her, knowing Josh had considerable influence over her, and mentioned, "That's great Josh. We haven't seen Matt in a long time. It would be nice to see him again, wouldn't it dear."

"Oh, he's probably too busy seeing his other friends to want to see a couple of old folks like us."

Josh then surprised her by saying, "Well, he's going to be staying with me so I'm sure he'll be able to squeeze some time in to stop by."

Mike got a big, devilish smirk on his face but didn't say anything. He looked at Josh and they both knew what the other was thinking. Cathy had a look of concern on her face but didn't want to talk about what everyone was thinking.

As soon as Josh left, Cathy grabbed Mike and said, "There's no way I'm fucking Matt, so get that thought right out of your head."

"Who said anything about you fucking Matt?"

"Mike, we've known each other for almost 40 years, I know what goes through that filthy mind of yours. I can't go around fucking all of Junior's friends. It will eventually get back to him so don't even think about it. Fucking Josh is bad enough so don't push your luck."

"Okay, okay. I understand."

At least that's what he told Cathy. However, behind her back, Josh and Mike were joining forces to plot against her. Josh had to make sure Mike was okay with trying to get his wife to have sex with Matt, which, of course, he was. They knew they couldn't push Cathy too hard or too fast but both of them would work on her and, hopefully, get her to embrace the idea of adding Matt to their sex play.

When Matt got into town, he and Josh did make the rounds with their old friends who were still around. One night over dinner at a local sports bar, Josh revealed his secret affair with Cathy and his eventual threesome that included Mike.

Matt's first reaction was, "You're full of shit. There's no way you're fucking Junior's mom. Fuck you, man, I call bullshit."

His reaction changed after Josh gave him all the gory details of fucking her the first time and after. He told him all about Mike catching them but not saying anything for a few weeks then joining in.

Matt was more than stunned when Josh asked, "Do you want me to see if she'll fuck you too?"

"Get the fuck outta here. Are you serious?"

"I'm dead serious, Matt. I think I can get her to do it."

"What does Mike think about that?"

"He's more than okay with it. He's the one that approached me about it."

Matt still didn't fully believe his best friend but figured he'd have nothing to lose and decided to call his bluff, "Sure, count me in. I've dreamed about fucking her for years. Do you remember that time we did the cannonballs into the pool and got her soaking wet? I'll never forget seeing her wet shirt clinging to those gorgeous tits and her big nipples showing through. I jerked off for weeks thinking about Mrs. G."

"That day is forever burned into my spank bank, too. She's still hot and her pussy is even hotter. I even fucked her ass."

"Holy shit, man. You better not be messing with me."

"Trust me, man, just trust me."

Matt was still skeptical but he wasn't going to pass up this potential opportunity either. He was counting on Josh working his magic.

Over the next two days, Josh stopped over to see Cathy for coffee in the morning and planted the seed to inviting Matt into their relationship. Seeing he would be in town for only a couple of more days, it would be a one-time thing. At first, she refused but the more Josh talked, he was able to, at least, get her to consider the idea. Josh had opened Cathy up to a whole new world of sexuality and she was more inclined to follow his lead but was reluctant to add another man, especially another one of Junior's friends.