Cathy's Clown

Story Info
Cathy puts on a show or two for the photographer.
3.1k words
4.38
66.7k
17
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been impatiently waiting for Cathy's return almost since she'd left the house. I knew that she wouldn't let me down, that she could be relied upon to fulfil my perverted wishes. Not because of any intimate bond that had developed in our most unlikely of relationships; there was no physical contact between us; but because Cathy did what she did for the sheer depraved enjoyment she wringed from the situation. She was an exhibitionist slut, and I was the perfect mechanism for her to use in order to carry out her showings off in relative safety and comfort. As far as I was concerned it was a perfect arrangement; I could indulge myself in the build up of my home grown pornographic collection; and Cathy could fulfil her heart's desire of showing off her lithe little body and getting fucked senseless.

Cathy and I had first met when I'd advertised for a model. She had turned up at the rendezvous nervous and pent up, but I had already decided that I wanted to photograph the wild eyed twenty something, and would pay a hefty fee to do so if she turned reluctant.

She hadn't and had disrobed in front of my lens with a fervour that had startled me at first. The slim figured girl had positively thrown herself into our first session with wild abandon. There was no deferring to any pretence of morality; the girl loved to show off her body and wasn't shy when I suggested more candid pictures than mere nudity. Straight away she had thrown her legs wide and eagerly exposed the pink, juicy cleft of her sex to me. She was happy to masturbate in front of me using her fingers and a variety of phallic shaped fruit and veg hastily grabbed from the kitchen.

There was never even the merest hint that Cathy would allow me to touch her at all. It was the act of revealing herself completely that she thrived on. After our third session together, I tentatively broached the subject of videoing her and Cathy leaped at the suggestion eagerly.

'Oh yeah!' she squealed in delight. 'A video, you dirty old bastard.' Then she looked at my slyly, 'Do you get off on my pictures? Do I make your cock go stiff?' Cathy looked at me from the bed where she sat naked. 'Go on tell me, do you wank when I'm gone?'

I reddened at the direct questioning, reluctant to answer.

'You do, you do, don't you?' Cathy opened her long thighs and exposed her sex to me. 'We should do more,' she suggested and I felt a thrill of excitement at the words. 'I should pick up blokes and bring 'em back to fuck. Would you like that?'

Good God, what was the girl capable of? 'What would you get out of it?' I asked hoarsely.

'Well, I love showing off, you know that,' Cathy said quickly, 'but to do a bit of porn... That would be fucking nasty.' She grinned at me and then pouted. 'How about it? The blokes wouldn't know... It'd be our secret.'

'Jesus,' I whispered under my breath. This girl was infinitely better than I had given her credit for – just how far would she go?

So a week later we had a studio prepared. The centre piece was a double bed and unknown to any casual observer, or even if anyone had taken a more detailed examination, there were fourteen tiny cameras hidden around the room. The cameras were operated from my computer in a room upstairs, and they afforded a view from almost every conceivable angle. Cathy was thrilled with the arrangement and treated me to a huge masturbatory extravaganza as she cavorted on the bed while I taped the action from my remote position. Being removed from the girl physically meant that I could stroke my long cock in complete privacy as I delighted in the view of Cathy writhing on the bed with a large rubber cock embedded in her tight, juicy cunt. The knee boots she was wearing at the time just completed the picture for me and it didn't take long for my semen to jet from my cock with a force I hadn't experienced for a few years.

This was going to be fun.

To get us in the mood; well that was Cathy's thinly veiled excuse; we went for a drive to a local beauty spot so that Cathy could take the opportunity to do some mild flashing. The agreement being that I would attempt to remain at a discreet distance and unseen by any passers by would take as many photos as I could manage.

Cathy found her position, and with hindsight I realised that it was a place she had visited before. She sat with her back against a tree and let her long legs drop open almost casually. Her tiny skirt meant that anyone passing close enough would be able to see straight between her thighs and view her plump vulva that she was so eager to show off.

Almost as if it was scripted a lone man with his Labrador came into to view only a minute or so after Cathy had settled herself down. Of course the dog bounded over playfully and Cathy made a show of fussing over the eager canine.

'I'm sorry, miss,' I heard the man call out. 'He won't hurt you.'

Cathy's response was inaudible, but the man must have spotted the girl's uncovered sex because I noticed him stop suddenly and take a step backwards. I took a few shots of the preliminary action, and managed to capture Cathy's apparently innocent face as she pretended that her pretty pussy wasn't overtly on view.

I could hear the indistinct conversation, but couldn't make out any actual words, but I certainly noticed the man's change of posture when Cathy blatantly opened her legs wide. I took several more hurried shots as my own cock stiffened in my jeans. Cathy was making me horny with the unconcerned way she was sitting wide legged and just showing herself off to the stranger.

I heard her laugh and she moved her hand to between her legs. It looked as though she was opening the folds of her sex and showing the man how juicy she could get. I remembered the camera and took more pictures, all the time my cock was pushing against the tight front of my jeans.

'Fucking hell,' I murmured when Cathy held her hand out and the man helped her to her feet.

She led the man deeper into the wooded area and I cursed as I lost sight of the couple. I moved as quickly as stealth and my bursting cock would allow and managed to locate Cathy and the man again after I'd moved in a wide arc. I couldn't believe what I was seeing and once again forgot all about the camera while I took in the scene of Cathy, her tshirt up over her pert breasts and with the man's cock head firmly between her lips.

I took several more pictures and watched in fascination as the man held the girl's head and fucked into her mouth. I could hear his grunts and groans from my position and noticed his dog moving with total unconcern around the woods a few hundred feet away.

Cathy's voice was muffled over the distance as she laughed up at the man while she tugged at his length with her fist. I could tell she was encouraging the man by the pitch and tone of her voice, and then I heard her cry out with joy as the man fired his semen onto her sweet breasts. I took picture after picture of Cathy as she licked at the man's oozing cock. Her breasts were spattered with thick, gloopy spunk, and her tshirt was stained. I could see the cum sticking to her teeth and dribbling over her chin as Cathy smiled in appreciation at her lover, and I felt my precum dribble into my jeans as the sight of her lewd behaviour excited me.

The man hastily pushed his cock into his trousers, whistled for his dog and casually sauntered off. Lucky bastard.

'Did you get that?' Cathy asked when I approached her once the man had walked out of sight.

'Oh yes,' I whispered, 'I got it alright.'

Cathy grinned and tried in vain to wipe he sticky semen from her chin. 'God, he came buckets!' She exclaimed and examined the stained front of her tshirt. 'That got me so fucking hot and horny,' she continued, 'I can't wait to get fucked.'

We drove back to my house and Cathy came inside to shower and prepare herself for the night's fun. She had a bag with her that contained all she needed and a couple of hours later she was ready for the hunt.

'Well, here I go,' she smiled and waggled her fingers at me through one of the cameras in the walls.

I had witnessed her preparations and wanked myself twice in response to her earlier behaviour in the woods, and as she candidly prepared to go out. I thrilled at the sight of her slim body as she made herself up and tidied her neat, dark straight hair. The sight of her in a pair of high heeled shoes and a skimpy thong had me hard again and I longed for the moment when she would peel that floss of material from the cleft of her buttocks and I would be filming. Cathy pulled on an impossibly short skirt that barely covered her round buttocks, and dressed in another tight tshirt that showed off her taut, tanned belly, off she went.

The interval between her departure and her subsequent return were an agony and I was constantly drawn to the clock while I tried to picture what Cathy was up to. Finally, just after eleven, I heard the front door slam and voices downstairs.

There was a pause of several minutes before Cathy popped into view in the monitor. I felt an unreasonable stab of jealousy pierce my guts when I saw that she was accompanied by a muscular young man who appeared to be around her own age. Cathy wasted no time and kissed the man deeply as soon as they were in the room.

My cock stiffened again when Cathy pulled up the hem of her tiny skirt and showed the man her skimpy thong. I heard his growl of lust through the speakers and saw him pull at Cathy's underwear urgently.

'I'll take it off, you take your clothes off,' Cathy said as she took control. The man complied with her instructions and was soon standing naked in front of her.

'Fucking hell,' Cathy said when she saw the size of the man's ardour. 'You'll split me in half with that big fucker,' she continued coarsely and touched the man's hard member as though testing its strength.

'Yeah,' the man grinned. 'I want to fuck you so bad. Wait till I shove this big thing into you, you'll fucking love it,' he bragged.

'I want you to lick me first,' Cathy whispered and kissed the man. She pressed her tight tits into his chest as she moulded her slim figure to his front. I could clearly see Cathy's tongue dancing with his in serpentine writhing as they kissed and I fervently wished I were in that young bastard's place right now. To have that delectable little wench squirming her sinuous figure around as she kissed me... Oh God...

Cathy lay back on the bed and spread her long legs. The man bounded onto the bed between her legs with an eagerness that bordered on puppylike, but soon he was using his tongue to excite Cathy as he dabbed diligently at her clitoris.

'Fuck,' I heard Cathy sigh. 'Lick my clit, that's it lick me. Finger me while you do it, feel how wet I am.'

The little bitch was being overly vocal just to torment me, I knew it, but God, it was working. My cock was stiff and huge and I just couldn't help but stroke it.

'That's it!' I heard Cathy shout, 'Lick my cunt, I'm such a slut, I love it, I love being licked!'

Jesus, she was really laying it on. I watched her through the monitor as she squirmed under the attention of her tight bodied lover. Her excitement was plain to see as her nipples were thick and long. I watched in slack jawed amazement as Cathy massaged her firm tits roughly and tweaked her nipples almost cruelly with her finger and thumb.

I continued to watch as Cathy's back arched and she held the man's head and ground her sex onto his face.

'I'm coming!' she shouted. 'I'm fucking coming, yes!' Cathy writhed and grunted as her climax coursed through her body and finally she came to a shuddering halt, breathless and panting. 'Wow,' she said simply. 'Now, let me suck your fat cock, I want to taste you.'

The man grinned and wiped juice from his chin as Cathy pushed him onto his back and held his penis upright. I watched as the girl waved the big stalk in her fist and looked at it.

'Fuck it's big!' she commented and then ran the tip of her tongue around the circumference of the broad dome at the top of the shaft. 'Mmm,' Cathy moaned appreciatively, 'I love sucking cock, it makes my cunt wet.'

She returned her mouth to the man's cock and I thought about how true those words were. She's sucked a complete stranger in the woods only hours before and now, here she was with a huge specimen of a cock in her mouth again.

The man's cock shaft was soon glistening with Cathy's saliva as she drooled and slurped at his girth. She was licking and sucking at the shaft as she wanked at the root of the cock with one hand. The man was sighing and moaning as Cathy worked at him, and at one time I thought he was going to blow right onto her face when he groaned loudly and held her head down on his cock with his hands.

'Shit,' he grunted, 'you're so fucking good, I nearly came in your mouth.'

'Please,' Cathy said quietly and looked at him. 'Come in my mouth if you want, spunk on my face and in my hair. I don't care, just as long as you fuck me with this big fucker, do what you want.'

The man hissed at Cathy's obscene language and winced when the girl drilled the tip of her tongue into the eye of is cock.

A thick jet of cum splashed out against Cathy's face and caught her by surprise.

'Oh!' she called out as the semen clung to her cheek, and was then hit by several more powerful jets.

The man grunted as his goo erupted from his cock and more of the stuff spattered against Cathy's face. Her pretty features were partially obscured by her mask of the viscous, glue like paste. Ropes of the spunk hung from her hair and swung wildly as Cathy moved quickly while the man's climax tapered off.

While he was still lying on is back Cathy crouched above the man's still hard cock and rubbed the oozing head against her sticky labia. After a few moments she pushed the swollen head of the cock against her sex and lowered herself onto it.

'Ah!' she cried in satisfaction as she felt the thick cock split her opening. 'Fuck, it's big, so fucking big, but it's so nice!'

Cathy leaned forwards so that her hands were on the man's shoulders for support and she moved her feet so she was squatting on the man's cock. Her full weight bore down against the man's belly and Cathy took the full length of his intimidating cock into her body with apparent ease.

'Fuck me, oh God, let me have all of your big cock filling my cunt!' Cathy was shouting and throwing her head from side to side with wild abandon as she slid up and down on the man's big cock. I could hear her buttocks slapping against his skin as Cathy fucked and the man could only hold onto the girl's narrow waist as she went berserk and rode him.

I pulled at my cock urgently as I watched Cathy fucking. I flicked through the various options to select the best camera view of the girl as she rode and I groaned loudly when I switched from the view of her tight buttocks slamming down onto the man's thighs and the saw her face contorted into an agony of sheer ecstasy.

Cathy suddenly moved so that she was lying full length over the man's body and then with a deft movement that defied the eye, she rolled onto her back and kept the man deep inside her body.

'Come on,' she urged through gritted teeth. 'Fuck me, fuck me with that lovely, thick cock, make me scream.'

With a growl the man lifted Cathy's legs high and speared her with his long cock. I could see Cathy's labia distorted as the girth of the penis pushed against them on the inward strokes and then as they clung to the shaft on the outward strokes. The woman clawed at the bed covers and humped her hips up in an effort to take more of the cock into her body.

Jesus, she was going insane as she fucked and a torrent of obscenities poured from her mouth just before she ground up against the man one final time and then came loudly.

In an almost synchronised act, both the man and I came together. My come splashed over my belly and forearm as I wanked, while on the screen the man jerked as he shot his second load into the centre of the girl beneath him.

I watched as the man's buttocks clenched and his cock spat deep into Cathy, and my gooey spunk clung thickly to my hand and my cock began to wilt.

Cathy lay back on the bed and used her fingers to squelch around her sex as she looked into the lens of one of the cameras and smiled.

'Get dressed and go,' she said to the man dismissively. 'Thank you for a divine fuck, but you can go now.'

The man climbed into his clothes without a word and left. I heard the front door click as he made his exit and I hurried down to lock it.

'Was that good,' Cathy called from the studio. 'Did I show off good?'

'Yes,' I replied in a croak, still naked from my voyeuristic activity.

'Maybe you should come in here,' Cathy called. 'I'm still feeling nasty and I thought maybe you could lick my hot little cunt.'

I rolled my eyes upwards towards the ceiling, but that's another story.