Catwoman Next Door Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacey gave a big smile and made sure to look my way and give a quick wink. She did the usual thank you's to the faculty and staff, but the crux of her speech was about change.

"Its finally here, the day some of us have been working towards for a dozen years, some of us a little more. (pause for a nervous laugh) But we made it. Most of us will going on to new, different and exciting chapters, but we're all going to be facing the same thing. Change. Change can be scary. Change can be exciting. I know I've had some big changes come in my life very recently (and yes, she looked right at me as she said that and I smiled back), and while its been a little scary, its also been one of the greatest changes of my life. So, don't fear change, it can be good. Now don't just change, just to make change, but remember change can bring great things, it can bring you to a new chapter in life. Albert Einstein once said, "The measure of intelligence is the ability to change." Not all adjustments have to be drastic, some can be subtle and happen slowly over time. People may judge you because of your changes, sometimes out of fear, sometimes out of jealousy that they don't have the courage to embrace the new things they want in their life. Ultimately, find your zen and what makes you happy. Don't fear change, learn to embrace it and be who you really should be. Thank you,

She said that last part smiling directly at me. I smiled at her applauding wildly and getting everyone around me to cheer and clap, too. I did wonder if she was talking about me embracing my femininity? She was clearly talking to me, but she also seemed to be talking about herself. Well, something to talk about afterwards, I figured.

The ceremony progressed as normal and we did all the usual getting our diplomas, throwing our caps in the air, taking pictures and all that stuff. I eventually managed to catch-up with Stacey and gave her a big hug and kiss, congratulating her and telling her how proud of her I was.

She asked, "What did you think of my speech?"

"It was nice and short," I joked. She smacked me on the arm, so I continued, "And it still managed to be poignant. I was wondering if you were just talking about yourself, or if you had anyone specific in mind?"

She smiled, a little twinkle in her eye, "I guess you'll have to muse on that tonight."

She bit her lip and winked at me, then we went back to socializing with friends, acquaintances and everyone you see on big days like that. It went pretty much exactly as you'd expect. Everything was a bit of whirlwind and it seemed like in no time we were at her house meeting with her family. Her mom did pull me aside and talked a little about Stacey and I dating.

I'm pretty sure she knew we were using the apartment over the garage as a love nest, but I don't think she had any idea how kinky things were going. Needless to say she wanted to make sure we were being careful and I assured her we were being careful and about as safe as you could be.

After some time munching on food and chatting with some of her relatives, Stacey eventually pulled me away from the party and up to the apartment.

We kissed passionately when we were alone, as we broke she said, "Well, my family all loves you. My Uncle Frank wants to know when we can plan the wedding. So, good boy, you definitely earn boyfriend points for that."

"Anything for you," I replied.

She grinned, "I can't wait to have you at my mercy tonight."

"I'm looking forward to it!" I replied excitedly. "We need to make sure we're being safe though."

"My mom talked to you?" she asked.

I nodded.

Stacey sighed, "I told her we were using all kinds of protection and being safe."

"I don't think a safe word is what she had in mind," I laughed.

"Speaking of safe words, I want to show you my surprises for tonight," there was that sparkle in her eye again.

She pulled off the nice, pretty purple dress she was wearing, She made a flourish to show she had on her corset along with her PVC panties.

"Were you wearing that the whole time?" I asked.

She nodded, "Oh yeah, and I felt so fucking powerful. If it hadn't been so damn hot I'd have considering wearing the whole catsuit!"

I laughed, "You really have changed."

"Yup, and I'm going to wear a bit more for tonight's parties," she grinned. "Also its your turn to change."

She opened the door to bedroom and I realized I was in for it, again. And I was loving every minute of it.

To be continued...