Catwoman Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Kate stepped out, she smiled at me as she was putting the suit away, "You are a very lucky guy, you know that?"

I looked back where Stacey was and nodded, "Yes, yes I am, its a shame its taken me, us really, this long to see it."

"Well, you should definitely make it up to her then," Kate said and then slipped off into the store.

I was going to ask what she meant by that, but I was pretty sure I knew. The part about 'being hers' rung in my head like a bell. I couldn't believe one of my best friends was the fantasy Domme of my dreams!

A few moments later Stacey came out of the dressing room and approached me confidently. You see, she's smart, but she's always been a bit of a wallflower. I on the other hand, while I'm kind of plain looking, not ugly or handsome, just sort of ordinary. Despite that I have a level of confidence that belies my age. At eighteen, I was sure about just about everything. Of course, I was also sure that Stacey would never have been into fetishwear. Shows what I fucking knew!

I decided to try and disarm her with humor. I flashed a slight grin and said, "So, you didn't want to wear the catsuit home?"

She smiled that predator's smile again, knocking the smile off my face. "If I thought you'd be able to drive at all while I was wearing it, then I would certainly have considered it, but we both know you'd never be able to drive, right?"

I nodded my head, "Yeah, I uh... you're probably right."

She leaned in close and held onto my arm again. Just feeling her so close had my head swimming. So, I just smiled happily at her. She looked up with a twinkle in her eye, and began steering me to the main counter.

Kate rang us up, I almost balked at the price, but I was hoping it was going to be well worth it! Kate smiled as she handed over the bag, "I put a couple surprises in the bag for you, Stacey. Have fun and good luck!" She looked pointedly at me, "You're gonna need it."

I was about to ask what she meant, when Stacey grabbed my arm and led me out of the store. She handed me the bag and simply said, "Carry this."

That simple command had me ready to obey her every word. I swear it was like she'd bewitched me!

I started heading downtown towards some of the nearby lunch places, but Stacey pulled me the other way, back towards the garage.

"Don't you want to get lunch?" I asked.

She shook her head and leaned in, her voice smoldering with desire, "No, I have something else I want for lunch."

"Ah...uh-huh," was all I could manage as a reply.

We walked to the car, her practically dragging me along! As we climbed into the car. She leaned over and kissed me. This was a kiss of passion, lust and desire. Holy shit, I was a little scared of her! And dammit if that didn't turn me on even more.

She broke the kiss, looking me steadily in the eyes, "Drive. Fast. Now."

I hit the ignition and raced out of the garage! We didn't talk much in the car, Stacey just put the radio on high, and blasted Nine Inch Nails the whole way home. I had introduced the band to her a couple years ago, and she loved it.

Its funny, looking back, she gave so many hints at various points, that I never really picked up on them. Some were pretty subtle, some were overt, but done in a joking way. I was really hoping this wasn't a long elaborate joke of hers, but that wasn't really her style. That was one thing I appreciated about her. She didn't really play those little games that teen girls liked with teasing and stringing guys along and such.

It was normally about forty to forty-five minute to get back home. Since it was a lovely Saturday afternoon, traffic was pretty light, so I was able to fly and made it in under thirty minutes. As we pulled into her house, she didn't say anything, just got out of the car and headed towards her garage.

Why the hell was she going to the garage?

I looked and realized her mom wasn't here, so I thought we'd go into the house, but I followed her. Clearly she was in charge!

She took a set of stairs up the side of the garage and entered a small apartment over the top of the parking area. It wasn't spacious, but it was clean and well appointed. There was only the main room, which was basically a family room with a small kitchenette. There was a door leading back to a small bedroom, and there was a bathroom back there, too. Looking around, there were several piles of books around the room. I'd forgotten, she'd always mention this place, but I didn't know she used it this much. It looks like she did most of her reading here.

"I forgot about this place," I said simply.

"Really? Every time we talk on the phone, I'm in here, studying," she noted.

"Or reading?" I asked pointing to the books.

"You know me," she smiled. This was a warm, friendly smile.

"I thought I did, but you've really surprised me today, multiple times. And in a very good way, I might add," I stammered out.

Her smiled changed to that cat that ate the canary look. She held up the bag, "So, you liked the catsuit?"

I nodded, "Oh my, yes. I was also very taken with the sexy lady that was wearing it."

She stalked closer to me. I sometimes forgot we were almost the same height. I was maybe an inch taller than her. Right now, I felt like she was a foot taller than me.

"Good, because she's going to be taking you," she purred.

I gulped, not able to form words again.

"Do you want to be my slave today?" she growled.

I nodded vigorously. She grabbed my shirt, pulling me right into her, her lips inches from mine. "Answer me," she said sternly. Who was this woman?

"Y-y-yes, Ma'am," I stammered.

"No!" she growled angrily. "You will address me as Mistress! Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress!" I cried out.

"Good, boy." She purred again, "So, I'm going to play with my new toy right now." She ran her fingers down the side of my face. "Is there anything you would like to do with me?"

"You mean, like worshiping you?" I hesitated.

She smiled, "Yes, exactly. Are you willing to worship every inch of my body?"

"Oh, yes Mistress! Absolutely!"

"Hmmm, so you'll lick my feet?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"You'll worship my legs? My tits?"

"Of course, Mistress."

"You'll worship my pussy?"

"Oh wow, yes, Mistress. Please?"

"Would you lick my armpits? How about my asshole?"

"Whatever you like, Mistress!"

"Hmmm, whatever, eh? That's a lot to offer. And believe me," he paused for effect. "I want to do all sorts of terrible, wicked, kinky, fun things to you and with you. So, be careful about 'anything'. You might bite off more than you can chew."

"Yes, Mistress. I just want to please you, and I can't think of very many things, I wouldn't want to try," I replied hurriedly.

"Anything you definitely don't want to do?" she asked, running her nails along my chin making me shudder involuntarily.

"Uhhh... I guess, anything with blood or poop, and no heavy pain. Like a spanking or something would be okay," I was so flustered.

"What if I want to leave marks on you? Bruises or hickeys or anything? Will anyone be seeing you naked soon?"

I shook my head, "No, Mistress. I'm done phys ed, and swim is all done for the year. So, you can mark me however you'd like."

"Anything else you can think of?" she asked.

"No, Mistress," I stated.

"Good, then I'm going into the bedroom to change. You will strip naked. You'll fold your clothes neatly by the couch. You'll get two glasses of water for each of us, and when I come out, you will be kneeling right there, with your eyes to the floor," she pointed to a spot just in front of the arm chair that sat in the great room/kitchen area. "Understood?"

"Yes, Mistress."

With that, she turned on her heels taking the bag into the bedroom. My mind was whirling. Then I realized, I needed to do what she said, and be ready. I assumed it would take her a couple minutes, but I didn't want to disappoint her!

I quickly poured two medium glasses of water from the pitcher in the fridge. It was a really old fridge, and the light barely came on, but it was cool and so was the water. I took a few quick sips. Mostly to try and clear my head!

After I set the water on the coffee table, I stripped down and started folding my clothes up. Once I had them set, I found the spot by the chair and knelt down to wait for her.

Stacey ran into the bedroom. Her heat beating so rapidly. She couldn't believe she was doing this, and more importantly, she couldn't believe I was going through with it. She was trying to decide just how far to go with this scene. She did have some really outlandish scenes in mind, but most would take gear and equipment, so she figured, it was probably better to keep it simple.

As she was planning what to do in her head, she ripped her clothes off, tossing them on the bed, pulling the catsuit out of the bag. She took a moment to sniff it. The vinyl had such an odd smell. Kind of chemically, but also very powerful, kind of like a new car smell, but more intimate, but not as overwhelming.

She slid the suit on, and it was much easier this time. Or she was really worked up and was just jamming herself in. Either way, Kate had shown her a trick to getting the zipper sealed by herself. So, she was done and dressed in just a few minutes. She decided to do some make-up, partly for her, but also partly to let me stew for a few minutes.

And I did stew. As I knelt, I wondered if I was going to be able to keep up with her on this. She was so powerful and bewitching, I knew I'd go along, but I couldn't decide if there really was a limit to things. I knew I'd try anything for her, sure some of the things my mind went to scared me a little, well okay, a lot. But there was a whole menu of things that were exciting that I was happy to at least try. After a few minutes, I began to worry. I wondered if she was having doubts or anything. Should I check on her? No, I figured she was probably waiting on purpose, messing with me.

Stacey finished her make-up, then ran a brush though her hair, really fanning it out, going for a very mane like look with it. She smiled at herself, and couldn't believe how turned on she was. She was getting turned on by her own reflection! She decided, she better get started, or she was going to have to play with herself. She stalked over and opened the door quickly.

The door opened suddenly, almost making me look up, but I remembered myself and kept my eyes down. She slowly stalked over to me. Taking long, slow careful steps. All I could see were the built-in feet of the catsuit. I realized this suit covered almost every inch of her body except her hands and her head. But all I could see were her feet and legs in that black, shiny material.

She took a sip of water, and then purred, "I see, you've done as I instructed... good boy."

She stood directly over me, I could almost feel her looking down at me. I swallowed nervously, really wanting to look up, but afraid to.

She whispered, "Do you want to see how the suit looks?"

"Yes, Mistress. I'd really love to see how you look," I stammered.

"Then look at me," she purred.

I looked up and was again unable to speak. She actually took my breath away! Seeing her at the store was mesmerizing, but her standing over me, with full make-up and that predatory smile was a sensation second to none.

"Well?" she prompted.

"It... you... I... amazing, just... oh wow...I don't, I mean, you... just, holy hell," I babbled.

She laughed running her hand down my face again, "So, you like it?"

"Oh yes, Mistress. I love it! You look... divine," I said.

"Divine? I like that," she purred. "Tell me more."

"Oh wow, I mean, I knew you were gorgeous, but this is just... incredible. And your, well your curves, are just... really... this really shows them off," I said rapidly, hoping it was what she wanted to hear.

"You think it looks amazing," she said, running her hands down her side. "You should feel it, mmmm!"

"Oh my... can I... feel you, M-mistress?" I started to reach out hesitantly, but then figured I should get permission first.

"No," she said simply. Then stood and began running her hands over herself. I had a front row seat, and if I thought I couldn't get harder, well... I was wrong! This little show was hypnotic and incredibly erotic.

She looked down, "Enjoying the view?" She ran her hands over her tits and threw her head back, biting her lips while doing so.

I nodded, "Yes, Mistress!"

"You still want to feel me?"

"Yes, please, Mistress? Please let me touch you," I begged.

"Hmmm, why don't you kiss my toes and tell me why I should let you," she pointed to her vinyl covered toes.

So, I leaned forward and began kissing where her toes sat in the foot part of the catsuit. Begging and pleading to touch her. Promising to be good for her, to do whatever she wanted me to do, to be her little plaything. When I finished kissing the last toe, I simply knelt there. I wasn't sure if I should look up, or keep looking down. And my heart was absolutely hammering in my chest.

"Hmmmm..." I heard her voice gently above me. "Before you get to touch me, I want to see what I'm playing with. Stand up, arms at your side."

I quickly stood up and held my arms to my side. She looked me up and down like a piece of meat, and that made my cock throb. She was hitting all kinds of buttons here, and she knew it!

She smiled as she saw my hard prick, bouncing, "Well, someone likes all this so far..."

I nodded, my cheeks flushing with embarrassment, "Yes, Mistress."

"Good," she stepped in close, running her hands over my chest and around my shoulder as she stalked behind me. "Because I am absolutely loving this," she said right by my ear.

I shuddered at her tone. She sounded so... serious, so powerful. She ran her hand down my back to grab my ass. I started a little at her touch, so she smacked my butt cheek lightly, "Easy, pet. I'm just checking the merchandise."

She ran her hands over every area of my body, at least what she could reach from standing up anyway. Though she didn't touch my cock until last. By that point, I was a raw bundle of nerves.

She lightly ran her hand over my hard member, and all I could do was shudder and moan, "Oh my..."

"What was that, pet? Are you okay?" she smiled seductively at me, running her hands down to my balls.

"Yes, Mist... oh wow," I moaned as she massaged my sensitive bits slowly, lightly, teasing me to the edge of madness.

"Looks like you're really enjoying this," she purred as she stroked my shaft with those same light, delicate touches.

"Oh yes, Mistress," I said breathlessly as she rubbed me.

She ran one finger along the underside, making me squirm, "Do you still wish to touch me? To feel this amazing catsuit on my body?"

"Oh yes, Mistress, please?"

"There are several rules you have to follow, if you agree to these, well, we'll see..." she trailed off, picking up a small loop of leather from the table. She undid the buckle, and I realized it was a collar. Where did she get that?

"While you wear this collar, you are my slave, my property. You will do as ordered, when ordered. You will speak only when spoken to. When you do speak, you will address me as Mistress. And..." she reached her finger out to the tip of my cock, scooping up some of the dripping pre-cum, "You'll clean any mess that comes from you." She held her finger up to my mouth with my dripping on it. I realized I was being tested, so I happily licked the sticky stuff from her finger. I was surprised how sweet it was.

"Good boy," she smiled. "Now, kiss the collar, and tell me if you accept these rules."

I gently kissed the collar, and said, "Thank you for my collar, Mistress. I will follow and respect your rules, as I worship and respect you."

Her eyes flashed and she said, "Now kneel." She smiled brightly as she buckled the collar around my neck. As I knelt back before her, she bit her lip. I thought it was nervousness, but then I realized it was arousal, she was really enjoying this. She sat in the well-worn armchair and lorded over me for a moment.

Then she intoned, "You may touch me, but only below the knees. You may kiss, lick and touch all you like down there."

I leaned forward and placed a kiss on her big toe, as I gently ran my hand along her calf. I was surprised how cool the fabric felt, yet I could feel the heat from her skin underneath. It was a strange sensation, and it felt even better as I rubbed my hands all over her lower legs. She was moaning and squirming, so I was hoping she was enjoying all this, too.

After several minutes, she put her toes to my mouth and ordered me simply, "Suck." So, I sucked on her vinyl toes like I was getting milk from them. She took advantage of this distraction to begin teasing my member with her other foot. We were both moaning and quivering, it was a primal hormone session, and we were both maxing out.

Breathlessly, she leaned forward, "Still liking the catsuit, pet?"

I nodded, "Oh yes! The suit and the amazing goddess in it are both fantastic, better than I could have believed."

"Really?" she purred. "Kissing my ass are you?"

I shrugged as she pulled her toes out of my mouth, "Yes, Mistress."

She stood and turned, putting her glorious round ass right in my face. The tight suit stretched even tighter over those delightful orbs, "Then you should really kiss my ass, and you can touch up to my hips, but nothing in the crotch, pet."

"Yes, Mistress!" I said, leaning forward to begin planting kisses on her pert bottom. It was heavenly being this close to her. The one problem when I'd kiss across the seam in the back where her crack was, I could smell her arousal mixed with the new car smell of the vinyl and it was intoxicating. I was really hoping I'd get to lick her pussy, she smelled amazing, but the tease of not being able to was making me want it that much more.

I kissed and licked around the round globes of her cheeks, reveling in the smell and taste of the vinyl on her skin. I'm not sure how long I kissed her ass like that, when she started running her fingers through my hair and started grinding her ass on my face. Eventually, guiding my face into the seam of the suit and the crack of her ass.

I could really smell her arousal now, and from the way she was grinding on my face, I assumed she was pretty worked up. She actually growled as she turned around, and I could see the look on her face was like a woman possessed! She scared me more than a little, and help me, that turned me on even more. Hoping that she wouldn't actually hurt me, but kind of hoping she would, was a really weird feeling.

She pushed my shoulders back, and I fell back to the floor. She kneeled right down onto my chest, biting her lip as she ran her hands over my chest and started pinching my nipples. She teased me like that for several minutes, grinding on my chest as she did. She eventually started to pinch really hard, actually using her nails and making me cry out.

"Did that hurt, pet?" she growled, sounding like she was gritting her teeth.

"Yes, Mistress!"

"But you like it, don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress!"

"What would you like me to do?" she asked softly.

"Whatever you'd like, Mistress."

She shook her head, "Uh-uh, this is your chance. You can have something, right now, what do you want?"

I looked up at her, "Please, may I worship your pussy?"

"Ohhhh, you want to get into my pants, eh? Hmmmm..." she trailed off, looking down at me with a wicked gleam. "You can, but only outside the suit. Oh, and I'm on top."

She then slid forward, using her lower legs to pin my arms down and then planting her vinyl covered crotch just inches from my face.

"Well, go ahead, its all yours," she smiled wickedly.

From that position, I had no leverage to shift up and when I leaned my head all the way forward, even reaching my tongue all the way out, I couldn't quite make contact. I grunted and strained, trying to get just a little closer. But she really had me pinned all the way down, and there was nothing I could do.