Catwomen Caught Fictional Redux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, today I'm representing an innocent man. But remember my ground rules. You videotape this, you have a half hour, if you ask the same question a third time the interview is over, and I get a copy of the video within three days. I'll also want to know the name of the assistant D. A. assigned to this case before I leave."

"Sure counselor, anything for you," Jackson snarled, while signaling Dr. Watson (real name Givens) to turn on the video recorder.

I told my story about Dominic fondling my wife at the party, then following me to the bathroom, then telling me that he fucked her regularly and daring me to do anything about it because he'd love an excuse to beat the shit out of me, then spitting in my face causing me, with that sufficient provocation, to punch him once. Only once. Then I walked down the stairs wiping the spittle off of my right cheek and nose. In response to questions (I did not volunteer it) I told him that I saw Frank Childers and his brother - whose name I couldn't remember because I just met him - standing at the bottom of the stairs wide-eyed. I didn't know if I still had the hankie with his saliva on it, but if I did it was in my car, parked at my office.

No I did not visit Dominic in the hospital. I had just seen my cheating wife and his, and was told to go eat at McDonald's. So I went to the one on Chestnut, thirty minutes away from the hospital, and while I couldn't remember exactly what I ordered it probably was my usual - two Big Macs, fries, and a Coke. I hadn't removed the trash from my car as far as I remembered.

I gave the cops written permission to search my car.

Hosmer terminated the interview at exactly thirty minutes. I was led to a cell. Hosmer went to talk to the assistant D. A.

I spent three nights in jail - I could have gotten out after one but I asked Hosmer to be sure that there were some snafus to increase my damages for false arrest - and then was granted bail. The cops told the assistant D. A. that they found a hankie and McDonald's trash on the floor of my car, and a receipt from McDonald's with a time stamp within minutes of when someone supposedly attacked Dominic in his hospital room. The videotape from the McDonald's at Chestnut showed my car there, but it was not possible to see the person inside given the angle of the video and that it was dark.

Frank, and by a phone call by the cops from Frank's office to his brother Don, both confirmed me yelling something and wiping what appeared to be spittle from my face with a hankie as I descended the stairs. Frank remembered something of what was yelled, which included "spit," but Don only remembered the yelling and not what was said.

When the DNA results of the spittle on the hankie came back two weeks later, the D. A. dropped the charges. The next day I sued Dominic for false arrest.

**************

Going on simultaneously with the assault scenario were the issues with Alicia. Alicia was frantic that I was in jail and that she couldn't reach my parents so that she didn't know where the kids were. Even if she was a cheating bitch, she was a good and concerned mother, so I knew that this was tearing her up. By the time that I got out on Thursday and got home from work Thursday evening she was subdued.

"I'm sorry that you got arrested Greg. I tried to talk Dominic and Susie out of calling the cops."

"What? As good a fuck as you are you couldn't convince him?"

"I...I don't want to fight. I just want to get back to where we were."

"Oh - do you have a way to go back in time and un-fuck Tarzan?"

"No. I...I want to move past it. The kids need both parents."

"You're right. They need us in separate homes. Maybe we can get apartments or townhouses right next to each other so making exchanges for joint custody will be easy."

"Don't you feel even the least bit responsible for what happened?"

"No; and I'll tell you why, faithful wife. Your perception that I value porn over you, and that I haven't paid any attention to you, is complete and utter bullshit. It is just your justification for your cheating."

"I saw porn on your computer."

"Yeah, maybe one night, two at the most. And it was not a substitute for you; every guy looks at porn sometimes, even your loving fucktard. I haven't looked at porn more than three times in the last three months, and it never was a substitute for you. Also, do you remember the times you turned me down for sex - or do you only remember when I was tired from an especially bad day at work?"

After a long pause she mumbled "That's not the way I remember it."

"Worst of all, though, faithful wife, is that you never talked to me about it, just went out and fucked Tarzan, and then you aired your humiliating thoughts in public in front of more than a dozen people that we know. How in the fuck do you justify that?"

"I was drunk, Greg, OK - I'm sorry. But there was no reason for you to hit Dominic. You hurt him bad. And then you went to his hospital room..."

"Cut the crap, Alicia. I never went to his hospital room, and he deserved getting his lights punched out. I had sufficient provocation in my mind to kill the son-of-a-bitch so you should be grateful that I didn't so that you can get some more cock from him in the future."

She broke down. When she finally regained her composure she said "Dominic and I are done. He's afraid that you'd kill him, and I am too. Plus, I was humiliated too at the party you know; now there are lots of people who avoid me like the plaque."

"Glad to hear that, sweetheart - you deserve being treated like a disease. Plus, you have only Dominic to thank for your embarrassment. He's the one who told me in intimate detail about how great it was to fuck you, so send him a thank you note. Plus, he threatened to beat the shit out of me at the party, so why are you and he now the ones who are afraid that I might hurt him. I don't give a shit about you any more Alicia. Go fuck whomever you want - I hope that you get syphilis!"

"No, no...no, this can't be happening," Alicia wailed as she rocked back and forth. I thought she was about to have a stroke, and I didn't want to be responsible for getting her to the hospital, so I threw her a bone.

"The kids will be back tomorrow. I talked to Mom and she took them to Gail and Rudy's house to avoid the unpleasantness here. Stiffen your back and don't act like you are now when they return. After things settle down we can talk about the details of the divorce."

With that I went to get some dinner, as she continued to rock back and forth in a kitchen chair and sob.

After the kids got back I tried to act as normal as possible with them around, even by talking sweetly to Alicia. The only blowup I had was when I came home one night about a week later and Susie's car was there. After playing with the kids for a while I asked them to go in the back yard for a few minutes, and I'd join them. As soon as they were outside I confronted both Susie and Alicia.

"Alicia, I've tried not to be mean to you the last week - and I haven't been, have I?"

"No, but you certainly haven't been warm either."

"Alicia, that boat sailed on Halloween, and it's not coming back to port. However, if I ever see this cunt who likes to share you with her fucktard husband in my house again, it will be World War III. When I come back from changing clothes to take the kids to the part if this bitch isn't gone I don't care whether or not the kids are around, the shooting starts!"

Both Alicia and Susie shivered. Susie was gone when I got back downstairs.

*****************

Things stayed on an even keel - me not ever raising my voice at or treating Alicia the way I felt her cheating ass deserved to be treated and with me sleeping In the guest room - until after Dominic was served with my lawsuit for false arrest. I knew that he didn't have the will or the economic means to fight it, and I didn't care whether I ever got a dime from him, I just wanted him to hurt without getting arrested again.

After the kids went to bed a few days after Dominic was served Alicia demurely said "Greg. There's something we really need to talk about. I know that you've closed yourself off to me emotionally, and I don't know if that will ever change. But I need to talk to you about your lawsuit against Dominic."

"How did you find out about that?"

"Susie told me - over the phone. She hasn't been here since the day you kicked her out."

"What about the lawsuit?"

"Could you please drop it? I know that you hate Dominic, but despite what you may think, Susie doesn't deserve it, and if Dominic goes down she will too."

"Oh, really. So I should care about Susie, huh?"

My wheels really started turning at this point. Actually, I believed that I had reason to punish Susie too - but also, as was brought home to me when they both dressed like Catwoman, Susie was a really hot chick, as hot as Alicia.

"Let's see what we can do about that," I said in a calm voice. "If you're serious about me not destroying Susie along with Dominic, then you'll answer some questions for me, and I do believe that we can work something out."

"Uh...OK...what questions?"

"How many times did you fuck Dominic?"

The color drained from Alicia's face. "Please don't do this; do we have to talk about that?"

"I'm serious, Alicia. I likely am willing to help Susie out, but if you don't care enough about her to answer some questions that I believe that I have the right to get answers to, then it's going to be you who brings your friend down, not me."

Alicia looked with her head down. When she didn't respond after about a minute I got up and started walking out.

"No wait," she blurted out. "Nine or ten times."

"Over how long a period."

She got a pained look on her face. "Three or four months," she mumbled so softly that I had to ask her to repeat it.

"Where did you fuck?"

She started whimpering but answered. "Only once here, once in a car, the other times at Dominic's house."

"Was Susie ever there?"

Now Alicia started quietly sobbing. "She was in their house twice, but not in the room."

"Great, that wasn't so hard, was it?" I said trying not to get white-hot angry all over again. "Tell you what. If Susie fucks me - and I mean does a really good job of fucking me - ten times over the next four months, once at her house and nine times here twice with you in the house - forget the car, I gave that up in High School - then I'll drop the suit. In fact, I'll put the suit on hold as soon as she agrees to it, and once the ten fucks have been enjoyed, will drop it then, that way they won't have the legal bills of fighting the suit in the interim."

"Do you really hate me and them that much?" Alicia sobbed.

"I could ask you, did you and Dominic and Susie really hate me that much while you were fucking around?"

As she continued to quietly sob I said. "Oh, one more thing; as part of the settlement of the suit, Dominic agrees not to ever have sex of any kind with you again otherwise the suit is immediately re-instituted."

As I left the house to go to the gym to hit the speed bag for a half hour to get my anger out, I realized that despite my anger I felt better than I had since Halloween.

****************

It took about $10,000 worth of attorney fees expended by Dominic - I had my attorney filing every bit of discovery I could, and noticing the depositions of all of Dominic and Susie's friends - including Alicia - before I got an answer to my proposal. I came home from work on a Friday night to find Susie's car there. I didn't go ballistic this time because it was a much different situation than the last time Susie was there.

Susie and Alicia were sitting in the living room, the kids playing on the floor in front of them. After I hugged and kissed the kids Alicia said "Billy and Jenny, could you go out in the back yard and play for a few minutes. Then I'll get you and take you to Chuckie Cheese."

Billy pumped his fist "Yes," and Jenny giggled, as they raced outside.

Susie looked good - real good. She had just the right amount of makeup on and was dressed provocatively - although not so provocatively as to look like a whore.

"Susie has decided to accept your offer, Greg. If you want I can take the kids out tonight, and you can have your first liaison now."

"Is that right, Susie?" I asked in as pleasant a voice as I could muster.

"Yes, it is Greg," she shyly replied.

"Are you going to just go through the motions, or be an active participant?"

"I...I...I'll do whatever you want Greg; but please don't hurt me."

"I assure you, physically hurting you is the absolute last thing on my mind. I'll call my attorney right now and have the case suspended for three months unless I advise differently."

I pulled out my cellphone and told my attorney exactly that while Alicia and Susie listened. "Would you like to confirm that this is my attorney?" I asked Susie, holding the phone toward her.

"No; I believe you," she said, and then sighed like an enormous weight had been lifted off of her shoulders.

"Let me say good-bye to the kids and then go upstairs to change, Alicia. When will you be back?"

"We'll be back in two hours," she sighed.

"Great. Thanks for arranging this," I replied with a sincere smile.

****************

At that point I was horny with a capital "H;" actually, all caps. Despite Alicia's view of things I thought that we had had a good sex life. Not having had any sex for more than two months, now, I was raring to go. However, I had thought this out very carefully expecting that at some point Susie would say "yes." I believed that given what an asshole Dominic was, he probably was a slam, bam, thank you ma'am kind of fuck. Maybe he had a big cock which allowed him to get away with it, and maybe Alicia liked it rougher than I had been giving it to her. However, I suspected that Susie would really be turned on by a gentle, loving, and passionate approach. I took a little blue pill so that I would be good for at least three rounds in two hours.

When I walked downstairs in just a T-shirt and pair of shorts, the kids and Alicia were gone. "Hi, Susie," I said with a genuine smile. "You really look nice. That is the perfect amount of makeup for a naturally beautiful woman like you, and your outfit really complements your many strong points."

Susie was startled. "Oh - thanks Greg, you look studly in your shorts and T-shirt."

"Let's be honest, Susie, I'm not in your class when it comes to looks; but I hope to be when it comes to passion." She started to reply but I didn't give her a chance. "How about a glass of wine; I have a great New Zealand white?"

"Uh, thanks, Greg, that would be nice."

I poured us each a glass of wine - her a second one since likely out of nervousness she chugged the first one - as we sat next to each other on the couch and talked. After about five minutes I started to lightly stroke her arm. A little while later I stroked her thigh.

"You know, in addition to your fun personality, one thing that I'd always admired about you, Susie, is that you have great legs?"

"Do you really think so?" she asked with a smile, as I poured her a third glass of wine.

"Absolutely. In fact, to be honest - and I'm kind of embarrassed to say this and probably shouldn't - but I think that your thighs are world class."

After another fifteen minutes of conversation, during which I had given her every even marginal compliment that I could - although to be honest most of them were correct, especially the thighs comment - I gently stroked her face. Then I kissed her softly. She responded with no reluctance whatsoever. I gently stroked one breast while I continued to plant soft kisses on her lips, cheek, and neck. Without prompting she reached for my by now rock hard cock and massaged it through my pants. I stood and gently pulled her up.

"I can't wait to taste you, goddess, I whispered into her ear." Given the smile on her face I was sure that she wasn't used to being treated like that.

I lifted her up, she put her arms around my neck, and I carried her up to the guest room. To be safe I closed and locked the door. I purposely but smoothly removed her clothes while staring into her eyes. With the exposure of each bit of flesh I oohed and aahed, or made some flattering comment. I didn't really have to search to do that. In fact, trying to be as objective as possible, her tits were just as good as Alicia's - that means as good any that I had seen in my life - and her crotch looked even better.

"Please take my shirt and shorts off," I moaned into her ear once she was naked. She enthusiastically complied. I then lay her on the guest room bed -my bed since Halloween - and started slurping and fingering her pussy, occasionally lightly pinching a nipple.

Any apprehension that Susie had about what we were doing was gone by the fifth time that I stroked her G-spot while simultaneously licking her clit. She had two massive orgasms from my finger and mouth play, and as she came down from the second one she moaned "Please fuck me Greg, please fuck me."

I slowly penetrated her in sync with pinching her now eraser-like nipples, and occasionally flicking her clit. Once I was buried she started going wild. While I did my share of moving, she was more energetic, and we had earth-shattering simultaneous orgasms.

After we parted, I stroked her face and shoulders and marveled at what a great sex companion she was. Then I did what she said later no man had ever done for her before. I went down on her crotch again right after fucking her and orally got her to yet another massive orgasm. As soon as she came down from that I was recharged, and put her on her hands and knees and did her doggy. As I pounded I played with her asshole with one hand, and squeezed a tit with the other. She bucked back, and put her hand between her legs to stroke my balls each time they were flung forward by my thrusts into her expectant pussy.

After the second fuck we cuddled, and spooned. She seemed content. After a half hour or so I got hard again and fucked her in the spoon position while vigorously massaging both tits. After another simultaneous orgasm I rallied her almost comatose body out of the bed and into the shower. We had just stepped out of a very stimulating shower when we heard the garage door open. We quickly got dressed and went downstairs to meet Alicia and the kids.

Alicia got a sad look on her face when she saw the obvious "just fucked" looks that we had and our wet hair. I walked Susie to her car. "You really are a sex goddess," I said as I opened up the car door for her. She smiled broadly. "That was really fun, Greg, as fun as anything that I can remember. When and where should we meet again?"

"I'll call you Monday or Tuesday," I replied with a smile. I could see Alicia peeking out at us through one of the windows so I bent down and gave Susie a not-too-subtle kiss."

***********************

The first sexual encounter with Susie was two years ago. Alicia and I did not divorce. First for the sake of the kids, and then because we both changed our attitudes - and Alicia stopped drinking more than one glass of wine at a time - we finally reconciled. I started paying more attention to her, although I honestly did not think that had been a legitimate concern on her part. She cut off all ties with Dominic, who I never saw again up until this date.

A big part of me changing my attitude and our ability to re-connect, as far as I was concerned, had to do with me fucking Susie. I didn't just fuck her nine more times. We've been fucking an average of at least once a week since then. About six months ago she split from Dominic and came to work for me. I found her to be a good employee, and delegating some things to her has allowed me to spend more time with and be more attentive to Alicia. Also, it makes it very convenient for our fuck sessions.