Caught and Exposed Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yea, sure, know what you mean, but they're in the process, can't help." The woman droned.

Deirdre dropped the phone. She wrapped her arms about her body, hugging herself for protection. A sharp knock on the door awakened her from the nightmare. She had been standing in the middle of the room, completely naked, rocking slightly.

She ran to the door hoping stupidly that he had fast tracked her clothes and freedom was being delivered. Deirdre was past caring if a room-service guy gawped at her, she nevertheless opened the door just a fraction from habit.

It was pushed open squashing her against the wall. She yelped in surprise. "What has been happening here? You're naked! Don't tell me now there isn't time just get dressed." Mister Smith ordered with his usual briskness.

If she had been more aware the tinge of anxiety in his voice would have concerned her. Instead she resumed the role of student ready to obey. She half ran across the room only to realise the futility of the move. "I don't have any clothes," she moaned.

Instead of covering herself she gave him an open armed shrug, a show of helplessness. As quickly she wrapped her arms around her body when he just stood there staring at her. Feelings of remorse and vulnerability were again threatening to overwhelm her.

He shook his head from side to side while opening his brief case. "Here put these on." He tossed some garments onto the bed which she scrabbled for pulling them into shape and groaned on recognising them.

It was the outfit she purchased from the store. The embarrassing situation flooded her mind as though she could ever forget that hideous adventure. They had walked away laughing at what had happened, though on her part in nervous relief. It was very different this time.

"This isn't a dingy mall this is a high class hotel. I'll look ridiculous out there," she complained.

"Worse probably. You failed this task and will have to pay the price. Get dressed and meet me outside. I'll wait only long enough for you to clear security," he said, and abruptly left.

Deirdre looked at his retreating back wondering what he meant. Knowing she didn't have long she quickly pulled on the stretchy top and flared miniskirt. Not daring to look in the mirror she ran for an elevator hoping to catch him up. Luck was holding up as no one was in the elevator.

The doors glided open onto a plush lobby. All gleaming polished surfaces, chrome fittings and chillingly clean mirrors. Like a frightened rabbit she kept to the periphery, avoided walking the straight route through the middle of the lobby. Deirdre tried to keep to the edges of the atrium, gliding between enormous potted palms like a cheap comedy detective.

A heavy hand gripped her shoulder. "The duty manager wants to see you," a quiet but serious voice spoke close in her ear. In trepidation she looked down. In the quiet corner the marble floor was so highly polished it revealed she was sans panties.

The small tough looking man looked mean. He took a hold of her wrist and marched her away. The shock of seeing up her skirt, knowing he had too, floored her. They at least took a circuitous route to the office, obviously not wishing to offend paying guests with her presence.

It was difficult to think positive but somehow this must be turned around quickly. Mister Smith wouldn't wait long. Was this what he meant about clearing security? The door opened and closed leaving her facing a well dressed man, head down over his desk.

He was playing the old game she had with employees. Pretending to attend to important papers letting her know how unimportant and insignificant she was. He meant to keep her standing there letting her become more nervous. Instead she calmed herself.

Taking a deep silent breath she spoke. "Well?" The imperious tone of voice caught him off guard. He looked up but wasn't surprised at how slutty she was dressed, so must have already seen her somehow; perhaps security cameras.

He cleared his throat. "We do not tolerate prostitutes working in this hotel," he began. He cleared his throat again, perhaps surprised at her reaction which was to merely smile pleasantly. "We always call the police and press charges," he informed with as much aplomb as he could muster, failing though, sounding pompous instead.

Analysing calmly what he was saying, 'we always prosecute', revealed this was a customary confrontation. Only this time it wasn't going as expected. Did prostitutes plead to be allowed to trot away, promising never to return?

In such a place as this they would be high class escorts, not dressed like a cheap whore. She wore the stretchy little boob tube and mini skirt revealing a bare midriff and very nearly her bare ass too. In only an hour she had been stripped of her important business executive look to become a cheap little strumpet.

Rather than wilt under this intended threat she said, "I'm glad to hear it. I wouldn't like to think my husband was subjected to temptation while staying here. He has certain proclivities that I'm willing to indulge from time to time, as long as it is I." Deirdre dramatically swept her arms over the outfit in way of explanation.

"We seem to have miss-timed our game and now find I'm locked out of the suite. I am a wealthy woman independent of his fortune but he does have a title," she conceded. She looked down at the floor demurely. "Perhaps, I might admit to enjoying his games somewhat." Looking him fiercely in the eye she added. "As for litigation, I'm sure our lawyers are well enough placed to meet such a challenge."

Deirdre smiled on seeing him pull upon the gold cufflinks gripping his shirt sleeves. The nervous movement told her she had won. She had thrown him. "If you are quit finished, my husband is waiting for me outside, I really don't think you wish to keep him waiting," she said. The imperial lifting of her head let her look down her nose at him.

After years working his way up the corporate ladder he recognised a wealthy guest when he saw one, however eccentric. Rooms had been trashed with inflated repair bills charged. Dinners had rejected meals then eaten them after the staff had represented the same dish with additional 'personal' sauces.

Staff had been paid handsomely to satisfy a wife's or husbands needs. Bizarre clothing and devices had been left behind after imaginative nights. He'd seen it all. He sighed and stood up from behind the highly polished desk. May I offer you a coat, madam," he said. The professional employee resumed his more usual role.

She nodded her head with an endearing smile. Whispered words to the security man outside seemed to do the trick with a quick return. The manager opened the door and expertly held a coat for her to slip into. As though used to being treated with courtesy she ignored them both making her exit with studied decorum.

Deirdre couldn't help glancing into a mirror in passing. The fur felt real and looked gorgeous. She guessed it had been from lost and found and made a mental note to make enquiries at other hotels lost and found desks while in the city.

Mister Smiths Cadillac was opened by a doorman who smartly stepped aside. She slid into the passenger seat and letting the coat fall open showing off a lot of bare leg. With a hand outstretched she said, "The notes from upstairs?" Mr Smith passed the impressive bundle of notes over to her and she passed them on thanking the doorman.

The doorman was fussing over the coat, not wanting to see an expensive fur trapped in the door. The money distracted him from the striking sight of a pair of long slim legs leading to the bare thighs he had been ogling. He tipped the uniform top hat grinning large at the handsome tip in way of thanks.

She looked over her shoulder at the duty manager. He was standing inside frowning with the small security man, smiling, beside him. She was tempted to wink back at them but turned to the front with a satisfied grin on her face. Deirdre had won that round at least.

12