Caught by Mrs. Hunt

Story Info
Caught outdoors by beautiful older woman.
1.5k words
4.35
130.1k
106

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First attempt to write a story in years. Of course, it follows that this is my first time doing this on this site. I have enjoyed reading many of the stories here for quite some time. So I thought I would give something back. This is fiction, any accidental correlation to anyone is purely happenstance.

******************************************

I was nineteen ten summers ago and home from UC. A young man who had just recently discovered outdoor nudity. I was proud of my physical condition, having competed in intermural sports all year. I was sun bathing behind the shed, totally nude, feeling fairly certain that no one else would see. I loved how free it felt to be naked outside. This was a remote corner of my parent's yard that only joined at a short fence with one neighbor's yard. That neighbor was incredibly beautiful. She could have been on the cover of any magazine. She worked for a major airline. She was mostly away on business. I knew it was unlikely that she would be home. So there I was, feeling safe! Sporting a hard on, and thinking about trying a little outdoor masturbation. My hand was lazily stroking my cock. When I heard the unmistakable sound of a cellphone camera. I jumped up from the garden chair I was sitting in. Trying to cover myself, all the while hearing multiple camera clicks.

Looking up I saw my sexy 40 something neighbor with her cell phone out. Cybill Hunt was super sexy, with huge boobs and a shapely behind. Her eyes were a captivating Hazel Green. Her hair was a dark Auburn. Fantastic legs and a shapely behind, she was the most attractive neighbor lady for miles. I had lusted over her since puberty. She and her husband had divorced several years earlier, thus giving more ammunition to my fervent fantasy life. She had a daughter Maggie, 5 years older than me, away at graduate school. Her daughter was gorgeous also. When we were children Maggie would make me play house with her. Maggie would be the mom, which would allow her to boss me around. I would steal glances at Mrs. Hunt whenever she visited my mother. I was smitten by her incredible face and body. I covered my groin with both hands. Very embarrassed, not sure what to do.

"James face me, put your hands by your side," Mrs. Hunt ordered.

"James you heard me, do you want me to show these pictures to the police or your mother?" she asked. "Don't try to cover yourself," she ordered, she sounded cross.

Oh, how will I explain this to my mother, I worried.

"No Mrs. Hunt," I replied.

As I hesitantly removed my hands, exposing my erection.

Click, Click, click. She continued taking photos. I dutifully placed my hands at my side, as she clicked away with her phone. I felt so embarrassed about my arousal, but my dick was only getting harder. Wondering what she intended to do with the pictures. This should not be this exciting, I thought. I was humiliated, yet more aroused than I had ever been. Why was this so, exciting.

"Do like being naked, James?" she asked.

(Yes, god yes,) I thought. Though I did not want to admit it to her.

I tried not to stare at her ample body. Her white blouse was strained by her breasts mass. The top buttons were undone exposing the pale tops of her amazing chest. I could see faint bumps where her nipples poked against her bra. Her blue shorts had an obvious indent were her legs came together. A textbook camel toe. Damn was she hot. I did my best to hide my gaze not wanting to anger her anymore. It was very exciting, being naked while she was fully clothed.

"Yes," I stammered.

"What a young deviant you are," she commented, "how delicious."

"Please don't show the pictures to anyone," I begged.

"I won't if you do as I say, " she stated.

"I will do anything, just don't report me or show the pictures," I said.

"I want you to jerk off while I record you with my phone," she told me. She then said, "Start stroking your hard dick, nice and slow."

I started slowly pulling on my shaft, realizing with each stroke I was guiltier of sexually criminal behavior. This was not good, but I had no choice. Public indecency or worse, just because I was caught nude outdoors. I hoped she would delete the files if I obeyed. So I started to masturbate in front of someone else, for the very first time. I found it so exciting. What was wrong with me, I really was sick or something. But it was so sexy!

"Stroke faster, but don't come until I tell you too," Cybill ordered.

I started stroking faster, I was so excited I was already about to come.

"Stop, move your hand away," she ordered.

I complied, wanting to come, wondering why she stopped me.

"Taste your pre-come, wipe it on your finger and taste it," she said.

I did as she told me and tasted my own fluid. I had never done this before. It seemed so dirty. Yet it made me even more aroused.

"Start stroking again, but don't cum," she demanded.

I was so excited that I readily did as Cybill Hunt told.

"Good boy," she praised

Seconds later I was ready to explode. She noticed that I was about to shoot. Saying, "if you come without permission, there will be a punishment."

I tried to slow myself down, by thinking about something else. But I knew I would shoot real soon. But she was so sexy and I had trouble focusing on anything else. Her nipples seemed even more visible through her clothes. Her lovely hair, and beautiful face. I was in love. The way her luscious lips were telling me what to do. She had an understated aura of power. I was compelled to do as she asked. I so wanted to please her.

"Stop," she said.

I stopped again, only nanoseconds from my orgasm. My aching dick pointing up towards the clear California sky. Why did she stop me? I wanted desperately to come. This was torture, but I loved it. I felt powerless in her presence. Yet, I had never felt so alive.

"Does me telling you what to do, turn you on, James?" she asked.

"Not really." I lied.

She stopped recording with her phone. Then she remarked, "I think I have enough evidence to ensure your total obedience. Don't you?"

"Yes Mrs. Hunt," I complied.

"Come closer to the fence," she ordered.

I moved to the fence, realizing that anyone in her house could see me. Step up onto that concrete bench. My mom had a short bench decorating the back garden.

"Step up on that little bench," she told me.

I stepped onto the concrete cast bench, which made me feel even more exposed. As my cock was well above the fence now. What if her daughter was home also? What if she had guests? What if my mother gets home early? She might come looking for me. None of these thoughts did anything to stop my arousal. She reached over the three foot fence and grasped my penis with her hand. Her hand could not quite cover half its entire length. A little bit over four inches protruding past her hand.

"You lied, you are excited by being told what to do," she remarked. As she started stroking my cock over the short fence. Why had I hidden how excited I was with her bossing me around? She was obviously experienced enough to know that I was hot and bothered by being dominated. What a idiot I was. I was ashamed for not being honest with her. These musings flashed through my mind as her hand was magically pleasuring my cock. Man, did she know what she was doing. I had never felt anything as good as this. She was so incredible, I wished I would have been caught years before.

I was almost ready to come. Would she stop me, again?

"Do you like being naked, when I am fully clothed?" She asked.

"Yes, I do," I replied.

She slowed down edging me again.

"Mrs. Hunt, can I cum," I ask

"If you do, I own you, all summer," she demanded.

"Yes, yes anything," I agreed. She quickened her pace again.

"Beg for it," she demanded.

"Please let my come, Mrs. Hunt," I begged.

"No say please may I come mistress," she ordered me.

"Please may I come mistress," I begged.

"Yes you may come," she said.

Then, not able to hold out any longer. I shot my load into her other hand, that she had quickly covered my penise head with. Capturing most of my seed in her palm.

"Lick this mess off my hand, slave," she ordered. As she placed her hand under my chin. Now the other one. Making me lick the dribbles off the other hand.

I hesitantly licked my own orgasm off her hand. Then the other one. It was bitter. She laughed at my repulsion.

"You're going to get used to that taste, boy," she commented. "I plan on enjoying you as my submissive, slave," Cybill Hunt informed me frankly. Telling me, "Be at my front door at 10 am tomorrow."

Oh no, it Saturday tomorrow and my parents will probably be home. What excuse should I use to get out of the house?

(To be continued)