Caught by Mrs. Hunt Ch. 02

Story Info
Mrs. Hunt starts punishing me.
2.5k words
4.45
59k
47

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This tale is fiction, and any correlation to real people is purely happenstance. The saga of James continues, as Mrs. Hunt blackmails James and uses him for her pleasure.

************************************************************************************

Saturday, it was the day after Mrs. Hunt caught me nude in the yard. My parents went to play golf at the neighborhood country club. They had a nine-thirty tee time, which worked well for me. I could keep my appointment with Mrs. Hunt. They didn't play fast, and they usually let others play through. They also often ate lunch at the turn. So they would be away for about 5 hours. I expected them to be back around two-thirty. I prayed that Mrs. Hunt would finish with me before then. I was never happier to see them drive off in their custom Yamaha golf cart than that day.

Ten o'clock, I knocked on Mrs. Hunt's front door. I was right on time. Her door was eight feet tall and very ornate, and the doorknob was in the center of the custom green door. She answered the door, wearing a black leather dress. The contrast of her pale skin and the black dress was striking. The dress's cut showed her incredible charms with a deep plunging neckline, which revealed her world-class cleavage. I could not avert my eyes in time; she caught me perverting on her. She smiled knowingly.

"This is what you wear to come to see me?" she asked.

I had just thrown on Saturday clothes. I didn't want to raise suspicion with my parents. I was wearing Hawaiian print board shorts, a worn tee shirt, and some Birkenstocks. I wished I had put more thought into what she expected.

"Sorry, I didn't know," I said.

"You're not coming in dressed like a bum; strip take off all your clothes," she ordered.

I started to take off my shirt. When it was off, I kicked off my sandals. Then I took of the ridiculous chlorine faded Hawaiian board shorts. Finally, I took off my boxers briefs. I stood on her front porch exposed.

"Fold them neatly and place them here," she told me. She pointed to the corner of the porch. I did as she asked. Being nude outdoors was having an effect on my member; it was rapidly stiffening. I was worried that someone might see me naked out here, clearly visible from the street. Her red-brown hair and model face was gorgeous; I was distracted by her glorious looks. Almost forgetting, I was on the porch, naked and vulnerable.

"May I come in, please?" I asked.

"Put your hands on your head and turn around, then count to twenty," she directed.

I did as she said. I was counting out loud to twenty.

"Now, may I come in?" I begged.

"Are you a virgin, boy? She asked. I knew better than to lie. She knew I was a nerd and an introvert.

"Yes, Mrs. Hunt," I answered truthfully.

"How delicious," she said. I

"Bend over and touch your toes," she ordered.

I bent over and touched my toes. I had been naked on Mrs. Hunt's porch a long time. I knew someone else would see me soon, as she swatted my ass with her bare hand. I was startled by the sudden pain. She spanked me ten more times rapidly.

"That was for dressing like a bum," she said. "Now come in and get your punishment for being a naked pervert the other day," she continued.

With that, Mrs. Hunt finished speaking, and she held the door open wide enough for me to get in while she was still in the doorway. As I tried to pass her, she spanked me again. A decorator had decorated her living room w modern, all glass and chrome; the accompanying overstuffed furniture upholstery was white leather. Mrs. Hunt had moved a hard-backed chair into the front room. She sat down in it.

"If you don't want me to show your mother the pictures, you better do what I say precisely," she said.

"Come here and lay over my lap," she told me.

I did what she told me to do precisely. I didn't want my mother to think I was a pervert. She started to caress my bare bottom. Her hands were roaming further and further south until they found my closed legs were impeding her. Smack, she gave me a hard spank.

"Open your legs," she ordered. I complied, opening my legs wide, while she started to caress my bottom again. It felt fascinating. This time as she moved ever lower, she caressed my balls. It felt so good I thought I was going to come. Just when I got used to the pleasure, she started to spank me again—ten quick swats on both cheeks.

"I want you to count the number of spankings," Mrs. Hunt said.

"One," I said, as she landed the first one.

"Two," I counted. Mrs. Hunt stopped to caress my bare bottom again.

"I will give you eighteen more, for a total of twenty," she said.

"If you lose track, I will administer a penalty punishment," she informed me.

Smack! "Three," I called out.

"Four, five, six," I counted the painful blows. Mrs. Hunt stopped to play with my balls. She knew how to tease. It felt terrific. Then, she grabbed my balls, squeezing them painfully. Then she spanked my ass with the other hand while still holding my balls evilly.

"Seven," I said.

Then she gave me four more spankings in rapid-fire mode.

"Eight, nine, ten, eleven," I said. Mrs. Hunt stopped and gently rubbed my red bottom again, admiring her work. Then suddenly, she gave me eight more spankings.

"Twenty," I called out after the last one.

"You miscounted boy, that was only nineteen," she corrected.

Then she pulled me down the hall by my balls. She was taking me into a spare bedroom. This room looked like an upscale hotel suite; the designer had been busy here also. A tasteful nude of a young woman hung over the bed. There was a brass bed with metal handcuffs hanging from the corners of the headboard. She pushed me onto the bed, and she was quickly securing my right wrist in a handcuff. Then just as fast, she had my left hand-tied by the other one. I was helpless. Then she got some rope from the closet. The closet contained bondage toys. She then came back and tied my legs to hooks above the headboard. The air-conditioning felt cold on my bare skin. She was bending me obscenely. She then took out a riding crop and hit my legs and ass. Enjoying the noises, I made when she hit me. She lifted the hem of her dress, and I could see she had no panties on. Her pussy was wet and beautiful. Then she lowered my legs enough to sit on my face. Her back was towards the headboard, so her pussy and ass were in my face.

"Here is the deal, boy, you will lick me till I come, I will hit your ass and balls until I do. The sooner I come, the less this will hurt, understand," she laid out the rules.

"Yes," I said.

Then she started swinging the crop, alternatingly between my ass and my balls. It hurt, so I licked her pussy vigorously.

"If you want me to come, you better lick my clitoris," she said.

I remembered sex Education, so I licked what I hoped was her clitoris. She started moaning, so I knew it was right.

A Swat on my ass.

A Swat on my balls.

She let up, and I kept licking. She would not come. I licked harder, her blows on my ass and balls became harder. Still, she didn't come. More painful thrashes, and clitoris licking as she moaned demurely. I had to admit I liked her torture game. I was afraid I might come. Finally, she came hard, squirting a stream of liquid out. I was shocked by the squirt of her cum; I choked on it, sputtering.

"Next time, you better swallow it all," she ordered.

Then she got off me and pulled the ropes so that she could draw my legs up higher. My repositioning pointed my dangerously loaded tube pistol right at my face. She started to stroke my erection; it was going to shoot come on my face.

"Do you like my touch, boy?" she asked.

"Yes, Mrs. Hunt," I replied.

"Do you want to come?" she asked. I did, but not on my face. But I needed to come.

"Yes," I said.

"Open your mouth, then," she said.

I opened my mouth obediently. Mrs. Hunt stroked harder.

"Come now, boy," she said.

With that, I shot rope after rope of semen right into my mouth. Mrs. Hunt laughed cruelly at my reaction.

"I am a pretty good shot," she said. "Swallow it all," she ordered. I swallowed the bitter seed as she demanded. I had to pee now.

"Can I go to the bathroom?" I asked.

"No," she said. I thought I would have an accident.

She left the room while I agonized about my bladder problem. I could hear a clock tick on the wall across the room, but I could not see the clock face. Each second-hand tick exasperated my predicament. It seemed as though she was gone forever. When she came back, she started spanking my ass again. It hurt. It was also making it hard to mind my bladder. Was she trying to get me to pee on myself? My cock was still pointed at my face. She started playing with my sphincter. Using lube and her finger, it felt excellent. I worried she might take my anal cherry before my real cherry. She stopped messing with my back door. She laughed at me and swatted my balls with the crop. She was trying to get me to pee on my face.

"Don't piss on your face, boy," she said. She was laughing at me again.

Then she lowered my legs, untied the ropes. Then she started rubbing her perfect breasts on my cock. I then was hard again, and it was painful because I had to pee. There was no way I could pee with this wood. She rubbed her nipples across the circumcised head of my cock. After it was good and hard, she climbed up on my cock. Lowering her pussy onto my stiff member.

"You need to pee, and that ought to slow down your climax," she said.

With that, she started riding up and down on my cock.

"If you come first, you will have to lick me off," she said.

Then she picked up the pace. "Oh crap, I still am going to come fast," I thought. She knew this as she cowgirl rode my cock.

"I know you will come first, boy," she said. I knew she was right.

"Cum now, boy," she said.

I came so hard; I felt dizzy. Rope after rope blasted up into the mature pussy. Mrs. Hunt moaned, seemingly satisfied, and I wasn't a virgin anymore. I could stop lying to my friends now, thanks to Mrs. Hunt.

She then climbed up on my face again.

"Lick, you're come out of me," she ordered.

I obediently started cleaning my gooey mess out of her. When it was all clean, she waited for me to lick her clitoris.

"That's right, boy, make me cum," she said.

I willingly complied. Mrs.hunt came soon after saying that. Then she released my cuffs so I could pee. When I got back from the bathroom, she then wanted to put ointment on my red ass and balls. It felt good having her rub in the cream. I started to get hard again. I could now see the clock; it was two o'clock.

"Why are you looking at the clock?" she asked.

"My parents will be back soon," I said.

"They can have you when I get done with you," she said. How will I explain this? That's when I noticed the red light. She had been recording it on video.

"I wondered how long it would take you to realize I was recording you," she said. She laughed.

"Now, I want you to masturbate for the camera," she said.

I started to stroke my erection.

"When you come, lick it up, and you can go," she said.

She put a plate on the floor for me to come on. I beat off faster, wanting to beat my mother and father home. I started to come, but luckily it wasn't very much. My come landed on the plate.

"Now, lick it up, boy," she ordered. I licked it up. The sick thing was, I was starting to like licking up come for her.

"See you Monday at ten. Your clothes are still on the porch," she said. I went back out on the porch to get my clothes. I was hoping to grab them and get back inside to get dressed. When I tried to get back inside, Mrs. Hunt had locked the door. Here I was, naked outside, again.

I tried to start putting my clothes on when I heard a cell phone camera click. It was Mrs. Silver with her phone out. Mrs. Silver was also a stunning beauty; she was voluptuous. She had bigger breasts than Mrs. Hunt, and Mrs. Hunt had large breasts. I had fantasies about Mrs. Silver over the years, also.

"Cybil texted to come out for a show," she said.

"Put your hands on your sides," she ordered.

I put my hands on my sides as my cock got hard again.

Click, click as she took more pics.

"You like being naked outside, don't you, James?" she asked.

"Yes," I admitted. But what if someone else can see me.

"Stroke your cock for the camera," she ordered. I did what she told me to, as she used her phone to video. I was recorded while masturbating for the second time in an hour. I loved how indecent it was. I found being a perverted exhibitionist very exciting.

"That's right, you little pervert, give me the evidence," she said. Oh no, what will she do with these pictures? I would not want her to show my mother.

"Shoot your load for the camera," she told me. I stroked fast and hard, wanting to come.

"That's right come now," Mrs. Silver said. I shot my come over the railing and onto a hedge.

"Alright, get dressed. I have pictures, so now I too own you," the neighbor woman said.

"You want your mother to see these pictures, James?" she asked. "Here, I go again!" I thought.

I hurried up and got dressed, and I didn't bother putting my underwear back on. My zipper caught my erection painfully. Mrs. Shelly Silver laughed at me. What kind of neighborhood is this? I just beat my mother and father home. The garage door was closing when I made it to my room.