Caught by Mrs. Hunt Ch. 04

Story Info
Maggie takes James shopping.
3.9k words
4.47
41.5k
21

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is pure fiction; any correlation to real people is purely happenstance. The saga is the fourth part of a continuing series; you might want to start with the first one. The story is not that complicated, so if you must, you can start with this one. I hope you enjoy it.

*

I arrived at Mrs. Hunt's house naked, approaching the good neighbor gate right on time, as instructed the day before. As usual, being naked outside had me aroused. Maggie was waiting for me. As soon as I saw Maggie, my dick was immediately even harder. Maggie was wearing a deep plunging red silk blouse that showed off her ample cleavage and a short black pleated skirt that stopped mid-thigh. I could just see the top of her matching red bra. Maggie's hair was perfect, and her make-up was flawless. Her red lipstick matched her blouse and augmented her pouty lips. She wore open-toed shoes with matching red toenail polish, and Maggie's incredible beauty quite bewitched me. I wished she was my girlfriend, mainly because I needed a date for my cousin's upcoming wedding. She would be an escort that would cause all my friends to envy me. "She would never go there with a nerd like me," I thought.

"Good, you are here," Maggie said as she opened the good neighbor gate to let me in.

As James entered the yard, Maggie grabbed my stiff cock and lifted it to smack my balls lightly. I was startled by Maggie's sudden attention.

"Mom had to go suddenly away on Business," Maggie said. She smacked my balls again.

"These little guys are going shopping," she said, referring to my two balls.

Maggie led me into the house and down the hall into her room. Her room, left just as it looked before going to college. Except there was one new thing, she had a UCD Diploma on the wall. Her room still had Rihanna and Beyoncé posters on the wall. There were dark purple paint and black bedding, and A black light illuminated the art. The room had a Goth feel and an adjoining bathroom. It was apparent she didn't spend much time there anymore.

"I don't visit home much anymore," she explained. "Why is she explaining herself to me?" I thought. "Does she like me?" I wondered.

"Did you graduate from UCD?" I asked

"Yes, but I will start my second year of medicine there this fall," she said.

"I will be a sophomore at UCD this year," I said.

"That is interesting," she said.

She pushed my face down on her black fur bedspread. She took a large flat oval wooden hairbrush off the dressing table.

"Let's start your outfit with a nice red butt," she said.

She smacked me hard on my firm, pale ass with the wooden hairbrush. I let out a small whimper. Encouraged by my sounds, she struck me four more times in rapid succession.

"You like that?" she asked.

"Yes," I answered. Maggie hit me five more times with the hairbrush, its flat surface making a smacking sound as it struck my rapidly reddening skin.

"I finally found someone who enjoys me spanking them as much as I enjoy spanking," she said. I could smell her arousal.

She hit my bare ass five more times. She noticed how hard my large cock was and decided to roll me over and climb on. She lowered herself on my erection, painfully putting pressure on my newly sore ass. Her pussy felt terrific as it stretched around my hard cock. She fucked me hard and fast. Within minutes we both came hard simultaneously. She must have sensed my huge load jetting inside her; it was warm and messy. She had a massive smile on her face.

"Did I say you could come, James?" she asked.

"No," I said. "Crap, I forgot," I thought.

She cupped her hand over her sex as she climbed off my cock. She moved up to my mouth and lowered her come dripping pussy onto my lips.

"Clean up this mess," she ordered.

I happily lapped it up like her obedient puppy. She licked my come off her fingers and hand; it looked like she enjoyed my sperm's flavor, also. My licking brought her to another orgasm.

"Good boy," she said.

Then she moved down to my cock and licked me clean. Soon I was hard again. She climbed aboard my cock once again, lowering herself back on my long stiff cock. This time it was slightly painful for me; my cock needed to pee before sex, once more. I knew Maggie was aware of male physiology, and she was not ignorant of this fact. She was studying to be a doctor. Having to pee added to my sensitivity, and the vixen watched my face. She enjoyed how I grimaced. She loved to torment me. She slammed herself up and down fast a few times, then went painstakingly slow a few times. She teased me relentlessly. I was in a cross between agony and euphoria.

"If you come without permission, you will regret it," she said.

She kept teasing me with her vagina until she had another orgasm. This time, I did not come. She got off my organ just before I reached another orgasm. My face and eyes pleaded for her to continue. She moved her mouth down to my cock and flicked her tongue over my urethra. I moaned with pleasure, trying not to shoot my load. She kept teasing my tormented cock; she started and stopped many times. She enjoyed keeping just on the brink of orgasm. Finally, she went a bit too far. Just before I came, she sucked my cock into her mouth, and I lost it, spewing my pearl white seed into her mouth. She seemed to love the taste of my come. She moved up to my mouth, kissing me and sharing my come with me. I greedily accepted her come laced tongue as she forced semen into my mouth. I loved kissing her. We soon swallowed at the same time, both enjoying my pearly goodness. She took me into the shower to clean us up. She washed my cock and ass. She even cleaned out my rectum. She had me wash her sexy body. I took great care in cleaning her breasts and ass. I scrubbed her pussy and asshole, just like she told me to. I loved touching her so intimately. After our shower, we dried off with a black towel. I was kept nude. She got dressed in the same sexy outfit she was wearing earlier. She reapplied her make-up while I patiently waited. I was fascinated by her incredible beauty.

"Did I say you could come earlier?" she asked.

"No, Maggie," I admitted.

"As punishment, I will embarrass you even more, when we go shopping," she informed me. "Now, let me pick out your outfit," she said.

She went to her lingerie drawer and took out a pink thong. She threw it to me and told me to put it on. I hesitated, but she glared at me. Realizing that she was going to make me wear her panties, I put them on. She grabbed my arm and pulled me off the bed. She dragged me outside, out into the back yard. Mrs. Silver was out in her yard, and she saw me in Maggie's panties. I was very embarrassed.

"Hello, Mrs. Silver," Maggie said.

"Hello Maggie and panty boy James," Mrs. Silver said. Mrs. Silver giggled.

Maggie laughed also. "Next time, don't come without permission," Maggie said. Maggie then pulled me into the garage, finding a box of her father's old clothes. She pulled out some pants that looked very tight for me.

"Step into these jeans," she said. I stepped into the eighties era, name brand, designer jeans. The bold gold western-style stitching made them look ridiculous. The jeans were totally out of fashion; skinny jeans were popular at the current time. They were quite tight, and her pink thong showed its outline through them. She smacked my ass playfully through the designer jeans. Next, she found an eighties polyester/cotton mix polo shirt; it had a dated alligator embroidered on it. I put that on. She found wide black leather studded belt and put that on me. There was a mirror on the wall, and when I saw my reflection, I looked absurd. I looked like an extra from one of my dad's, not so well hidden, early eighties porn movies. She finished my outfit with a pair of worn leather topsiders. "Please don't take me to the mall," I thought.

"Serves you right, you disobedient brat," she said. She laughed at how funny I looked.

The feel of the panties on my cock was exciting, and soon he was sporting another erection. Am I a panty-boy, I wondered? She reached out and fondled my erection through the tight dated jeans. I let out a soft moan.

"You are such a fun slut," she said, and she slapped my butt.

She opened the passenger door to her Porsche 911 turbo that was in the garage. My parents both had good-paying careers, so my family enjoyed a high standard of living, but my parents could never have afforded to buy a car like this for me.

"Get in," she said.

I got in, and she closed the door. She got in on the driver's side.

"Next time, I might dress you in a dress," she said. My face turned white at the thought of being in public in a dress.

"Please don't ever do that Maggie, I will be obedient," I said. She giggled. I now know she was not into real feminization, but I was not aware of it then. Her wicked grin made me think she enjoyed it, and this threat had quite an effect on me. I sat there worrying she might put me in a dress.

She pushed the garage door remote button that was on her visor, and the door opened. She backed out, and we were off. She stopped to say goodbye to Olivia, the sexy young guard at the gate.

"What's with his get up?" Olivia asked.

"I wanted to embarrass him. Want to see the pink thong he is wearing?" Maggie asked.

"Sure I do," Olivia said, smiling broadly.

"Pull your pants down and show her, James," Maggie said.

I undid the studded belt, unzipped the jeans, lifted my butt, and pulled down the pants. My erection was peeking over the waistband of the pink thong, and Olivia laughed as she could see my embarrassment.

"Take the jeans off," Maggie ordered. I reluctantly pulled my legs out of the jeans. Maggie took them and left the car, opening the trunk in the front of the Porsche. She put the jeans in the front inside closed the lid. Maggie got in and pulled my cock out of the thong and took her hand away, so Olivia had a clear view. Olivia let out a whistle as if I was a stripper. That was so embarrassing.

"Thanks for the show, James," Olivia said as she laughed.

Maggie pulled the thong back up and shifted into first gear. She drove down the street, leaving me exposed in her pretty pink panties. My face was red, and she loved to see me so embarrassed. The Porsche sports car was so low just about any other car could see me in the pink thong, and I thought I would die; it was so embarrassing. She drove in the lane closer to oncoming traffic, knowing this would give more people a chance to see me. Every stop signal, I thought I saw people laughing at me. My cock poked above the thong. I was excited by the embarrassment. She pulled up in the parking lot of an Adult Secrets store and put the silver sunshade in the windshield to protect the Porsche's interior from the intense California sun. The Porsche was her prize possession, having received it as a college graduation present from her mother. I was thankful that the sunshade blocked the view through the windshield. She got out of the car and opened the passenger door for me. I froze with fright. She went to the trunk and got the jeans and handed them to me, just as a black female cop walking her beat noticed my panties. She walked up to me. I read her name tag; it said, "Cook."

"What kind of pervert do we have here?" the tall black female Officer said.

"ID please, "Officer Cook said.

"I don't have it with me; please don't arrest me, Officer Cook," I said. I tried to put on the jeans.

"Not so fast, sugar," Officer Cook said. Officer Cook was a voluptuous woman. Her breasts looked massive under her uniform shirt. Making sure her large form blocked anyone else's view of me, she took a good look at me in Maggie's tiny pink thong.

"Take off those pretty panties," Officer Cook ordered. I took them off, my hard cock fully exposed to the Officer. Officer Cook reached in and pushed me against the dashboard; she then handcuffed my hands behind my back. She then spanked my bare ass with one sharp blow. The female cop reached under my legs to squeeze my balls, causing me pain. I grunted, and she just laughed and squeezed them even harder.

"I like putting the squeeze on perverts," Officer Cook said with a chuckle.

"I am so screwed, thanks, Maggie," I thought.

Officer Cook grinned as if she had a perverse idea. She gave my nuts one last hard squeeze. Then she released my balls and smacked my bare ass again. I let out a whimper. She then put me in the back seat of the Porsche and fastened my seatbelt. Officer Cook pulled the silver reflective sunshade and put it behind the seat. Officer Cook sat in the passenger seat.

"Get back in the car and drive," Officer Cook ordered Maggie, grinning as if she had finalized her deviant plan. I was just glad that in the back, my nudity was more hidden. Maggie did as the cop told. Officer Cook directed her down a deserted alley. When we were in front of an abandoned warehouse, Officer Cook told Maggie to pull around a blind corner to an abandoned loading dock. The warehouse was a substantial rusty corrugated metal structure with broken multi-pane windows. The building surrounded the loading dock on three sides, with a metal awning covered the loading dock. It was evident that no one had worked at this warehouse for quite some time. Officer Cook had chosen a very secluded spot. Maggie stopped the Silver Porsche.

"Get out," she ordered Maggie. Maggie got out of the car. Officer reached in and pulled me out. I just stood there with my purple erection bobbing in the open air.

"Strip," she ordered Maggie

Maggie took her clothes off slowly. Taking her red silk blouse and matching bra off, and then she took off her skirt and red thong. Maggie, like me, seemed aroused by being naked outdoors. I could not believe how beautiful Maggie looked. The sun gleamed off Maggie's nude perfection as Officer Cook handcuffed Maggie's hands behind her back. She put both my and Maggie's face down on the edge of the loading dock.

"Both of you move your hands up away from your asses," she said. We both moved our hands.

The loading dock was made of smooth concrete and just about waist height. The edge's yellow safety stripe looked worn off in places, and concrete chunks were missing from the ramp. Officer Cook started to spank both of us. First, she smacked Maggie, then me. The female cop alternated blows between the two of us. She stopped every once in a while to admire how red she made our white asses. Later Maggie told me she was leaking aroused moisture out of her pussy. She was excited as I while being spanked. She spanked us twenty more times. Officer Cook stopped again to admire how red our two bottoms were. Noticing Maggie's excitement, Officer Cook started to rub Maggie's exposed pussy. Officer Cook took out her nightstick and pushed it in Maggie's pussy. She slowly fucked Maggie with the black wooden stick. I wondered how many people Officer Cook had fucked with her nightstick. Maggie was moaning with pleasure.

"That's it bitch come for me," Officer Cook said. Maggie shuddered in ecstasy as she came again.

Then she pulled her nightstick out of Maggie and forced Maggie on her knees. She pulled me farther back on the edge of the loading dock.

"Suck his dick, bitch," she said. Maggie took my cock into her mouth. "I like this policewoman," I thought.

Officer Cook then took the nightstick lubed with Maggie's juices and slowly shoved it into my ass. "Maybe not," I reconsidered to myself. I grunted as the nightstick violated me. She slowly inserted the long black shaft up my ass, only stopping when it was firmly pressing my prostate. Officer Cook rammed the rod violently in and out of my asshole. The violation embarrassed me, a total stranger cruelly fucking my ass with her nightstick. I still started to enjoy the harsh treatment. "What is wrong with me?" I wondered. As the nightstick pressured my prostate, I shot my load into Maggie's mouth.

"Swallow it, bitch," Officer Cook said. Maggie swallowed my entire load.

Then Officer Cook pulled her side-striped uniform pants and blue lace panties down, sat on the edge of the dock, and made Maggie lick her pussy. Maggie licked her neatly trimmed pussy. When Maggie licked her clitoris for a few minutes, Officer Cook came.

"I knew you would be a good muff diver," Officer Cook said.

Officer Cook ordered me to come over to her. She grabbed me by the hair and forced me to lick her off also. She wildly bucked as I brought her to her second orgasm. Officer Cook took the handcuffs off Maggie and me.

"That was fun," Officer Cook said. "Now get dressed both of you and give me a ride back to my beat," she said.

We all got dressed, and we all got in the car. Maggie let me wear the jeans this time. Maggie drove back to the Adult Secret store.

"Don't let me catch you exposing your panties around here anymore, pervert," Officer Cook said as she winked her eye.

Officer Cook got out and continued her beat. Maggie grabbed me by wrapping her arm around my arm, just like we were on a date. I felt proud to have such a hot girl on my arm. She pulled me into the Adult bookstore. I hoped no one would see me enter this sort of store.

"What happens if one of my mother's friends sees me?" I thought.

Once Maggie and I were inside, there was this small young red-haired girl at the counter. She had large boobs for her size. She was wearing black punk style clothes and black lipstick, and fish hooks for earrings. Maggie asked this young clerk where the cock restraints were. The young petite girl was adorable but looked kind of wild. She took us to the correct aisle and showed Maggie the various restraining items. It was embarrassing knowing the clerk knew this restraint was for me. This store was big inside, filled with shelve after shelve of naughty things. I was shocked by how much merchandise of this type was for sale. I had never been to a store like this before.

"Is there any way to try these on?" Maggie asked.

"Not unless you buy it first, California law is quite strict about such things," the clerk said.

"If I buy it, can he model it for us?" Maggie asked.

"That would be okay, but once he puts it on, it is yours," the cute redhead said.

She bought me another cock restraint; it was a more complicated leather strap system than the one I ruined in the pool. This one had more snaps and looked much more menacing. Maggie then pulled me back into the changing both to put it on me. She closed the curtain and pulled out my cock. Maggie bent down and sucked me hard again. As soon as I was hard, she fastened the black leather cock restraint around my cock and balls. Then Maggie called for the cute clerk. The clerk came back to the booth.

"Did I put it on him, right?" Maggie asked. I was embarrassed again as the clerk saw my naked restrained cock.

"Yes, that looks right," the hot young redhead said.

"Wait here; I have just the thing to match his panties," the clerk said. A minute later, she returned with a pink butt plug with a fake pink jewel on end.

"What do you think?" she asked Maggie. They had talked the whole time like I was not even there as if I was some sort of object.

"It is perfect. I will take it if you put it in James; I want him to wear it out of the store," Maggie said with an evil smile.

"Deal," the redhead agreed.

She carefully took it out of the package as not to mess up the bar code. Then she pushed me over face down on the bench. She slowly forced the pretty pink butt plug up my ass. I was even more embarrassed by this; it was the second time on the same day a stranger had violated my ass. The clerk indeed enjoyed playing with my ass. Once it was adequately up my butt, the clerk laughed at my submissiveness.

"Can I spank him?" the hot red-haired clerk asked.

"Sure, why not," Maggie answered.

"Because I don't even know her," I thought.

The clerk started to spank me; her petite yet strong hands strikes were very painful. After ten hard swats, she stopped and rubbed my red butt. I let out a sigh. Maggie stroked my cock, knowing there was no way I could cum being so restrained. The clerk laughed cruelly and gave me ten more smacks, this time with the flat side of my studded belt. The belt hurt even more than her hand.

12