Caught by my Sister Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I whispered into his ear "oh my, you're getting hard again."

"Uh huh."

I felt a hand grabbing my elbow as I rocked my hips into him and looked over to see my mother holding out a small tube of lubricant. I held out my fingers and she squeezed some out onto my hand. Thankfully I was able to distract my date enough that he didn't notice me reach under the back of my skirt and into my panties to rub the lube on my asshole. His hard cock was now rubbing against my still flaccid penis as I inserted two fingers into my ass pushing the lube around.

I broke our kiss and stood up between his legs. I turned around and lowered myself onto his lap as I pushed the fabric of my panties to the side. My cock twitched as the tip of his penis pushed against my sphincter. The pressure built until I felt his cock slide into me as I pushed my body back against him. His strong hands held my hips and helped lift me up with each thrust.

My cock was getting harder and harder with each pump. It was straining against the thin material of my panties. I knew I needed to do something.

I looked over and saw that my mom was now standing up but bent over the couch as her date fucked her from behind just like I had done earlier. Fortunately he was facing away from me so I decided to take a risk and I reached under my dress releasing my cock. Using my lubed hand I started stroking myself as my date fucked my ass. As long as he kept his hands on my waist he would never know what I was doing.

"Oh god, don't stop." I moaned as I jerked myself off faster matching his rhythm as I bounced up and down on his lap.

He was lifting me up higher and higher each time, pushing his cock further into me with every thrust. We continued like this for several minutes while I pleasured myself until I felt his cock throb inside of me and fill me up with his hot liquid. The sensation of his hot cum shooting deep inside of me caused me to cum at the same time. I clenched my ass around his cock as we came together. I ground my ass into him trying to push his as deep into me as possible while I came. I shot several ribbons of cum all over the theater floor, trying very hard not to get any on my dress, before I tucked myself back into my panties.

I sat there with him inside of me as the credits rolled on the screen. The lights slowly faded on and all four of us shot up trying to adjust out clothes before we got caught.

It was getting late so we asked our dates to drop us of at the house before they made us promise that we would get together again sometime soon.

Back at the house I could feel my date's cum slowly dribbling out of my ass as my mom told me how proud she was of her little girl.

My mom checked her voicemail and said that Jane left her a message telling her about a frat party in case we were interested.

"What do you think Suzy, are you up for a party tonight?"

12