Caught Ch. 03

Story Info
Ricky and I spend more time together.
4.2k words
4.49
106.2k
45

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/30/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarleeM
MarleeM
719 Followers

I loved the way Ricky's hard cock felt rubbing against me as I lay on top of him. I knew it was wrong, but the feeling of his hardness and the wetness from both of us having cum was intoxicating.

"Oh my God, Ricky," I said, "I don't know if I ever was this excited. I can't believe how you made me feel."

Ricky didn't say anything. His hands began moving along my back as I lay on top of him and before I knew I he was rubbing my pantyhose and panty covered bottom. I could feel him growing underneath me.

"Ricky," I said, "you are going to wear me out. I didn't expect this to happen."

"I know, Mom," he said, "but this is like a dream come true. I have been so turned on by you for so long and I thought I'd just have to live on my fantasies."

"I got so carried away today, kiddo," I said, "I am not sure how much more of this we can do. I enjoyed it, but it isn't right."

I could feel him getting hard again. I knew things could get out of hand in a hurry. "Ricky," I said, "we had better get it together. I have to finish getting changed – your Dad will be home soon, and I am a mess." I couldn't help smiling as I thought of exactly how I had become so messy as I stood up.

Ricky sighed loudly and stood up himself. His cock was peeking out of his shorts and he caught me looking at it. I wasn't sure if his facial expression was one of embarrassment a having me see him that way or one of elation at having caught me looking.

"You'd better put him away before he gets caught on something," I said, trying to lighten the mood.

"Okay, Mom," he said. As he tucked himself back in he said: "You know, we still haven't figured out what our deal will be."

I didn't respond as he left my bedroom. After he left, I took off my panties and pantyhose and took a quick shower. It wouldn't do for my husband to come home and find me all messy.

* * *

I was downstairs in the kitchen when my husband got home. I had changed into a t-shirt and my own gym shorts. I decided not to wear a bra or panties, although I knew I should be more careful. I was still feeling the excitement, though.

My husband paid no more attention to me than he usually did. A quick kiss on the cheek and he was off to the living room with a cold beer and the newspaper.

Ricky was another matter altogether. When he finally came downstairs, he couldn't stay away.

"Hi Dad," he yelled from the kitchen to the living room. He sat at the kitchen table and watched me closely.

"Ricky," I said, "don't you have anything else to do?"

"Mom," he said, blushing again, "there's nothing I would rather do. You can't believe how much I enjoy just watching you."

"Apparently," I said, "you enjoy more than just watching." As soon as I said it I regretted saying it. The look on Ricky's face told me he thought I was mad at him. "I'm just kidding, you know," I said. As I said it I walked over to him and placed my hand on his shoulder.

As I stood there, Ricky reached out and hugged me around the waist. As he reached around me, I believe he noticed that I was not wearing panties, because he began to slowly move his had up and down on my bottom. Then, he lowered his hand to my thigh and began to slide up my thigh under my shorts.

"Ricky," I said, trying to sound firm, "stop that. Your father's in the living room. He could walk in at any second." I realized I hadn't told him to stop because it was wrong.

"It's okay, Mom," he said. "Dad will be reading his paper for a while and when he starts to fold it up I'll stop."

I was squeezing his shoulder as he slid his hand along my thigh. The higher he got, he harder I squeezed. I knew I should stop him, but his touch was electric. I felt myself getting wet again.

"Please be careful, Ricky," was all I could say. I wasn't sure what I meant by that.

"I will, Mom," he said. "I just love touching you."

As he spoke, his hand slid higher. I felt myself tensing as I wondered exactly how far he would go. His fingers drew closer and closer to my lips and I felt myself getting wet again. Before I knew it, his fingers were touching my bare skin where only a little while ago he had been touching me through my panties and pantyhose. I'm not sure if Ricky knew what to do, or if he was just hesitant. He was rubbing me but did not slide his fingers inside. That was probably just as well, though. If he had entered me I might have screamed.

I didn't know what I was doing! "Ricky," I said as forcefully as I could while still whispering, "Stop! Please stop! You can't do that!"

It took a tremendous effort to get the words out. I was enjoying the sensations, but I knew it was wrong.

Ricky looked scared. Maybe I had been too forceful, even though I was trying to keep my voice low.

"Mom," he said, "I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself. I've been wanting to touch you for so long and after what happened before Dad go home, I thought you'd like it." He looked like he was going to cry.

"It's okay, Ricky," I said, "don't get upset. I was worried about your father hearing something. But we shouldn't be doing these things. It's not right."

"I'm sorry," Ricky said. "I couldn't help myself – you looked so sexy like that and when you didn't stop me I thought it was okay to keep going."

"I did like it," I said. "You make me feel so wonderful. But that doesn't make it right." I felt guilty knowing how much I had enjoyed his touch – and what did I expect, dressed the way I was?

"We have to let things cool down, I think," I told him. You try to control yourself and I'll try to control myself."

"I'll try, Mom,"he said, "but I can't promise anything. I can't get over how great it feels when I'm touching you." He walked out of the kitchen, just as his father walked in.

* * *

The next few days were more than a little tense. I was wrestling with my feelings and Ricky obviously was upset. I did my best not to act upset with him. I decided that he and I had to talk about what had happened. I would talk with him when he returned from school that afternoon.

I left work early so I would be home when Ricky got there. I did not want to start things up again, so I changed into a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt. I was waiting when he came in.

"Hi hon," I said, hoping my voice sounded like a smile. "How was school?"

"Hi Mom," he said, "how come you're home so early?"

"I thought we should talk, and it would be better if we were here alone," I said. Ricky looked like he was going to cry. He seemed to look that way a lot lately.

"You aren't going to yell at me, are you?," he said.

"Ricky, I would never yell at you," I said, "there's nothing to yell about. I am not mad at you, not at all."

"I was afraid you would be mad and think I'm a real pervert or something," he said.

"Ricky!," I almost shouted, "you are not the least bit a pervert! I think we go a little carried away – well, maybe more than a little, but you are not perverted. You are curious about women and I am the closest one."

"Mom," he said, "it's not that I'm curious about women, exactly. I am so attracted to you that I can't stop thinking about you. I always thought about you before, but now it's pretty much a constant thing."

"Constant since when," I asked, "since we fooled around?

"No, Mom," he replied, "I've been having thoughts about you all the time for a long time. Maybe I actually remembered how I used to feel your leg when I was little. I must have remembered it but didn't know I remembered it."

He looked up at me and smiled. I couldn't help myself and smiled back.

"Well," I said, " I think it all came back to you pretty quickly." I laughed.

"I'm glad it did," he said. "It was much more fun with you than playing alone."

"It was," I said, and laughed again. "You give good back rubs too."

"That reminds me," he said, "are we still thinking of a trade for a daily back rub?"

"I think you want to rub more than just my back," I said, giving him a wink.

"Well," he said, "I think I'd like to rub anything you'd let me rub."

"So," I said, "what sort of a deal are we talking about?"

"We can still have a deal?," he asked.

"Sure," I said, "within reason."

"Can I watch you undress?," he asked.

"I guess you can," I said, "how often?"

"Whenever you'll let me," he said. "I know I'll want to watch every day."

"Okay,' I said, "but we'll have to have rules. Most important, if I tell you to stop, you have to stop. If I tell you to leave, you have to leave. Agreed?"

"I agree," he said. "Can I also watch you get dressed in the morning? Dad is gone by the time you get ready."

"Okay," I said, " as long as the same rules apply."

"That's fine with me," he said. "Also, can I pick out what you'll wear each day? I'd love to do that. It would be so hot knowing that you were wearing what I picked out."

I laughed. "I guess that's okay," I said, "but maybe this part will be a trial period."

"That's only fair," he said. "I don't think I'll take advantage of the chance you're giving me."

"Well," I said, "I guess we can give it a try and see how it goes."

"When do we start?'" he asked.

"I didn't think of that," I said, "tomorrow, I guess. Is that okay with you?"

"I was wondering," he said, "if I could pick out your clothes for tomorrow this afternoon. I thought it would give me a better chance to decide without hurrying." He smiled.

As usual, I melted in the glow of Ricky's smile. I also was interested in seeing what he would choose for me to wear. He walked with me to my bedroom.

Ricky seemed to know his way around my bedroom. He first walked up to my dresser and opened my lingerie drawer.

"How about this?," he asked, holding up a tiny pair of red thong panties. "I really like these," he said, grinning.

"I guess you've looked in there before," I said, smiling at him, "you seemed to know exactly what you were looking for."

"Well, I have looked at your things sometimes when I was home alone, I admit that," he said.

"I seem to remember that you have done more than just look," I said, laughing. Ricky blushed.

"I know," he said, "I hope it didn't make you mad at me."

"I wasn't mad, maybe a little surprised when I first saw you on your camera," I said, "but it's okay. As long as you don't damage my things."

"I won't," he said. He continued to look through my lingerie drawer and selected a beige bra. It was one of my thinnest bras, providing very little support and almost see-through. I usually wore it when I wanted to look as if I was not wearing a bra – if I got the lest bit excited, my nipples were very obvious. I usually wore a camisole over it unless I was feeling very adventurous.

"Are these okay even though they aren't the same color," he asked. "I guess I have dreamed about seeing you in your bra and a thong but I never paid much attention to the colors." Ricky smiled and blushed.

"They are fine," I said. "Sometimes I wear matched sets of lingerie but other times I don't. It depends on how I feel. Now you aren't going to have me go to work just in that, are you?"

Ricky laughed. "I don't think so," he said, "but I bet the guys in your office would like it."

"I'll just bet they would," I said, smiling at the thought.

Ricky opened another drawer, the one containing my hosiery. I expected him to select a pair of pantyhose, but he chose a pair of suntan thigh high stockings. I had not worn those in a while.

Ricky moved to my closet and began to look through my things. He selected a navy suit that I wore every now and then. He jacket was fitted and the skirt cam to just above my knees. The skirt had a slit that went up about six inches, and usually opened up to mid thigh. H selected a white silk blouse. He picked a pair of navy pumps with only about a one inch heel. All in all, the outfit was quite nice.

"I am surprised," I said, "you seem to have pretty good taste in my clothing."

"I guess I've been paying attention to the way you dress," he said. I know what you wear when you really look great."

"Thanks, Hon," I said, "that's sweet. Well, let's set this aside until the morning."

* * *

The next morning, my husband woke me up while he was getting ready – as usual. Most days, I would try to get a little more sleep before I got up. This day, I have to admit, I was a little anxious, and excited, to tell the truth.

Apparently, I was not the only one. When I went downstairs to have breakfast, Ricky was already there in the kitchen. He was wearing a pair of pajama bottoms and a t-shirt.

"Wow," I said, "this is something. I can't remember the last time you were up this early without me having to drag you out of bed. Maybe Christmas when you were little." I smiled at the thought.

"I sort of feel like Christmas," he said. "I was awake all night looking forward to this morning." He blushed again.

"Well," I said, " after breakfast I have to take a shower before I start getting ready."

We both finished breakfast and I cleaned up the dishes while Ricky went to his room. The good thing about getting up when I did was that I had time for a leisurely shower. I scrubbed and soaped and shaved my legs. Remembering that I was going to wear a thong, I made sure I was well-shaved there too since I hadn't been waxed in a while. Feeling a little frisky, I shaved myself bald.

I toweled myself dry and put on my robe. As I walked into the bedroom, I was a little surprised to see Ricky already there, sill in his pajama bottoms and t-shirt. He had laid out my clothes on the bed.

Aren't you sweet," I said with a smile. "Such service. I have to dry my hair before I get dressed, though."

Ricky pulled the chair out from my vanity. "Sit here," he said, "let me dry your hair."

"Goodness," I said. "How can I turn down that offer."

Ricky stood behind me and used the blow dryer on my hair. I loved the way he ran his fingers through my hair to separate it and help it dry. His touch was very relaxing. I felt very pampered.

When he finished drying my hair and put down the dryer, I unconsciously twisted my neck around to relax a few kinks. Ricky put his hands on my shoulders and began to massage. This was heavenly!

"Ricky," I said, "that feels wonderful but if you keep it up I'll lose all track of time. I do have to get to work, you know."

"I know, Mom," he said, "but you feel all tense. Give me just a few more minutes to relax you."

The moment of truth had arrived. I had not really been thinking clearly when I agreed to let Ricky watch me dress. I guess I had been thinking I would be partially dressed and he would watch me put on my pantyhose and a dress. When I took off my robe, though, I was going to be standing in front of him in the nude.

As he continued to massage my neck and shoulders, I opened my robe enough to let him put his hands directly on my shoulders not through the robe. He did have a magic touch. It was time, though.

"Thanks, babe," I said, "that was great. Maybe we can continue another time. I have to get dressed now."

"Are you still going to let me watch?," Ricky asked.

"That was the agreement, wasn't it?," I said. With that. I stood up, took a deep breath, and opened my robe and let it fall to the floor.

"Wow, Mom," Ricky said, "you're beautiful." I thought his eyes would fall out of his face.

"Thanks, Hon," I said, "how should we do this? Are you just going to watch or would you like to help?"

"I definitely would like to help," he said with a big grin, "where do I start?"

"Well," I said, "why don't you start with my panties. Kneel in front of me and hold them out so I can step into them." As Ricky knelt, his face was basically right in front of my freshly shaved pussy. I leaned towards him and placed my hands on his shoulders to keep my balance as I lifter first one foot and then the other to step into the thong panties he was holding for me.

"Okay, Slide them up my legs now," I said, "make sure they fit just right."

Ricky's hands felt very hot as he slid my panties up along my legs. I held my breath as he reached the top.

"Usually, I would tug them a little and make sure they are on just right," I said. "You may want to make sure they are smooth so they won't show through my skirt. May sure the back is on straight too."

Ricky got the hint. His smooth hands caressed me as he made sure the thong fit just right.

"Okay," he said, "What's next?"

"Well," I said, "I guess either my stockings or my bra. You choose." I had an idea which he would choose. I assumed he'd like my breasts to remain uncovered as long as possible.

"How about your stockings?," he said.

"Okay," I said, smiling, "I'll sit on the bed and you can help me slide them on."

I moved to the bed and sat with my legs extended. Ricky took my left foot and, after collecting the stocking, began to slide it over my foot. He slowly worked it up along my calf, then over my knee. I stood up as he worked it as high as it went. He smoothed it for me, sliding his hands up from my ankle to my thigh. Then, he repeated the process on my right leg. I stood up as he admired his handiwork.

"Mom," he said, "your legs look fantastic in those stockings. I love the way there is bare skin at the top." As he said this, his hands reached out and caressed my legs right at my stocking tops. As his hands moved gently from my knees to my thighs and along my hips I felt myself getting wet. I realized I had better get things back under control.

"Okay, Sport," I said, "what's next?"

"How about your bra?," he asked.

"You're the boss," I said.

I picked up the bra and slid my arms through the straps. It had a front closure, So Ricky got to help with that as well.

"Okay," I said, "you have to pull the two sides together and snap them in front. Make sure the girls are both settled in though."

Ricky was having some trouble getting everything organized. He tried putting one breast in the cup and then, when he tried to capture the other, he'd lose the first. This went on for a few minutes and, had it not been turning me on, I might have laughed at his feeble attempts. I could no believe that I was letting Ricky play with my breasts like this – even if he did not realize what he was doing.

"Having a little trouble there, kiddo," I asked, trying o keep the mood light.

"Ye," he said, " I don't know how to get I together. How do you do it?," he asked.

"Well," I said, "Usually I am not facing myself from the front the way you are. Tell you what, stand behind me and reach around. Then you'll be in a more normal position." I laughed, thinking this was not at all normal.

Ricky moved behind me. I backed so I was closer to him and he reached around.

"Okay, take one part of the bra in each hand," I said. "Now, reach around and pull it all together."

Ricky reached around me as I instructed. In doing so, he moved closer to me. I realized that, wearing a thong, my bottom was as uncovered as it could be. I felt my bottom touch the front of Ricky's pajama bottoms. Ricky was hard and his erection rubbed against my bottom, occasionally sliding between my cheeks. I had to believe he was enjoying the feeling as much as I was.

"Is this going to work?," Ricky asked. I thought he was asking about the bra fastener, but I was not completely sure.

"Keep trying, hon," I said. "It does go together. Think of it as training for when you are on a date – although I guess you'd be more interested in taking one off than putting one on." I laughed, and added: "Unless you tried on my bras too."

"Mom!," Ricky almost shouted. "I did not try on any of your bras. You saw what I liked to wear."

"I was just teasing, Ricky," I said. "You know how much I love to pick on you. But we'd better get going if I'm going to get to work on time. Here, let me help." With that, I reached up and cupped Ricky's hands in mine, which had the effect of squeezing my breasts in his hands. As he held my breasts I fastened the bra together.

MarleeM
MarleeM
719 Followers
12