Caught Ch. 04

Story Info
A show and a close call.
2.8k words
4.52
99.8k
50

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/30/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarleeM
MarleeM
716 Followers

Maybe it was just a coincidence, or maybe it was fate, but my husband asked if we could switch cars for the day. He had a meeting and did not want to drive his SUV. I was glad to let him use my car. As I stepped up to climb into the truck to go to work, I noted that my skirt rode up quite a bit and the slit opened to show quite a lot of leg.

I wore my jacket most of the day because I was turned on by the thought of what Ricky asked me to do. My nipples were quite hard and very visible. I loved the idea of Ricky wanting to give his friends a little show.

During the day, I caught several of the guys in my office watching me as they walked past my office. I noticed that the skirt Ricky picked out did let my stocking tops show if I wasn't careful and with the darker stockings my leg above the stocking top was very obvious. I tried to show some modesty, but several times I realized that I was showing my stocking tops.

Sitting in my office, I thought back to the time when my former lover Frank and I worked together. After he got over his initial shyness and we began to have fun, he loved to have me show myself to others. I wondered if here was something about me that gave off signals or if it was just a coincidence that Ricky's mind seemed to work a lot like Frank's.

I spent a lot of time at work thinking about my arrival at home that night. I was becoming more and more excited as five o'clock approached. I could not believe I did it, but before I left work I went into the ladies' room and, lifting my skirt, pulled my thong up as tight as it would go. As a result, the thong slid between my lips.

As I walked to the SUV after work, I noticed that a couple of guys from the office were close by. As I climbed into the truck I saw them watching. I was in a pretty wild mood, thinking about the guys waiting at home, so I climbed in slowly. As I did so, my skirt opened and my stocking tops were clearly visible. Before I closed the door, I "accidentally" pulled my skirt to the side so the contrast between the dark stocking tops and the skin on my upper thigh was there for them to see. I hope they enjoyed the little show.

I took off my jacket as I got into the SUV to drive home. As I drove, I pulled my skirt apart so the slit in it was open and my stocking tops were in plain view on both legs. I was getting more turned on and my nipples were very noticeable through my thin bra and blouse.

The closer I got to home, the more excited I got. I kept flashing back to the days when I was fooling around with Frank and how excited I would get when we went to lunch knowing he would be showing me off to other men. I could feel myself getting wetter and also felt the material of my thong rubbing me where I had pulled it tight between my lips. I hoped I could make it home before I had an orgasm.

As I approached the house, I saw Ricky and his friends playing basketball again. Pulling into the driveway, I saw that several bicycles were parked in front of the garage door, blocking my way. I smiled and stopped my car in the drive.

"Here we go," I said to myself and opened the door. I reached out with my left leg and began to get out of the car when I heard Ricky's voice.

"Wait, Mom," he said, "I'll move the bike so you can get into the garage." I noticed a smile on his face.

"Okay, Hon," I said, "thanks." I sat there with my door open and one leg still extended. I glanced down and saw that my stocking tops were showing, along with a good deal of my thighs above the stocking tops. Trying to act nonchalant, I looked up and glanced at the guys – I was pretty sure they all were noticing, although they were trying no to be obvious about it. As I sat there, the guys other than Ricky were all somewhat behind me, so their view was somewhat obstructed. As Ricky walked towards the garage, he looked back at me and by his expression I could tell that he realized the closer he got to the garage the farther he could see up my skirt. I was not sure he would be able to see how my thong had ridden up.

Apparently, he could see something. Ricky stopped walking towards the garage when he had a direct view up my skirt. "Hey, Jason," he yelled, "It's your bike, why don't you move it." Although Ricky was yelling to Jason, he was looking directly at me when he spoke.

Jason got up from where he was sitting on the lawn and walked towards the garage. When he got to where Ricky was standing, he happened to glance in my direction. I almost laughed out loud when Jason did a classic double take – looking in my direction, looking away, then looking back in my direction as his head almost snapped off his neck. Jason, however, was not as bold as Ricky. Although Ricky stayed in one spot, Jason walked slowly to the garage and moved his bike to the side. I noticed that Jason kept glancing in my direction as he walked.

I also noticed the growing bulge in Ricky's shorts as he stood watching me. It appeared that he was wearing nothing under his shorts, as the bulge was becoming much more prominent and obvious. Deciding to tease him a little, I opened my legs wider as I moved about while getting back into the car. Judging by the look on his face, it seemed he had noticed how I was wearing the red thong he had picked out for me.

I hoped the other guys had gotten enough of a show to satisfy Ricky's desire to show me off. I closed the car door and drove into the garage. Getting out, I took my time and made sure I reached out with my left leg as I stepped out, hoping to let the guys see as much as they could. I walked out from the garage towards the driveway and stood with my legs slightly spread so the slit in my skirt opened and the guys could have a little longer look.

"Ricky," I said, "did you finish those things you father told you to do before he got home?"

At first, Ricky looked confused, but then his face brightened. "Not yet," he said, "I thought we could shoot baskets for a while first."

"Well," I said, "he'll be home before you know it and I am sure he'd want you to be done by then. I'd hate for him to walk in before you finish." I was not sure if he understood what I was talking about, but he seemed to be willing to follow my lead.

Carrying my jacket, I walked out to where the guys were standing around to say good afternoon to them. As I walked, I could feel my breasts swinging from side to side, and I was sure the guys noticed. The movement cause my nipples to slide across the fabric of my blouse which cause my nipples to harden. I stood in front of the guys making small talk to let them have a good look. The guys were having trouble trying not to stare. I enjoyed the attention, and felt myself becoming more excited.

Saying good-bye, I turned and walked into the house. "Ricky," I said as I reached the front steps and turned with one foot on the step and the other on the sidewalk – again letting the guys see my stocking tops, "don't stay out much longer."

I walked into the house and picked up the mail from the table in the front hall. After hanging my jacket on the bannister I walked into the kitchen and got an iced coffee from the refrigerator. Taking the coffee and the container of cream, I moved to the kitchen island and sat on a stool to read the mail and sip my drink.

I sat with my heels hooked on the second rung of the stool, which had the effect of letting my skirt split apart and show off my legs. Knowing that Ricky would be in before too long, I slid my skirt up farther so my stocking tops were clearly visible. By spreading my legs a little more, I was able to expose my red thong. I heard the front door close as Ricky came in.

"Hi Hon," I said, "how was your day?" He walked into the kitchen and immediately saw how I was sitting.

"It was great," he said, "especially after you got home." He was staring at my legs and he could not keep his eyes from looking higher.

"That's nice of you to say," I said, smiling. "I hope the guys didn't mind me interrupting your game again."

"I think they'd be happy to have you interrupt the game every day like you did today," he replied.

"Well, that's good," I said, smiling.

"I was confused when you said Dad had wanted me to do some thing, though,"he said. "I don't remember hin telling me about anything."

"Actually," I said, "Dad didn't mention anything. I just thought you might want to work on our deal a little before he gets home. If that's okay with you."

The look on Ricky's face was priceless. "Heck, yes," he said, "I'd love to work on our deal. What should I do?"

"Well, first," I said, "if you can stop trying to look up my skirt, you should come closer over here." I pointed at the floor in front the stool on which I was sitting.

Ricky walked over in front of me. It was quite obvious that he was very, very excited. When he was standing in front of me, I brought my legs together. He seemed disappointed.

"I think I was paying too much attention at work to how I was sitting," I said. "I was afraid I'd be exposed to everyone and I must have been sitting funny. My legs are tired and feel like they're going to cramp on me. I was hoping you could massage them for me."

Ricky looked like he could not believe what he heard. "I'd be happy to help," he said.

He reached out and began to slowly massage my thighs. His hands moved from my knees to just above my stocking tops, then returned to my knees. I could feel his breathing become louder and he sighed. "Is that okay?," he asked.

"It's very good," I said, "but my upper thighs also need your attention." I reached out and took his hands, then slid them along my legs until they barely reached under my skirt. "That still isn't high enough," I said, and pulled the two sides of my skirt apart which had the effect of exposing my legs completely. Of course, this also exposed my red thong to his eyes. If there was any question before of him being able to see how I was wearing the thong, those questions now were answered.

"Oh, Mom," Ricky said. Then his hands began sliding from my knees all the way to the tops of my legs. I felt myself getting wetter as his fingers crept closer and closer to my wetness.

As Ricky continued to caress my legs he had to lean over me to reach as far as he wanted. "Ricky, that looks very uncomfortable," I said. "If you move up closer you won't have to lean over as much."

Ricky did not have to be told twice. He moved as close as he could to my knees. In doing so, his hard cock – covered only by the nylon of his gym shorts – was pressed into the indentation where my knees met. As he continued to caress my legs I could feel him slowly rubbing himself against my knees.

"Ricky," I said, "be careful. Remember the mess you made in your shorts the other day." I smiled as I said it. Ricky blushed.

"Sorry, Mom," he said, "I guess I got a little carried away." He moved back so he was not touching me.

"I think you were getting more than a little carried away, Hon," I said. "But I didn't mean you should move away. I was just worried you'd make a mess in your gym shorts again. Maybe you should just take them off."

I finally shocked my son. I do not think he was expecting me to say something like that to him.

"Are you sure, Mom?," he asked.

"I am, Ricky," I said. "I think you have seen some things lately you shouldn't have seen and I guess that makes it okay for me to see things I shouldn't see."

Ricky did not have to be told a second time. He slid his thumbs into the waistband of his gym shorts on either side and, in one quick motion, slid them off. I was not sure if his quick movement was a sign of his eagerness or that he was afraid I'd change my mind – or he would lose his nerve.

"Oh my," I said., "your little man is beautiful, Ricky." It was. It looked to be slightly more than six inches long and had a nice thickness. The head of his cock was a wonder to behold. I could not take my eyes off it.

Ricky did not say a word. He moved back close to me and began to slide his hard cock against my knees. I lowered my feet to the bottom rung on the stool and opened my knees just enough that his cock slid between them and was able to rub against my lower thighs. When I did this, Ricky seemed to lose all interest in caressing my legs. His hands rested on my thighs and he moved with more force between my legs. I could hear a soft hissing nose as his hardness rubbed against my hosiery.

Soon, Ricky's grip on my thighs tightened. His eyes were closed and he had a look on his face that I had not seen before. He began to lick his lips and then he began to moan. He moved faster and faster. Then I heard it.

"Ricky!," I said, " I hear your father's car pulling into the driveway." I expected him to stop but he apparently had gone past the point of no return. His movements quickened and became more forceful. His breathing became labored. I heard the garage door going up. The thought of this going on with my husband just outside made me afraid of being caught – but also was very exciting.

"Yes, Ricky," I said, "let it happen." I squeezed him a little with my knees. That was all it took.

Ricky's beautiful cock erupted. He shot string after string of hot cum all along my legs. I could feel his cock throbbing and the wetness of his juices felt wonderful.

"Quick," I said, "put your gym shorts back on and get upstairs."

Ricky reached down and pulled up his shorts with one hand while he held his still hard cock with the other– gently stroking it. Without a word, he left the kitchen.

I reached over and took a napkin from atop the kitchen counter and spread it over my lap just as my husband walked in.

As usual, he said little. He walked up to the counter until he stood almost where his son had just been standing. He picked up the mail on the counter and idly flipped through it. Seeing nothing that interested him, he dropped it back on the counter.

"What did you do?" he asked.

Nervously, I looked at him. "What do you mean?'" I asked him.

It looks like you have some sort of stain on your blouse. He pointed at my blouse, right above the waistband of my skirt. Looking down, I saw a large spot where one of Ricky's eruptions must have overshot my legs and hit me.

I held up the container of cream I had poured into my iced coffee.

"I guess I spilled some cream on it," I said. "I'll have to be more careful next time."

MarleeM
MarleeM
716 Followers