Caught Ch. 05

Story Info
My son and I grow closer.
1.9k words
4.55
87.1k
43

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/30/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarleeM
MarleeM
716 Followers

I was surprised at how calm I felt. My husband had seen a spot on my blouse where some of my son's cum had landed after he had rubbed his hard cock against my legs. Luckily, I had a napkin over my lap because there was much more cum on my upper thighs and my skirt was open enough that my red thong probably would have been visible. Feeling my son's cum starting to slide between my thighs was exciting.

After my husband left the kitchen, I removed the napkin and reached down to scoop up as much as I could with my fingers. Just as I was raising my fingertips to my mouth, I heard my son coming down the stairs. Ricky walked in the kitchen.

"Want a taste?"

I offered my fingers to him and he slid them into his mouth. I reached down to get another taste when he grabbed my wrist.

"Let me get that for you."

He reached down, pushed my legs apart and slid his hand along my thigh from my knee to just past my stocking top. He collected a nice sample and lifted his fingers to my mouth. I reached out my tongue and touched his fingertips, getting a small taste. Then I took hold of his wrist and pulled his hand toward me.

I sucked his fingers slowly into my mouth. As I did so, I ran my tongue over his fingers. I kept sucking and then began to bob my head back and forth. Before long I had the entire length of his fingers in my mouth as I sucked and licked his finger.

"Oh, God, Mom, that is so hot. I can't imagine what it would feel like if . . . ."

He stopped. I smiled at him.

If what?"

"Nothing."

He blushed furiously. Then he spoke again.

"Are you going to change soon? I'd like to watch again and pick out your outfit for tomorrow."

I smiled at him. I had been thinking the same thing.

"I guess I ought to change and get into some clothes that aren't so messy. By the way, are you sure the guys didn't mind me interrupting your game when I came home."

"Oh gosh, they didn't mind at all. They would have been happy if you stayed a lot longer."

I laughed, and asked another question, although I knew the answer.

"Was Jason looking up my skirt when he walked past you?"

Ricky smiled as he answered.

"I am sure he was, I think he saw as much as I did."

"Oh, Ricky, I hope you weren't embarrassed by your mother letting Jason see me that way."

"No way, I was excited by the fact that the guys were getting so turned on by looking at you. I think it's cool that my mother is so sexy."

"Why thank you Ricky. That is so sweet. I'm glad you enjoyed today. But if we're going to get me changed, we'd better get moving."

Knowing that my husband was going to be totally involved in reading his paper and watching the news on televison, I decided I could risk letting Ricky help me undress. I left the bedroom door open so we could hear if my husband started upstairs. I tossed my jacket on the bed.

"I guess it's up to you to decide how I undress, I'm going to let you do all the work, too."

Ricky walked up behind me and took hold of the zipper on my skirt. Sliding it down slowly my bottom came into his view. He did not let it drop to the floor, but he held it to let me step out of it. He folded the skirt carefully and placed it on the bed.

I assumed Ricky would remove my blouse next, but he walked in front of me, kneeled and reached behind me. His hands lightly touched the backs of my thighs just above my stocking tops and then slowly moved upward. He caressed my thighs and, when his hands reached my bottom, he began to massage me. As he caressed and squeezed my bottom I began to feel my self becoming excited again. Ricky's fingertips traced the thong between my cheeks and each of his hands was holding a side of my bottom. His squeezing and caressing was driving me wild. I was trying to stay in control of myself, though.

Suddenly, Ricky leaned toward me and pulled me toward him at the same time. His face was barely an inch from me. The thought of him so close was making me more excited and I was sure he could smell the musky aroma I was producing.

Ricky leaned even closer and began kissing me lightly on my thighs while continuing to squeeze my bottom. It was all I could do to keep from pulling his face against me so he could taste my wet panties. Ricky's lips moved closer and closer to my wetness and my mind began racing. I had to keep my senses to listen for my husband, but it was getting more and more difficult to concentrate on anything other than my son and the way he was making me feel.

"Oh, Ricky, I can't take much more of this."

Just as I said that, I felt his fingers take my thong and begin to slide it down. Before I could say anything, my son was kneeling in front of me with his face barely an inch away. I was afraid I would feel his tongue sliding into me. I was afraid I wouldn't. Suddenly, my husband called from downstairs.

"Hey, are we having dinner tonight?"

"Ricky, you have to go. He may come up the stairs."

Ricky leaned forward and kissed me, then stood up. He still held my thong and he raised it to his face.

"I'm going to hold on to this for a while. We can decide on what you'll wear tomorrow later."

Holding my thong, Ricky Left the room leaving me standing in blouse, bra, and thigh high stockings.

"Wow!, be careful, girl." I told myself, although I was not sure I was listening.

I picked some clothes from my closet and walked into the bathroom. I certainly did not want my husband to walk in on me while I was almost nude. I chose a pair of jean shorts that were getting towards threadbare, especially in the back, and an old t-shirt. I decided not to wear panties or a bra.

After dressing, I went to the kitchen to see about making dinner. Trying to decide what to cook, I was leaning over looking into the refrigerator when I felt a pair of hands softly caressing my bottom. I almost said my son's name, but then thought better of it in the unlikely event it was my husband who had snuck up on me. I looked back and saw my son and spoke to him quietly.

"Ricky, you have to stop that. Your father might come in. "

I realized I did not say that it was not right for him to touch me.

"I'm sorry, Mom, I saw you and couldn't help myself. Especially after this afternoon."

"It's okay, Ricky, I just don't want things to get carried away. I think we are going to have to talk some more, maybe set some limits."

I was not sure if I was talking to Ricky or to myself. I also was not sure I really meant it.

Dinner went as well as it usually did. My husband was his usual silent self – eating quickly then leaving to watch some sports on the TV. Ricky and I sat silently as well until we were almost done.

"Ricky, I hope you understand why we have to be careful. Your father would die if he knew what I had been doing and what had happened between us."

"I'm sorry, Mom, but I have been dreaming for years of doing things like we have been doing lately. I feel like I've died and gone to heaven."

"Ricky, that's very sweet. But I can't understand why you have had this fixation on me."

"Mom, some of it is the fact that I guess I've had a thing for your legs since I was a little kid."

He smiled. I laughed.

"Well, I assumed you outgrew that."

Ricky laughed out loud.

"Well, I guess you were wrong about that. I had forgotten that I used to feel your legs all the time when you were wearing nylons. But when you reminded me, it all came back I think. I've been watching your legs for so long – once I got another chance to touch them I was hooked."

"I think it's called an obsession. I think you are hooked."

"Well, if that's the way it has to be. I am glad to be hooked on you."

"I guess I'm getting hooked on you too. I love the attention I get from you and I love the way you make me feel. I love when you rub against me. I love when you grab me. I love when you touch me."

"Can I ask you something, Mom?"

"Of course, hon, you can always ask me anything."

"When I was rubbing myself on your legs, and I shot all over you, did you like that?"

"Oh, Ricky, that was the most wonderful thing that's happened to me in a long, long time. I loved it."

"Did you like it when you put some in your mouth?"

"Yes, Ricky, I loved that too."

He blushed.

"Did you like it when you were licking it from my fingers?"

"Oh, yes," I said, "that was great."

I smiled. I think I knew where he was going with this.

"Did you like it when you were sucking on my fingers?"

"Mmmmmm, I loved that, Ricky. It was very hot. Did you like that?"

"Oh, Mom, it was the sexiest thing ever."

He blushed bright red. I went on –

"That reminds me, Ricky, when I had your fingers in my mouth you started to say something. Something about you couldn't imagine how it would feel if – then you changed the subject. What were you thinking about?"

Obviously, I knew. I just wanted to hear him say it.

"I'm not sure, I really can't remember."

He blushed even more. I kept on.

"Ricky, come on, I wasn't born yesterday, don't tell me you don't remember."

He turned even brighter red. Then, to my surprise he started crying.

"I'm sorry, Mom, I shouldn't think of those things about you. I was thinking of what a blow job would feel like."

"Baby, It's okay, I knew what you were thinking. I did what I did to make you think of that. I just wanted to tease you a little by making you say it out loud to me. Come here, give me a hug."

I laughed in spite of myself. Ricky stood up and walked towards me. I remained seated at the kitchen table and motioned him to come closer. I could hear my husband in the next room flipping through the newspaper. I pulled Ricky close to me so he was standing between my knees then reached around him and hugged him. My face was pressed against his stomach and chest as I spoke to him.

"I'm sorry I picked on you, Ricky, I guess I get a little carried away sometimes."

With that, I pulled back a bit, but reached out to take hold of the waist band of his gym shorts. I pulled the waistband out and down, exposing his stiffening cock. Leaning over, I kissed it gently on the head, then leaned back and released his shorts. I looked up at him and spoke softly.

"There, baby, something for you to think about."

I knew I had some thinking to do myself.

MarleeM
MarleeM
716 Followers