Caught Ch. 07

Story Info
My son fills my mouth.
1.9k words
4.61
79.1k
65

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/30/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarleeM
MarleeM
718 Followers

It was a strange situation, to say the least. My son and I were standing in my bedroom. I was wearing just my threadbare cutoffs, and I was naked from the waist up. My husband was downstairs reading the newspaper, I hoped. My son and I had just masturbated each other to orgasm - very nice orgasms, I must say. We tasted each other and ourselves. Our clothes were a mess.

"So, Ricky," I said, "we still have to decide what I'm going to wear tomorrow." I smiled. "I don't think your father would understand if he came in and saw us like this. I guess you'd better get an eyeful and help me pick out my outfit and go to your room."

"If it's the same to you, Mom," he said, "I'd rather have a mouthful."

Ricky walked up to me and leaned over, taking a nipple in his mouth. As he sucked on my nipple, he took it between his teeth and applied some pressure. it was driving me crazy.

"Oh, Ricky," I said quietly, "I love that."

Ricky must have realized how much he was turning me on. He reached down and undid the snap on my jean shorts and then I felt him pulling the zipper down. He slid his hands inside my shorts and slid them over my bottom. As my shorts fell to my ankles, Ricky kneeled in front of me. I could feel my heart beating in my chest as he reached around me and grabbed my bottom, pulling me toward him. Then his tongue was inside me.

"I am going to cum again," I said as I reached down and pulled Ricky's head against my body. Luckily, I had another orgasm very quickly. The last thing we needed was for my husband to walk in and see us.

"Stop, baby," I said, "your father is just downstairs. We can't get caught like this. Please, Ricky, please stop." I gently pushed his head away.

"Sorry, Mom," he said, "you taste so good. I love how pretty you are there...all nice and smooth." He stood, pulled up my shorts, and fastened them.

"I'll keep myself nice and smooth for you, then," I said, "I'm glad you appreciate it. Now, what shall I wear tomorrow?"

Ricky went to my closet and looked at my clothes. He selected a gray silk blouse and a black pencil skirt. I recognized the skirt which came to about an inch above my knees.

"You have good taste, Ricky," I said, "that's a very professional looking outfit. Now, how about my lingerie?"

Ricky went to my dresser and looked through the drawers. He reached into my hosiery drawer and took out a pair of dark gray thigh highs.

"Here you go," he said.

"That's it, Ricky?" I asked. "What about a bra and panties?"

"Well, Mom," he said, "you have perfect breasts and I don't think you need to wear a bra. And I like the thought of you not wearing panties. It's very sexy."

I smiled at his comment. I enjoyed knowing my son found me sexy. Maybe it was wrong, but I loved the way I felt when he said things like that. Not to mention when he did things.

"I can't go to work bare-legged," I said, and opened my hosiery drawer to find a pair of pantyhose. I pulled out a pair of sheer black pantyhose, but Ricky took them from my hand and gave me the thigh high stockings.

"I think you should wear stockings tomorrow," he said. "They are much sexier, especially when you are getting out of your car. We all think so." He smiled.

"You enjoy your friends looking at me, don't you?" I asked.

"I really do," he said, "it is really exciting. Just the thought of them seeing you and looking at you gets me excited."

"Apparently," I said, looking at the growing tent in the front of his shorts. In spite of myself, I reached out and wrapped my fingers around his growing erection. I could feel its heat though the thin material of his gym shorts. I lightly stroked him as he grew. Ricky moaned.

"Oh mom," he said softly, "that feels so good. Could you do one thing for me before I go to my room?"

"What's that, sweetie?" I asked, still stroking him.

"Could you kiss it like you did before?" he asked. I looked at him and saw how red his face was.

I kneeled in front of my son and pulled his shorts down enough to expose the head of his cock. It looks wonderful I said to myself.

I gently kissed the tip then I opened my mouth so I could lick it a little. All of a sudden, Ricky's hands dropped to the back of my head. His fingers were tangled in my hair as he pulled my head forward. In shock, my mouth opened a little wider and he pushed his hard cock into my mouth.

I was shocked, but not too shocked to enjoy the feeling of a nice hard cock in my mouth. I put my hands on my son's hips and pushed him away, but then I pulled him back. After a few pushes and pulls, my son got the idea and began to slide his cock in and out of my mouth. Before too long, I felt his body tense and on his next inward push I felt him begin to cum.

My son had cum only a short while before, but he seemed to have great recuperative powers. It felt like a full cup of his cum was shot into my mouth. I was able to swallow it all and then sucked his cock a little longer for good measure. He pulled his cock from my mouth.

"Mom," he said in a quavering voice, "I am so sorry. I don't know what came over me."

I looked at him sharply. "Ricky," I said, "you have to give a girl some warning. I have had a few cocks in my mouth, so I wasn't too surprised, but some girls are not very experienced and they may not like that. Next time, we will have to take it slower."

"Next time?"he asked. "There will be a next time?"

"I am sure there will be," I said, "I am sure there will be."

My son smiled, then turned and left the room. I thought of my husband sitting downstairs and decided I had better get downstairs before he came up.

I had to clean myself before going downstairs. Walking naked into the bathroom, I took a washcloth and used warm water to wash myself. My thighs were covered with my own juices, compliments of my son bringing me to orgasm with his fingers. My stomach and chest was covered in the remains of his cum. I enjoyed the feeling of the warm washcloth moving gently between my legs and over my stomach and breasts. I felt my excitement growing again, but realized I had to get back downstairs. I finished cleaning myself, put on a pair of bikini panties and a long t-shirt and went down to watch television with my husband.

It was an interesting time, sitting in the family room with my husband, the taste of our son's semen in my mouth and the memory of his fingers inside me fresh in my mind. I know I had a smile on my face and wondered what I would say if my husband asked what I was smiling about. Suddenly, I had an idea.

I got up and walked to where my husband was sitting. I knelt in front of him, pushing his legs apart as I did so.

"What are you doing?" he asked. "Ricky is upstairs." He began looking over his shoulder at the stairs.

"He's busy I am sure," I said. "Besides, we'll hear him he starts to come down."

With that, I unzipped his slacks and reached in to take his cock in my hand.

His cock quickly hardened in my hand and I stroked him to make him even harder. I leaned over and took him in my mouth. First kissing the tip and then swallowing its length. As I did so, my husband reached out and grabbed my head, pushing me down on his cock. I almost laughed, thinking "like father, like son."

As my head bobbed up and down, I looked up at my husband and saw that his eyes were closed and he was chewing on his lower lip. This was a sign that he was close to cumming. I loved watching his expression as he filled my mouth with his cum.

I began to work my husband's cock in and out of my mouth even more. As I looked up to see his expression, I noticed movement behind him. To say I was shocked would be an understatement. I saw my son standing in the doorway watching me suck his father's cock.

As I continued sucking, I reached out with my hand and tried to wave him away. I was desperately afraid his father would realize he was there. I am not sure if Ricky misinterpreted my signal or if he just ignored it. Rather than move away, he moved closer. As he moved, he pulled his cock from his shorts and began to stroke it. As he stroked, it grew and became hard.

I could not take my eyes off my son's cock. Having just made him cum by hand and by sucking, I had become quite fixated on it.

The sight of my son stroking as I sucked his father excited me. The more excited I became, the more aggressive my sucking became. The more aggressive I became, the more forcefully my husband pushed my head up and down on his cock. I became more excited and slid my hand inside my panties and began to touch myself. I could tell my husband was close to cumming and he began to hold my head down and lift his hips. That pushed me over the edge and I had another orgasm. I looked at my son and saw him with a tight grip on his cock and realized he was cumming too. Then my husband exploded into my mouth.

Ricky quietly moved away as his father filled my mouth. Luckily, he was out of the room and up the stairs without his father noticing. My husband sat there with his eyes closed for a few minutes, waiting for his breathing to return to normal. I stood and heard our son walking down the stairs, this time making noise so we could hear him. I walked up to him and smiled.

He held out his hand, palm up. I looked into it and saw a few spoonfuls of liquid and realized it was his cum. I took his hand and lifted it to my lips. I licked it all up.

Standing only a few feet behind my husband, who was paying no attention to us, our son slid his hand under my t-shirt, into my panties, and into me. His boldness excited me. I knew I was still wet and, when he removed his fingers, he slid them into his mouth and tasted me again.

It had been quite a few years since I had sucked my husband's cock while I could still taste the cum of a man I had sucked earlier the same day, I had a feeling that it would not be the last time, or that it would be so long until the next time.

MarleeM
MarleeM
718 Followers