Caught in a Spider's Web

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Throughout the sodomy that thought would echo throughout Natasha's mind, but never more so than when the redhead's thighs met the brunette's big juicy butt cheeks, announcing The Black Widow had stuffed every inch of her dildo into Darcy's now formally virgin ass.

Again Natasha paused to savour the moment before gently beginning to pump Darcy's big butt, those large cheeks jiggling against her thighs already while the amazing friction she was receiving caused the redhead to moan out, "Oh Darcy, your ass really is exquisite. I still can't believe no one has ever fucked this wonderful bottom before."

Finding herself blushing furiously Darcy stammered, "Well, you're kind of hard to say no too."

Smiling wickedly Natasha replied, "I'm flattered. And honoured to be given such a precious gift."

Again Darcy blushed, the powerful Black Widow once again reducing her to some lovesick teenager. It was all so embarrassing. Not the anal... well yeah, kind of the anal. After all it didn't feel exactly dignifying to have a massive dildo rearranging her insides but it felt good. Really, really good. Way too good to care about any lingering hang-ups about taking a cock up her butt, especially when Darcy had figured this would be something that she would try sooner or later out of curiosity anyway. And hey, she had the good fortune to end up bending over for a total top like The Black Widow. Ain't nothing wrong with that.

No, Darcy's problem was she was still blushing and acting all girly and not like her normal awesome self. That always seemed to be the case when Natasha was around. Darcy just couldn't help herself. The Black Widow was just so sexy. And powerful. And dominant. Now more than ever, the intimidating Black Widow somehow even more sexy, powerful and dominant now that she was pumping a huge strap-on dildo in and out of Darcy's ass hole, stretching that hole wide and making it feel oh so good.

Darcy wouldn't have figured it was possible for Natasha to be more sexy, powerful and dominant but she was so glad to be wrong. Even if she was totally embarrassing herself acting all girly and blushing, and letting out high pitched squeals, cries, and moans of pleasure like a shameless anal whore. And as Natasha relentlessly fucked her up the ass with slow, steady thrusts Darcy quickly found herself not caring so much about how much she was embarrassing herself. Eventually she didn't care at all. She couldn't. Not when it felt so good. It felt so good to have a dick in her ass.

Of course it wasn't just the dick, or the size of the cock rearranging her bowels, it was the person using that big dildo to fuck her ass. The most important thing was the skill behind the thrusts into her butt, The Black Widow showing off just what a skilled top she was by expertly fucking Darcy in the ass, easily loosening Darcy's rectum with those skilled thrusts so that any initial pain was quickly replaced by pleasure which only intensified until Darcy was desperate for more.

Eventually that need intensified so much Darcy found herself crying out, "Ooooooohhhhhhh fuck, fuck me, fuck my ass, ohhhhhhhhh God. Fuck me. Please fuck me. Oh God, harder, mmmmmmmm, fuck my ass harder. Pound my butt. Slam my big slutty ass and make it nice and loose. Oooooooh fuck, Natasha, shit, fuck me, oh fuck me. Ass fuck me like a little anal slut. Make me your anal slut. Mmmmmm fuck, make my slutty ass yours. Turn my butt hole into your personal fuck hole. Leave me tied up here forever so I can just be a fucking piece of meat you can use whenever you want. Ooooooohhhhhhh fuckkkkkk, I want to be nothing but a fuck hole to you Natasha. I want to be The Black Widow's personal fuck hole."

"Are you sure about that?" Natasha smirked.

"Yeeeeeesssssss! I want to be your personal fuck hole! I want you to fuck me whenever you want!"

"I'll consider it." Natasha said finally beginning to pick up the pace.

"Please do. Please, please, please, please, pleaseeeeeee consider letting me be your fuck hole! Mmmmmm, make my butt your fuck hole. Ohhhhhhh Gawwwwwddddddd, make my slutty little ass hole The Black Widow's personal fuck hole." Darcy begged, becoming increasingly delirious as a result of Natasha beginning to butt fuck her harder, faster and if it was possible deeper, "Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk, fuck me, fuck my ass, fuck it like the fuck hole it is! Mmmmmmm pound my fucking butt and make me your anal whore! Wreck my rectum and make me your ass slut. Ohhhhhh shit, aaaaaahhhhhhh fuck, fuck me, fuck my butt, butt fuck me and make me your bitch, oooooooohhhhhhh Goooooooooddddddddd I wanna be The Black Widow's bitch, I, mmmmmmm, I wanna aaaaaaaahhhhhhh fuuuuuuuccccccckkkkkkkk!"

Darcy continued begging for as long as she could since her words seemed to be having the desired effect of enticing Natasha to fuck her ass harder, although those words became increasingly incoherent and eventually just dissolved into moans, whimpers, cries and screams of pleasure as The Black Widow proved herself as the dominant top Darcy had heard she was. Not that Darcy had doubted it for a second, especially considering everything Natasha had done to her already, but even considering everything she had heard and experienced so far this ass pounding was impressive.

Natasha had all made it seem so effortless, first taking Darcy's anal cherry in a way which minimised the pain to something barely noticeable most of the time, then the redhead had slowly sodomised what little pain and discomfort the brunette was feeling away and driving her insane with perverted desire until she was begging for a hard butt banging. And now Darcy was getting exactly what she wished for, The Black Widow beginning to show her full power and strength after a brief build-up period, Darcy screaming with joy as Natasha's thighs slammed into her meaty ass cheeks, those round globes jiggling helplessly under the force of the impact. It was so hard it was like she was being spanked, the sound of flesh smacking off flesh almost loud enough to drown out Darcy's squeals of pleasure. And that dildo, oh that big wonderful dildo was hammering into the deepest depths of Darcy's bowels with the force of a pile-driver, Darcy swearing that The Black Widow was going to ruin her rectum.

That last thought made Darcy blush. She imagined having to get anal reconstructive surgery, or perhaps even going into hospital to try and get it only for a doctor to tell her there was nothing that could be done. Jane too, Darcy going through the humiliation of showing her boss her gaping ass hole only for innocent little Jane Foster to blush and admit even with all her scientific knowledge there was nothing she could do. And it would be even worse when Tony said the same thing, after he stopped staring at her and/or laughing, he and Jane breaking it to Darcy that her butt had been forever ruined by Natasha's weapon of ass destruction and the hellacious rectum wrecking The Black Widow was now dishing out. And the thing which made Darcy blush the most was she thought it might be worth it. The pain and humiliation of finding out that her ass hole would never fully close again, and that she would never be able to sit down again, and that she would be walking funny for the rest of her life would all be totally worth it for the ecstasy she was currently feeling.

Just as the thought crossed her mind there was an explosion the likes of which Darcy had never experienced before. It started somewhere deep inside her pussy... or ass, or both, she wasn't sure but it didn't really matter because it was incredible. It was the most powerful climax she had ever experienced. As was the one that followed it, and the one after that, and the one after that. Things continued like that for what felt like an eternity as Darcy's body was continuously bombarded with orgasms, each one more powerful than the last, until she became a screaming mess of quivering flesh, helplessly writhing in her bounds as her big butt felt like it was literally ruined.

Natasha had been trained to hide her emotions, the discipline almost becoming like second nature to her. When she wasn't undercover she naturally shifted into this mode and as a result she had heard many people found her cold, but that's just because they didn't know her. People who knew her noted that when she was being tortured, or verbally sparring with a co-worker or superior, she often had little tells which were so subtle most people wouldn't notice. Right now her tell was anything but subtle as Natasha had a huge grin on her face as she continued sodomising the other woman.

In her defence it wasn't that big a grin. She had checked herself in the mirror plenty of times while butt fucking another woman to test this theory, Natasha was pretty sure this grin was no different to the others. Considering her normally reserved demeanour she had to admit it was rather striking. Although she had much more important things to worry about right now, like remembering to devote significant amount of her concentration checking that they remained alone. In Natasha's experience attacks often came at the most inconvenient times, although honestly she wouldn't have been surprised if it wasn't an attack which interrupted her but one of her fellow agents. Or Darcy's boss. Or, God forbid, an obnoxious billionaire playboy. The last one didn't bear thinking about, especially after the last time she'd been caught deep inside another field agent's ass.

Of course, it was difficult not to devote her full attention to the task at hand as Darcy's big beautiful bottom really was a luscious delicacy the likes of which Natasha had rarely sampled before. True, she had sodomised many, many women. In fact of her many kinks this was by far Natasha's favourite, nothing making her feel quite as powerful and dominant as butt fucking another woman. But Darcy's ass was perhaps the best Natasha has ever seen, certainly the best 'fat ass' that she ever had the pleasure of fucking, Natasha devoting as much of her attention as she dared to this masterpiece. Which was more than enough to not only make those big meaty cheeks jiggle gelatinously against her thighs, the sound almost deafening as Darcy's squeals of pleasure, but Natasha was effortlessly able to make Darcy's cum shoot out of her like a fountain.

Natasha had almost legendary stamina and she used every little bit of it, except a little for emergency fights, to pound Darcy's big bubble butt, holding back her own climaxes for as long as possible. When she did finally go over the edge the stimulator on her clit, the exquisite tightness of Darcy's ass, those big meaty cheeks jiggling against her thighs, and the sheer joy of dominating another woman so completely made sure Natasha experienced multiple orgasms which were almost as powerful as the ones she was giving the brunette. Still the spy continued, helping both herself and Darcy to cum as much as possible without losing consciousness, Natasha finally stopping when it seemed like Darcy had nothing in the tank.

When she did Natasha was surprised just how tired she was. Apparently she had got more carried away with Darcy's big ass than she thought, not that anyone would blame her for doing so, but Natasha did feel an almost overwhelming need to sit down and relax. Luckily she had an easy cure for that, an evil smile crossing the Russian's face as she reached down, grabbed hold of Darcy's fat ass with both hands and spread her ass cheeks wide apart. She then suddenly pulled her hips backwards, removing the dildo from Darcy's bowels and allowing Natasha to admire her handiwork.

Like all women who had the privilege of being butt fucked by The Black Widow it didn't look like Darcy was going to forget her, not after Natasha had left the loudmouth brunette's butt hole gaping so widely. That poor little ass hole was so stretched and loose, Natasha able to see deep into Darcy's bowels thanks to that once virgin orifice which did indeed make a nice fuck hole, the redhead already making plans to use it again.

The Black Widow had a lot of bitches, and a lot of ass sluts for that matter, but ass fucking Darcy Lewis was so enjoyable she couldn't not add her to her collection. Especially when she was such a natural slut, Natasha imagining all the fun she was going to have with this curvy woman while she continued to stare at the ass hole she had just gaped, the redhead continuously pleased given Darcy's back hole continued to remain open with no signs of fixing itself. Oh yes, Darcy Lewis was going to make an excellent bitch. Although Natasha may just choose to use her exclusively as an ass whore given how much fun she'd had pounding her fat ass.

After staring at Darcy's gaping butt hole for about a minute or so Natasha decided to see just how much of an ass slut her new bitch was by slowly walking around to Darcy's front, pressing her fake cock against her bright red lips and firmly ordering, "Clean!"

To Natasha's delight Darcy didn't hesitate, the busty brunette immediately parting her lips and swallowing the head of the cock. She even moaned loudly as she tasted the deepest part of her bowels on that dick, Darcy showing signs that she was a true anal whore given the way she savoured that perverted flavour. Then Darcy confirmed she was an anal loving whore by beginning to eagerly bob her head back and forth as soon as she had done a proper job of cleaning the head of the dildo, the weaker woman even making loud slurping sounds just to make it crystal clear what she was doing.

"Mmmmmm, oh Darcy, that's it. Good girl." Natasha praised with an evil smirk on her face, "Suck that dick. Suck that dick that's just been deep inside your virgin ass you nasty little slut. You nasty little ass to mouth slut. Clean all of your slutty ass juice off my dick and maybe I'll use it on you again sometime."

Very much wanting to be butt fucked by The Black Widow again Darcy started sucking that cock harder and perhaps more importantly louder, putting on a real show for Natasha by putting her heart and soul into this blow job. It wasn't like Darcy had to try very hard, she was loving the taste of her own ass. She'd imagined herself doing this to please a guy and somewhat getting off on the perverseness of it, but Darcy never imagined she would actually like the taste itself this much. It wasn't as yummy as pussy, but it was good and Darcy couldn't get enough of it.

To make matters even more twisted Darcy quickly learned that the tip of the dildo which had been pounding away at the deepest part of her ass was the tastiest, that perverted information filling Darcy with some much-needed adrenaline to help her bob her head with the appropriate amount of enthusiasm and, after Natasha stepped forward a bit, allowed Darcy to start taking inch after inch down her throat until she was choking on the monster dick.

This prompted Natasha to step back a little bit but Darcy was just so desperate to prove herself worthy of being one of The Black Widow's bitches. That fuck had been so amazing that Darcy just couldn't bear imagining life without being Natasha's bitch, the terrifying thought pushing her to finally finish the job and skewer her mouth/throat with the entire length of the strap-on dildo which had just robbed her of her anal cherry.

After a few seconds of holding that pose Darcy started bobbing her head again, this time literally fucking her throat with that giant cock, making sure to suck just as thoroughly even though all of her ass cream was gone. After maybe a couple of minutes of this Darcy glanced upwards, hoping to see a look of approval on Natasha's face. She then thanked all the Gods she could think of including Thor that Natasha was smiling down at her, the redhead beginning to stroke her hair lovingly as a master would pet a puppy once it had correctly finished performing a trick.

"Oh Darcy, I think I'm going to have a lot of fun with you." Natasha beamed, that smile and the look on the redhead's face making Darcy very happy to be caught in this spider's web.