Caught in Her Panties Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was stunned by what I saw. I am not sure I can pull that off. I may have the slender body of a woman, but this was super revealing. It is a one piece purple dress. One side sits high on the shoulder and crosses over high on my chest the other side which hangs under the arm leaving the shoulder exposed. The dress fits very tight to my body showing every curve I have. It ends maybe six inches from my waist. If I were to bend over at all, the back would ride up and my entire ass would be visible. going up the left side of the dress are thin slits that grow in width as they get closer to my chest. One of the slits gives a perfect view of the bright blue panties that I am wearing. I am given my first pair of high heels. They are black to match the dress. The laces keeping them to my feet are very thin and tie high up on my ankle.

"Obviously we can't put a bra on you because the straps would show." Alex explains to me. "Thankfully the dress as a small one built in. It also has small pockets to insert some silicone padding to give you tits. They won't be as big as before, but a big B-cup is still very sexy." Alex slides the padding into place. I bring my hands up to feel them and was surprised at how real they felt.

Alex leaves me to get herself dressed. That is when I notice what Mary had put on. Her dress was more revealing than mine. It was light red in color and hung from the neck. It flowed loosely down her shoulders and came together over her chest. The front was patterned just right in lace that her nipples wouldn't show, but most of her breasts would. Just under her breasts, the dress wrapped around her back meeting just above her waist. Her entire stomach and upper back was exposed. A white short loose skirt covers her from her waist to about mid-thigh. Her white heels laced up high on her ankle. She kept her hair down flowing over her shoulders.

Alex came back into view wearing a long solid blue dress. A slit run from her ankle up to her waist. It was clear she wasn't wearing any underwear. The top came to a deep V showing off cleavage. Her heels were simple and matched the color of her dress. Her red hair stood out against the blue as it hung loosely.

Both women applied their makeup before turning to me. Together they set and glued my bright blue wig down. The pig tails ending just above my neck. The applied dark blue eyeshadow to match the hair and panties. Light skin tone lipstick to just add a shine. Everything else was neutral in color.

As we get ready to leave, I notice a slight problem. "Where am I going to keep my ID and money?"

Mary shakes her head still not speaking. Alex gives a little chuckle. "Oh Krystal. You are a young, sexy, desirable lady. You won't have to pay for anything, the guys do that. ID isn't needed because they know me at this club. I used to bring my ex sissy here all the time!"

That's just great. If she is known to bring crossdressers with her, it's going to be obvious that it's me because Mary has her tits clearly visible. This was going to be a rough night.

As we leave the apartment I stumble trying to get used to walking in heels for the first time.

"Get used to them quick Krystal," Alex says as she locks the door. "You won't be taking them off at all tonight." Alex leads us to a waiting cab.

"Do you plan on getting us so wasted that you need a cab?" I remember to speak in my female voice again.

"Of course I do!" Alex shouts. "How else are we going to make bad choices and sleep with random men?"

Before I can respond, Alex opens the door to the cab and climbs in. Mary and I follow. The cab drives us to the edge of the city and lets us out in front of a crowded club. We exit the cab and he quickly pulls away to find a new faire.

"Did we forget to pay him?" I ask.

"I payed him over the phone before he picked us up." Alex explains as she leads us to the front of the line. "We will just have to find our own way home!" She walks right up to the bouncer, who just nods and lets us in.

The club is filled from wall to wall with all kinds of people. There are more women than men, which is common in popular places like this. Three bars surround a large dance floor that is crowded with people rubbing against each other. In the far back corner is a lounge area. That area has no lights shining at it making it very dark and private. The lounge is also elevated for extra privacy.

Alex leads us straight to the bar. She orders six shots of vodka. The bartender quickly fills the order. "On my tab please Greg." He nods and walks away. Alex hands both MAry and I two shots.

"To a night that won't be forgotten." The three of us take the first shot quickly. Alex raises the second shot and speaks again. "To a night that we hope we will forget!" We each drink again.

What did she have planned?