Caught in the Act

Story Info
He finds daughters' secret video.
6.2k words
4.43
313.2k
126
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Archer2050
Archer2050
2,133 Followers

Bob felt much older than his age. Sure, his once brown hair was more than halfway gray, his midsection had gained a few unhealthy pounds, and there seemed to be new wrinkles showing up in his skin everyday, but he still looked younger than his fifty-five years. He was handsome, in relative good shape, with bright, brown eyes and a warm smile that could turn heads if he ever showed it.

But Bob was depressed, and had been for a long time. Counseling had made it better, to a point, but he still preferred to be alone a lot of the time. He had stopped feeding his personal relationships with phone calls and nights out, so most of his friends had downgraded to mere acquaintances. In fact, he had always liked his time alone, and if not for Mary, he probably would have remained single forever. So most days he was okay with being alone. The other days were the days that he missed his wife the most.

They had been together their whole lives, first as neighbors and classmates, then as coworkers and spouses. But she'd been gone for almost five years now—cancer—and he still missed her deeply. Plenty of days were bad, but a few had a particularly bad sting. On those days, he liked to be with company instead of remaining alone.

Lately, however, those desires to be with others seemed to be more about just having human contact as opposed to comforting his loss. A part of that realization gave him hope that these bad days would end.

And if things weren't already bad, Bob had a cast on his right arm from an injury he'd sustained at work. It didn't itch nearly as bad as it used to, but after dealing with the damn thing for a month already, he was not looking forward to the next month of wearing it before it came off. Yeah, it was definitely a bad day.

The latest bad day brought him here, to Las Vegas, to visit his daughter, Marie. He lived in Northern California, so the flight was short, and cheap tickets were always readily available. Usually he'd call her on his way to the airport, as Marie and her roommate, Tanya, were easy-going, and that's all the warning they typically required. This time, though, he had forgotten his cell phone, and rather than miss his flight retrieving it from the charger back home, he decided it would do no harm to give Marie a surprise.

Besides, this trip was especially exciting, because Bob's other daughter, Melanie, was flying in from the Midwest to visit Marie for the weekend.

Unfortunately, Bob's surprise arrival at his daughter's doorstep was not met with the greatest enthusiasm. She was polite, of course, but he definitely got the feeling that he had interrupted her weekend plans. Melanie wasn't scheduled to arrive until early the next morning, but apparently the girls had booked themselves solid from that point on, Tanya included. Him being there was definitely going to affect their plans.

He felt bad, but the plane tickets were paid for, and so he wasn't leaving until the end of the weekend. He made it very clear to Marie and Tanya that they and Melanie could go out and do whatever, and he wouldn't mind just staying home, but he knew his presence was still an intrusion.

And later he would find out just how big an intrusion it really was.

Melanie arrived early the next morning, and she also seemed slightly put off to hear that good ol' dad was shacking up at Marie's. But to their credit, all three women were very polite, and tried their best to hide their disappointment. Bob could see through it, of course—after all, he was the father of two of them.

The first night that the four of them were together was the night Marie had bought tickets to a show on the Strip. But she only had three, and Bob wasn't interested in shelling out to the scalpers. Besides, he wanted them to have their time together. Simply being in Marie's three-bedroom home was a vacation to Bob, so he didn't mind staying behind.

While the girls were away, Bob kept himself busy with this and that, eventually boring of the TV and deciding to check his email. Few people actually emailed him, save spammers, but those who did were his closest friends, and they always had something interesting to say. To his surprise, the only new email he had was actually from Marie, sent the morning he had flown out here.

It was a huge file, containing a link to perhaps a hundred photos and even a few video clips that Marie had taken during Bob's last visit to Vegas. They had toured the surrounding mountains and desert that time, and Marie had, like always, been busy with her digital camera.

Bob began looking for a spare DVD to record these memories on, but the desk was, of course, unfamiliar to him, and he couldn't find anything without a label already on it. And then, in the back of a messy drawer, hidden under a stack of printing paper, was what appeared to be a blank disc. It had no markings at all, not on the disc itself, of the clear, plastic case. He popped it into the drive.

It wasn't blank, however. There was one file, simply named '14'. It was a video file, and without even thinking, Bob opened it.

The video image was a bedroom, focused mostly on the bed. The room was brightly lit, so much so that he didn't immediately recognize it as Marie's. He always stayed in the guest room, and rarely seen his daughter's bedroom. In fact, it was so strange to him that anyone would record this unfamiliar room that it didn't even cross his mind as to what it could be. Impatient, he dragged the play bar further ahead, to the middle of what turned out to be an hour-long video. When he released the mouse button and the video played again, Bob could not believe what he was looking at.

The bed had occupants now; two of them. And both were naked, and both were his daughters. He could tell because Marie was looking straight into the camera, and the blonde woman whose head was buried in Marie's crotch had a birthmark on her left shoulder exactly like Melanie did.

Bob jerked in his seat, fumbling for the mouse with his casted arm, but knocking it off the desk in the process. He needed to shut this off and bury it back in that drawer. He had seen way way too much, and it was his fault. He shouldn't have snooped. He never should have opened that damn file. Bob scrambled for the mouse cord, trying to pull up the mouse with it.

And then the audio really kicked in as Marie's voice filled the room.

"Oh, yeah. Just like that. Right there." Her voice was loud because of the volume, but in the context of the video, Marie was actually quite calm. She was definitely enjoying herself, moaning and breathing irregularly, but her words had more of a conversational tone to them, as opposed to screams of passion.

The sound of his own daughter's voice brought Bob's focus back to the screen. Paralyzed by the shock of it all, he stopped pulling the mouse and just watched, more out of disbelief at what he was seeing than anything else. He had no idea his daughters were lesbians, and to be doing this with each other!

As Bob watched, he saw all of his daughters' features, naked before him for the first time since they were little girls. Now Marie and Melanie were 28 and 25, respectively, and the changes were abundant.

He saw Marie's long brown hair cascading over her shoulders and hanging just above her fat, pink nipples. Her breasts were perky B cups, and they jiggled as Marie sucked in uneven breaths of air. She was lean, with milky white skin and freckles all over, just like her father. Her face was always beautiful, but nevermore so than as she scrunched it in erotic pleasure. Compared to her sister between her legs, Marie was tall, though she was only just five and half feet.

Melanie, meanwhile, was mostly hidden in this angle, but Bob could fill in the blanks. She was almost identical to her older sister with her facial features, except Melanie had no freckles. Melanie took after he mother in the height department—she was only 5'2"—as well as the hair, which was a very light blonde color. Her breasts were small, smaller than Marie's, even, but they seemed to fit naturally with her tiny, gently tanned body.

Both girls had unbelievable gray eyes, another gift from their mother, and they both looked young for their age. In fact, Bob wondered for a moment how old this video was, but then it hit him that Marie didn't have this house until a couple years ago.

"Oh, fuck," Marie's voice interrupted the silence. "Stop. Stop, or I'm gonna cum."

In the video, Melanie did as ordered, backing from between her sister's legs and climbing back onto the bed. She faced the camera for the first time, her long, thick nipples standing at full attention, and then she pulled Marie to her and they kissed deeply. Melanie's left hand gently caressed Marie's breasts.

"You taste so hot," Melanie said between their kisses. Then she grabbed something long and black, with straps hanging from it from behind Marie. Melanie broke the kiss and smiled to her sister. "You want to put the cock on?"

Bob punched 'escape' and exited the video player.

He gasped for air, as if he had forgotten to breathe during the whole time the video had played. Then, fumbling madly, he put the mouse back on the pad, took out the DVD out of the drive and shut down the computer. He put the DVD back in the case and made sure to return it exactly where he'd found it.

The rest of the evening was filled with uncomfortable silence, even to a man who found most silence comfortable. He stared at the TV, but all he could see was his two, beautiful young daughters kissing each other...and more.

Bob was in bed before the girls came home. He preferred it that way, not knowing how to face them, even though they didn't know he had discovered their secret.

The next morning was no easier. He awoke early, but stayed in bed, still afraid to face his daughters. Making things worse was that it wasn't just the idea of what he had seen that was lodged in his head—it was the moving, full color images. He couldn't shake the vision of Marie's breasts rolling on her chest, he couldn't forget seeing Melanie's face buried in her sister's crotch, her head moving erratically. Marie's soft voice saying those dirty things. Melanie's tight little ass. The mention of the 'cock'. And even worse, Bob couldn't help but imagine them using that cock on each other.

These were not things he wanted in his head, but they were all he had at the moment.

He tried to ignore the fact that his own cock was rock hard.

Bob stayed in bed, tormented by his thoughts, as he listened to the girls wake, prepare for the day, and finally leave for a morning jog together. He had specifically heard Tanya tell Melanie that they would be taking the 'weekend' route. Marie explained that the 'weekend' route took about two hours to complete.

Great, Bob thought. Two hours for me to figure out a way to move past this nightmare.

But as an hour ticked by, Bob couldn't shake those sexual images. He tried telling himself that it was all a dream, or that he hadn't really seen his daughters, but two similar looking girls in the video. I was tired, he thought, and my contacts need a new prescription. Besides, he said to himself, the video didn't give close ups. I couldn't get very good views of their faces.

But it was all a lie. There had been nothing wrong with Bob's eyes, or the video angles or resolution. He was just creating this doubt for one important reason: To be sure of who was really on that disc, to be sure it was all in his imagination, Bob would have to check the video again.

Minutes later, sitting at the desk in his boxers, Bob reopened file '14'.

This time he let it play, waiting through about fifteen seconds of the bedroom before a tiny blonde woman, fully clothed, hopped onto the bed. She was very cheerful, with a big smile on her face, and she energetically bounced on the mattress, looking toward someone behind the camera.

"Here's Melanie!" The voice was loud, belonging to that very same someone behind the camera. And the voice sounded an awful lot like Marie's. "Now what are you going to do today, Melanie?"

"What do you want me to do?"

"I want you to get naked. I want you to show us those big boobs of yours." Marie laughed as she said it.

Melanie laughed along with her, still crawling and moving energetically on the bed. "I don't have any big boobs to show you, but I have some very nice nipples!"

"Ooo, let's see those."

Melanie lifted her shirt, showing off the pair of erect nipples. They were over an inch long, and thick. The camera zoomed in until the screen was nothing but Melanie's chest, and she pinched the nipples with her fingers.

"Those are very nice," Marie said. "I'd even say they're suckable."

The camera panned up to show Melanie's smiling face. "Oh, they're very suckable. And can I tell you a secret?"

"Please do." The camera zoomed out for a shot of Melanie from the waist up.

"I get my best orgasms when my nipples are sucked."

"Well, that makes them just that much nicer, doesn't it?"

Bob knew, from watching earlier, that the camera was not handheld but on a platform or possibly a tripod, and that revelation was confirmed when Marie herself then came into view, putting her lips on Melanie's left nipple, then sticking out her tongue and curling it around the hard little bud. But the attention didn't last, and soon Marie backed away, out of the shot, thought her voice remained clear.

"But there'll be no sucking yet. We don't want anyone to get tired from orgasms too early. We have all day..."

"I'm not going to get tired! I came her to fuck all weekend, dammit!" Melanie laughed playfully, then pulled her shirt over her head and off.

Bob hit stop. This was too much. There was no denying it, now. They were his daughters, they were having sex, and it was arousing him. His full seven inches had sprung out from his boxers at some point between 'play' and 'stop', proving that if Bob's mind would try and deny this reality, his dick would reaffirm it.

Bob was a wreck. He was sweating nervously, afraid of what he was seeing, and even more afraid of the fact that he wanted to see it again. This was so sick and so wrong. What could he do?

And then it hit him. He would do what any other man who had come upon this video would do. He'd jerk off to it. Of course! It didn't occur to him until now that he had, in fact, not been with a woman since Mary died years ago. He hadn't even looked at porn, meaning hers was the last naked female form he had seen. And it had been well over a month since he'd last relieved himself, what with the cast cramping his style. It was only natural that he'd be horny at seeing two sexy young women playing these naughty games with each other. It wasn't his daughters that turned him on, just the sex. And if he jerked off, certainly he would find his sanity once again.

Of course, it never occurred to Bob that he could have jerked off to anything, or even nothing. Yet he chose to do it to the video.

He hit play and dragged the bar three quarters of the way down, something like forty-five minutes into the hour-long file. The first image nearly blew his mind, even though he'd been fantasizing about it nearly all of last night. It was his little girl, Marie, wearing nothing but a black strap-on dildo. She was kneeling on the bed, her right side facing the camera, though she was turned so that he saw more of her front than her backside. In front of her on all fours was Melanie, who was taking the plastic toy not in her pussy, but in her mouth. Or, more accurately, down her throat.

Marie was calling out loudly, acting, of course, but taking her role seriously. Melanie bobbed on the cock with vigor, taking it all the way down before backing up and taking it again. Her ass was partially facing the camera, and Bob could see her own fingers working in and out of her vagina. He could also see his daughter's tight, puckered asshole, which caused his dick to swell further. He gripped it in his left hand, as weird as that felt, and began pumping.

"Oh, yeah, baby," Marie said, faking a building orgasm—or was she? "I'm gonna cum! Let me cum on your face, baby!"

Melanie released the cock and looked up in anticipation just as Marie put her lips together and spit. She spit right on her sister's face, and Melanie opened her mouth and swirled out her tongue eagerly in response.

"Oh, fuck yeah, Marie!" she gasped. "Give me your cum, big sister!"

Marie spit on Melanie's face again, then Melanie stood up on her knees, embraced her sister, and they two of them collapsed together in a passionate kiss. Marie lapped at Melanie's face, taking back her saliva, then pushing it through he sister's mouth again.

Bob pounded his cock and gritted his teeth.

The make out session didn't last long, for soon Marie pushed Melanie away, and Melanie then got on all fours, this time with her ass facing the dildo. Not wasting a second, Marie guided the sleek, black cock between Melanie's legs. From the angle, Bob couldn't see the actual penetration, but he registered it when Melanie's entire body jumped and she grunted with pleasure.

Marie was instantly slamming into her sister with the dildo, banging so hard that Melanie's entire little body threatened to bounce right off the bed. She gripped the bedspread with tight little fists, and tried to meet Marie's thrusts by bucking her own hips.

"Ohh...fuck, fuck...oh my God, Marie, keep fucking me..."

And then there was a sound. Not a sound from the video, but from outside. Bob snapped his head around toward the front door. Something was clicking—the lock!

Bob didn't bother to hit stop. He just mashed the power button on the monitor and CPU with his thumb and dashed out of the room. He grabbed his clothes as the girls entered the house, then jumped into the guest shower before they had moved in far enough to greet him.

It was going to be a long day, Bob worried.

And it was, as was the next one. But surely to the girls, Bob thought, the end of the weekend had come far too quickly. Bob knew—and, regrettably, had fantasized--about what they were probably really doing when they went out. The "show" on the first night was good, they had said, yet they offered no details. Only that first jog did his daughters come home sweaty, yet they had gone on four of them. Then there were the extra meals they went out alone for, yet they were always hungry for the next lunch or dinner. And their late nights out at the bars were never followed up by hangovers in the morning.

Now it was the final night that Bob and his girls would be together, and he had not been able to truly relax during his entire stay. He would be flying out tomorrow evening. He hoped, once he had gone and gained some distance from this situation, things might turn to normal.

He had already said his goodbyes to Melanie, who would be leaving early tomorrow morning, before he woke up. So now Bob lay in the guest bed, guilty with the thoughts still running through his head, and trying to ignore the erection he'd been struggling to hide all weekend.

Bob hadn't been able to finish his jerk session two days ago, which was, he hoped, the reason he had been plagued with such things. He had been afraid to go back to that DVD after nearly getting caught. It wasn't until hours after he jumped into the shower that morning when he realized that the disc was still in the drive. Fortunately, no one had used the computer before he was able to stash it back in the drawer. It was that kind of close call that he spent the weekend making sure to avoid.

Until now.

The girls had already turned in for the night, and they wouldn't bother him as long as they thought he, too, was asleep. This was the perfect opportunity to finish what he started. And he had snuck in the perfect tool to help him: the DVD.

Marie's guest bedroom had it's own King-sized bed, it's own leather recliner, and, most importantly, it's own 36 inch TV and DVD player. The disc was already loaded.

Archer2050
Archer2050
2,133 Followers
12