Caught in the Headlights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgieH
GeorgieH
1,846 Followers

My clit was already engorged, sensitive to the eager probing of one finger and yet craving it so deeply. My other hand was pinching at the bare nipple of my left breast, pulling at it in a way that I never normally do. Loving it so very much. I spread my legs wide, facing the window directly now, starting to rub my pussy hard and fast and beginning to lose control to the orgasm that was going to swamp me.

In the darkened room I could see my reflection clearly in the window. I could see my eyes almost rolling, my heart-rate rising towards the highest peak it would reach at orgasm. I could see the reflection of my juices around the fingers at my groin, bringing the fire raging into my belly. I could see my mouth open wide, sucking in the air that would draw the oxygen into my system to heighten every nuance of the climax that started to shudder through me. I could see the other mouth even wider, over my right shoulder, just before it said 'Mum!'.

I was far too far gone to stop anyway, but I remember a tiny voice in my head almost shrieking a delighted 'another one's seen me!' into my suddenly deranged and almost panicked brain.

'Almost' is the word, I admit it.

I was too close to make much sense but I was caught and in a moment I knew that I didn't care. A part of me seemed to be telling me something about Abe's face. How he was loving what he was seeing despite his shock.

"I... oh, Abe, sorry... but I... wondered what this would feel like... the window I mean..." Breaking my silence seemed to break the resistance I was putting up to my climax. The first wave struck and I gasped so loud. "Oh god, I'm cumming!"

I was genuinely shocked by the next second when I felt Abe drop to his knees beside me, his arms snaking round me. I almost squealed as one of his hands cupped my one still exposed breast, fingers squeezing immediately.

"Oh f... oh Abe!"

"Mum I'm, sorry but--"

My whole body bucked as a second wave of orgasm coursed through me but I still managed to shut Abe up, managed to say "No, it's okay. Touch if you want, help me cum! Oh baby help me cum!"

He kept saying 'mum' over and over, making me climax harder and harder. He kept his hands moving, touching all that he could, prolonging the orgasm to end all orgasms. When I felt him pushing at his shorts I yowled in the grips of the third massive release.

It was massive but released a part of my brain to let it think. It thought of the passing car and now of my son's hands. And, so help me, his cock.

I must have sounded so frantic when I said so fast and desperately, "Oh Abe, this is your mother being so wild and daring, but now -- oh god now -- if you want more take it, take me. Doubt there'll ever be another chance but right now it's right, you get me?"

"You mean... you want--"

"Yes! But do you? Really?"

By way of answer, Abe pushed me backwards onto the rug. He loomed over me and one of his hands held his engorged member, pointing it towards my hot, wet womanhood. "Oh mum!"

"Oh my baby boy, I need you inside me!"

He lowered his hips, the tip of his cock brushing my labia, making me yelp in delight, "Mum, you've no idea how much I just wanted to see you naked, but this is so hot!"

With a simple thrust, the head of his cock, my boy's cock, parted me. I bucked, taking more of him inside me, mewling like a cat.

His thrusts started then, each one taking more of him into my overheated pussy. I made sure he knew I wanted it, telling him over and over that I loved his cock inside me, loved feeling him fucking me. He sucked at my rigid nipples, pausing only to tell me that he had dreamed of this for years and that he'd last a little because he'd already cum once in his shorts watching me at the window.

Lights glowed in the distance and when he asked me whether we should move because he might cum in me when the car got closer, I shook my head. "No! You stay right here. And Abe, do you want that? To cum in me?"

"Yes, mum. Oh yes."

"Well then," I managed, "we'll stay here then and if you cum when we're lit up I mighty cum too. And anyway, whoever will know that it's beautiful son cumming in his horny mother?"

"I will," said Wendy with a chuckle from behind us.

Abe and I froze but didn't untangle ourselves. I held him tight even as I started to apologise. "Oh look Wendy, I'm sorry -- this is genuinely a first--"

"Shut up and keep fucking. This is the hottest show I've seen in here for years -- my secret as well."

Abe glanced over his shoulder to where Wendy was, it seemed, sitting naked on the stairs. He looked back at me and shrugged, his cock already easing in and out of me, "Told you she had cute tits, mum. But I reckon I prefer sucking on yours!"

I managed a laugh of sorts. The lights grew brighter and Wendy stood, facing the window, waking towards it. "This gets me as horny as fuck as well, sis. It might even make me fuck the first guy that got to me in here."

I don't know where it come from but I patted Abe's rump, "I know what she means my baby, but maybe I always wanted this!"

Abe's bucking got harder and faster as the headlights drowned the room.

"Come on baby boy, come in mum!"

Abe wailed his release, his juices seeming to fill me in two thrusts. My own orgasm, loud now, seemed almost mild by comparison, and we were just cuddling, Abe still buried deep within me when Wendy sat at our side.

"Not sure anyone in the car saw me, but at least my nephew finally has. And I've seen the hottest sex show in town."

"Hey, son! Is that stirring inside me you reacting to your naked Aunt or to me?"

He gave a small thrust, "It's you I've always wanted!"

I winced, suddenly rather sore, "Here's a deal then. We're here all week and I might need a minder if I do any more headlight flashes. How about you kiss your Aunt goodbye?"

Wendy held up a hand, "Now wait a minute!"]

I pushed Abe gently out of me and faced my big sister, "Wendy, do you mean to tell me that you've never frigged yourself off thinking about your nephew here? And before you answer, I happen to have seen you dropping a photograph oh so 'accidentally' when you were last at ours after a break, okay?"

Her mouth went wide, "You cow!"

Abe was starting to sit up, "Is mum right?"

"Well I wouldn't say--"

"No, Aunt, did you? Did you drop that pic of you on the sun lounger?"

My sister, bless, blushed, but spread her hands, baring herself to Abe, "Yeah, okay, I admit it. I wanted you to grab a peek and have some fun."

Abe sat up fully and I patted his shoulder, "Go on, baby, let her find out what fun is like!"

I wondered if she would object even in a playful way, but she never did, spreading her arms to accept him in a hug which was soon turned to touches and caresses. When another car went past she held on to Abe, kept him playing, explained quietly that hundreds of men must have seen her bare breasts by then. Asked if he minded having a wild Aunt.

Abe shook his head wildly, almost apologetically to me, but let Wendy guide him onto his back and I had the pleasure of seeing her mount my boy, watched as the head of his hard cock spread my sister's lips, brought a delighted snarl from her.

I thought it would be a lovely, intimate show, something to remember forever. And in a way it was.

But Abe wanted me to come close, to let him touch me. He caressed my breasts at the same time as Wendy's and I sat up closer to her, pressing against her side, the outside of my right breast up against her left.

And I found that oddly arousing. Arousing in a way my sister has never aroused me before. I was watching my son's hands on her nakedness, his hard dick sliding up into her wet pussy, and her mouth curled in a look of pure lust. I kissed her lips just as a car lit up the room and somehow felt my son pumping his cum into my sister's pussy as our mouths locked.

I touched her breasts just as Abe touched them -- and mine -- and all three of us lazed on the rugs. I kissed my sister's lips -- all of them -- and we had what we felt was a hysterically wild and great idea, sucking off my son together. He wanted to kiss us all over of course and we let him. Her wanted me to press myself naked against the glass when a car passed and I did it on the condition that my pussy was being licked from behind at the time (I still don't know who was doing it). Wendy made us coffee at four o'clock and came back to find that my pussy wasn't so sore after all, my son fucking me gently as we sat on the sofa.

It was sunrise not too long after that and we all went for a walk in Wendy's overgrown back garden, among the trees, our clothes back inside the house. At six thirty she delayed her holiday by 24 hours.

*****

If it sounds as if it was a week of extreme revelations, well that was true. Later in the week I even acted out one of Abe's reluctantly admitted fantasies and we travelled to a bar twenty miles away where I danced and sat on high stools. In a tiny mini-skirt with nothing underneath.

We're due to go home tomorrow. I wonder how I will be?

GeorgieH
GeorgieH
1,846 Followers
12