Caught Nude in Dunes

Story Info
Exciting first experience sunbathing nude in dunes.
2.6k words
4.46
46.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteveZR1
SteveZR1
99 Followers

When I was single I was obsessed with finding a beach where I could sunbathe nude, and more importantly, join in nudity with women. And if I was lucky enough, I hoped to find a girlfriend to share my interests. I had dated quite a few women, and all had very negative attitudes toward public nudity.

I have always had both exhibitionist and voyeuristic tendencies, but I could never be comfortable flashing or showing myself where it wasn't expected or the norm, nor peeping into windows while trespassing. Perhaps that is why I was driven by a desire to find a legitimate nude beach where I could be comfortable in exploring my passion.

We had no local nude beach anywhere near our area at the time, but I decided to visit a remote beach where it was rumored that the dunes were occasionally used by nude sunbathers. One warm weekday in early summer I visited this beach and as far as the eye could see there was no one, except two people wandering along the shoreline. They appeared to be two young women wearing normal bikini tops and shorts. I kept my distance, and maybe few hundred yards from them I walked into the grassy dunes and soon found a nice low sandy spot surrounded by clumps of dune grasses. I settled down and stripped naked outdoors for the first time ever.

Ah, what a sensation it was, naked outdoors. I was feeling very mischievous and rebellious. As I lay there, the thought of a woman catching me like that immediately brought a twinge in my cock. After about an hour, I thought I heard voices and panicked. There I was naked where nudity was not allowed, and if someone were to see me I'd be majorly embarrassed. But if it were those two women, that might be exciting! As minutes pass I was convinced that I was hearing voices now and then. Then I was definitely sure I was hearing voices very close by, but now in a hushed tone, making me think I may have been seen. I thought the best approach for me was to feign sleep, and wearing sunglasses, I might be able to peek and see if anyone stumbles into my little haven.

The thought of being seen naked by women, made my cock begin to get hard. I didn't really want that to happen, as even in the best of scenarios I would be embarrassed beyond belief being caught with a hard cock. In my mind, someone stumbling upon me and finding me alone with a raging erection would see me as a pervert. But a nice fat yet soft or semi-hard cock would be just fine. So I concentrated on diverting my thoughts away from the erotic to control myself, not an easy task.

Peeking from behind my sunglasses, yes, I saw two women! They had slowly walked up to my spot and I heard a muffled giggle as they dropped down to a kneeling position while hiding behind the grasses overlooking the little hollow I was lying in. They are just 20 feet away or less. I tried very hard to keep my cock from spring to full attention, and while trying not to move my head, I can see they are whispering to each other.

It didn't take long for me to realize that it was obvious they came looking for me. With that in mind I thought to myself, if they wanted to see me naked, then what the hell. I let my true emotions take control, and within a minute my cock grew and grew and was soon waving in the air, hard as nails. I continued to feign sleep, and I heard a lot of louder whispering and I'm thinking that if they are being that loud, maybe they want me to acknowledge their presence.

I considered beginning to stroke myself, which I really felt the urge to do. But I thought for sure that might freak them out, and they would consider me just another pervert. So after pondering the options, I act like I've been awakened abruptly. I sit up looking around, and there they are, frozen in shock that I was now staring right at them as I jump up while pulling off my sunglasses.

They are stammering apologies, cowering and huddling together as if they were little children caught in mischief. With that, I feel like I have the upper hand in this situation despite my embarrassment of standing there with my cock sticking straight up. I tell them not to worry, no harm done. I go on to apologize and tell them that I how embarrassed that they caught me in such a compromising situation as I look down at my cock.

The taller of the two immediately says that my condition was normal and I should not be embarrassed, and they need to apologize for intruding on my privacy. The other then goes on to say that they were just wandering through the dunes and stumbled upon me and were mesmerized by seeing a naked man, and they hoped I would forgive them. By now they have both stood up and were beginning to turn as if to make a hasty retreat.

Not wanting the conversation to lag and to give them a chance to bolt, I quickly mentioned that they looked a bit thirsty, and offered them each a bottle of beer that I have in my cooler. With neither hesitating, they both said that would be great, and I waved them down to where my blanket was laid out. I could see by now that they are a few years older than I, about mid-thirties. Each of them was quite pretty, the taller one having a nice trim figure while the shorter having a more robust figure with large tits, but still looking firm and fit in her mom-style bikini top.

By this time I realized that my cock had settled down, but still big and fat, so I simply asked if my nudity offended them in any way, because I said that I could easily pull on my shorts. No, and no, they both replied, the shorter one saying that they could see I was enjoying the sun and wouldn't want to disrupt my tanning. I had neither planned nor really thought of a clothed female, nude male situation. But there I was, very much enjoying a CFNM experience. My most erotic fantasy would have to been seen naked by a woman while I was sunbathing nude. It was beyond the realm of fantasy to be sitting with not one, but two women and having a conversation with them, up close and personal.

Now with each of us sitting there in a little circle drinking a beer, we introduced ourselves and I had to ask them why they had bothered to make the long trek to this difficult to reach beach. Betty, the tall one started to tell me about searching for sea shells when Marge, the shorter one, cut her off. Marge said that yes, they do collect sea shells, but the main reason was that they had heard that some people were using this area for nude sunbathing and they found that interesting. Before either could say another word, I immediately asked what she meant by interesting.

Marge looked at Betty, and with Betty giving a slight nod, Marge started telling me things that really surprised me. She said that while she and Betty are both divorced from their husbands, they are both bi-sexual; they had been living together as a couple for some time. Betty went on to say that they thought nude sunbathing at a beach might be a sensual experience for them. I was dumbfounded, and for the first time in our short encounter, lost for words. They were silent, looking at me and waiting for my reaction. I gathered myself together and congratulated them for their commitment to each other and for being so straightforward.

Naturally, my next words were to ask them why this wouldn't be a good time to give nude sunbathing a try. Now big grins grew across each of their faces as they leaned over and kissed each other! Without saying another word, Margie turned away from Betty, who instinctively unhooked Marge's top. Marge turns back and slips off her top exposing two huge white globes with large dark areolas. With that, Betty turns away, and Margie unsnaps her top. She turns back with her top dangling in her hand, showing me her small white tits with small rose colored areolas and rapidly hardening nipples.

They were peering deeply into each other's eyes, then leaned toward each other and gently started kissing! After a few seconds, they broke away, looked at me and start giggling like little kids. Then Betty said TaDa! "Here we are, topless under the sun!" And all the while she was looking up at the blue sky, shaking her shoulders causing the tiny tits to jiggle. With that, Marge starts laughing hysterically making her big tits to bounce about. Yes, they were ecstatic.

Then without missing a beat, Betty wiggled out of her shorts and bikini bottoms in one swoop. Marge looked at her wide-eyed, took a deep breath, and followed her mate. There they sat, completely nude, Betty's blonde wisp of hair above her pussy, and Marge's completely shaved pussy in full view. And then for the first time, they laid back on the blanket, face up, putting their shorts under their heads as pillows of sorts. I asked them both if that wasn't the greatest feeling, being naked out in nature with the sun beating on your entire body? Neither answered in intelligible words, just sighs and purrs, so that question was answered.

They seemed to be enjoying the moment, so I thought best to let them be for a bit, and I laid back myself trying to relax as much as I could. But relaxing wasn't easy as I was trying to process all that had just occurred, and what I might do to cultivate a relationship and make the most of my good fortune. But as I lay there in the sun, my mind starts thinking of the naked ladies beside me and I cannot help the blood from engorging my cock, keeping it pleasantly plump. After an hour or so, my new friends are stirring, and Betty says that they'd best be putting some lotion on those areas that have never seen the light of day. Marge agreed and they both sat up and reached for the small bag they had been carrying and got out some lotion.

Marge was applying the lotion to her big round tits, and Betty was rubbing lotion onto her little tits and I couldn't help but notice Betty was spending a lot of time running her open hands over her tits, allowing her nipples to slide between her fingers causing them to grow and harden as she did so. Marge then stands up, asking Betty to do her back and butt. Since I was sitting up by then, Marge's shaved pussy was just a foot or two from my face, and I was seeing a most luscious, meaty pussy with prominent lips. I was wondering how much teasing I could take!

Betty then asks me about my lotion, what type I use, how often I apply it, and so on. As I share my sunning strategy, I ask if she might apply some lotion to my back as I obviously cannot reach that area. She apologizes for not offering earlier, gets behind me and proceeds to work from my shoulders down. Now Marge was facing me, sitting down cross-legged, with her luscious pussy now completely exposed, drinking another beer. With that view, and Betty actually massaging my shoulders and back, I feel myself growing, and now with a few beers down myself, I really don't care in no time flat I was hard as a rock! Yes, right before Marge's eyes! As I was growing harder, I could see the smile on her face slowly increasing to a full grin.

Suddenly, Marge says, "Betty, you'd better stop massaging the poor guy." Betty asks why, and Marge answers by directing her eyes down to my cock. Betty leans around me and says "oh my!" Of course they were giggling by then, with both quickly apologizing, saying that it no laughing matter. What could I do except sit there with this stupid grin on my face. Marge asked if Betty's massage was so erotic that it got me so aroused. I could only say that yes, along the view before me, a beautiful woman with gorgeous tits and a most luscious pussy exposed before me.

Marge' face lit up, but seemed to be taken aback, as if she had no idea what an erotic sight she had presented. Betty began giggling again and when Marge told Betty that they'd better help me out of my predicament. Without either of them saying another word, Marge scooted up even closer to me, still sitting cross-legged, and slowly drew two fingers over her pussy, parting the outer lips then circling her clit for a second. Then she squeezed some lotion in her hand and gently grasped my aching cock and began to slowly stroke me. As this was happening, Betty had her head on my shoulder watching Marge, then leaned into me, grinding her hard little nipples into my back and began licking my ear while her arms were wrapped around me massaging my chest and playing with my nipples.

With all that attention and expert manipulation from Marge, it didn't take long for me to groaning and then wham, I blew a big load. Cum flew everywhere, on me and even Marge. Betty stayed glued to my back for a few minutes and Marge held onto my cock gently milking it. OMG, better than any fucking I had ever gotten. When I gathered myself together, I thanked them for taking such good care of my predicament. Neither spoke, just smiled. Strangely enough they seemed to be as satisfied as I was.

Betty had move alongside Marge and kissed her, and guided Marge back down so they were lying next to each other kissing all the while. Slowly and gently at first, things began to heat up quickly, and their hands all over each other. They presented a truly beautiful sight. Betty mounted Marge and was grinding her herself into Marge, and Marge started to grind back. I thought that was my cue to give them some time alone, and said that I would take a walk and give them some private time. Marge said that wasn't necessary, and Betty said that they found it especially erotic that I was watching! So who was I to argue, but Betty did add that if I didn't mine, could I please keep a lookout to ensure no one else would surprise us.

And before me began unfold one of the most erotic scenes I could ever have imagined. There they were, two beautiful caring women making such sweet love and tending to each other's intimate desires. I watched as each brought the other to orgasm with fingers and tongues as if they were alone in a darkened bedroom. What made it particularly special to me was the fact that in a matter of hours, we had all gained each other's comfort, confidence, and trust enough to share our most secret emotions.

At that moment, I knew we had all bonded as good friends. And so it was, as we met many more times and shared many more afternoons together, some mellow and relaxing, some erotic and exciting, some both of each, both on and off the beach.

SteveZR1
SteveZR1
99 Followers