Caught Perving at Aunt Cathy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then my aunt worked up through the gears, smearing cum into her breasts while I held her waist and fucked up into her pussy.

Just as I thought she'd hit the peak of profanity my aunt came out with another shocker.

"Bareback," she gasped, face slack as she looked into my eyes. "You're inside me without a condom, Scott..."

Her head lolled forward as she let out a moan. My aunt mauled her breasts, one hand squeezing those tits while she rubbed at her sex. She gasped and grunted, hips moving fast, her need sounding desperate and urgent while her molten core squelched over my dick.

Despite having only just come but because of the excitement my cock stayed firm, apparently a small, maggoty thing if I listened to my aunt, her groans and squealing telling me my dick wasn't such a pathetic worm as she made out.

"...I'm not on the pill," Aunt Cathy said when her sobbing crisis had passed. "You might make me pregnant. You might put a baby inside me."

That was the trigger.

My aunt hit the wall after sobbing about her nephew getting her pregnant. She snorted and moaned and said something about how she'd be big with the baby inside her before then curling in to wedge her tongue into my mouth.

I grabbed at Aunt Cathy's buttocks while she trembled and ground down over my cock. My hands were full of her body, palms moving over her skin, her spongy-soft boobs between my fingers when she levered upright and tilted her face to the ceiling.

I squeezed tit-flesh as Aunt Cathy babbled lewd nonsense, her climax ripping through her until, sucking in air and wide-eyed in her confusion, my aunt's orgasm started to cool.

After that it happened slowly. Aunt Cathy spasmed and groaned, sucking in air as her hips ceased their frantic to-and-fro movement. Then she let out a sigh, leaning in so her boobs were against my chest, her head on my shoulder.

Keeping my cock inside her, Aunt Cathy laid out full-length, her frontage pressing against me.

"God, I don't believe I went that far," she breathed, my dick slipping free.

In contrast to how she'd been at the outset, my aunt rested on her elbows and confronted me with a serious stare.

She asked, "You won't tell, will you, Scott?"

I caught the anxiety in her tone and expression.

"Well, I won't tell my cousins" I said, seizing the moment. "But you're gonna have to give it up again, Aunt Cathy. This isn't a one-off thing."

My aunt stared for several long seconds. Then she heaved up and sat upright, her pussy slick on my skin where my leg went between her thighs.

"Dirty, nasty, filthy little fucker," my Aunt Cathy drawled, a smirk on her lips.

"Yeah," I said, through a grin of my own. "But you're gonna let me fuck your big loose pussy again."

I saw her eyes go wide. "Big loose pussy?"

"You're old," I said. "You've had three kids. And after what you told me -- all your special boys and that -- it's gonna be a bit floppy, isn't it."

"You cheeky little bugger," Aunt Cathy gasped.

"I don't really mean it, Aunt Cathy," I said. "I ... I think you're lovely. I mean, after that ... Shit ... I can't believe we actually--"

"Yes, well, we did. And I'm going now, Scott. We'll talk about this when we get the chance. Your mum will be home soon. My kids..."

"But we'll do it again?"

My aunt moved off me, my eyes moving over her body.

With some of her confidence and composure returning, my aunt posed, a fist on one cocked hip as she grinned at me.

"What? You mean you think I'd let you come near me again? With that tiny little cock?"

"Yeah," I said, smiling at her.

My aunt flicked a nervous glance towards the door. She looked at me, bottom lip pulled between her teeth.

"We'll talk," she said, bending to gather her clothes.

Aunt Cathy pulled on her knickers.

"But I'd like to," she said.

"Am I one of your special boys?"

Aunt Cathy smiled and then came to the bed.

She pushed the hair away from my forehead, expression tender as she moved in to kiss my mouth.

"For sticking your tongue in my arse? Of course you are, Scott."

My aunt kissed me again, my hands going to the weight of her tits.

When it was over, Aunt Cathy purred, "You're THE special boy, Scott. I don't have any others. It's just you."

Aunt Cathy shrugged, expression all about her vulnerability.

"I love you," I said, chest full of emotion.

Then she was gone, leaving me staring at the door and a future full of possibility.

12