Caught Wet Handed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As much as I had tried to push him from my fantasies, my tits felt hard at the mere prospect of witnessing his prowess.

I opened the screen... and was immediately confronted with a video of Ryan being blown by the blonde girl.

Hmmm... Strange. He must have left it playing.

Settling down to view it, I certainly didn't object, admiring once more my son's massive cock. I felt that familiar jealousy towards the girls who got the pleasure of satisfying him. I wondered again what it must be like to be under the control of a dominant and horny young guy.

Unbuttoning my blouse, I quickly threw it aside. My bra followed moments later. Deciding to take my time, I lay back against the headboard and at first just played with my tits.

On-screen, Ryan grabbed the girl's head and pulled her deeper onto his meat, his eyes fixed on the camera. I heard her gag.

Mmmmmm...

I pushed my skirt and panties down in one movement. My pussy was already wet.

With my legs spread wide, I began to rub my clit. I felt so naughty.

I remembered when Ryan walked in on me doing that.

A part of me wished he would walk in right then...

... God.

What would I even do?

As I watched, Ryan began to slap his cock against the cute blonde's tongue. She obediently followed his commands without a sound. His eyes never left the camera lens. I moaned as I watched Ryan smear his wet cock all over her face, letting her know that he owned her. She didn't protest.

I felt my first orgasm begin to build as Ryan rose to his feet. As I watched, he stroked his giant tool, the head aimed at the young girl's face. She simply stuck out her tongue and stared into his eyes.

I came as the first spurt of cum hit her lips. I writhed on the bed as my son delivered a hot facial to the sexy young slut onscreen. She licked his cum up like a good little slut. When she swallowed it, my orgasm peaked. I had never seen a girl outside of porn actually do that. It was wild!

As I slowly recovered, I noticed the girl cleaning Ryan's cock with her tongue, swallowing whatever cum she had missed. Oblivious, Ryan scooped up his phone and began to type on it.

My heart leaped when my phone began to vibrate.

What the fuck!?!

I picked up my cell and looked at the message.

Ryan...

BE HOME IN 15... SEE YOU THEN X

When I looked back to the screen, Ryan was still looking at the camera, a lop-sided grin on his face.

Oh my God!

It wasn't a video...

It was a fucking video call!

... My own son had set me up!

________________________________

When I say I freaked the fuck out after Ryan's little trick, I mean exactly that.

I instantly shut his MacBook and returned it to his room. Pacing from room to room, I had full-blown two-sided conversations with myself.

I couldn't decide what to do.

He said he was coming home...

... For what?

We had just watched each other cum on camera.

I suspected I knew exactly what he was coming home for.

He was coming home... to fuck.

To fuck me.

I shivered involuntarily.

The mother in me wanted to run, to remove any temptation from my son. I feared what it would mean if we let our passions run wild.

But the woman in me... the woman in me wanted desperately to stay... to know what it was like to be fucked the way I had dreamt of.

Shitshitshit!

What the fuck was I thinking!?!

I was the adult. I had to get out of there before we did something we both regretted!

Quickly I began to get dressed. Pulling on my panties and skirt, I hurriedly buttoned my blouse as I walked downstairs. I slid into a pair of black pumps and took my car keys off of the hook in the kitchen.

As I made my way to the front door, I saw a looming silhouette on the other side of the glass.

Oh no...

It was him!

A key turned in the lock and I watched the door handle twist.

Ryan pushed the door open, his eyes fixed on me.

"Hi, Mom. Going somewhere?" he asked calmly.

"I was... just going to... uhhh... get some groceries." I lied.

"Hmmm... No, you're not."

"What... what do you mean?" I said, a note of fear creeping into my voice.

"You know what I mean. Let's not play games."

I had never heard my son talk like this before. It was more than a little unnerving.

"Ryan... what happened... was... wrong. I didn't know it was a video call. If I had, I never would have..."

"Bullshit." Ryan grinned as he took a step toward me. I took a step back. "Sure you thought it was a video... but you watched it. And I saw EXACTLY how much you liked it."

He wasn't wrong.

Ryan took another step forward, I took another step back.

"I shouldn't have, Ryan! I don't know why I did... Let's just... forget it ever happened," I pleaded.

"Forget it ever happened?" he said, mockingly. "In that case... we should FUCK first, then forget THAT ever happened."

He moved slowly towards me. I felt my ass bump against the kitchen table.

Oh fuck.

Nowhere left to run.

My son stood in front of me, his eyes full of lust, and I noticed how much taller and broader he was than me.

"If we... fucked... it would change everything, Ryan. It could ruin our relationship!" I was getting desperate now.

My eyes implored him to stop... my pussy, however, had its own opinion.

"Who exactly you lyin' to? Me, or yourself? I saw you that night... or don't you remember?"

"Please..."

Did I really want him to stop?... Or did I just want deniability, like all those judgmental housewives? Fingering themselves silly as they read about others' infidelities.

My son just smiled at me, his eyes merciless.

"Enough," he said authoritatively, and I felt a chill run down my spine.

I closed my eyes, my body beginning to tremble. I felt Ryan's fingers skim my blouse, resting on the top button. With infinite patience, he deftly unbuttoned it.

"Much better," he said, almost to himself. I didn't resist as he slid my blouse off and let it fall to the floor. I stood in front of my son in a bra and skirt. My cheeks burned with shame.

He opened my bra with ease and I remained still as he unhooped the straps. It too fell to the ground.

I looked into my son's eyes as he ogled his mother's tits.

He gave a deep, guttural groan, and I felt a primal stirring between my legs.

I noticed a massive bulge in his jeans... God... was that really for me?

His hands reached out to cup and squeeze my tits. I wondered how long he had coveted them. I turned my head away and tried not to react as he teased my nipples. When he leaned down to suck one into his mouth, I bit my bottom lip to stop from sighing.

As he suckled, he groped my ass through the skirt.

I tried to close my legs when I felt his hand slide between them, but by then he was already touching my wet spot. He looked up at me, letting my nipple fall from his mouth, and grinned.

"Well, well, well..."

I turned my head away.

Ryan's finger moved up and down the outline of my labia, teasing my wet pussy lips. When he touched my clit, I finally moaned.

"Have you any idea how long I've dreamt of this, Mom?" he asked softly. "I thought it would always be just a fantasy. Impossible... Til that night, I walked in on you... playing with yourself... watching me." He shook his head gently, relishing the memory.

I bit my lip harder.

Ryan's hands grabbed both sides of my panties and yanked them down. Taken by surprise, I inhaled sharply.

He rose to his feet, towering over me by at least a head. His hands were slow but firm as he gripped my shoulders, turned me around, and bent me over the kitchen table.

I closed my eyes as my cheek rested on the cold surface. With my ass stuck out, my tits were pushed against the clear glass. Ryan lifted up my skirt, letting it rest on my back. I heard his belt open, and he yanked down his jeans.

When I felt the heat of his rigid dick moving against my sensitive, drenched pussy, I whimpered a little.

"Ryan... we shouldn't..."

A final plea to his morality.

"Want me to stop, Mom?... All you have to do is say so."

I felt my breath fog up the glass as my son waited for my response.

"Ryan..." I said once more, "... we... shouldn't."

With that, my son pushed his long, thick member into my dripping wet cunt. My eyes flew open. I had never felt something so pleasurable in all of my life.

"OH FUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK! OH GOD, RYAN!" I groaned. "IT'S SO BIG!!!"

He didn't say a word, just started slowly teasing my pussy, feeding his giant dick to me an inch at a time before pulling out. I was so horny, my pussy juice dripped down my leg. To think that I could make a stud like my son this hard made me feel so sexy.

I had never felt so slutty before.

When Ryan finally filled my snatch, I cried out blissfully.

"OH GOD, RYAN!!! OH FUCKING HELL!!!"

As he grew in confidence, he slapped my ass hard before he began to rail me from behind. I'd be lying if I said I didn't push back against him, my body crying out for his.

My pussy was being stretched out by my own son over the kitchen table. It was the theme of a million boyhood fantasies. I never knew it was one I shared until that instant.

His full balls slapped against me as he found his rhythm. When I felt his hand grip the hair on the back of my head, I gave in to the moment. He yanked my hair and I cried out.

"OH FUCK RYAN! FUCK ME, BABY! OH GOD, IT FEELS SO GOOD! FUCK ME! FUCK MOMMY'S PUSSY!"

He didn't respond, just grunted. I felt his thrusts quicken. He filled my pussy over and over and I felt my head get light. I knew I was nearing an earth-shaking climax.

"OH RYAN, BABY! THAT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD!!! I'M GETTIN' CLOSE!"

Through gritted teeth, I heard Ryan panting, lost in the most carnal act of all. When he pulled me back against him, I felt his dick pulsing inside me, his hot cum shooting deep into my womb.

That was it. That did it.

"OH GOD! I'M... CUMMINGGGGG!!!"

My legs felt weak as I remained bent over the table, my body supported only by the glass and my son's monster cock. My pussy spasmed around his tool, milking him for all the cum it could.

Panting and sweating, we were stuck together.

When Ryan recovered some minutes later, he leaned forward and kissed my neck. Besides a little whimper, I didn't speak as he pulled out. I listened as he wandered off upstairs. Staying bent over the kitchen table, my son's seed began to ooze from my pussy.

Gradually I noticed the noise of the shower upstairs.

Without a sound, I opened my eyes, stood up, and gathered my clothing.

I walked upstairs toward my bedroom... but instead found myself turning at the bathroom door.

When I opened the door, steam drifted out.

I saw the outline of Ryan in the shower, soaping up his long, thick cock with one hand, and his balls with the other.

As he turned to look at me, I approached the shower, opened the sliding door, and sank to my knees.

12