Cayla and Karen 01: Dan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next two weeks were the same. On weekdays we went to work, on weekends we stayed home and partied. We fucked whenever we wanted, and always shared each other with loving affection. Karen never denied me, always sucked my cock, always fucked me. They always let me clean-up Karen when I was finished fucking her, but there was no more 'clean up required', it was clear my cum had become irrelevant. The only reason it happened at all is it made her cum almost as hard as when Dan fucked her.

The week the folks came home, everything changed. Dan switched to graveyard shifts at work, so he literally disappeared. We had no idea where he moved to, or how to reach him. Karen is so desperate she even tracked down his Mom and Dad, who told her to forget about Dan just like they had. Karen is despondent, like a junkie cut off from her supplier. I even bought a strap on about the same size as Dan, but it only made Karen less than suicidal - not whole again. And that was only when I ate her out when she used it.

I got a letter from a truck stop in Arizona from Dan, letting us know he'd taken a management position with one of their truck stops in another state, and not to try to look for him. He said he was sorry for taking Karen from me, but grateful for the time I'd given him with her.

Karen is so grateful I hadn't left her she starts flirting with other women to recruit them for threesomes. That is something she had never done, at least not with women who weren't her friends or 'in-law' family. She also started going to the lez/bi bars in town to find fresh recruits. That meant she sometimes had to seduce them all by herself for a few weeks before she could "pop the question." Some of the women were friends of hers, and she had known them for years. Some were strangers, but they were a little more open to the idea of bi sex after they got a few drinks in them. But it did make me feel like I was something more than an inferior grade of meat. They hadn't become size queens yet.

Our life together had suffered a devastating blow with Dan, but we survived it together. It was only a matter of time before her old big cock lust was reawakened, and it would come from a direction neither of us ever expected: her sister.

12