CC - Universal Remote Pt. 04

Story Info
Uh oh... his stepsister found the remote... revenge!
3.6k words
4.28
12.5k
22

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/29/2024
Created 02/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Custom Curios: Universal Remote - Part 4

Vince looked around his bedroom one more time, wondering where the remote could have gone. It'd been missing for over a day now and he had no idea where it could be. He'd opened every drawer, pulling them out and emptying them on the floor even. He'd torn the blankets off his bed. He'd moved the bed to make sure it hadn't fallen beneath it. He'd looked everywhere and still... there was no remote.

"Shit!" he yelled loudly again. He'd yelled it several times since he realized the best thing ever in his life was now missing. "Where the fuck did I put it?"

"Vince! Watch your language!" Emmanuelle stepped into the room in surprise. "What are you doing?" she asked, distressed as she stood in the doorway and looked at his disheveled bedroom.

"I'm looking for something!" he said, a little louder and more forceful than he'd intended. He was getting anxious, nervous, and scared. And, suddenly, with his stepmom present, he was getting horny. Seeing his stepmom come into the room had done something to him. His cock was growing, threatening to burst his pants. He looked at her lustfully.

"What in the world would make you destroy your room looking for it?" she asked, bending over, picking a shirt up from the floor and folding it. She didn't even realize that he was looking at her ass with such desire.

Vince forced himself to look her in the eyes. On one hand he wanted her to stay... to help him relieve this pressure. He wanted to feel that ass... and more. But on the other hand, he wanted her to get out and close the door so he could masturbate and take more time to find the remote. "It's... it's that remote you got me for my birthday, ok? I put it down and now I can't find it."

"Oh my gosh," she said, exasperated. "We can get you another remote. It's not worth all this."

"You can't get me another remote like that, ok?" he said, a lot louder and angrier than he intended. He was starting to feel extremely stressed in so many ways. "It's special! Have you seen it? Anywhere at all? I gotta find it!"

"No, son. I haven't seen it. But I'm sure it'll turn up," she said. She threw up her hands at the frustrating state of his room. "Clean this up, ok?"

He raised his hands in surrender, mocking her action. "Yeah, whatever."

Emmanuelle shook her head and turned, walking out of his bedroom. Vince rushed over and closed the door then started unfastening his pants as he walked to his bed. In frustration he pushed his pants and underwear down, freeing his hard shaft at last.

"Oh my God, what the fuck..." he whispered as he lay back on the bed and wrapped his fingers around his shaft. His hand started moving up and down, the pleasure radiating through his body. "So good." His hand moved faster, moving as he normally did, expertly bringing him closer and closer to climax.

But something was wrong. He didn't know why, but he just couldn't go over the edge. He couldn't climax. It was frustrating, but he kept stroking, kept trying. He thought about what he did to his stepsister, how he'd fucked her again and again. He thought about how his stepmom looked at him while she was masturbating... and then cumming only for his pleasure. All those memories were enough to make him cum again and again just yesterday. But for some reason... nothing seemed enough.

"Fuck!" he growled, so frustrated. His cock hadn't been this hard in a long time and he couldn't figure out why he couldn't cum. But he kept trying. He was sweating now and pulled his shirt off, throwing it aside.

He stopped suddenly, and almost fell to the floor trying to grab a pillow to cover himself, as his bedroom door opened. If his stepmom came back and saw him now he'd be mortified! He watched as his stepsister and her best friend walked in the door. Gabby was smiling, holding the remote and Lindsey looked at him like she was embarrassed but excited. Gabby closed the door behind them and just stood there, watching him.

"Go ahead... continue," she said, both of them giggling. "Don't let us stop you. I know you can't help it, you pervert."

Vince's gaze focused on the remote. "Gabby! Where did you find that?" he growled at her, sitting up and moving to grab it from her.

"What? This little thing?" she asked, holding it up and then suddenly disappearing right in front of his eyes. He blinked, staring at the door. "What the...?"

"We're over here," she giggled. He turned and Gabby was sitting in his desk chair, idly watching him, holding the remote in her lap while Lindsey stood beside her, smiling and licking her lips anxiously. "I must say you have a nice ass, bro."

"This is so cool," Lindsey said softly to Gabby, smiling broadly.

"What the fuck?" he asked, turning towards them. "How in the hell...?" He went to take a step towards her, but couldn't. Shocked, he couldn't make his legs move at all. "What...?"

Gabby lifted up the remote again, showing it to him as if in answer to his question. "What's wrong big brother? Can't move your legs?" She giggled again, sending a shiver down his spine.

"What are you doing with that remote?" he asked. "Stop it! That's mine."

"Really? Finder's keepers I guess," she smirked.

He held his hand out. "Give it back, Gabby," he said sternly. "It's not yours."

"It's mine now." She pressed a couple buttons and Vince felt startled, his cock throbbing even more. His hand moved to it from behind the pillow grabbing it, but he felt his knees almost buckling from the pleasure.

"What's wrong, Vince? Feeling a little... strange?" she asked, giggling again. She stood and walked over to him until she was standing right in front of him. She grabbed the pillow and pulled, taking it from his hand and dropping it to the floor, exposing him. "Hmmm... pretty impressive," she said, looking down at his cock.

Vince wanted to grab her and take back the remote, but now his arms wouldn't move. He was paralyzed as he stood there, naked, his erection pulsing.

"What are you do...?" he started to ask before his hand moved to his erection and started stroking it, unbidden by him.

"I'm doing whatever I want," she said. "I read your notes. I know what you did to me. You raped me, repeatedly, for weeks. You used me without my permission. Now... it's payback time." She slid her fingertips over his chest, sliding around his nipple as he continued masturbating for them.

"Oh fuck!" he moaned, closing his eyes, squeezing his ass as his hand moved up and down his shaft, then slipped over the head. The pleasure was so strong. If he hadn't been frozen in place he doubted his legs would be supporting him right now. "Give me the remote, Gabby. This isn't funny."

"I think it's very funny," Gabby said. "And I spent a lot of time working on creating the perfect program for you, too. I wasn't sure how good it would work, but, I have to say, so far so good."

Vince was sweating. He could smell her as she stood there so close to him. He wanted her more than he wanted anything in his entire life. He needed her. So much so that his body was responding to her just being close. The curve of her breasts... and hips... the little gap between her thighs...

"Listen to me," he said, scared about what he was thinking. "I know you think this is really funny, but it's not. Ok? It's doing something to my brain and body and I... I can't control what I'm doing. Just hand me the remote."

"What do you think we should do with him now?" Gabby asked Lindsey. "See anything you like? Is there anything you want him to do for you?"

"I can think of several things," Lindsey said, sucking on the end of her finger.

"Like?"

"My pussy is so wet right now. Maybe he could do something about that," Lindsey smiled devilishly.

"Oh my God!" Vince said, astonished that that was even being discussed. "Ok... I'm going to tell mom, how's that? Give me that fucking remote before I tell mom and dad."

Gabby laughed loudly. "Tell mom and dad? Tell them what? And if you did, what makes you think I won't program something to make you regret it for the rest of your life? Don't you fucking threaten me!" Gabby lifted the remote while Vince watched, helplessly. "Just for that, I think I need to up the stakes a bit." She hit several buttons and Vince felt the effects. His mouth became dry as he felt an overwhelming desire to lick her pussy. It was so strong!

"Oh my God," he moaned, his fist squeezing his shaft in desperation. "I want to play with your pussy... with my mouth. I need to taste you. Oh my God... please... I'm begging you! Let me lick you."

"That's better," Gabby said, smiling. She turned to Lindsey. "Now you can get what you want."

Vince felt his legs come back under his control and dropped to his knees. He looked up at Gabby, desperately wanting to lick her. He scooted forward, grabbed her hips, and started kissing her jean-covered thigh.

But Gabby pushed him away as she stepped back. "Not me, silly. Lindsey's first," she said. She knew Lindsey had such a crush on him for years. But Vince rebuffed her, thinking she was a little girl, not good enough to even date. But now... now that he'd do anything she asked...

"Lindsey?" Vince asked, sounding desperate and confused. "But..."

"Yes, Lindsey," she said, turning towards her friend. "You're going to make her cum... several times. Then maybe you can make me cum."

Vince looked around wondering what he could do to satisfy his extreme need. When he couldn't come up with any other solution, he looked up at Gabby and nodded.

"Good boy," she said.

Vince crawled over to Lindsey and looked up at her. He grabbed the waistline of her shorts as if going to unfasten them, but Gabby stopped him.

"What are you doing?" she asked. He looked at her nervously, wondering what he did wrong. "You perv. You don't just tear off her clothes. You ask her first. Nicely."

He licked his lips and looked up at Lindsey. "M... may I take your shorts off?"

"What kind of question is that?" Gabby asked again, smacking the back of his head. "All you want to do is take her shorts off? No! Ask her to do what you really want to do."

He looked up at Lindsey again, nervous, afraid that he was going to be denied what he needed more than anything in the world. "Lindsey, may I lick your pussy and make you cum?"

Lindsey looked over at Gabby, a huge smile on her face. She'd wanted to hear something like that from Vince for a long, long time. Gabby nodded back, agreeing that his question was good enough. Then Lindsey looked down at him and nodded.

Quickly, Vince unfastened her shorts and began pulling them down her legs.

"Slow, you moron," Gabby said, chastising him again. "Don't you know anything about seduction? Sheesh!"

Vince moved more slowly now, helping her take first one leg out and then the other and setting her shorts aside. He then began kissing her thigh, moving slowly up towards her pussy as his fingers hooked her panties. As his mouth neared her wetness, he pulled her panties down and helped her step out of them.

"Oh my God," Lindsey squealed. "I'm gonna cum before he even touches me."

Gabby giggled. "Now that would ruin all our fun."

Vince kept kissing, letting his tongue slide out and lightly lick her. He wrapped his arms around her and grabbed her ass as his tongue lightly touched her labia. Lindsey moaned loudly, enjoying the pleasure. "Fuck!" she said softly.

Vince kept licking while Gabby and Lindsey watched him. Gabby giggled at the pure joy of what she created in him. This was going to be the best revenge program ever!

Lindsey's hands moved to the top of her head and face, sucking a finger into her mouth, as she started breathing heavily, moaning more continually. Gabby wondered if her friend was going to fall over, so she reached out to help support her. Lindsey looked at her, her eyes lidded with pleasure, her mouth opening in a silent scream, her face contorting as she came.

"You're gonna make me cum!" she said, barely able to speak. Then she looked right at Gabby. "Oh my God, Gabby, he's gonna make me cum!"

"He's going to make you cum with his tongue in your pussy," Gabby said. "Isn't that what you've wanted for so long?"

"Yes," Lindsay panted out. "Fuck! It feels so good!" She moaned loudly, grabbing Vince's head in her hands and pushing her hips forward into his face as she came hard.

Lindsey kept breathing heavily as Vince slowed his licking, softly tonguing her. "Oh my gosh that was so awesome!" she said, smiling. "I'm shaking all over!"

"And that was only the first," Gabby said smiling. "We have a long day ahead. Sit on the bed." Gabby put her hand on Lindsey's shoulder and turned her towards the bed. "Now you can try something else new." She led Lindsey to the bed and helped her sit on the side. Lindsey's hand was between her legs, both hiding her pussy from view, but also touching it to try to calm it down as the pleasure radiated from it.

Gabby crooked her finger at Vince, encouraging him to come to the bed. He crawled to the bed, sliding in and kneeling between Lindsey's legs.

"I think her breasts need a little loving," Gabby said.

"But I thought..." Vince started to say.

"You thought...?" Gabby chastised him, looking at him sternly. "It's not your place to think. It's your place to do as you're told. Then your cock might get some relief. That's your life from now on. Do I make myself clear? Or do you want to feel like this forever?"

"No, no," he said quickly. "I'll do whatever you want."

"That's better. Now... make her feel really special."

Vince grabbed the hem of Lindsey's t-shirt. "Can I suck on your nipples?" he asked softly, licking his lips. Her pussy juices still covered his lips, chin, and cheeks, shining in the light.

"Please do," Lindsey said, raising her arms as he lifted her shirt off her. Then he leaned in and began licking and sucking on her nipples.

*****

It was 4 hours later when they finally finished with Vince. And it was only in the last 10 minutes that he was given relief. After letting Gabby fuck him for her fourth orgasm, both she and Lindsey lay on the bed beside him as he panted with need, whimpering pathetically.

"Please," he begged Gabby. "You can't leave me like this."

"No... you're right. And you've been a good boy today. So... cum for me." As she said the magic word, Vince's body tensed, his hips rising in the air as cum exploded from his cock. He'd never cum without his cock being touched before. But here he was now, cumming harder than he ever had, simply from her command. His hands grabbed the sheet beneath him, gripping it tightly.

Then she said it again, both girls laughing wildly at the show. "Cum again." And he did, his body writhing on the bed as he orgasmed hard again, seconds after the first time. His cum sprayed and spattered all over his chest and abdomen, the hot sticky fluid dripped down his sides onto the bed.

"Oh, wow. I'll never get tired of this," Gabby said. "Cum again!" His cock erupted a third time, his body shaking uncontrollably as the girls giggled, watching him.

"Ok," Gabby said, sitting up and tapping him on the leg. "It's time for us to go." She got out of the bed and got dressed, with Lindsey following her. "Thanks Vince," she said as they moved towards the door. "You were great."

"Gabby?" Vince asked when the girls reached the door. Lindsey walked through the door as Gabby stopped and looked back. "Can I... can I have the remote back now?"

Gabby laughed, holding the remote up to look at it. "You know what? No," she said. She pressed a few keys on it and then threw it, hard, against the far wall, shattering it into several pieces.

"No!" Vince yelled sitting up and moving to pick up the pieces.

Gabby was laughing, knowing that she had screwed him good this time. She knew that the program she'd locked in would be forever active. The program that made him obsess to be near her or their mom. The program that made him so hard and horny every time he was near them or even thought about them. The program that made it so that no matter what he did, he couldn't cum without their permission... ever. She laughed because her revenge was so very complete.

"Vince... cum," she said before turning and closing the door. She could hear Vince groan loudly as he came, falling to his knees as his legs buckled. Lindsey was standing a few steps down the hallway, looking at her, confused.

"Gabby? What are we doing here?" Lindsey asked. "Weren't we... weren't we downstairs... watching a movie? How did...?"

Gabby giggled and grabbed her arm, leading her back downstairs. She was glad she could give her friend an experience to remember forever, even though she used the remote to make her remember it only as an erotic dream. Maybe someday, she'll help them get together again. This time she'll know it's real.

As they entered the living room, Emmanuelle came out of the kitchen. "Hi girls. Back to the movie?"

"Yep," Gabby said, grabbing the DVD remote and starting the movie up again. The screen came to life with the woman centered in it beginning to pine for the man that she'd met the night before but couldn't find again. She looked from the remote to her stepmom and remembered the programming she'd implemented there, too. A program to turn off her memory when Vince came on to her. A program to make her tease him mercilessly, receiving no less than 3 orgasms, any way she wanted, before she maybe released him to his own orgasm. Their stepmom would have her own revenge on him, revenge for all the sexual deviancy he foisted upon her, without any of the guilt for doing it.

Gabby smiled as she settled into couch beside her friend and mom. Keeping the remote might have been fun. But this would be good enough.

*****

Vince lay back in his bed after taking 3 hours to put his room back in order. He was scared to leave his bedroom with his stepmom and sister just downstairs. But his hard on was raging and he was increasingly finding it difficult not to go out and see them. He couldn't hide forever, he told himself. But what was going to happen?

He had dressed as best he could, even though his very hard shaft made it difficult to fasten his pants. Then he put his hand on the doorknob. He took a deep breath before opening it and then slowly walked down the hallway towards the steps, almost running into Emmanuelle as she came up the stairs.

"Oh my God," he whimpered as his cock lurched from being so close to her. "Sorry... I, uh..."

Emmanuelle's smile disappeared and she looked at him with a vacant expression for a moment. Then her features softened, then became... lecherous. She looked at him like a piece of meat and it sent shivers through his body. "Mmmmm... time for mommy to play," she said, putting her hand on his chest and pushing him back towards his bedroom. He grabbed his cock through his jeans, backing up every time Emmanuelle gently pushed. It was going to be a long night. It was going to be a long life.

*****

The young, college-aged man moved about the shelves in the old-smelling store, his long hair tied behind his head. It was so comforting to him that all these items would one day find another owner... someone with whom they would make a custom fit... a camera to help a budding photographer find his special subjects... a Magic 8-Ball that might make a fun playtime... a large Teddy bear with which to cuddle and play. So many items from which to choose!

He lovingly and softly touched each object he passed, smiling as he saw their future owners in his mind.

He walked back to the front desk where a Universal Remote sat. "Oh, hello there!" he said, picking it up. "Back so soon? I was hoping you'd be very useful to that nice, young man... You were? Oh goody!" He moved back to the shelves, back where it belonged and set it down, carefully adjusting it's position. "Don't worry, I'm sure someone else will find you soon."

12