CD Fucks Her College Professor!

Story Info
Ari makes love to her teacher and moves in with him!
4.1k words
4.59
6.4k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Han-wool Cho. I'm a second generation American from South Korea; my dad's parents moved here more than fifty years ago before he was born. My mom's parents were both born here. I speak fluent English and Korean; my parents tried to speak only Korean at the house but also wanted me to assimilate so it was always a back-and-forth as to which language was in favor at our house on any given day.

Depending on the source of your research, my height of 5' 7" is average for a South Korean male. My weight of 140 lbs. is definitely on the slim side. I favored my mom's looks facially; I'm an only child. Both of my parents are extremely hard working; by the time I got to middle school, I was allowed to be at home alone after school. I discovered K-pop at an early age and was proud of the talent of my former countrymen.

I was definitely stunned the first time I saw any of my musical heroes cross-dressed. WTF, I thought, but I came to admire their skill with makeup and clothing. Being home alone allowed my thoughts to wander; I decided to see if I could imitate their feminine looks. I let my hair grow out to shoulder length, I had a lot more styling options that way. At first, I used my mom's makeup and clothing, it wasn't long before I was able to duplicate my K-pop idols' femininity; I was a hot, sassy young thing and I liked it!

During high school, I was able to use some of the money from my after-school job to buy some of my own makeup and clothing and build up a decent wardrobe over time. I also went all-in and purchased a crop top with silicone breasts and a panty with a silicone vagina and an open bottom. I had chosen the name 'Ari' for my femme name; it means pretty, lovely, or beautiful in Korean. I deliberately chose that name because I was all three of those adjectives when I was dressed as Ari!

I'm also a third-degree black belt in Taekwondo. I have great abs, toned legs and my cardio is off the charts!

I was starting my second semester at college, double majoring in Economics and Finance. I had just finished moving into my private dorm room. I had a roommate last semester; that disaster story has already been told. I had selected and received all my class assignments for this semester. I had Economics 101 on Friday evening; it was my only class on Friday and went from 6:00 -- 9:00 pm. I had a wild idea and made an appointment for earlier in the week with my Econ teacher, Professor Nicholas Sandler.

I showed up dressed as Ari, five minutes before my appointment. I had decided to dress down a little, at least for Ari. I was wearing a beige A-line over the knee skirt with taupe pantyhose and beige ankle boots with 3" heels. I had on a beige silk blouse, untucked but belted by a 4" wide taupe leather belt. I wore daytime makeup, lightly applied.

I was sitting outside Professor Sandler's office when I saw a very handsome man, probably late 20's or early 30's, come rushing down the hall. He smiled at me and said, "I'm sorry young lady but I have a 5:00 pm appointment with one of my Friday students and then I have to leave. Please feel free to make an appointment for another day."

He unlocked the door and hurried inside. I followed him. He turned to look at me puzzled and said, "Yeongeoreul hal su isseuseyo?"

"Yes professor, I do speak English. And you speak Korean very nicely."

"But I told you I have an appointment right now."

"Yes, professor, you did. I'm your 5:00 appointment."

He looked surprised. "I thought Han was a male name."

"It is and I am. Allow me to explain."

"Please do." he nodded.

"I'm a crossdresser. Yours is my last class of the week and my only class on Friday. I like to go out dressed as Ari, that's my femme name, on weekends. I was hoping you would let me come dressed as Ari to your class so I can go clubbing right away and not have to go back to my dorm room to change before going out. It will save me a lot of time."

He stared at me over steepled fingers for a moment. "Certainly. You can come dressed to my class any way you'd like. I'll even call you Ari when I'm taking attendance."

I squealed in delight which surprised him. I stood up and offered him my hand. "Thank you, Professor Sandler, thank you! This means a lot to me."

"I'll see you in class on Friday." he said as he shook my hand slowly.

The first night of class, I wore skinny jeans with black leather over-the-knee stiletto boots with 4" heels. I paired that with a black silk halter crop top that left my stomach and back completely bare. My evening makeup was much more dramatic. I strutted into class and sat down in the front row. I always sat in the front row of all my classes. I was going to school for my future; I didn't want to miss anything.

Professor Sandler came in shortly after and went straight to the podium. He called attendance with his head down but when he said 'Ari Cho' I saw him look up when I said, "Here, Professor Sandler."

He introduced himself and told everyone he preferred to be called Nick but if a student wasn't comfortable with that to call him Professor Nick. He handed out the semester's syllabus and went over it in detail. He finished before 8:00. "This will be your one and only early dismissal. Enjoy it, we're going to be working all three hours for the rest of the semester."

"Ari?" he said. "Can I see you for a moment?"

"Certainly, Professor Nick."

When everyone else left the class, he shook his head. "I didn't realize you were going to be dressing quite so provocatively in my class. If it looks like this is going to become a distraction, we may have to revisit this idea."

I laughed merrily. "Nick, this is one of my milder clubbing outfits. I think the only one getting distracted is you!"

A lone tear rolled down his cheek. "Professor, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be insolent."

"No, Ari, no. I'm the one who should apologize. It was not my place to say something like that! This is the one-year anniversary of my wife's death and I'm being overly sensitive and overly critical. You asked permission first, which I greatly appreciate. I gave you permission, I need to honor that. Please forgive me."

I leaned in, gave him a slight hug and a kiss on the cheek. "I'm sorry for your loss, Nick. Truly I am. I promise to tone it down a bit."

I kept my promise for the next three weeks. I'm not sure what I was thinking about on week five; I guess I was just looking forward to the club scene. We were all going to an upscale, retro dance club and I really wanted to look like I belonged there. I went to class, took one look at Nick's face and realized I had totally forgotten my promise to him.

I was wearing a black satin pencil skirt which came to mid-thigh when I was standing. I had on a sheer black blouse with a black lace bra underneath that was easily seen. Underneath my skirt I was wearing black lace panties with a black lace garter belt. My jet-black garter stockings were so sheer, they were shiny. I wore black satin open-toe pumps with 5" stiletto heels. My jewelry, hair, and night-time makeup enhanced my outfit. They were perfect for the club; they didn't belong in a college Econ class!

Even sitting down with my knees together, I knew my stocking tops were showing. Nick continued to steal glances my way; he fumbled through the lesson, and I felt guilty. He'd been a great teacher so far; this wasn't fair to my classmates. It was all my fault!

I deliberately waited until everyone else had left the classroom. "Nick, oh Nick. I am really sorry. I was just being selfish, thinking only about myself, where I was going after class and wanting to look good at the club. Please forgive me. I promise Ari won't come to class anymore; Han will sit at the back of the room. Hopefully no one notices Ari isn't here."

Nick started crying uncontrollably. "N-no Ari, this is my fault. I should have known better. My wife was Korean, you reminded me so much of her that first night in my office. I was the one being selfish, wanting to continue to see you, how beautiful you are, how much you look like my Cheon-Sa!" Nick was sobbing, his shoulders were shaking.

I put my hands on his shoulders and held him to me. "Nick, you didn't do anything wrong. I was being selfish too, only thinking of what Ari wanted." Nick looked up and the pain in his eyes was too much for me to bear. I leaned in to kiss him, gently, but he kissed me back hungrily. All thoughts of the club disappeared from my mind. This beautiful man in front of me who was in so much pain needed healing. Ari was the only one nearby who could heal him.

I walked to the door of the classroom, closed it, locked it, and turned out the lights. I took Nick by the hand and led him where we couldn't be seen from the doorway. I stripped him completely naked; then hiked my skirt up over my hips, and slid my panties to the side. I had him lie on his back on the floor. I lubricated his raging hard-on with my saliva. I straddled him and guided his erection to the entrance of my rosebud. He slipped all the way into me until my stocking-encased thighs were resting on his naked thighs.

"Cheon-Sa, oh my beautiful, desirable, Cheon-Sa!"

If Nick needed me to be his Cheon-Sa tonight, then Cheon-Sa I would be. I leaned in to kiss him as I began to ride up and down the length of his throbbing shaft. "Namchin, oh Yeonin!" I said.

We got into a rhythm. Nick's hands were caressing my nylon legs; this drove me crazy with ecstasy. As I rode down his shaft, he pulled me onto him, so he penetrated me even deeper. We began to rut like rabbits during mating season. We came simultaneously.

"Unnnhhhhh, Cheon-Sa! Yes, yes, yes, yes, YESSSSSSSSSS!!!! Oh my love, oh my love, oooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

"Mmmmmm, Nick, Yeonin! Fuck, shit, fuck, shit, fuck, shit, nnnnnnngggggggggghhhhhhhhh!!"

I fucked Nick through his orgasm and collapsed onto his chest. He held me to him, sobbing. "Cheon-Sa, oh Ari, Cheon-Sa, oh Ari!"

"It's OK my handsome Namchin. Ari is here for you; Ari is here for her amazing Yeonin!"

Nick finally stopped crying. "Can I take you home?" I asked.

"N-no. I think I'm going to be OK." He got dressed and we walked out of the building hand-in-hand. I kissed him on the cheek. He walked to his car to go home. I saw him place both of his hands on the top of his car and break down into tears again. I walked back to him and took him in my arms, just holding him.

"I am going to take you home. I'm not asking, I'm telling. I don't think you should be driving with the emotions you're going through right now." He nodded and let me lead him back to my car. He gave me his address and I headed that way. My skirt rode up, there was nothing I could do about it, it was that short. Nick couldn't take his eyes off my thighs where the garters clipped onto my stocking tops. He stared at my legs all the way to his house.

I parked the car and walked him to the door. He was fumbling with his keys; I gently took them and opened his front door for him. He looked at me longingly, with a profound sadness in his eyes. "Ari, that's the first time I've been with a woman since my Cheon-Sa died. I have no right to ask this but please don't leave me alone tonight. I don't think I could take being alone."

It took no time to answer. Going to the club, which I thoroughly enjoyed, or helping this broken-hearted man get through the night. I stepped into his house and closed the door behind me. Then I stepped into his arms and received one of the most passionate, sensual kisses I have ever received. I was tingling from head-to-toe from the sensation.

Nick took me by the hand and led me to his bedroom. He began to undress me slowly. He would kiss that naked part of my body after he had taken clothes off it. His warm, moist lips kissed my arms, my hands, my stomach, my ass, my thighs. My entire body was on fire. Finally, I was standing in front of him wearing only my garter belt, stockings, and high heels.

He stepped back and looked at me as if to say it was my turn. As I stripped his clothes off, I did the same thing he had done to me. I would kiss those parts of his body that became exposed. He especially loved it when I licked and sucked his nipples. Kneeling in front of him, I pulled his underwear off and now he was completely naked. I started to kiss and lick his shaft when he stopped me.

"Nick, I want to pleasure you orally. Please let me take you into my mouth."

"Ari, why don't we pleasure each other? I want to take you into my mouth too!"

"Ni-Nick, we can't do that. I have a silicone vagina."

"I'm not planning on eating your pussy, Ari. I'm going to eat that beautiful ass of yours!"

My eyes bugged out. "Wh-wha-what?"

He said gently, "Ari, I've been having sex way longer than you. I've been eating ass a long, long time. I would love to be the first one to eat your sexy ass."

He lay down and I crawled on top of him, my mouth towards his cock and my ass towards his face. I reached out with one hand and wrapped it around his throbbing member. I guided it to my mouth. My other hand cupped his scrotum and began to gently fondle his balls. I wrapped my crimson lips around just his prick and began to run my tongue underneath the rim.

"Mmmmmm, Ari, that's wonderful." He put his hands on my ass cheeks and spread them far apart. He had an unbelievably wide tongue and began to paint brush my ass cheeks, rosebud and perineum.

"Nnnnnnngggggggggggghhhhhhhhh!" I was moaning with my lips wrapped around Nick's cock. The sensation of him eating my ass was incredible, I'd never felt anything like it! We both began to pleasure one another in earnest. I was deep throating Nick, licking his shaft and sucking it as I bobbed up and down on him. I'd never ever felt anything like the feeling of Nick's tongue eating my asshole. I could feel myself getting tingly down there, I knew I couldn't last much longer.

I began to lick and suck Nick's erection like a madwoman. I was jerking him off with the hand wrapped around his cock while I sucked his dick. I began to play with his asshole with my other hand and began to finger fuck him at the same time. We orgasmed simultaneously.

"Uh-uh-uh-uuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh!" I moaned while I was swallowing his jizz.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" Nick hummed into my asshole while we came together.

I ate every delicious drop of Nick's cum. I licked and sucked him dry. He continued to eat my ass while I shuddered through my orgasm on top of him. Spent, I collapsed onto his thighs.

He gently pulled me to him and held me in his arms while he was kissing the top of my head and caressing my body everywhere. "Ari, that was wonderful. I haven't felt this way in a long, long time; you are so fucking sexy, so fucking hot."

"Nick, I just want to help take away your pain. I want this sex to be incredible for you. You deserve it! Would you fuck me in the missionary position? I want my arms and legs wrapped around you while you drive that beautiful cock of yours deep inside me! I want to be looking into your eyes when we cum."

Nick knelt between my legs as I spread them wide. He positioned the tip of his erection against my rosebud. He gently began to slide it inside me. I cupped his ass cheeks and pulled him into me all the way. We both gasped. I smiled at him wickedly. "Don't be nice. Don't be gentle. Fuck this pussy hard. I want you to take me!" I pulled his face to mine, kissed him deeply and thrust my tongue into his mouth. He chased my tongue back into my mouth and I sucked on it.

Nick took me at my word. He began to fuck me, hard. He was riding my ass, his arms positioned on either side of me. I had my legs wrapped around his waist; my ankles crossed behind his ass. Neither one of us said a word. The only sounds that could be heard was our labored breathing and the wet sound of his cock driving in and out of me. I'd never been fucked like this before. Nick's cock was the biggest I'd ever had inside me, even bigger than any of the dildos I'd pleasured myself with. I was feeling sensations I'd never felt before.

I began to talk dirty to Nick as I could feel myself close to cumming again. "Fuck me, Nick. Fuck me harder. Pound this pussy, hurt me. Hurt me good. Mmmmm, I love the feeling of you inside me. I want to feel you cum inside this ass. I want it, I want all of your cum. Fuck me, Nick, fuck me. Fuck me, Nick, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME!" I was practically screaming in his ear.

Nick began to fuck me like a stallion in heat. He wasn't even trying to be gentle. His balls were bouncing off my ass cheeks. He was fucking me so hard I could hear the mattress squeaking and feel it moving underneath us. I looked over into the mirror next to the bed. The sight of this gorgeous man fucking the beautiful woman pinned underneath him took me over the top.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Fuck, shit, fuck, shit, cum, cum, cum, cummmmmiiiiiinnnnngggggggg!!!! So good, so good, so good. Fuck me baby, fuck me baby, fuck me baby."

I was thrusting myself back up against Nick. I started rotating my hips around his shaft, first one direction, then the other. I was begging him as he fucked me through my orgasm. "Cum for me baby, cum inside me. I want all of your love juice, give it to me. Make this ass yours, bathe it in your cum."

Nick exploded inside me, suddenly and without warning. "Fucking you Ari, fucking this hot pussy. Giving you all my cum, take my cum, oh you hot beautiful woman. Yes, yes, yes, yes!!!! Nnnnnngggggghhhhh, uh, uh, uh, uuuuuuuhhhhhhhh!!!!"

I was licking Nick's neck and ears as I continued to thrust up against him, riding his magnificent cock to the end of his orgasm. Spent, he collapsed on top of me. I wrapped my legs around him tighter, holding him inside me and still squeezing him with my ass muscles. My arms were wrapped around his back, I pulled his face to mine and kissed him passionately; he returned my kiss with that same fire!

We fell asleep in each other's arms; I spent the night at his house. I woke up early the next morning, being careful not to wake him. I made him a pot of coffee before I went and left a note next to the coffee pot. "Nick, my handsome Namchin. Thank you for last night. You were amazing. I want you to know that I am here for you; I'll always be here for my amazing Yeonin! Sa-rang-hae, your Ari!" I wrote my cell phone number underneath the note.

I had Taekwondo lessons on Saturday morning. I hurried back to my dorm room, took a quick shower to scrub off all my makeup and went to my lesson. Afterwards, I was studying in my room when my phone chimed. It was a text message from Nick. "Ari, I desperately want to see you tonight. Please say you'll go out to dinner with me?"

I couldn't believe how sexy it made me feel to be pursued by this handsome older man. I texted back teasingly, "Dinner? You just want to take me out to dinner? 😉"

Nick texted back, "Actually, I was hoping you would be my dinner. I'd love to eat your ass again and again! 😊"

We went out that night. I spent the night again. Without the two of us ever really talking about it, Ari semi-moved in with Nick. The only time I spent dressed as Han was in my other classes and at Taekwondo lessons. The rest of that semester was amazing. I spent more than 90% of the time dressed as Ari. Sex with Nick was incredible, living with him was even more amazing. He was kind, gentle, intelligent, and over-the-top generous.

We spent spring break together at the Airbnb he owned on the Gulf coast of Florida. It was in a very small town, there were no crazy Spring Break partiers there. We took a couple of weekend trips to Las Vegas; he told me I was the most beautiful woman there! Then with just a little over two weeks left in the semester, everything changed! We got home from class on Friday evening. Nick poured us both some champagne. As we were sitting down on the couch, Nick got down on one knee and took a ring out of his pocket!

12