Celebrating 50th Birthday Party Ch. 1

Story Info
Sex after turn 50 is even better.
5.3k words
3.86
27.6k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

We have had a very busy year. After almost two years, we finished building a new house. Both my husband and I turn 50 this year. We decided that it was time to relax and have some fun. The plan was to have a big birthday and housewarming party with all of our friends and family early in the day. Once most of the family moved on, we then planned to change the party over to a St. Patrick's Day party, for adults only. We planned to start the day off very family orientated with birthday cake and tours of the new home. By that night, I defiantly planned to make it one of the best and wildest nights we have had as a couple.

The guest list started with 100 or so people, for the early party. We had another 20 or so we invited to either stay or come to the later party. We asked people to RSVP and ended up with about 80 committing to come. All 20 of the guest for the later party accepted. We had catered food from the local Irish pub (corn beef and cabbage, Irish stew, and hunter's pie). My husband planned a whiskey-tasting bar to get everyone in the St. Patrick's Day spirit.

We cleared out everything from the new garage. Just to make the guys jealous the new garage is 26' by 52' and has a ceiling height of 12'. The new house has geothermal heat through the whole house, including the garage. The floor temperature never goes below 70. This space makes a perfect spot to have holiday parties once the cars are out of the way.

The other side of the first floor is a large gym 16' by 52'. The gym is a complete professional gym. A local muscle gym closed and we purchased a complete set of equipment anyone would ever need. The gym has a small kitchen in it. For the party, we moved out some of the kickboxing equipment and had all of the food set up in there.

I left most of the other equipment open and accessible so I could still use it. I spend 2 to 3 hours every day in the gym working hard to maintain my shape. I was scheduled to compete in my very first 50 plus fitness contest the following month. For an update, I won in bikini, figure, and physique and came in second in bodybuilding. It was much easier to compete against the 50 plus crowd.

I planned to see what other activities I could use this equipment for during the late party. Many times, I have had friends come over to work out with me. I have often thought about how we could use the machines to have some fun with but had never tried any of these out yet.

My husband and I spent most of the day before the party decorating the garage and getting everything ready. A few of our friends stop over to help. By the time we finished everything, it was around 10 pm. We decided to order some pizzas and relax in the hot tube after all of the hard work. I ordered the pizza, while my husband got everyone a few drinks and headed to the hot tube. I left a note on the front door for the pizza guy to bring the pizza around the back of the house and up to the deck.

The deck is right off the master suite. I headed upstairs and could see the guys were already in the tube. I stood in the center of my bedroom facing the guys and do a slow strip tease for the guys. I thought that was the least I can do for all the hard work they did getting everything ready. I slowly turned away from them and bent at the waist to pick up my clothes. This gave them a great view of my ass and pussy. I toss my clothes in the laundry basket and head out to the tube. I never wear a suit in the hot tube unless I have company over that I need to be a little more modest than normal. Most if not all of my friends have seen me nude. I do not like to get the chemicals all over my suit and most times, it does not stay on for very long anyway.

As I was walking out to the tub, all the guys give me compliments on how good I look since I have been on the new workout routine. I thanked them and gave them one of my poses that I have been working on. I did not have a six-pack yet but still, I am very happy with the way I look. I stand 5'4" and weight 125lb. The one thing I am very happy with is that even with all of the working out my boobs did not lose much in size. I did go from a 34 DD to a 32 D and even at 50, they still stand up firm and high on their own.

I slid into the tube, and my husband handed me a double vodka on the rock. We had the music playing some classic rock. I finished off 3 or 4 drinks and I was feeling great. I was stretched out on the tub's bed. Russ, who was sitting down by my feet, was rubbing my feet and lower legs. Jeff and Tom, the other two guys that were there were sitting on the opposite side of the tub. Jeff was using his feet to play with my right tit and Tom had his foot under my ass. He was running his toe up and down the slit of my pussy.

We were all just talking about the house. I told them I love the new house. We purchased the property a few years back because it had everything we wanted. It was just over 6 acres and mostly wooded. The nearest neighbor's house is over 1000 feet away and the house itself is almost 500 feet off the road. Setting out on the back deck is like being in the middle of a park. Even though we are very secluded here, it is only about 2 miles in any direction to be in one of 4 cities.

Russ moved his hand up to my pussy and used his thumb to rub my clit. Jeff had moved to the center of the tub, was holding me up with one hand, and was rubbing my left nipple with the other. He was sucking and nibbling on my right nipple. Tom had moved up in front of me and he was slowly fucking my mouth. My Husband was just sitting back and enjoying the show.

I had shut my eyes, relaxed and let the guys do all the work. I was enjoying the attention the guys were giving me. I started to get really into it. I was working Tom's cock in and out of my mouth a little faster. At the same time, I was pushing hard on to Russ's hand to get him to work my pussy harder.

I almost jumped out of the tub when the pizza guy asked us where we wanted him to put the pizza. I immediately jumped up and turned to see who was talking. I said goddam you almost gave me a heart attack. I tell him I did not hear him coming up the steps. I recovered a little and point to the table over on the other side of the deck. I told him he could just leave it there. He was just standing there looking right at me. That is when I realize that I am standing in the middle of the tube and that he had a great view of my tits and pussy. He had just been watching for who knows how long, while the three guys were all over me. He finally said it was 34.50 as he placed the pizza on the table. I look over to my husband and he told me he left his wallet in the house.

I give him a look like I was sure he just forgot, so I hopped out of the tub and ran into the house to get the money. I figured that the guy had already watched me give a guy a blowjob while two other guys were working my pussy and tits, so I did not bother to cover up. I grabbed a couple twenty's out of my purse. I ran back out to the deck with my tits bouncing. The whole time I was running back to the deck the guy was just watching me with a blank look on his face. I handed him the money and quickly jumped back into the tub. My husband thanks him for the pizza and the guy finally turned and headed back down to the stairs. All of the guys start to laugh and tell me I am sure the next time I order from them, the guy will get here a lot quicker. My husband told us that the guy watched for several minutes before he said anything.

I was still totally turned on and once the shock of the guy interrupting us was over, I need the guys to get me off. I told them to get their minds back on the game. I let them know that I needed to cum right then and they had better get moving. Russ moved me to the side of the tub and I laid down on the rim of the tub. He spread my legs and started to run his tongue over my pussy. He started to suck my clit into his mouth. Jeff was quick to move back to my tits. He was working on both of my tits with his hands and mouth. Tom and my husband, who was now standing next to the tub, were taking turns sliding their cocks in and out of my mouth.

I came in what seemed like seconds. Russ just kept sucking on my pussy and I just keep coming. After a few minutes, both Tom and my husband start to jack off. I laid my head back and opened my mouth wide. It did not take them long before they were coming on my face and in my open mouth. When they finished coming, I suck the last of their cum off their cock. They both move away and Russ and Jeff turned me over. Russ slid his cock into my pussy and Jeff had moved so that his cock was now sliding over my mouth. I open my mouth and let him slide the complete length of his cock into me. I could feel the head of his cock being forced into my throat. Russ had both hands on my hips and I was rocking me back and forth on his and Jeff's cocks. I was so wet that with each thrust that Russ made, everyone could hear the squishing noise coming from my pussy, along with the popping noise of Jeff's cock was making each time it came out of my mouth. It did not take long before we all came. In fact, I am not sure I ever stopped coming. It seemed that my orgasm had lasted the entire time the guys had been working on me. When the guys finally moved back, I just sank down into the bed of the tub and laid there completely content.

I laid there with my eyes shut for another few minutes and just slowly rubbed my clit. Each time my fingers moved over my clit I felt small electrical spasms run from my pussy through my entire body. I was not sure how long I laid there doing that but when I finally came back down to earth, I opened my eye and could see my husband looking back down at me. He leaned down and kissed me on the forehead. He said I must have really enjoyed myself. I told him that was the best time ever.

He helped me out of the tub. We went over to the table and started in on the pizza. I was starving and the pizza tasted so good. We were just sitting around the table eating and drinking completely nude out in the open. My husband said, "This is a good life." He told us how much he loved the new house. I told the guys I had a confessing to make. I told the guys that I was sure that I had never come as hard, long, and so completely in my entire life. I told them everyone should be so lucky to experience a night like this one. After a few more drinks and the rest of the pizza was eaten, the guys get dress and head out. I told my husband that if sex at fifty is this good, I was not sure why anyone would be upset about getting older.

We did not bother cleaning up at all. We just moved into the bedroom and laid down on top of the bed. My husband was on top of me and fucked me nice and slow until we both came. We both fell asleep with him still on top of me, with his cock still in my pussy.

The day of the party

I woke up around 9 am. I was stretched out on top of my bed completely nude with my legs and arms spread wide. I could hear my husband talking to someone in the next room. When I looked up my husband and my brother Joe were standing in the doorway looking down at me. My bother tells me I am looking hotter now than when I was a teenager (see some of my other stories to find out why Joe seeing me like this did not bother me). I told him I do not remember him complaining about my looks back then. He told me he has never had a single criticism when it came to checking out his hot sister.

My husband told me to get moving or the two of them would not be the only ones checking out my nude body. I got up and grabbed my clothes for the party. I picked out a green and black plaid skirt. The skirt is short but as long as I am careful not to bend to much, it is ok to wear in front of the family. Next, I grabbed a deep V-neck green tee that said kiss me I am Irish. I grab a pair of panties that had "pinch me I am Irish" written across the ass and a picture of a pot of gold with an arrow pointing down on the front. I top it off with a green lace bra with no lining in it. The guys had watched every move I made bending and twisting getting my stuff. As I pass my brother, he wraps his arms arm me, give me a very unbrotherly kiss, and rubs his hand over my pussy. I give him a swat and tell him he had better behave for now, that there will be plenty of time for that after the regular guest leave tonight.

By the time I had showered and dressed, the people set to help with the party were downstairs getting everything set up. By noon, the garage is full of people. I spent time moving between people and giving tours of the new house.

As I was giving tours to some of the people that will be at the party that night, I tried to play around a little. I was almost caught a few times by others walking around checking out the house. I had taken Scott (my boss) and John (the shop supervisor) on a tour. When we entered the utility room, I bent over and pretended as if I was picking something off the floor. I really was trying to show off my pinch me I am Irish panties. John reached out and was rubbing my pussy through my panties when my husband's mother and aunt came walking into the room. Luckily, I think Scott was standing between us. I do not think they could see anything. I quickly stood up and we let them pass by as we continued on to the next room.

Another time, I was showing Jason (my husband's nephew) and his wife Lisa around the house. I was showing them the master bedroom. Lisa and I were just walking out of my closet. Lisa reached around me and ran her hands up my legs and into my panties. She was rubbing my pussy and playing with my clit. I am sure Jason had a nice view of my pussy as Lisa had pulled my skirt up and pushed my panties down at the same time. I leaned my head back and Lisa started to bite and lick my ear. When I looked passed Jason my aunt and uncle were standing on our decking talking and facing us. There was nothing between us but an open doorway. I was sure we had just been caught. I pushed Lisa back away from me and continued out of the closet. When we moved on to the deck, my aunt and uncle, acted as if they did not see us come. I am still not convinced that they did not see us.

By 6 pm, all of the regular guests had left and the catering people had cleaned up and gone. The people that were left were. My husband, Scott and John from work, Jason and Lisa, Tom (my husband's brother who is Jason's dad), Amy and Kim (my 2 best friends from school), Russ (my husband's best friend and my first boyfriend), Harry (my husband's dad), Al (a friend of ours who owns a sports bar), Jay (our 18 year old neighbor) and his girlfriend Samantha(Sam), Steve and Jay (who we meet at one of the wine tastings we go to), Jeff and Brad (both friends of ours from high school), and Joe (my older brother). The only person we were missing was Eric (a friend from the UK who could not make it).

We planned this to be a costume party. So the five of us girls headed upstairs to change into our costumes and get ready. I had let everyone know that we were going to start the party out with a sexy costume contest for the girls. Each of us would be graded on how original the costume was, how Irish the costume was, and finally how sexy the costume was. We each would be giving a 1 through 5 on each category. Each of the guys would be asked to rate each of us. The guys could only use each number once for each category. What every girl got the highest score would win. Everyone had put in $50 dollars to the pot. Therefore, the winner would be getting $950. If Eric had shown up it would have been an even $1000.

The guys stayed down in the garage to clear most of the chairs and tables and to set up the bar. Because this was going to be a very adult party, my husband planned to add several additional props for us to play with. He did not let me know what they were.

I selected a gold satin finish teddy that was very see through. The top was a small backless halter-top that just barely covered my nipples. There was a small strip of material that ran from halter-top to the bottoms. The bottoms were a gold G-string that had a large 4-leaf clover that covered the top of my ass and very little in the front. The teddy had green sequined edging. I added a green sequined bow tie and a mini green top hat. For shoes, I added in a pair of black leather thigh high boots with five-inch heels. I did my make up in green and gold. By the time I was done, I felt confident that I would be winning this contest.

Lisa had gotten ready next to me and she looked great. She went with a sexy green fairy costume. It was a green body suit cut high on the sides. The suit really showed off her legs and ass. She added a pair of fairy wings and some high-heeled bedroom slippers with feathers on the toes. She looked good but I still thought I had her.

Amy is my most conservative friend. She went with a costume she got online. It was a sexy leprechaun outfit. It was sexy but was not at the level this contest was going to be. She was the only one of us that could have worn the costume out in public.

Amy's sister Kim went with a village girl costume. She had on a typical puffy top with no bra. Her tits are bigger than mine are and her nipples were very visible through the thin material. Her skirt was very short and was pulled up in the front so her sheer green panties were shown. She also had on some white knee high socks and a pair of low heel pumps.

Samantha (Sam) was the only one I thought had as sexy of a costume as I did. She was dressed as a barmaid. She was wearing a gold top with a black waist cinch and a very short green skirt with black boning under it. She was wearing white knee-high socks and a pair of 4 or 5-inch pumps.

I called my husband to see if they were ready for us. He told us to come on down. We walked into the garage as a group. I am very surprised at everything they had done. The first thing I noticed all of the windows were covered, so there was no outside light coming in. Next, there was a large disco ball hanging from the ceiling with several colored lights shining on it. The guys had moved several of my benches from the gym into the garage. I notice that the large bench press has handcuffs attached to the poles used to hold the bar up. The last thing I noticed several of my yoga mats had been added to the center of the circle of chairs the guys had set up.

We start out with each of us girls doing several large shots of Vodka. My husband had us all move into the center of the circle and told us we had 5 minutes to influence each of the judges to vote for us. The only rule he told us was the guys had to leave their cocks in their pants for the next five minutes.

I started by sitting on Scott's lap facing him with my tits on each side of his face. I told him I was sure he would be giving his favorite employee all fives. He asked what would happen if he did not. I told him I would have to start wearing old lady pants and high-collared shirts to the office. I let him know that Friday was the last time he would be checking out my panties from under my skirt at work.

I then moved to over to John's lap and asked him if he was going to give me all 5's. As I was asking him, I was rubbing my crotch into his cock and sucking on his earlobe. He told me he was not sure. He told me the other girls were hot. I take both of his hands and move them up and under my top so his fingers are on my nipples. I told him it would be a shame if these would suddenly be unavailable to him at lunch next week.

I next moved to Jason. I straddle him but remained standing in front of him I reach done and use my own hand to rub my pussy and ask him who he thinks should win this contest. Lisa his wife was sitting on Tom's lap right next to us. Tom told him to be careful how he answered if he wanted to have any fun at home in the future. I told Tom to be nice or his little sister in law might just cut him off.

12