Celebrity Juice Ep. 02

Historia Información
Hayley McQueen, Vicky Pattinson & Emily Atack.
1.9k palabras
5
4.2k
00
Historia no tiene etiquetas
Compartir este Historia

Tamaño de fuente

Tamaño de Fuente Predeterminado

Espaciado de fuentes

Espaciado de Fuente Predeterminado

Cara de fuente

Cara de Fuente Predeterminada

Tema de Lectura

Tema Predeterminado (Blanco)
Necesitas Iniciar sesión o Registrarse para que su personalización se guarde en su perfil de Literotica.
BETA PÚBLICA

Nota: Puede cambiar el tamaño de la fuente, el tipo de fuente y activar el modo oscuro haciendo clic en la pestaña del ícono "A" en el Cuadro de información de la historia.

Puede volver temporalmente a una experiencia Classic Literotica® durante nuestras pruebas Beta públicas en curso. Considere dejar comentarios sobre los problemas que experimenta o sugerir mejoras.

Haga clic aquí
mrmark83
mrmark83
162 Seguidores

Celebrity Juice with Hayley McQueen and Danny Dyer on Holly's team. Emily Atack and Vicky Pattison on Paddy McGuiness's team. Hayley is wearing a low cut flowery dress that shows off her ample cleavage, close to putting Holly to shame. Holly has hers covered up in a turtle neck but is wearing a very short black skirt. Emily is in an all blue trouser jump suit. Vicky is wearing short dress which doesn't leave much to the imagination.

Keith does the normal introductions, taking the piss out of everyone when he reaches Hayley McQueen. He takes the piss out of Holly because Haley might have bigger tits than Holly. There is some disagreements and the audience start chanting "We want proof! We want proof!"

Hayley and Holly look at each other embarrassed and laughing. "Well if the crowd want proof, we should give them proof! Over to you girls!"

Hayley stands up first and reaches around the back of her neck, untying the dress and pulling the straps down the front, her breasts covered in a pink satin bra, nearly spilling out. The dress is bunched around her waist, her hourglass figure keeping it in place.

There are whoops coming from the audience as Hayley stands the cupping her breasts and jiggling them for the audience. There are chants for Holly and she duly accepts as she stands up as she grips the bottom of her turtle neck jumper and lifts it above her head, her huge breasts covered in a floral white bra. The camera now splits screen with a close up of both sets of breasts. "We want more! We want more!" The audience are chanting along with the rest of the guests on the show.

They both reach around the backs of their bras at the same time and together they drop them revealing their breasts in all their glory. Both sets are perfect. Nipples already standing to attention. "Fucking hell, what I would give to titty fuck those beauties!"

On hearing this Keith decides its time for a new round. He presses his button as a graphic shows up 'Titty fuck or bitty fuck!' "The aim of this game is who can cover these beautiful faces in cum first. Taking part in this round are Danny dyer and paddy McGuiness!"

Holly and Hayley still have the bottom half of their outfits on as they take their positions on the floor on their backs. Paddy and Danny stand up and drop their trousers, both have pretty decent sized cocks. Danny's is thicker than Paddy's. They toss a coin to see who gets who. Danny gets Hayley and Paddy gets Holly. They purch down on the girls and stroke their cocks to full attention as the girls press their tits together ready for what's about to happen. With their cocks in place the claxon sounds and they start sliding their cocks up and down between both sets of tits. They both whisper something to each other as they spit on the tits between cleavage to stop the friction.

Keith tells them to help the guys out so every time the head of their cocks appear from the top of their cleavage, both girls start to lick them. The guys speed is increasing meaning they are getting close. Danny is really going for it and is fucking Hayley's tits hard and fast, panting with every thrust. He reaches down and twists her nipples between his fingers as he lets stream after stream shoot from his cock, hitting Hayley right on the face, between her eyes. The semen keeps coming, her eyes stuck together now as she struggles to see. He stands up and extracts the last few drops onto her face. Just then Paddy releases is load onto Holly's face, not nearly as much as Danny but still making sure to give Holly a good facial. He also drips some more onto her face as he stands up.

Hayley asks for a towel to clean up but is informed that she has to keep it there the whole show or she will lose points for her team so she accepts and takes her seat back in position along with Holly.

Keith informs the guests that the next round is called 'Glory hole or Gory hole?' In this game the female guests have to kneel blindfolded in front of glory holes and suck on what is put through the hole and try to guess what it is. If it is a cock they have to guess which one of the guests it is for a bonus point.

First up is Emily Atack. She takes the blindfold and kneels in front of the hole looking a bit nervous about what is going to happen. Keith has always wanted to fuck her mouth so decides to start off with his cock as he unzips and slides his erect penis into the hole. She starts by slowly licking around the head, not wanting to find out what it is too quickly. As she realises what it is she goes back for more and wraps her lips around it like a wanting animal. She hungrily sucks on it as Keith lets out a moan. She wraps her hand around it as she sucks the head while wanking him off. It doesn't take long for Keith to feel himself about to blow as he releases his load deep to the back of her throat. She swallows it all not spilling a drop. As she finishes she pulls away, wiping her lips with a smirk on her face. Before removing the blindfold Keith asks her who's cock she thinks it was. She was really hoping it was Danny's so guesses for him. She removes the blindfold and sees Keith standing there with his cock out. "It's mine!"2 he says waving it around in circles. Disappointed, she makes her way back to her chair but still glad she got to swallow some cum, it had been a long time since she had any.

"next up is Vicky Pattinson!" She makes her way to the hole and places the blindfold over her eyes. She places her mouth around the hole worried but also excited about what it might be. Keith holds up a dildo with a hole in the top and shows the audience a blender full of dog food which he pours into it. He places the dildo at the hole as Vicky starts sucking on it. She knows it is a dildo but it just glad it is nothing worse as she starts sucking on it like the expert cock sucker she is. Keith presses a button which ejaculates the dog food into Vicky's mouth. She gags and spits it out as it hits the back of her throat. She feels physically sick as she realises it clearly isn't cum. He keeps shooting it as it hits her face and covers her in dog food. The stench is making her gag again. "Is it dog food?" She asks as she waits to remove the blindfold. "Correct! Point for your team!"

Next up is both Hayley and Holly together. There are two pleas and they each position themselves at a hole each. Danny and Paddy stand at the holes getting their go on the girls again. They switch this time as Paddy takes Hayley and Danny takes Holly. Keith whispers something in their ears and they both groan at what he has asked them to do but they take their positions anyway.

They place their cocks in the holes and await the next step. The girls move forward and place their faces close to them. Just as they are about to suck their cocks, the boys let out a stream of piss. The girls are shocked at what is happening but don't pull away. Hayley has her mouth open and is trying to drink as much piss as she can. Holly is covering her face with her hands but is still covered in piss.

As the boys finally finish pissing, they zip themselves up and take their seats again as the girls remove their blindfolds which are soaked in piss. "If you lick each other's faces clean tree is an extra 5 points for you both. Holly looks at Hayley and moves closer as she starts to lick her clean, tasting the mixture of piss and cum. Once she is done Hayley returns the favour.

"The points at the end of that round are 'pisssssssssssing'. The final round is the bonus round. This round needs everyone naked". Everyone starts stripping off. There are wold whistles around as the girls strip off fully but the boys don't. When they all realise what has happened they all start trying to grab their clothes but the guys have taken them away. " As you can see on the stage in front of you, there are 4 12 inch dildos. You girls needs to sit on one each and the last person to get themselves off wins!"

They all take their positions crouching above them. Hayley has a landing strip on her pussy. Holly has a slight bush, she clearly hasn't tidied up before the show. Emily and Vicky are both fully smooth. On the buzzer they all lower themselves down onto the dildos, Emily seems to be struggling the most to fit that size inside her. The other girls manage no problem. Keith tells them that they need to have it fully inside them before they can start. The camera splits screen and zooms in to make sure no one is cheating. This gives a clear view of all their pussies. As they start riding the dildos, Emily is going slow really struggling to adjust to the size of it. Vicky is going quite fast now, playing with her nipples at the same time. Holly stays low down in position and is grinding her hips side to side. Hayley pulls herself all the way up so just the head is inside her and then thrusts down hard and fast, repeating this a few times. The girls are showing the way they like it the best.

Emily is really struggling and decides she needs to finish so reaches down and plays with her clit, her fingers going at a quick pace as her body begins to shudder and she lets out a low moan. She pulls the dildo out as she falls on the floor, spent. The other 3 are still going at it at a quick pace. Holly and Vicky are biting their lips and teasing their nipples. It doesn't take much longer until they are both cumming, Vicky begins to squirt, leaving a puddle on the floor in front of her. That means Hayley is the winner but she is so far gone that she doesn't realise as she is still squatting down on the dildo, really going for it now. She is going for another good 10 minutes, finally her body begins to shudder as orgasm passes through her. Finally she comes down from the orgasm and lifts herself off the dildo and picks it up and licks it clean, giving a wink to the camera.

"And the winner of this round is Hayley! With an extra 5 points for making it so damn fucking sexy! So the winners of this weeks show is........Holly's Team!"

"I have been Keith Lemon, if I don't see you for a week, I will see you through the window, let's danace!"

mrmark83
mrmark83
162 Seguidores
Por favor califica esto historia
El autor agradecería tus comentarios.
  • COMENTARIOS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Postear como:
Comparte esta Historia