Celia's Adventures Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deciding he needed relief Paul shed his cloths and decided he wanted Celia to ride him to start with. As she sat on his dick and began to move Kim removed her skirt before once more fondling Celia's tits. Never one to last too long Paul soon shot his load into Celia's already dripping cunt. Kim moaned that she'd wanted to fuck him as well. Never mind said Paul, I'm sure Celia will go down on you. This was something Celia had never in her wildest dreams imagined she would ever do, but as soon as Paul suggested it she found it had become something she felt she had to try. Kim dropped onto the sofa beside Paul and opened her legs. Celia knelt between them and slowly lowered her face to Kim's pussy.

Kim immediately began to moan and groan, for the first time in her life Kim was being eaten by someone who knew where things were. The sight and sound of the two women soon had Paul hard again. He knelt behind Celia and fed his dick into her arse. When Kim noticed he was ready for action again she wanted to swap. So she eat out Celia while Paul fucked her pussy and then her arse, just for luck. That was it for him, completely shagged out he quickly lost interest. The two women dressed and left together, neither saying anything to Paul or expecting him to say anything to them.

Once outside Kim and Celia found they had to walk in the same direction. As they walked they talked about what they had in common, Paul. Kim had been seeing him for a little longer than Celia. It wasn't too late so they decided they had time for a drink. In a pub they found a quiet table away from everyone and discussed what had taken place between them. At first they had gone along with what Paul wanted because that was how it was. But after delicate questioning they each realised they had both actually enjoyed the experience.

Later that evening in her kitchen Celia recounted her latest adventure to Simon. Once more her son had to re-evaluate his perceptions of his mother. She also asked if he wanted another session in the sauna. Seeing how uncomfortable she had made her son, Celia smiled and gently rubbed his hard dick through his clothes. It never failed to amaze her how easily men got turned on; nearly as easily as women!

What Celia didn't know was that Lucy had heard every word she had said to Simon. She couldn't believe her ears, her mother being made to have sex with another woman and letting him do it to her as well. 'another session in the sauna' didn't take much figuring out either, she and her brother must be having sex as well! Suffering from information over load, Lucy stood motionless as her brain came to terms with it all.

As Celia came out of the kitchen she walked straight into her daughter. Seeing the look on Lucy's face Celia knew instantly that she had overheard their conversation. Thinking fast Celia lead Lucy into the kitchen Simon realised what had happened by the look of panic on his mothers face.

They sat Lucy on a chair and both just looked at her. Lucy was sitting like someone in a trance. The longer she sat like that the more worried Celia became. What if she started screaming, what if she went straight to her father; God what a mess Celia thought. When she came out of her trance she just looked from her mother to her brother and told them she was going to bed. Simon and Celia looked at each other both aware of the precarious position they were in.

Lucy went to bed but like her mother and brother, she didn't sleep much. At first she couldn't get over the perverseness of Simon and her mother doing it together. Then there was the other man to deal with and on top of all that a woman as well. What had she said, 'she'd loved being eaten out by a woman and had enjoyed eating her out as well.'

Later in her sleepless night these feelings of anger turned to ones of an erotic nature. Before lone Lucy was masturbating to images in her mind of her mother with her brother, as well as the other woman and lastly, as she came, her mother eating her out while she sucked on Simon's dick. Sleep came to her after that but the thought of what she had fantasised stayed with her.

Celia was on egg shells in the morning wondering what Lucy would say or do. Simon as well was distressed but it had been a long time since he had worried about his eight stone father getting upset. After Steve and Simon had left for work Lucy and her mother were alone. Celia said to Lucy, 'about last night.' Lucy looked at her mother before continuing for her, 'you mean about you and Simon, you and some bloke or you and some lesy tart? '

Celia had worked out several little speeches but none came to her at that moment. Lucy went on to say how disgusted she been knowing her mother was no better than some slag from the gutter. Celia took exception to this but Lucy snapped at her to shut up and listen, how could you and Simon have sex and how could you go off with another man, what about daddy. Again Celia started to speak and was told to be silent. Noticing that her mother was doing as she was commanding instantly sent a cocktail of hormones racing through Lucy's body.

Lucy had never felt like this before, being in a position to dictate what someone else was allowed to do is a powerful aphrodisiac and Lucy was soon under it's influence. Unsure exactly what she intended to do, Lucy hesitated. Celia began to beg her daughter not to tell her father. All of a sudden, Lucy remembered her fantasy and knew she wanted to fulfill it. right, she said, things are going to change around here, you like being made to do things, well I'm going to start making you do them too.

This turn of events surprised Celia a little but also intrigued her. What had her daughter in mind she wondered. Lucy left for collage at this point leaving Celia relieved that she hadn't gone to her father and also in a way turned on by her daughters statement, whatever happened, Celia was sure sex in some form or another would be part of it.

After work Celia arrived home to find Lucy waiting for her. Lucy had spent the day deciding what she was going to do in the hour they would have alone before Simon and her dad got home.

To be continued...

12