Center of Attention Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake told everyone,"Let's go to the bedroom, I think we'll be more comfortable there."

And with that, four older men and one sexy young woman headed to pure bliss.

"You are so good Debbie, suck my cock. For your first time, you sure got the hang of it!"

Debbie couldn't reply, her mouth was full. Jake was lying on the king-sized bed while she lent over him, his rock-hard cock filling her mouth. They've been at it awhile, and she had grown accustomed to it's size, as she worked in the hope of taking all he had. He was nowhere near as big as Bob was, but just the same, it was a mouthful.

On her knees, Bill was fucking her from behind. His prick slammed into her while she experienced her first time with two men. She felt so dirty and so horny and her cunt was just one continuous orgasm it seemed. She never dreamed that here she was with older men, and they truly knew how to fuck her good, unlike those two-minute guys she did it with previously. She had also remembered what Bill had said earlier, and even thought she knew it would hurt, but she wondered what it would be like to have anal sex. She wanted to learn everything, as her body was just one big errogenous zone. Plus to know she was having sex with Jake right on the bed that his wife slept in.

"Fuck her hard Bill! Everytime that you thrust hard, she sucks me harder," said Jake.

He replied, "Oh, this slut is going to feel me burst inside of her pretty soon. Damn, she's so tight!"

Debbie felt Bill slam into her harder, and she swallowed all of Jake's hard cock. Her face was mashed into his pubic hair and balls. She managed to work on her gag reflexes tonight and was surprised she didn't choke to death. As she pulled back, she felt proud of herself. She was doing all the things a slut would do, just like Bill had said to her.

Bill cried out, "Suck that cock Debbie. I'm going to fill your cunt now. Oh man!"

Debbie was concentrating so hard on Jake's wonderful prick that she was caught by surprise with the wonderful flood of sperm that now shot deep inside of her. She pushed back at him, making sure that he delivered every drop into her sopping wet cunt. She never stopped sucking the other hard cock, but she was amazed he had so much staying power. It was another wonderful thing about older men, they took their good old time.

Finally, Bill pulled out, and Jake pulled her head off of his cock. She knelt there as Dave climbed onto the bed, and pulled her on top of him. Her cunt was leaking Bill's cum, which made it so easy for Dave to plow into her from below. Then she felt a cock sliding on her ass, and looked back to see Jake behind her. She was about to protest but Bob knelt before her, and slid his cock over her lips. She got scared, not only at the thought that Jake was about to fuck her ass, but Bob's big dick would bee sliding down her throat.

"I don't know about this guys, I never..." was all she got to say as the that big cock slid into her mouth.

Then she felt a tongue licking her ass, and damn it felt so good! The cock inside of her pussy was driving her crazy as well. Dave had a steady rhythm, and Bob soon began to shove a little more cock into her throat with each stroke. She wiggled her ass as the tongue teased her highly-sensitive asshole, and she realized that as much as she feared the anal intrusion she was about to experience, she wanted it just as much. Wait until she told her best friend Sissy when she'd see her tomorrow.

She had adjusted to the size of Bob's raging prick, but try as she might, she just couldn't take it all. Even as he held her head and tried to force more down her throat, she would gag and he'd pull off. Dave just kept on plunging into her pussy, which remained a raging inferno. Then the tongue left her ass, and she braced herself for what was to come. The cockhead rubbed against her asshole, and then she would have screamed if she would have been able too.

The head of his cock entered her anal ring. She knew that no matter what, her ass was going to get fucked. She would just have to try and endure it, as she was thankful Jake was taking it easy, and letting it rest for a moment. Dave stopped fucking her pussy just to give her a respite, but Bob never stopped fucking her face. She realized that she was just a fuck machine to them now, and it was turning her on tremendously to know she was in such a submissive position.

The cock slid deeper inside of her ass, and she felt like a big sausage was filling it up. The cock in her pussy began to move, which helped to ease the pain somewhat. She tried her best to adjust to the invasion of three horny pricks fucking her every hole. She never could have dreamed that she'd ever be in this naughty situation, but now that she was, her body was responding to it.

Jake now filled her asshole to the hilt, and after a few moments, began a slow rhythm. The pain was still there, but it was numbed by the fucking pleasure in her pussy. She soon began to feel a little discomfort, but the cock in her ass began to feel much better. She realized she had an errogenous zone there as well, and her body responded to their fucking by moving with the flow. Her lips around Bob's cock were stretched to capacity, but she gave it all she got. She knew he was going to cum down her throat, but she was excited to want to taste it for the first time. Other women had told her about it, but now she would experience it for herself. God, she loved the feeling of the three pricks filling her up!

She now felt just pleasure in her ass, and was thankful it was Jake for her first anal sex. She would have been ripped apart if it had been Bob. She struggled in just trying to suck him off, but oh how she loved when he fucked her pussy. She imagined this happening at her house with her large mirror, and being able to watch all three guys doing her. She spasmed to yet another orgasm just at the thought of it.

Jake was the first to feel the oncoming rush of sperm, her tight asshole milking it from him as he yelled out, "Here it comes Debbie. I love your hot ass, you sweet slut!"

Then she felt his cock spew forth a deluge of cum deep inside of her bowels. The cock inside of her pussy erupted soon after, and she felt the cum filling both her holes. As she rode on their cocks, Bob shoved deep inside of her mouth, and he spurted inside of her throat. She came so hard she saw stars. She had never felt this much pleasure in her life before, as she tried her best to swallow Bob's hosing of her mouth and throat. The cocks in her pussy and ass finally came to rest, and she could feel their sperm oozing back out of her asshole and pussy. Finally the cock in her mouth slowed to a dribble, and as she felt it leave her lips, she licked up the last vestiges of Bob's cream. Before long, Jake and Bob left her, while she climbed off of Dave.

"Bob said, "Sheesh, this slut can definitely come to our poker parties each week. Who needs a wife when we got her?"

The other guys just laughed, as Bill climbed onto the bed. Debbie wondered which hole he wanted to fuck, as she thought about seeing them all again next week. And all that money on the poker table, it was hers....

12