Center of Attention Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seethru57
Seethru57
625 Followers

She could only moan as soon two cocks pistoned in and out of her mouth and pussy. She knew that this is where she wanted to be, taken by men and she was their playtoy.

"Okay slut, time for me to fuck that ass of yours. Your wet cunt got my cock all prepared," Al told her.

Then he pulled out, and as she continued to suck off Jim, his cock still stretching her lips and throat to capacity, a cockhead brushed her anus. She prepared for the assfuck, knowing that this would hurt. But she was so turned on at the thought of pleasing these older men, that she loved giving her asshole to Al. He pushed his cockhead past her anal ring, making her groan onto the cock in her mouth.

After a few moments, he pushed in further, a little at a time, which made Debbie suck harder on the cock in her mouth.

"Fuck her hard Al, everytime you push, she sucks me harder! Fuck that ass. Maybe next time, I'll fuck it too. But her mouth feels too damn good," Jim groaned.

Al grunted, "Okay slut, time to give your hot ass a good reaming. It's so damn tight, just made to be fucked!"

Debbie couldn't really reply, but she could feel that massive log in her ass. She could imagine that her asshole was as stretched as her mouth was on the thick cock in her throat. She was just along for the ride, as both men soon were fucking her hard. She could hear Al's balls slapping her pussy on every fuckstroke, while Jim's would pummel her chin. Despite the discomfort, her pussy was flowing from her constant orgasms. She was amazed at how being with Jake and his friend the other night turned her into the nympho she has become. The cock in her ass wasn't as uncomfortable now, and actually felt really good. The cock in her mouth made her want the cum from it.

Jim bellowed out, "I'm coming. Take my load, you cumslut!"

And as Al continued to fuck her ass unmercifully, Jim's cock spewed out his cock cream. She gladly accepted his hosing of her throat, as she gulped and swallowed it as fast as she could. The massive amount of his offering was too much however, and she could feel it seeping from her tight lips clamped around the cock. But, she did her best to suck up his cum, and while he finally began to subside, the cock in her ass shot deep inside of her bowels. Al held her hips tight against him, as she felt him spurt inside of her anus. As she licked Jim's rapidly deflating prick of the last vestiges of sperm, she just quivered to yet another intense orgasm.

Finally, both men emptied themselves into her orifices, and she felt each eventually slide from her mouth and ass. As she knelt there on her hands and knees, she was much too tired to move. She watched as both men began to dress, while she was still wearing everything but her thong, which laid behind her.

Jim reached into his wallet, pulling out some bills, dropping them beside her, then said, "That was great. What is your name, by the way slut?"

"Debbie."

"Well Debbie, Al and I hope to see you again. You are a great cocksucker," he said.

Al chimed in, "She has a great ass too. That ass could make you a lot of money."

As both men walked away, she weakly got to her feet. She noticed her thong was missing, and saw Jim waving it at her from a distance. Cum was oozing from her ass, and down her thighs. She thought, it was worth losing her panties for the sex she just had. But she knew she needed more....

Seethru57
Seethru57
625 Followers
12