Centerfold Ch. 03

Story Info
Cami gives Trent a new version of the pictorial.
8.3k words
4.59
12.5k
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/06/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I extracted a promise from him to buy more condoms before I come to see him in New York. We waited until he was home before we decided when that would be, so he could look at his date book. I was glad for the delay for a number of reasons. It gave me plenty of time to schedule my vacation time at work. I don't make a lot of money as a CNA, but I've managed my finances well enough that I could afford a flight to New York, especially if I purchased the tickets a month in advance and stayed at Trent's place instead of a hotel. (My accommodations were never in question.) But the really good thing about having the conversation by phone is that he couldn't see me tracing down from the "P" on my calendar. I wasn't going to spend this kind of money only to have that time of the month fall during my visit.

I'd forgotten that our June birthdays are only two days apart. His was on a Thursday, and mine on Saturday, so we decided that I'd come in Wednesday night and leave Sunday. It was during the summer travel season but far from any holiday. By my calculations, I'd be well past the end of my last period and not close to the start of the next one, so even if I had one a little late or a little early, I'd still be okay. It also gave me plenty of time to find a birthday present for him.

Now that Trent knew about my nude pictures, I wanted to show them to him. The publishers didn't send me a copy of the magazine, and I was so ashamed of myself at the time that I probably would have burned it if they had. I got an idea. I checked the Collector's Exchange, an auction site, for any back issues of Casanova. The good news was that there was a copy of my issue available. (I knew it was mine because I recognized the other CIT student on the cover.) I put a $50 bid on it. The bad news was that Ginny, a woman from one of the other schools in the conference, had become a very famous actress. The bid went up many times, mostly between me and a bidder named atm1965. Within an hour I had bid $375. Anything more and I would have worried if an unexpected expense came up. atm1965 bid $420. Someone else bid $500, and I stopped looking at the bids after that.

I came up with another idea. I called Gina, a close friend of mine who lives only a couple blocks away. She knew about the pictures, and I had told her about Trent's visit. "Since I couldn't get the magazine, I want to duplicate the pictures they took and give those to him," I told her.

"I bet he'll love that," she said.

"But the timer feature won't give me enough time to get comfortable in the various poses, so here's the favor I need. Would you come over and take the pictures for me?"

There was a brief pause, in which I imagined her jaw dropping. "Sure. Do you have a digital camera?"

"What did you think, I was gonna take these pictures to Wal-Mart? I got it for Christmas last year. I'm off tomorrow night. Can you come over then?"

"Let me look. Nope, nothing going on. I'll be over after dinner."

"Thanks, Gina. You're a sweetheart."

The next day I found an old pair of jogging shorts and wrote "CIT" on the front in magic marker, doing my best recreation of the font they used in the logo when I was there. After dinner, I put the shorts on and made sure there was plenty of memory on the card. As the closing credits rolled on Entertainment Tonight, my doorbell rang. It was Gina. "You sure you want to do this?" she asked.

"Positive."

"Great, then I'd like you to do the same favor for me. Our anniversary is coming up and I thought I'd give Jeff the same thing."

I wasn't going to ask her to do something I wouldn't do, so I said, "Sure."

"Okay, where do you want to start?"

"Follow me outside." I picked up two pieces of cardboard and we went to the front steps.

"What's that?" Gina asked.

The two cardboard pieces were the Greek letters beta and theta. I hung "beta" on the front door of my side of the duplex and "theta" on the other door, and I stood between them. "I cut these out of the sides of a box. It'll look like I'm standing in front of a sorority house." I pulled a little at the sides of the neckline on my blouse, revealing a glimpse of my boobs that would only excite a thirteen-year-old, and I adjusted my shorts. I held still while Gina pressed the button. "Now follow me inside."

Gina followed me back inside the house and asked, "What next?"

I closed the curtains and took my shirt and bra off. I held up a CIT pennant and told her, "I got this at the flea market last weekend. How lucky is this? Take two pictures of me, one where it's covering my boobs and one where I'm holding it over my head."

I held the pennant in front of my chest, and Gina clicked the camera. "Got that one." I held it over my head and waited. She clicked again. "Done." She showed me the pictures on the viewer and asked, "Like 'em?"

"Great! It's just the right humorous look, because I obviously need to wear a bra, but I'm standing the way I would if I didn't need one. Now to the guest bedroom." Gina followed me. I picked up one of the textbooks I used when I was studying for my CNA license and stood next to the bed.

"Where should I stand?" she asked.

"A little to the left of where you are," I told her. I held the books up and she snapped a picture.

We looked at it in the viewer. "That's perfect," Gina said. "I got you all the way from your head to your shorts, and the book just barely covers your nipples."

"Yeah, that one'll go before the two in the living room." I opened the book and set it on the pillow. I took my pants off and lay on the bed. A stuffed doll of an Indian, the CIT Braves' mascot, sat against the wall near the pillow, and a teddy bear sat at the other end.

Gina knew the angle I needed. She stood facing the side of the bed, and I looked toward her, pretending that I was reading the book. "Smile!" she said. I did, and she got the picture.

"Great picture. Too bad my ass is huge," I observed.

"Yeah, it's big, but I wouldn't mind having that shape," Gina told me. "So, what did you have in mind for your big finish?"

"I hope you're comfortable doing this," I told her. I took my panties off and sat between the stuffed animals, back to the wall. I put one hand under my boobs and one between my legs. "I want you to take one picture that covers me from head to toe, and one of my pussy."

Gina went all the way back to the other wall and said, "Hold still." I did, and she took the picture. I relaxed, and then Gina came up and pointed the camera directly into my crotch.

I held my legs apart so you could see my pussy lips. She snapped a picture, and I asked, "Did you get my belly button in there?"

"See for yourself," Gina answered, and she showed me the viewer.

My pussy and navel were both in the shot, with a little space between my legs and a little belly flesh just for good measure. I wasn't even trying, but I was so turned on that my pussy lips had separated a little, and you could actually see some pink through my pubes. "I wish you hadn't done such a good job," I told her. "You can see my gut."

Gina looked at the picture again. "You're imagining it," she told me. "You're in terrific shape."

I wasn't totally convinced, but I said, "If you say so."

Gina handed me the camera and said, "Okay, my turn." As I looked up, I noticed that one of her nipples was pointing up against her T-shirt.

"Sure, just let me put my clothes back on." My panties and shorts were right there, so I put them on first. We went to the living room and I put my shirt back on. "What do you want first?"

"Well, the first picture in the album is gonna be me in our backyard wearing what I've got on now, but that'll have to wait. For now, let's go into your bedroom." We went in, and she lay on her side on my bed. She unbuttoned the top button of her blouse, and it was clear that she wasn't wearing a bra. "Take two pictures, and make sure the canopy is in one of 'em." I stood back a few feet, and she turned on the bed to follow me. I was able to get the canopy in, but just barely. Then I stepped closer and got a shot that just went from her head to the first button that was still done up. She lay back on the pillow and undid the next button. Now the space between her boobs was showing. I backed up so I'd still get her face, and I clicked. Gina sat up and opened her blouse up enough to expose her nipples. "Take the best picture you can get of this," she told me.

"I know what to do," I said. I picked up a tube of bright red lipstick from my bureau and told her, "Put a little of this on." She applied some to her lips. "Sit up straight," I told her. I set the framing to the square dimensions. I clicked and showed her the result on the viewer.

"Nice!" she said. "You can't see much of my face, but you get the lipstick, and you can see that my nipples are hard."

I was starting to get distracted, because I was alternating between imagining Trent's reaction to the pictures of me and Jeff's reaction to the ones I was taking. Now my own nipples were getting hard. "Take your blouse off," I told her. Gina's boobs were on the large side, but unlike mine, they were firm. "Get on all fours," I said. I stood back and told her, "Look over at me." She did. Her boobs were hanging, and she put her index finger in her mouth. It was the hand closer to me, allowing even more of her tit flesh in the shot. "I'd love to have a body like yours," I told her.

"You may think differently when we're finished," Gina said. "You haven't given birth to two kids."

Distracted again. My period was only two days away, and I hadn't felt any symptoms. I imagined myself as big as a house, and I just knew that Trent would tell me I'm beautiful. I smiled at the thought, then told myself to snap out of it. "Show me," I told her.

"Do you have some lawn furniture in the back?" she asked.

"Yeah."

"Privacy fences?"

"That too."

"Let's go out there," Gina said. She put her shirt back on and we went out to the patio. She had me make sure no one was around and took her shirt off again. She took her jeans off too, and she sat on a lounge chair. She pulled her panties down just to the bottom of her stomach. "Get this picture," she said. She folded her hands over her boobs and I zoomed in so you could see from the uncovered portion of the boobs down just past the hems of her panties. "Look one more time just to make sure no one's around," she said. I did. She unfolded her arms and pulled her panties down so you could see just a little of her black pubic hair. I snapped another picture and showed it to her. She looked at it and said, "See those lines? Jeff'll tell me he thinks they're beautiful because they stand for Shelley and Todd, but I hate to look at 'em."

"Ready to go back inside?" I asked.

"Definitely," she said. She put her shirt back on and we went inside. I followed her to my couch. She took her shirt off again and lay down. Now she pulled her panties down to her knees. She put her fingers over her pussy and said, "Get this."

I was trying to get a shot where you couldn't see her labia, so I told her, "Move your fingers down a little." She did, but her index finger went inside her. I snapped a picture where that part wasn't in the shot, and I snapped another where her finger was squarely in the center. As soon as I'd taken the second shot, Gina pulled her finger out, and I could see it glisten. "You're enjoying this, aren't you?" I asked.

"This isn't gonna get weird, is it?" Gina asked.

"Only in Trent's imagination," I told her.

"And maybe Jeff's," she said. She put her finger back between her lips and started stroking. "Get some more pictures," she panted.

"Can you hold off for a second?" I asked.

"I'll try."

I switched to the motion picture setting and got about ten seconds of her fingering herself while she moaned, "Oh, God! Yeah, Jeff's gonna love this!"

I was enjoying it too, but I tried not to let on. "Get your panties the rest of the way off," I said. She did, and I stood at the end of the couch. I got a distant shot of her and zoomed in a little at a time as she went faster.

She stopped suddenly and moaned, "Oh, fuck!" She held her finger up for me to snap. After I took the picture, she said, "Sorry 'bout your cushions."

"They were due for a cleaning anyway," I assured her. I moved around and got another picture of her with her finger in her mouth. "Damn, Gina, when Jeff sees these, you're gonna end up with a third set of stretch marks."

Gina sat up straight. "Gahhh!"

"I think you just lost your Mother of the Year award," I chuckled.

"Hey, I'm a great mom to the two I have. I just don't wanna think about trying to manage two pre-teens plus a baby."

Now I pictured Trent and myself lying in bed with a baby between us. "Stop it!" I thought. "You know you're not pregnant—You've already had a period since he was here." I turned to Gina and asked, "So, are we done here?"

"Yeah, I can take that other picture myself."

"Great," I told her. "Meet me back in the guest room. That's where the computer is."

She put her clothes back on and came into the room. She pulled up a chair as I dragged the pictures of her into a folder labeled "Gina." I hit the "record" icon and burned her pictures onto a CD. Gina picked up one of my markers. When the disk was finished, I handed it to her and she wrote "Anniversary" across it. "Jeff's definitely getting lucky tonight," she told me.

"Maybe I'll call Trent tonight and he'll get lucky too," I told her. "Course, I won't tell him why I'm in this mood. That would spoil his birthday surprise."

I saw Gina to her car, trying not to rush her out. As soon as she pulled out of the driveway, I went to the bathroom to get a towel. I put it on the seat in front of the computer, stripped naked and sat down. I made a quick slide show of the evening's events, letting the order default to the time stamps. By the time I finished looking at our pictures, my nipples were getting sore and I had three very sticky fingers. That trip to New York couldn't get here fast enough. The next day I started my period, so I knew I had timed the trip right.

***

Wednesday's weather report for New York was sunny and 75° in the day, down to 68° at night, and not much different for the next few days. While I was choosing the clothes to wear during my stay, I set aside a CIT T-shirt and a bright red skirt to wear on the flight. I also made sure I had plenty of protection, since I planned on a lot of lovemaking. I was a little nervous going through security. As far as I knew, I didn't have anything that was contraband, but I hadn't caught up on the latest security measures. More to the point, I was afraid they'd find some reason to open up the mini-album of the pictures that Gina took for me. Fortunately, everything went smoothly.

Trent was at the front of the line to meet the arriving passengers, holding a sign that said "CAMI." I ran toward him and hugged him tightly. He did the same to me, and he leaned down so we could kiss. I could feel his hand on my bottom through the skirt. "Oh, Trent, I'm so happy to see you," I said breathlessly. Then I picked up his sign. "But did you really think I wouldn't recognize you?"

"I wasn't taking any chances," he said. "I realized I hadn't sent you any pictures of myself in all this time."

"You underestimate yourself," I told him. I put my arm around his neck and pulled his face down so I could kiss him again. I felt myself trying to put my tongue in, and I pulled back so I could control myself. "Let's get my bags," I said. We went to the screen with the departures and arrivals, and it said our luggage would be at Carousel D. Trent looked to the left. I looked right and saw the sign. "It's that way," I told him. Thankfully my suitcases have wheels. I put Trent's sign in the side compartment of one and pulled it with my right hand. Trent pulled the other with his left hand. I thought my heart would burst because we walked hand in hand from the carousel to the garage. He opened the trunk of his car and loaded my two suitcases and carry-on bag. Just like when we went to his cousin's wedding, he held the door open for me to get in before he did. When he his ticket to the parking attendant, I noticed that it was issued at 8:45. He'd been parked there for over an hour before my plane even landed, so I knew he'd been as eager to see me as I was to see him.

Once we were on the road, I told him, "I'm a little excitable because I didn't get much sleep last night. I was so excited about coming out to see you."

"With you arriving at almost ten at night, it didn't make sense for me to take off work today, so I was able to pretend last night was no different than any other. I'm off from now till Sunday, though."

There was an awkward silence for a few minutes before he got onto the freeway. I was giddy from knowing that he felt the same way about me that I felt about him, but I didn't want to say anything to reveal it. I wondered whether he wasn't saying anything for the same reason. Finally, I thought of something I could say. "When we found each other at the concourse, I had to make a conscious effort not to do anything that would embarrass us in public. Deep down, I wanted to leap into your arms and wrap my legs around your waist."

"I had to do the same thing," Trent said. "If you'd waited another second to pull away, you would have felt me getting an erection."

I laughed. "And with this skirt on, I would have felt it so closely, there's no telling how I would have reacted. We might've gotten arrested!" Trent was watching the road, but I could see the excitement on his face. "What are you picturing?" I asked.

"You sliding up and down on me in front of the concourse, so close you can feel my dick rubbing against your pussy. What are you imagining?"

"You wouldn't let me ride you for long. You'd lay me down on one of the seats by the luggage carousel and take me right there." Trent hit the gas when I said that, sending me back in my seat like an astronaut in training. At first I was even happier that he was so eager, but then I became concerned. "Trent, I plan on lots and lots of lovemaking this weekend, but I hope you don't think that's why I'm here. I'm here because I love you and I want to be with you."

"I know what you mean, Cami," he said. "Just remember, I'm a typical guy."

"Yeah, right," I thought.

Trent continued, "All guys love sex. I bought the condoms like you asked because I was hoping we'd have sex and I don't want you to leave here with a souvenir you weren't counting on. But I wanted you here for the same reason you want to be here." After a short pause, he asked, "So, what would you like to see while you're here?"

"This is gonna sound silly," I said.

"Go ahead. Whatever you want," Trent told me.

"A couple weeks ago one of my friends and I watched Love Affair, so I want to see the Empire State Building."

"That's not silly at all. Of course, it's not a whole day's worth of sightseeing."

"Well, we can look at my tour book and see which of the things I want to see are close by."

"Good thinking," Trent said. We went silent again, and I put my left hand on the seat next to his leg. He must have remembered the first night back in Iowa, because he moved his right hand down enough for our pinkies to touch. If he was feeling what I was feeling when we touched, I hoped he could still keep his mind on the road. He did, and ten minutes later we were at the front door of his apartment building, bags in tow. He pointed down the street we were on. "See that corner? That's your first sight," he told me. "A few years ago, they did a location shot for one of the Law & Order shows there."

"Neat," I said, while he unlocked the front door. We walked in and took the elevator to his apartment on the fifth floor. Once Trent opened the door, we put my bags down and held each other close. "Get ready," I told him.