Centerpiece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes were wide, my hands falling to my sides, covered in semen from the last two guys who had come on me. I looked around the circle and then, when one of the men shifted, I saw Jess standing in the doorway of the kitchen. His eyes met mine and he grinned, winking at me.

The first spurt of semen landed across my breasts, the hot fluid running down the soft mounds to pool in the valley of my cleavage. The second landed on my thighs, which were still spread, the creamy white stuff trailing over my barely covered mound. I closed my eyes as the next shot landed across my face. Then they were coming, all of them, shooting their cream onto my naked body.

I was covered with jism. It was hot and gooey, a little slimy against my body. It mixed with the juice from the fruit and the syrup and the melted chocolate, pooling in my navel, dripping off my thighs, matting in my hair. I felt the last shot land across my mouth to the accompaniment of some hoarse male laughter and then felt them move away from the tray.

I couldn't open my eyes. I could only lay there in the quickly cooling pool of semen, listening as the men talked, hearing lighters click and smelling the scent of cigar smoke. I couldn't stand up, I couldn't move off the tray because the come had made the tray ultra slippery. I was about to open my mouth, to ask for help, when he spoke above my head.

"It's okay, Stephanie. You did great."

"Jess?" I asked. "Can you get me out of here and off this tray?"

"Yes ma'am, right away."

I felt the cart begin to move and heard the swinging doors into the kitchen.

"Amazing," Chef Pierre said. "Simply amazing." He clapped his hands enthusiastically.

"Can you sit up?"

I managed, feeling the gooey stuff dripping off of me. Something was placed in my hands, a wet cloth, and I used it to wipe away the worst of it out of my eyes and off my face. "I can't go home like this."

"No one expects you to, Stephanie," Jess said. He held a small wire basket and I could see my clothes inside. He held out his hand to me and I took it, wanting to apologize for the mess I made of it. "I'm going to take you to where you can get a shower."

"Thank you," I said, standing still for a moment and letting my knees lose their shakiness. I'd been more affected by what had happened out there than I thought. My body tingled, my pussy felt empty and achy and my nipples throbbed.

I followed Jess down a tiled hallway, hearing the sound of someone mopping behind me as they cleaned up the mess falling off of me. A doorway appeared on the left side of the hall and Jess opened it, clicking on the light switch.

The bathroom was gorgeous, surprising me. I hadn't thought to find something spacious and opulent and so well fitted for a woman in a man's fraternity. The colors were soft, opal and pink with touches of yellow and pale green, the tiles were ceramic, on the floor as well as surrounding the tub and the huge shower. A long counter ran the length of the room with three marble bowls, the opal colored marble shot through with the same colors as the room.

I was afraid to step inside, but Jess waved me in. "You'll find everything you need in here, Stephanie."

No I wouldn't. I knew what I needed and it was marble and ceramic tiles. I needed a man.

"Would you stay?"

"You want me to stay?" he asked, his brows knitting together.

"Oh," I said, as a thought popped into my head. "You have a girlfriend."

"No," he said slowly, smiling. "No girlfriend. Are you sure your boyfriend won't mind if you entertain a strange man?"

"No boyfriend," I said simply.

Jess's smile turned into a wide grin and he pushed me further into the bathroom, closing the door behind himself. He went to the shower, turning on the four heads and checking the temperature of the water. Then he ushered me in with a courtly bow that made me giggle.

I walked into the spray, sighing in relief as the mix on my body rinsed off. Pushing my head back, I picked out a couple of daisies that had stuck in my hair as a result of the matted semen. Then I let the water run through it, enjoying the heat.

"Here," Jess said, startling me. I hadn't heard him come into the shower, too intent upon rinsing away the gunk. He lifted the heavy mass of my hair and ran his fingers through it, getting what he could out before lifting a bottle from a small inlaid shelf. Pouring peach scented liquid into his hands, he started to wash my hair.

I've had men wash my hair before but for some reason, every sensuous stroke of his fingers, every gentle massage had me moaning with pleasure. I tipped my head back, allowing him every freedom he wanted to take, my hands coming back to rest upon his thighs, sliding up and finding the hard proof of his desire.

His gasp was like manna from the heavens and I stroked his steely shaft with trembling fingers. Even my knees were shaking from the force of the sensations I was feeling. The past two hours had been like an aphrodisiac, turning me into a mass of need. How could I have known that being the center of attention in a room full of twenty lusty men would be such a turn on?

Jess rinsed my hair, carefully getting out every last bit of soap, then he reached for another bottle and poured golden liquid into his hands. Rubbing them together he began to wash the rest of me, starting with my shoulders.

His thumbs dug into my muscles, stiffened from lying in one position for so long. I moaned again, my head falling forward. "God, I'll give you a week to stop that," I almost whimpered.

"I think we'll run out of hot water before then," Jess said, slowly thrusting his cock against my hand. I heard the catch in his voice when I squeezed delicately feeling him throbbing and as anxious as I was for what was coming, and I do mean coming.

"You're beautiful," he whispered in my ear, sending another shiver through my system until I thought I'd short circuit and then melt into a puddle to be swept down the drain. "I can understand why those men couldn't leave you alone tonight. I wanted to join them, but this," he sighed, his warm breath caressing my ear, "is so much better."

I turned under his hands, facing him. His hands went to my breasts, round and firm, sitting high on my chest. My nipples were rosy and taut, begging for his fingers. He didn't disappoint me, twisting the hard tips until I let out a wild cry. "I need you," I whimpered, lifting my leg to wrap around him. "Now!"

Jess laughed, whether at the demand in my voice or my attempts to climb his well muscled form, I didn't know. All I did know was that he lifted me, his palms cupping the curves of my ass and then spun, slamming me gently against the wall.

I gasped at the feel of the cold tiles against my back, but they were soon forgotten when he lined his cock up to my yearning pussy and slowly began to push inside.

My moan mixed with his groan as I stretched to fit his cock, feeling him fill me slowly, lowering me down until I could take no more. "Oh God," I whimpered, my face buried in his throat. "That's so good."

"Yeah," he growled, nipping at my shoulder and then my ear before using his palms to raise and lower me over him. He fucked me with vigor, finally pressing me against the wall, using his body to hold me up, his hips undulating in a wonderful rhythm, rubbing against my clit with each new thrust.

I dug my nails into his shoulders, mindless now that he held me there, pinioned against the wall, helpless to his attack. He tortured me, taking me so close, until I was whimpering and begging and then stopping, making me wait no matter how I begged and bitched.

"You're killing me," I cried, my teeth nipping at his throat. "Fuck me, damn you!"

Jess's laugh was like tickling fingers down my spine, making me shiver. I was so close to coming, so close to a huge orgasm. I kicked my feet, my heels beating into his back even as I tried to force him to move over me.

"You want to come?" he asked, lifting his head to look down at me.

"No, what gave you that idea? Yes. Goddamn it."

I wasn't prepared for what happened next. Even now, I can't believe the punishment, the torturous plunging and banging into me, the abuse he put me through. His cock slammed into me, smashing into my clit with each thrust. I could hear his breathing above the sound of rushing water in my head, hear the filthy words he said to me, that only made me wilder.

It was a torturous climb, my heart beat so hard I thought it would beat through my chest, my lungs felt as if they'd never be filled again, my thighs ached and twitched, my pussy burned so wonderfully. I was going to come, I could feel the coil of tension in my belly growing and twining and twisting.

Then I was there. Sharp talons of ecstasy exploded in me, shooting out in waves of heat that prickled over my skin like a thousand tiny pins. My pussy clenched on his cock, the muscles fluttering and grasping around that wonderful piece of flesh. My eyes rolled into the back of my head and I know I screamed, though it was muffled by his shoulder.

He gave three more abusing thrusts and then roared his own satisfaction, pouring his hot seed into my sex, sending me soaring into one more climax until I was nothing more than limp in his arms.

Jess held me, even when my legs fell from his waist, he did nothing more than hold me against him, his hands smoothing over my arms and sides as we both tried to recover.

Finally, he lifted his head, his eyes bright, his cheeks flush. "How did you get here?"

It wasn't what I'd expected to be the first question out of his mouth. "Denny, my brother, brought me."

"Finish your shower," he whispered, dipping his head to find my lips in a slow, soft kiss that spoke more of affection than of sex. "I'll go find him."

Disappointment must have been plain in my eyes because he smiled. "I thought you'd want him to know you were riding home with me."

I know my smile must have been radiant. "Yeah," I said slowly. "That would probably be best."

That was five years ago. Jess and I got married, but that's another story.

12