Ceremony of Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Up on stage Zash drew his softening prick from the slender blonde's pussy, watching as her ruined sex dripped with his excess seed. Liliana looked back at the pool of cum that had oozed between her legs, shivering as the last tremor from her orgasm subsided. Then she was screaming as the huge demon took her by the neck and lay down, drawing her hips to straddle his muscled form. Zash came from behind, forcing her to fully straddle the demon's hips and positioning her pussy right above his engorged penis.

Liliana looked down at that awful, red-scaled cock and tried to squirm away even though the mindless sense of lust was fast resurging in her mind. The demon seemed to sense the antidote to her reluctance, using some of its power to bolster its intoxicating, sex-crazed aura. With a sigh, at last, Liliana took her graceful fingers, grasping the base of Raeikos' cock and positioning it within her delicate lips.

"That's it, bitch. Get ready for the final fuck of your life," Zash said. He gripped her by the shoulders and shoved her down hard, impaling the girl's snatch on the demon's cock.

"UUuuhhh. UHH!!" Liliana moaned, her pussy bouncing up and down on the demonic prick. She looked down into those unsettling golden eyes.

"Fuck harder, cunt. Har-der," Raeikos grunted. He gripped her by the waist now, pulling her down with hard smacks onto his lap so that each time his cock sailed up through her cunt lips there was a loud smacking sound, her teeth almost rattling as her breasts shook with the force of impact. Liliana distantly knew that she needed to escape, that this cruel demon was about to do the same thing to her that he had just done to poor Arianna. But she couldn't resist his spell.

Instead she found herself cooing with mounting ecstasy.

"OOoohhh...I love riding this cock. I was born to ride it. Yes, slam it up into my tight, horny little snatch, you nasty fucking monster. Fuck my pussy...it's yours. I am yours. My ass, tits, mouth, and fucking pussy are YOURS to fuck," she panted, plunging herself down again, her hands desperately reaching out to either side as if to keep her upright.

She needn't have worried, though. The demon's huge hands were gripping her tightly by the waist still, bouncing her up and down. The gathering wetness in the girl's slick love hole soon created a loud, squelchy-wet symphony that the audience could appreciate as the demon's hands slid up to her breasts, tenderly pinching the nipples to deepen the blonde's groans. The demon's precum also helped lubricate the girl's pussy, making her slide up and down with effortless zeal.

Zash knelt behind her, his fingers rubbing at the blonde's young clit, furiously flicking across her joy nub as she crooned, her back arching.

"Mmmm...you like this pleasure, bitch? I'm giving you a farewell present. Better appreciate it. Soon you'll be HIS." Liliana moaned, knowing full well what Zash meant. The attractive young porn star wiggled her butt, spreading pleasure along the length of the demon's cock as her pussy walls hugged him so tight.

Raeikos grunted where he lay, straddled by the sex-crazed sacrificial human female, thrusting his pelvis upward with brutal thrusts to increase the depth of her impalements. Liliana's eyes widened as she felt the tip of his cock slam past her cervix, crashing so deeply inside her as Zash's fingers pressed into her clit, wringing an orgasm from her bombarded young body. She squealed as the orgasm surged through her wet pussy, spreading outward.

"Ooohhh yes, fuck yes. My pussy's on fire, oh god!!" she cried out, unware of the irony in her cries as a demon impaled her pussy on his thick cock.

The demon sat up, and Raeikos slid his winding tongue across her breasts until they glistened with his saliva. Liliana looked down at his fervent tongue, then gasped as he sat up more, that same tongue slipping between her lips to plunder her mouth. She moaned as she felt his inhuman tongue dart around her mouth, flicking almost like a snake's. She moaned even more as another orgasm pummeled her, her juices flooding the demon's cock as she shuddered, her hands clenching even as her cunt muscles clenched uncontrollably.

"Here he comes, bitch. He's almost there," Zash said. He stood back now, admiring the sight of the slender girl being so brutally impaled on his demon-lord's girth.

Raeikos pumped harder, his huge hands gripping Liliana's shoulders as he broke off the kiss. The demon's talons pressed savagely into her skin, drawing two tiny streams of blood as he gripped her tight, shoved upward, slammed her down, encased his cock deep inside her feminine sheath, and exploded.

Liliana's insides warmed with the demon's cum, the scalding seed feeling delectable at first. A pleasant warmth spread through her insides. Liliana cooed, her hands fondling her own breasts. "Thank you, great one. Thank you for filling my pussy with your warm cum," she sighed breathlessly. But a few seconds later her breathless lust faltered. The spreading pool of warmth had intensified, becoming a hot inferno spreading every which way from her core. Too hot. She felt the cum enter her bloodstream, the demonic essence unbinding her soul's connection to her body and then stealing that connection, entrapping it.

The lithesome blonde let loose a high-pitched wail, her mouth opening with an even louder squeal than the last as her pussy gushed fiercely on the demon's cock in her final climax on earth. At the same time her soul was ripped from her body like a ship from its moorings.

The demon Raeikos watched as the light left the sexy blonde's eyes, the girl sitting limply on his lap now as her head lolled forward. Zash lifted her gently off of Raeikos' cock, and the demon watched as his excess purplish-white cum oozed out of the naked blonde's pussy. Her body too was now just an empty shell, and Zash laid her near the dangling Arianna. Two pussies used, their essences given to feed the demon's hunger.

**********

The crowd applauded, at least for the most part. There was a smattering of grunts and groans from those in the audience who had become ensnared in their own sexual rituals.

The Latina girl in the front row from earlier had fucked three more cocks, her pussy soaked with cum as she found a new cock to fuck, kissing its owner passionately, and the man threw her onto her back before settling between her legs and shoving her full of his hardened meat. Their bodies joined as the Latina and her partner groaned and grunted like two mindless sex-slaves, his cock pumping furiously inside her as she begged him to fuck her harder. "Fuck my brains out!" she hissed.

Some of the men and women in the audience were on pace to fuck to total exhaustion, so infected were they by the demon's lust-tinted aura. Raeikos knew that some would probably exert themselves close to death, and it didn't much concern him.

A light abruptly swept the entire chamber and washed across the stage. Blinding, pure white light permeated the enclosure like an irresistible cavalry charge, and a figure hovered in the air above the audience. He seemed to have materialized from nowhere.

"Enough!"

"Who interrupts my ritual?" Raeikos boomed back.

"I am Asarel, Guardian of All Those Who Defy the Shadow." The angel's words were crisp, ethereal, and light, but somehow they penetrated the heart of every human in the room. Even Zash froze, terrified as he squeezed his eyes shut and covered his face with his arm, unable to even glance at the angel's majesty.

Only Raeikos was able to withstand the angel's aura. All of his human followers cowered with eyes squeezed shut. The Latina who had been deliriously letting a man fuck her only moments earlier was now clinging to the man in fear, and he was shielding her with his body as if some mortal danger was about to kill them both. Throughout the chamber it was the same story, naked humans clinging to each other as fear overcame lust.

Raeikos' deep chuckle rumbled like metallic teeth chewing a handful of ceramic shards.

"You found me. Congratulations. If you are here to prevent the sacrifice, then you are too late, fool. I have already taken two souls, and I will slake my thirst with more. Many pretty human females await my blessing," he said with a dark chuckle. "And behold, HE sends just a lowly angel to defeat me? Truly? Well, then again, HE always was a fool too."

The angel's face tugged upward with a smile, and for a second Raeikos looked genuinely confused.

"I never said I was alone, did I?" said Asarel. As the angel's words sank in Raeikos screeched in dismay. The angel's arms snapped taut to either side as light bloomed in two whooshing bursts, sun-like shots which catapulted into the shadows along the outer edge of the giant chamber. The two bursts of light seemed to whirl and reshape along the opposite walls, forming two moving clouds of blinding-white energy bent on purposes of their own. They flowed along each side of the audience and rushed headlong at the demon's form.

Raeikos threw his arms wide, sending blasts of crimson heat flying from his palms. The crimson bursts seemed to dim the whiteness, dulling the brilliant color as a reddish-white haze settled over the chamber.

But not for long. Raeikos' arms trembled, buckling under the onslaught of the twin spirits, their power eating away at him as his talons began to crumble and flake off like chaff. He stared down in disbelief as his extremities began to unravel, chunks of flesh turning brittle and falling away to shatter on the stage's floor. He had time to look up and glare at the angel for one brief moment in a rictus of pain and rage as the twin spirits leaped into his body from either side.

Fissures and cracks immediately formed all across the demon's muscular pectorals and chest, exploding a moment later in a shower of brittle shards as the demon lord Raeikos died.

Slowly Asarel drifted down to the stage, stepping lightly onto its oak paneling.

"Still fresh. Good. It's not too late, then," he murmured. The angel's filament-thin wings rustled softly, the calming glow of those same wings now all that illuminated the chamber as the angel stretched out his hands.

From the demon lord's brittle remnants a fine, ivory-white dust jumped up into the air. The people in the audience watched in awe as the cloud of dust twirled, started to bisect. One cloud of the fine white particles flew into Arianna's dangling nakedness, vanishing as it pelted her skin. The other cloud rushed through Liliana's nose, disappearing in the same instant.

For a few seconds nothing happened. The audience just watched, many of them frozen in place almost against their will. Zash stood to the side, his face contorted in disbelief.

"Your demon-god could do nothing but destroy and pervert, insatiable lust his only weapon. Watch carefully and see what real power is," said Asarel.

With a gasp Liliana sat upright, her breasts heaving as she looked down at her naked but gratefully whole body. She looked up at the angel's kind eyes. Arianna's eyes snapped open too just then, though at the same time a fit of coughing overtook her. The angel made a motion with his fingers and Arianna's restraints dissolved into nothingness.

Arianna lurched to her hands and knees, coughing until the fit mercifully subsided.

"What? What happened?" Arianna looked up at the angel's form. The angel was naked, his skin a pristine pearl-white.

Liliana got to her feet and walked up to the angel, her face filled with child-like reverence.

"You... you saved us, didn't you?" She couldn't remember the details of her captivity or death. They were like ashes borne away by a cleansing wind.

Asarel placed a hand on each woman's shoulder. "You are whole again, and I have purged your memory of Raeikos' taint. You have nothing more to fear. You are safe now."

**********

The two porn stars exchanged a meaningful glance. Liliana didn't know how this supernatural being had gotten here, but she could tell that its intentions were good. She didn't feel threatened by him, strange as he appeared, like some kind of angel right out of a Hollywood film. But unlike those clichéd angels, this one was totally naked and mouth-wateringly sexy.

Liliana's hand strayed to Asarel's crotch, barely grazing the angel's cock. It sprang to life even at the momentary touch, and Arianna took notice too.

"Why don't you let us show you our gratitude for saving us?" Arianna purred. The big-breasted brunette knelt, licking up and down the angel's elongated cock as if it were delectable candy. At the same time Liliana knelt beside the other woman, her mouth gently sucking in one of the angel's balls, rolling it around in her warm mouth.

"This...ughhh...this is not necessary," Asarel grunted.

"Oh, but I think it is," Arianna said. How often would they get the chance to fuck an angel? Just the thought sent a thrill through her. This was, after all, a once-in-a-lifetime chance.

"How did you save us? I feel...strange," Liliana said, sitting back for a second. "I have this memory of battling something, sort of. It's weird."

Asarel sighed. "You won't understand, sweet girl, but the shards of your soul and Arianna's helped me destroy him. Overconfidence has ever been Raeikos' weakness."

The angel's thought process deteriorated rapidly as Arianna sucked him off, her mouth plunging down his girth as Liliana fondled herself.

"Ooh yeah, sweetie. Take him down balls-deep," the blonde purred. Arianna began pumping her face on Asarel's cock, her lips forming a tight O-shaped seal on that shaft as her ass wiggled with each bob of her head. Liliana helpfully scooted over behind Arianna, yanking her hips back so that her ass swung higher up. The attractive blonde pressed her face against the girl's sex and began tonguing her pussy.

"Mmmmm..." Arianna groaned, loving the feel of Liliana pleasuring her moistening cunt like a real pro. There were advantages to having a porn star for a sex partner. Arianna continued to slurp on the angel's cock, tasting a heavenly-flavored precum on her palate as she shoved her face all the way downward, her nose pressed against his crotch.

"OOohhh. Aaahhh. Please...this is not...required," Asarel groaned.

"Let us thank you. It's the least we can do," Liliana said. The young blonde kept tonguing Arianna's pussy, then thrust three fingers into her snatch as she rubbed the girl's hard-as-a-thumb-tack clitoris. The brunette moaned, her face stuffed full of the angel's cock as her orgasm blossomed, her cream streaming onto Liliana's lapping tongue. She hungrily swallowed up her friend's juices and then watched as the angel groaned, bucking upward into the brunette's mouth.

"Enough, please stop!" Asarel growled. "On your hands and knees. Now." The need in his voice was unmistakable. Liliana and Arianna shared a naughty grin. The big-breasted brunette situated herself in doggy-style position as the angel lined up his cock and thrust his hips forward, groaning loudly as he sheathed his heavenly cock in her wet, fully aroused pussy.

"Ooohhh you feel good, sweet girl. Mmmmm...your soul is kind, and your body is amazing," Asarel sighed, thrusting forward contentedly as his balls slapped against the back of Arianna's thighs. He started a rhythm, his penis plunging into her heat as she groaned and pinched her own nipples in the throes of her arousal. Soon he was nearing climax, his cock straining inside her, stretching her in welcoming ways as Arianna moaned and thrust her hips backward, helping him penetrate that much deeper.

"Yes, oh yeah baby, slam that cock into my wet pussy, it loves hugging that diamond hard rod, ooohh!!' Arianna gasped, groaning as she gushed on his cock. Liliana watched, mesmerized, as the angel thrust with all his might, screeching almost as his hands cupped the brunette's ample breasts, his cock spasming deep inside her snatch. At last he withdrew, and Liliana was even more fascinated by how the angel's cum looked.

It was a dazzling white, glittering as it oozed from Arianna's well-fucked cunt.

"My turn!" Liliana shouted. She quickly licked Arianna's juices off of the angel's penis, a much more enjoyable task than when she had done it for Raeikos earlier.

There was no fear of pain or sadistic intent, and it made this a different kind of lust. This was a controlled lust magnified by two beings consensually wanting to give one another pleasure, to be tender to each other. As soon as her sucks and slurps had firmed up the angel's cock again, Liliana pushed the angel backward, mounting his raging erection and positioning it between her cunt lips before slamming herself down quickly.

"Ooohhh, right up my pussy. Yes, oh god yes!" Liliana's pussy felt sore from all the earlier coupling, but the sensations were still far more pleasurable than not. The slender blonde began to gyrate, wiggling her ass as she pumped her pussy up and down his now-slimy shaft. "Oohhh...so fucking deep," she moaned.

Asarel grunted, mesmerized by her beautiful bouncing breasts as the blonde rode his cock so happily. Arianna knelt behind her friend, pinching her nipples with arousing playfulness as she heard Liliana's moans mounting toward a crescendo. The girl was flexible, as Asarel soon found out, when one of her hands reached back to fondle his testicles as she bounced on his lap.

Arianna sucked the blonde's pert nipples and stroked her sides. "Yeah, baby. Fuck that heavenly cock like a little slut. You know you're such a fucking slut, so slam that pussy down on it. Really fuck him, you little whore!" Her dirty words of encouragement helped put Liliana over the edge. The slender girl cried out as the orgasm tore through her, her own sweet nectar now spurting onto Asarel's lap.

The angel groaned, feeling her clench around his cock and forcing him toward his own heavenly release. He gently grasped her shoulders, pulling Liliana down to him for a tender kiss. His soft tongue intertwined with hers with feathery grace, intimately aware and enjoying his partner's pleasure. The angel's hand gently caressed the nape of Liliana's neck as he gushed inside her, his sparkling cum filling up her tight pussy.

"Oh god. Yes, you came. Mmm..." Liliana purred, stilling on his cock and just enjoying the feel of his slab nestled deeply inside her sex.

Eventually, when their breathing had become not so ragged, Arianna helped Liliana up, cum seeping from her well-fucked cunt. The insides of her thighs glittered with the angelic seed.

"I...must go," Asarel said hastily, rising up as his wings stiffening in preparation for flight. He froze then, his expression softening. "Come, I will take you both home."

Asarel's wings went wide as he held out his hands. Both mortal women stepped up, cleaving to his side as the wings enclosed both of them in a comforting embrace. The feathers tickled Liliana's ears and Arianna found the proximity of Asarel's body heat way too distracting. Meanwhile Asarel found the two pairs of exquisite breasts pressed against his chest more distracting yet.

"Where are you taking us?" Arianna and Liliana whispered almost in unison.

"Just as I promised. Home. Please trust me." And with that, Asarel and the two redeemed girls vanished without a trace.

THE END

**********

I hope you enjoyed the story.

Disclaimer: all characters in the story are 18 or older, and all events are entirely fictitious. Remember, this is a fantasy. Always follow your dreams, the darker and kinkier the better!

12