CFNM Dinner Ch. 01

Story Info
A social media app leads to a night of CFNM.
1k words
4.12
42.5k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 11/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed pretty harmless at first using the dating app on a well-known social media site. You scrolled through photos of women and rated them by clicking on certain words like 'Gorgeous' etc or typing your own comment. You could also pm the person if you so wished.

I'd uploaded a couple of normal photos of myself, head and shoulder type of thing and started browsing and rating the pretty women as you do.

I had a few ratings on my profile pic, things like 'Nice' or 'Smart' nothing exciting till one woman sent me a pm. It said 'Hi sexy, got any better pics'?

Better pics? I was quite pleased with the ones I'd posted so messaged her back 'Hi, what do you mean by better pics'? To which she replied 'You know, full body and less clothes' and a winking emoticon.

That got me thinking so I clicked on her profile, expecting to see an album full of naughty revealing photos of her but there were only two. One of her head and shoulders and another of her with a glass of wine in her hand.

She was probably in her very early 60's with amazing cool blue eyes, still a good looking woman but probably a stunner when she was younger.

I was around 30 at the time, worked out three times a week and ran at the weekends so was pretty fit. I'd got a new phone a couple of weeks previous and noticed it had a fairly decent camera with a self-timer function. Being a bit vain, I'd taken a couple of pics after a gym session one night wearing shorts and a vest top.

I cycled through the phone and found the folder with those photo's in and downloaded them to my computer.

I have to admit I did look pretty good in them.

I chose one of me standing side on flexing my bicep and sent it to her with the message 'How's this'?

Within a minute or so I got a message back saying 'Very nice but a bit over dressed for my liking' and a horny devil emoticon.

Well that wouldn't do would it! I set my phone's camera to self-timer and took a pic of myself without my shirt. Then I took one with my hands unbuttoning my jeans. Then my jeans open showing my boxers. The next one with my jeans at my knees. Then the jeans off. I was really getting into this now and feeling very naughty, so took one of me teasing my boxers down a bit. I turned my back and pulled my boxers down showing off my tight bum for the next pic. God was I horny! Off they came and I stood there with my hands in front of my growing erection while the camera took another shot. I threw all caution to the wind and stood totally naked posing with a raging hard on for another couple of shots.

I slipped my boxers on, sat down and downloaded the pics to my computer.

'Not bad' I said out loud to myself as I browsed through the photos.

I decided to send the one with me teasingly opening my jean buttons with a winking emoticon and see what happened.

Back came a message 'mmm, I do hope you didn't stop there?' And a couple of kisses.

I was so caught up in the excitement of showing off so sent the one of me in just my boxers and hoped for the best.

I opened the next message trembling with one hand stroking my cock and read it 'Oh yes! Sitting here in just my nightdress gently stroking by pussy patiently waiting for the big reveal' followed by five big kisses.

Now being a horny guy with the biggest hard on ever, thinking this woman was masturbating over photos of me was a big turn on and I sent her another two pics.

The one of me showing my nice tight bum and one of me with my hands covering my erection.

The next message went like this 'Wow! I'm so close to cumming looking at your hot tight body. I'm rubbing my big hard clit and fingering my hot wet pussy waiting for you to drop your hands' and more big kisses.

I'm close to cumming myself by now so not thinking with the right head!

Click, click, click with the mouse and three very naked and very hard pics are lined up ready to send. One last click and oooohhhhh, oooohhhhh I'm cumming all over myself. Jesus, where did it all come from?

Now the guilt starts to set in. Did I go too far? Should I just have flirted and that's all? Too late for that anyway. No new messages. Damn! What an idiot, maybe she was just playing? Oh well, I get up and go for a shower and get dressed.

I do a few chores around the house then decide to go back on the computer for a while. There's a message. I hesitate before opening it. 'Bloody hell! Those pics sent me over the edge. Didn't think I'd ever stop cumming. I'm a squirter so everything is soaked lol, took forever to clean up. You looked as though you enjoyed yourself in those pics, ever stripped for more than one lady'? Lots of kisses.

I messaged back saying I hadn't but found the whole getting naked thing very exciting and what did she have in mind?

It turns out that she gets together for a meal once a month at her place with four of her friends and would I fancy coming round to be a sexy waiter for them sometime.

They're all around the same age and she thought it would liven up the dinner.

I asked what I'd be expected to wear and she said as little as possible, whatever I'd feel comfortable with but an apron at least.

The sound of it got my cock's attention very fast and I found myself making arrangements to serve at her next dinner party in a week's time.

To be continued...