CFNM is Great

Story Info
True experience with female friend.
5.9k words
4.05
131.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jimbow
Jimbow
46 Followers

This is a true story which my friend and I both wrote. I would write a section email it to her and she would send it back to me, etc.

*

He:

I shared with my female friend that I wrote stories at Literotica about BBWs. She is a BBW and is an earthy, warmhearted, horny woman. She read them and sent me feedback. It was the first time she even knew that men would be sexually attracted to BBWs. Later she told me the story so moved her she cried. She also told me that she liked my picture in my profile. I had forgotten that I had a profile photo. It was of me sitting naked and holding my stiff cock in my hand in front of my computer.

One day when she had invited my wife and I over for dinner. I had brought a CD of our vacation in England. As she watched the photos she made a veiled reference to taking some photo op in the future. The message I understood even though my wife and her husband did not have the slightest inkling.

A few days later I confided to her I would love to be her subject for a photo shoot. She smiled and had wondered if I had gotten the "hint". We arranged to meet at my home one morning after everyone was at work.

I was excited. I love CFNM and this would be my first time doing it. There was something so deliciously stimulating about the thought of exposing myself to a woman who had never seen me naked while she remained clothed.

I greeted her at the door and asked her in. We embraced and I kissed her full on the mouth. She replied that she wasn't sure if that was part of the deal. I just laughed a little. I escorted her into the den where I had set up the digital camera on a tripod. I served her a glass of wine and asked her to sit.

I left the room, slipped off my sweat pants and shirt returning naked and erect.

Isabel giggled and thought I would do just that.

I adjusted the camera and set the timer for the first photo. Sitting next to her naked with my arm around her shoulders the camera clicked. It was a great picture. Isabel stared at the camera and I was looking at her. I oozed pre-cum and my heart pounded.

I had wanted to do this for years and my fantasy was now a reality. I took another photo but Isabel had closed her eyes. I thought about this and after setting the timer again I asked Isabel to touch my erection. I used coarse language and told her it was her dick to use anyway she wished. It was like magic. The words made her break into a big smile and she laid her hand against the hard meat of my lust. This picture was most probably my favorite of that session. It caught Isabel's inner slut attention that was dying to be released. The tension was broken and now the fun would commence.

She:

We'd been good friends for years, and over time we discovered a mutual passion (obsession, actually) for things erotic and sensual. He said he loved it "down and nasty", and I told him how much I loved looking at the beauty of the nude human form. It was good to know a "kindred spirit" ; ever since turning forty, I'd experienced this incredible unabated horniness that I worried was pathological. But since taking the plunge with my friend here, I've learned to love that "inner slut" for bringing so much joy and fun back into my life.

So we agreed to meet at his house for a "photo shoot" one morning. I naively wondered if we would just be taking pictures, or if my dream of having some hot fun with this delectable man was finally going to come true. I had dressed in a simple, easy-to-remove short skirt and button-up blouse, black lacy bra and panties, black heels, and these wicked black Victoria's Secret stockings that were so silky and soft it was arousing just to slide them up my legs. Remembering the long silence that followed when I revealed to him that I had seen his naked picture on the Internet, I suspected that he would present himself naked to me again.

And he did. When I arrived he handed me a glass of red wine, which I downed quickly to calm my nerves. I hadn't realized he'd stepped out of the room. I sat down on the sofa, and James appeared in the doorway, naked. My jaw dropped. "I knew it!" I said as I stared at his beautiful lean masculine frame. He walked over to his camera on a tripod and said, "Hold that pose a second," turned on the timer, and came and joined me on the sofa, throwing an arm over my shoulders. "Flash" went the camera. He got up, set the timer again, and this time went over and perched near the headrest of the sofa and spread his legs wide apart so that his cock and balls were right up in my face. "Well!" I thought, "There's an ice breaker!"

"Flash".

He went over and set the timer, then walked back to the sofa, sticking his erect penis back in my face.

"My cock is yours, baby. Go ahead, touch it, play with it, it's yours to do whatever you want."

I reached up and laid my hand on his dick, loving the way the velvety soft skin covered his hardness. I slid my hand up to the tip so my fingers could collect the slippery precum, then wrapped my hand around and began stroking up and down. It was such a wanton, arousing feeling to have him in my hand like that. I could feel my pussy getting wetter and hotter as I slid my other hand down to my slit and began to stroke that, too.

Jimbow stood and walked over to pluck the camera from the tripod and returning, said, "I'd love for you to suck my cock." Without hesitation I took him in my mouth, alternating between sliding my tongue up and down from base to tip to taking him as deeply in my mouth as I could. He captured all of this with his camera, taking shot after shot while I did my best to devour him, savoring the clean smell and taste of his manhood. He growled, "Oh, yeah, you're a great cocksucker.", then, "Open your eyes and look up at me," which I did, and he snapped my picture looking up at him with a wicked gleam in my eye and his dick stuffed in my mouth.

More wine, and as he set the camera back on its tripod I removed my bra, dipped my fingers in my glass and circled my nipples with the red nectar. He bent to sample each of them as the camera flashed. We stood, and he unzipped my skirt. I stepped out of it, then playfully flung it at him, for now I was only clad in my black stockings. As we kissed, he reached over and began to explore the depths of my femaleness with his fingers, and commented favorably about my being "so wet." He seemed to really enjoy that bit of "feedback "that indicated my arousal. Jimbow would learn that being "wet " was part of my usual horny state, and when he really got me worked up from his ministrations, some part of his anatomy was in for a good dousing! But that's for another chapter...

I posed for him, and he posed for me, and we got some "artsy" shots that I wanted. I loved looking at his naked body stretched out on the rug, with his long silver-grey hair flowing down his back.

He: It was great to play with Isabel. I watched as she gently took my cock in her mouth and sucked me. It was a little frustrating having to stop the action to reset the timer, but I am glad I did. The photos were great I like to look at them and jerk off to them also. After Isabel had flung her skirt at me she spread out on the sofa. Her big tits sagged on each side of her chest. I love fat women and it was a real pleasure to see Isabel naked. The nipples were hard and large. I noticed they were stiffening as we played.

I took several shots of Isabel lying on her back as well as open pussy shots. I believe that I played a little while we her fur pot before straddling her chest and presenting my cock to her mouth. Isabel can suck a dick well. She closed her eyes and immersed herself in the task. I wasn't sure if she wasn't just a little self conscious at being here naked with me and doing such a forbidden act. I asked, no ordered her to open her eyes and stare at me while she sucked my erection. I talked dirty and snapped a few photos. Those are wonderful as you can see Isabel warm up and loosen her self restraint.

Both of us were in dire need of this kind of liberation. As we proceeded my mind raced. I thought about what I really wanted. I wanted to be her sex-slut. I wanted Isabel to order and dominate me. I desired for her to fuck me in my ass. Would I be able to do this with her?

I liked sucking her tits. They are soft and big. I especially enjoyed the large meaty nipples. I love to chew on them. After I suckled her breast I needed to play with her now wet cunt. Did I lick her pussy before sticking my dick into it? I cannot remember.

I could not help myself. I entered her dripping wet cunt with my raging stiff cock. Isabel's vagina is large and so velvety soft, I felt as if my dick and balls were being sucked into her. It was the most marvelous feeling of being engulfed by a woman's vagina. I fucked her and talked sexual filth into her ear. I was overwhelmed and felt cum boiling in my balls. Pulling out I shot my cummy load on her belly and under her breast. I don't remember all it was a blur. I think I licked my cum and shared it with Isabel. If I didn't I surely needed to.

I pour some more wine and we each drank a glass. Again I was so excited I don't recall much. We did some artsy photos in another room. And I think we went to my computer I looked at my porn collection.

She:

Well, yeah, we'd had a lot of wine by then. He and I have been known to put some away.

I tend to be oriented to sounds, and it was cool the way he talked as we played, because I can remember just about everything he said.

And I was thrilled when he said, "I want to see how you taste." By then I was lying on my back on his big comfy sofa, legs wide open for his access. He positioned himself between them and dove in to my pussy, licking and slurping and stroking with his fingers. Oh, my God, there's nothing in this world better than an enthusiastic cunnilinguist. I was savoring the sensations with my eyes closed when he suddenly stuffed his fingers in my mouth so I could taste my own juices. He smeared my pussy juice all around on my face, and I had to giggle at the playfulness of the moment. We sucked each other and played, and the camera was forgotten. And then he positioned himself over me, and I was thinking, "oh, yeah, yeah, c'mon, DO it!" It seemed like time stood still as he paused for a moment, and the room was silent. I held my breath, and then like a rapier Jimbow plunged his whole stiff cock into my waiting hot wet hole and began rapid-fire thrusting. I wanted to move with him and match him thrust for thrust but I couldn't keep up, so I just lifted my legs in the air and let him go at it. He murmured in my ear, "Oh, you hot fat slut, I love to fuck a fat girl. Oh, Isabel!" I could feel that intense orgasmic wave starting up in my clit and vagina, and suddenly he pulled out, laid himself on my belly and began spurting hot cream onto my belly and chest. He cried out and practically convulsed as he came, and I said, "Are you all right?" It was an amazing, very cool thing to witness. I rubbed the cum all over my belly, then brought some of the jizz up to my lips to taste, and Jimbow tasted some, too. He said, "Come on. I'll get you a washcloth. You've got cum all over your belly."

We transferred the pictures to his computer, and watched them. It was kind of overwhelming to see myself like that for the first time. Then he introduced me to this massive collection of erotic/porn pics he'd collected from the Internet. He revealed to me that he was bisexual. It was like Jimbow's way of sharing a private side of himself with me.

Jimbow accompanied me to an SCA gathering a few weeks later. On the way home he pulled his pants down as he sat in the passenger seat and I fondled his hot hard dick as we drove around my neighborhood and right by my house. It was very hard to concentrate on driving, not to mention where I was going as his cock oozed slippery precum and I stroked it. We finally found a dead-end street, parked my van, and I took him in my mouth and sucked him while he watched for approaching traffic. God that was fun. One of the naughtiest things I had ever done.

He:

It was liberating to share with Isabel my bi-sexual side. I do like to suck hard dicks and have mine sucked too. I shared that I would love to have Isabel watch me suck off another man. I find the idea stimulating. I shared with her some of my past adventures in hedonism.

I couldn't stop thinking about the day of uninhibited sex with Isabel. I jerked off every day to the pictures we made. It made me hyper sensitive to my body's reaction to our slutty ways. I kept wanting to do it all again.

Isabel invited me to the SCA meeting. On the way there it was sort of low key, though I am sure that Isabel was thinking of sex too. On the way back to Richmond we started talking slutty. I took her hand and she felt my hardness through my jeans. I unzipped my pants and out sprung my hard dick. I wiggled my pants down to fully expose my erection. Isabel didn't need any coaxing to start rubbing my cock. She milked some of the pre-cum and played with the head of my dick. She drove to a dead end area and then began to suck my cock. It was cool. I was basically naked having stripped off my shirt and having my jeans around my ankles. I love to totally surrender my naked body to Isabel's wantonness. It really releases my inner slut to be so available to someone's eager mouth and hands.

This had to come to an end and we promised to get together soon. This time it would be CFNM with a theme and Isabel would be co-author.

She:

The next meeting about a month later was even hotter. We planned ahead of time that I would pretend to be a lady from church that stopped by for a visit, and would be greeted at the door by a towel-clad Jimbow "caught in the act' of perusing his BBW porn magazines. The towel he had hastily donned for a cover-up would slip (or by pulled off!) and his nakedness would be revealed to the "Church Lady." I thought a lot about Jimbow's request that I be as "slutty as possible" and to "take charge". When I approached his doorstep, he stood behind his door and slowly swung it open for me to enter. I felt like a movie star making an entrance as he said, "You look great" and snapped our picture, me standing in the doorway and Jimbow receiving his visitor with a towel barely wrapped around his hips. I accepted a glass of wine, and James took pictures of the two of us sitting on the sofa as the "Church Lady" discovered Jimbow's BBW porn and then became very aroused as she got a full view of this man who was telling her how sensuous and sexy large women were!

The towel disappeared, and as we stood in his living room I slowly walked around James, then took his hand and turned him around so I could feast my eyes and my senses on every inch of his body. I reached around from behind him and placed my hands on his chest. I kissed him on his back, between his shoulder blades, then I began to slowly work my way down his back, kissing and licking and gently biting all the way down to his hips, as my hands slid down his stomach to his dick. I lingered at his hips and buttocks, gently biting on both sides as my hands played with his now slippery erection, then moved on down his legs, kissing and licking the backs of his thighs, knees, and ankles. Then I reached up between his legs and put one hand on his cock and another hand underneath his balls and held them there for another picture. Jimbow growled, "Oh, I just love when you're in control!" And I loved it too, so hot I could hardly breathe! He turned and bent forward to put his hands on the armchair, and I continued my ravishing of his back, legs, and backside. As I did this he indicated to me that he would like to be "fucked in the ass", and we did a little bump and grind with our pelvises, Then we traded places.

I have a theory that bisexuality comes from past-life memories of having been both sexes over lifetimes, and I shared this with him as we played. We decided we'd been together like this back in the Middle Ages, and I teasingly said, "Yeah, you were my girl!"

At some point my knees started getting wobbly, so as I lay down on the carpeted floor Jimbow came down on top of me in a "69" position. He expertly reached under me and lifted my hips up high, and began his exquisite oral pleasuring. I tried to take him in my mouth as best as I could reach, but this time the treat was mine, and soon all I could do was whimper. Jimbow took his time and licked and sucked until I felt waves of intense pleasure radiating outward from my clit.

I had never had an oral orgasm before in my life. Jimbow said, "You're just like drinking a big glass of wine." Somehow we started talking about how we both loved to dance, and I asked him to dance for me as I sat on the floor. He did a beautiful, fluid, swaying back and forth dance, then we wrapped our arms around and held one another in a long, sweet hug. It was a powerful moment for me, sitting on the floor, by then both of us naked except for my stockings, holding one another as if all the times we'd known each other in the past had all come forward to this moment in time, and there we were, timeless.

Later, we took pictures of my stocking feet playing footsies with Jimbow's cock. He seemed to enjoy that as something new and fun and I said, "Hell, I'm just making this up as I go along,"

He replied, "That's what we're supposed to do!" It was so great having time to just play and explore freely with someone without fear of offending their inhibitions. I had this sudden urge, however, to just straddle him right there on the floor and just fuck him like a mad woman. We'd been playing all morning, though, and so decided to take a break. We sat at his computer again and looked at the pictures we had taken. Pictures of me holding my boobs ("The Girls"); pictures of me stretched out on the floor in front of Jimbow with my hand parting my pussy lips for the camera. And some very lovely erotic pictures of us at play. I've shared some of them, and even posted one as my Yahoo ID, with a very positive response. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think that would happen.

While we were looking at the pictures on the computer I began to kiss his forehead between his eyebrows (my special "third eye") kiss, and his cheek and around to the back of his neck, then I started to lick him from his shoulder blades up his spine. He said, "Let's go back to the living room". We didn't make it to the living room. As we passed through the dining room I looked at his big table and asked, "Ever had sex on this table? It looks nice and sturdy." To my surprise he replied that he hadn't. I gently bent him over it and again began to lick and rub his back and feel up his ass and cock. I would have loved to have a strap-on cock at that point, and I'm sure he would have, too. He said, "Why don't you lick my ass? I cleaned it for you." So I gently spread his exquisite slim ass cheeks and ran my tongue from his sacrum down to just shy of his asshole and back up again, suddenly feeling uncertain about going down any further. I was again ragingly horny, and had him sit in a dining room chair so I could straddle him and the chair, but the chair was too small. We stood in his dining room, and there he began to finger-fuck me, first with one finger, then two, then three as I could feel myself stretching and opening for his fingers, wanting more and more of him as I clung to his shoulders and my arousal and the wetness between my legs grew. I was moaning loudly as he stroked in and out of me, and he sounded amazed when he said, "Isabel! I've got my whole hand in your pussy! C'mon, baby, c'mon!" And I came, and came, and came, drenching his hand and puddling his dining room floor with syrupy juice. I hadn't done that in years! He helped me to the sofa and just stared, "I have read about that, but I have never actually seen it!" Then he treated me to his ejaculation, which I happily gobbled up.

Jimbow
Jimbow
46 Followers
12