Chad's Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her antennae twitched furiously. It was like they—she—was seeking a signal.

She opened her mouth to speak and this time perfect English emerged. "My name is Myiasia," she said. "I want to make you feel good."

She paused at the foot of the bed. Her hands clutched the round swell of her breasts and plumped them together like fresh pillows. She cocked her head. "Am I not beautiful?" she asked.

The tits were fine. It was everything else that was the problem.

Spindly insectile legs hooked over the end of the bed and she hauled her body up onto the mattress.

"Get away! Get away!"

"Don't be like that," Myiasia said. "I can make you feel so nice."

She ran a hand along the inside of Chad's thigh. Her hand was slick with wet slime.

"My vagina is warm, wet and so very very soft," Myiasia said. "You'll enjoy it so much when it's sucking on your penis."

She reared up higher until Chad saw the point where her human upper half met her grub lower half. There was... something... where the pussy would be on a normal human girl. It was bigger... rounder. The lips were thicker and plusher. Like a rubber inner tube, Chad thought. The orifice opened and closed as if her lower body was breathing. Beyond, he glimpsed a wet fleshy tunnel that expanded and contracted with the swelling motions of her grub-like lower half.

Nope. Nope. Nope nope nope NOPE! Chad shook his head.

"It will feel much better than what you're used to," Myiasia said.

Her hands slid along his muscular legs, leaving streaks of glistening slime in their wake. Her hand moved inwards and she started playing with his cock and bollocks. Bound as he was, Chad couldn't do a thing to stop her touching him. Lithe fingers fondled his sac. She encircled his dick in one slick hand and stroked up and down.

She was good at this.

Blood flowed to his groin and Chad felt his dick start to rise and become engorged with blood. Myiasia's hand worked up and down. She closed her weird compound eyes and sucked in little hissing breaths. She reared up over Chad and fondled her heavy breasts with her other hand.

Really good at this.

His cock lengthened beneath her dextrous fingers.

Stop looking at those tits, Chad thought. He tried to turn back his mounting arousal.

Look at those eyes! Look at those twitching antennae! Look at that bloated grub she had instead of legs! Look anywhere but at those ripe, luscious tits. Think of anything other than the pleasure of her slick hand sliding up and down his swelling cock.

No good. He was hard now. And horny.

Fuck it.

He couldn't stop whatever she was going to do to him. If it was going to happen regardless, he might as well stare at a nice pair of tits while she fucked him. And she did, at least, have a nice pair of tits.

Myiasia crawled up on top of him. The soft saggy mass of her lower body settled over his legs. He felt it swell against his thighs as slow, organic pulsations travelled down its length.

"In you go," Myiasia said.

She engulfed his cock—swallowed it up like a maggot ingesting a choice piece of meat. His erection was drawn up into a warm tunnel with soft, stretchy walls. It wasn't like any pussy he'd ever experienced. It felt like liquids were sloshing around on the other side of a thin rubber membrane, as if his cock had been pulled inside a balloon filled with warm water. Myiasia's soft body swelled and pulsed against his legs. Internal muscles bunched up around his erection and pulled it deeper within her.

"You don't have to do a thing," Myiasia said. "Just lie back and relax."

It was not like Chad could do anything else. Her body bunched up and tugged on his erection. Pliable flesh stroked up and down his hard-on. It felt... nice.

He looked up in the mirror. A giant, pinkish-white grub was attached to his groin. The segmented body swelled with each undulating stroke.

Yeah, let's not do that again, Chad thought.

He turned his attentions to Myiasia writhing away as she rode him. She was moaning in pleasure and her hands were squeezing and deforming the malleable flesh of her big tits. If Chad blotted out her weird, twitching antennae and equally weird compound eyes, he could imagine he was being ridden by a really fit bird. Having his wrists bound became annoying for a different reason. He wouldn't have minded giving her ripe melons a squeeze with his own hands.

She was certainly giving his intimate parts a good squeeze. Thick bands of flesh—like plump pillows—pressed all around his cock as her lower body ebbed and swayed. He tried not to think too hard about what his cock was actually in. It felt good and best to leave it at that.

"See, Mr Corbett. I told you it wouldn't be so bad. You just needed to broaden your mind," his unseen viewer said through the speaker.

And you can fuck right off, Chad thought.

He looked up at the camera lens staring down at them.

And that could fuck off and all.

The last thing he wanted for his friends to find out he'd fucked some weird mutant alien grub girl. He'd never live it down. Unfortunately, the whole world was going to see it once these perverts got around to uploading it onto the internet.

Fuck it. He'd tell his mates it was all special effects and she was hot as fuck underneath. They didn't need to know the truth. Neither did he for that matter. If he could fool himself so that years from now he'd look back on this and remember it as fake that would be brill.

Myiasia sighed. Her lower half throbbed and pulled on Chad's cock with thick cushions of moist flesh.

"Another fifteen minutes and you'll win your hundred pounds, Mr Corbett," his mystery observer informed him.

"He won't last that long," Myiasia said.

Yes I will, Chad thought. She didn't know his reputation. He was Mr Control.

Myiasia was giving it a good try, though. Her unnatural anatomy fit Chad's cock like a glove and she squeezed him with regular pulsing throbs. Her lower body throbbed faster and harder. Chad's erection was drawn deeper down a quivering tunnel. She pulled on him with rippling sucks that set his whole body squirming in pleasure.

"You're doing well, Mr Corbett. You're at the halfway mark."

"I've hardly gotten started," Myiasia said.

She flopped down on top of him. Her hands roamed all over his naked flesh as she writhed against him. Soft breasts, still lubricated with a thin layer of slime, rubbed against his chest.

"You think you can hold out?" Myiasia whispered in his ear. "I have a surprise for you."

He heard liquid gurgling sounds emanating from her lower body. The soft sac swelled and pressed up against Chad's thighs. This time the undulating motions were reversed—as if she was bringing something up rather than trying to suck Chad's cock all the way down inside her. Fluids, warm and wet, flooded first Chad's cock, and then him. The last part was hard for Chad to explain. It was as if a warm pleasant feeling had flowed through his skin as though it wasn't there, and poured into him. A blissful tingling sensation spread through him.

Not that Chad was thinking too hard about it. Currently his attentions were focused on the kiss he was sharing with Myiasia. For a girl that had hatched out of an egg not more than half an hour ago she knew tricks with her lips and tongue that took experienced hookers years of practise to master.

More organic sounds emanated from her lower half. The soft grub body swelled against Chad's thighs and another flood of bliss flowed into him. He let out a little sigh.

"Did you like that?" Myiasia breathed.

Her body swelled again. More pleasant warmth flooded Chad. He felt like he was luxuriating in a warm bath, only the liquid was on the inside rather than the outside. He tingled all over. There was also a growing itch in his loins. If felt like the moment in between seeing sexy action in a porno and rubbing one out. Or the moment between seeing a hot girl naked and firing one off in her tight wet pussy.

Myiasia's lower body swelled again and Chad let out an involuntary groan of pleasure. She kissed him with soft sensual lips. Her tongue playfully entwined with his.

"Five minutes," the voice called out through the speakers.

"I won't need them," Myiasia said.

A bubble of pressure rolled down the inside of his thighs and past his knees. Inside her, liquid pressure enveloped his cock and gently... irresistibly... tugged.

"You can try to hold on all you like," Myiasia whispered in his ear. "I'm still going to suck all that lovely cum out of you."

Her abdomen swelled. Chad's hips lifted up off the bed as her soft lower half wrapped around his erection and sucked.

"Give it to me," Myiasia whispered. "Fill me up."

Her soft lower body pulsed back and forth. The pressure in Chad's balls grew and grew. He wanted to come. Really really wanted to come.

Fuck it.

At this point he'd happily hand over a hundred-pound note to come. Maybe more. It was sort of the same thing as not winning a hundred-pound note, if you thought about it.

He let go with a satisfied grunt. His cock throbbed against her stretchy vaginal walls and he released a massive load into her pulsing suction. A euphoric high washed over him as he emptied his balls into her pussy.

Oh fuck yes. Fuck the hundred pounds. Fuck the camera. Fuck the old bitch with the plummy accent that was probably even now frigging herself off while she watched this on a monitor. Fuck everything.

What a fucking orgasm. She'd really sucked him off.

And she wasn't done.

She rose up above him, kissed her finger and ran it down his cheek. Her body—that looked like a big fat maggot yet felt amazing inside—continued to swell and undulate against his legs. He was gripped by pulsing squeezes that stimulated his throbbing cock to spray even more spunk down her pussy. He'd never had one go on as long as this. It was like she was milking him and wouldn't stop until his balls were fully drained.

And he kept going. Each rippling throb of Myiasia's lower body sent another bubble of cum up Chad's shaft and out of the tip in a blissful eruption.

And it wasn't stopping—like a good hard piss, but with all the pleasure of spunking a load.

By now it felt like he'd spunked five big loads with a bottomless magazine of ammo to follow.

And Myiasia's lower body kept swelling and undulating against his chained legs. Kept sucking. Kept gulping down load after load of cum.

"What a shame, Mr Corbett," the voice said through the speaker. "It appears you've lost. And now Myiasia gets to feed."

Feed? Chad thought.

Myiasia lay down next to him and ran her hand through his hair. Her lower body continued to swell and pulse and pump cum out of him. It did look like a maggot or grub slurping something up, Chad thought as he looked up in the mirror.

"That pleasant tingling sensation you felt earlier was Myiasia pumping some special enzymes into your body. They're currently breaking down all your vital organs and converting them to semen for Myiasia to suck out of your body. This is the reason your ejaculation has continued for as long as it has."

Chad grunted as another strong throb of pleasure erupted from his hard cock.

"I wouldn't worry. It feels a lot more pleasant than it sounds. Or so I've been told. Regrettably, it's also an experience none survive."

Chad's eyes widened. He stared up at the camera lens.

"Myiasia needs to ingest your life and soul in order to metamorphose to her next stage."

What the fuck?

With a chill, Chad realised she was right. Myiasia's lower grub-like body continued to pulse and gulp down Chad's semen. She was going to keep sucking out all the fluids until nothing was left of him but a dried-up husk. And he couldn't do anything about it.

"And you're filming this?"

"Yes, Mr Corbett."

"For the internet? I hope someone in authority sees it and puts you sick fucks away forever."

"Oh no, Mr Corbett. This film isn't for general public consumption. This is for a much more exclusive audience. And I think they will be more than satisfied with your performance, Mr Corbett."

"Fuck you," Chad snarled up at the camera. It came out as a hoarse rasp.

Myiasia ran a hand over his belly. "It won't hurt," she whispered in his ear.

It didn't. He closed his eyes and groaned as a particularly large bubble of pleasure welled up his shaft and burst inside her.

Chad felt heavy and the bed felt so soft underneath him. He sank into it and stared up at the mirror. His reflection no longer looked quite so buff. In fact he looked scrawny, like back when he'd been a skinny teen. Myiasia's pale, grub-like lower body continued to swell and throb between his legs. Bulges travelled down its length as she gulped down his precious fluids.

Chad could do little more than watch. The way the soft walls moved in and out were hypnotic. He fancied he could see little glimmers of light through her pale pink skin, as if he was shooting stars within her and the glowing motes were diffusing through her lower half.

"I'm sorry," Myiasia whispered. "It was you or me."

Chad didn't mind. He felt comfortably relaxed.

His eyes clouded over. His vision grew dark.

The camera recorded it all.

THE END

12