Chain Katie Upside Down on the Wall

Story Info
Eat her pussy and fuck while she's helpless.
3.4k words
4.25
121k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,137 Followers

A while ago, I tied Katie to her bed and ate her pussy, and after that we fucked. She enjoyed the sex part but she has told me it would have been much better for her if the bondage part had been heavier. Being tied to a bed is okay but it's nothing compared to chains and shackles in a dungeon. Neither of us owns a dungeon or knows where there is one for rent but Katie has recently had some special equipment installed in her basement and she wanted me to go over to her house and help her put it to use.

At midnight on the night agreed upon, dressed all in black including a hood, I used the key she had loaned me to let myself into her house. Katie was wearing a silky nightgown and pretending to be asleep in her bed on the first floor. Guided by the nightlights, I crept up to her bed, seized her wrists and handcuffed them behind her. Once her wrists were secure, she pretended to wake up and cry out in fear. She thrashed around on the bed, struggling against the manacles, but to no avail.

"Who are you?" she cried. "What are you doing in my house? What do you want?" Katie continued trying to get free from her metal bonds. I said nothing. We had decided that I would be more menacing if I remained silent at this time.

She is a small enough woman and I am big enough that I was able to lift her across my shoulder. Momentarily, her struggles ceased while I was lifting her but they resumed once she was securely held in place. "No! No!" she cried as I started to carry her toward the door. "I won't go. You have no right!" She continued to fight with me as I carried her through her bedroom door and to the open door that led to the basement. Besides the door being open, she had left the lights on so I wouldn't have to fumble to find them.

To avoid accidents, she rested quietly across my shoulder as I carried her down the wooden steps but once I reached the bottom, she again tried to get free. Besides squirming and thumping her knees against my chest, Katie kept up a stream of curses and questions. "Who are you? What is this place? You bastard, what are you doing to me?" I still gave no answers.

Hanging from the high ceiling next to one wall is a block and tackle with a chain running through it. One end of the chain hangs loose and the other is connected to a steel ring. Two short chains run off the ring and the other ends of those chains are secured to the ends of a wooden bar, which was lying just then on the basement floor next to the wall. Well padded shackles are connected to either end of the wooden bar.

Next to the wooden bar, seemingly out of place, is a thick foam mattress. Katie doesn't want herself or anybody else getting bruised or otherwise hurt against the cement floor so this is a compromise. Another wooden bar with a padded manacle attached to either end lies at the other end of the mattress. Kneeling on the soft foam, I dumped my victim near one of the restraints on the second bar, grabbed her arms and securely fastened her right wrist. Katie kicked at me as I held her left wrist with both hands, pressed the button to release the handcuffs and forced her over to the other manacle where I securely locked the other wrist in place.

This left her with both arms firmly attached to the wooden bar so she was unable to fight back with her hands but she still tried to kick me whenever she could, being careful to avoid any vital places. During our struggle, her nighty had been pulled up and her beautiful pussy and well-rimmed pubic hair were exposed. I could see and smell her delightful juices, already trickling down her crotch from her arousal at what had already happened to her, and we both knew the best part was still ahead of us. As she cursed me and kicked at my chest, I grabbed her ankle, turned around and pulled her by it toward the other wooden bar. Because I was on the outside of the captive leg, she couldn't really kick me very hard but I could feel her bare heel bouncing off my back and arm. Once that ankle was secured to the second bar, there was one more to go before the real fun started.

"Let me go, you beast!" Katie demanded. I remained silent; I had said nothing at all so far. "Please, please let me go." I ignored both demands and pleas.

Her second ankle was the easiest to catch and immobilize since she had so little range of movement. Once that was secured, Katie lay spread-eagled and helpless, her lower limbs attached to one bar and her upper limbs firmly shackled to the other. I wasn't sure but I thought she had realized it was useless and stopped struggling and her squirming on the mattress was just caused by her sexual arousal. From the way her pussy was lubricating, I knew that was at least part of the reason.

I spoke then for the first time. "We have you now, my pretty. You will learn what happens when you defy us." For melodramatic effect, I twirled my mustache with my fingers while I smirked wickedly at her.

"Oh, please let me go. I'll be good. I'll do anything you want."

Once again, I grinned at her in my most evil fashion but said nothing more. I seized the loose end of the chain and started pulling on it. After the slack had been taken up, Katie started being dragged across the mattress by her feet and she could see the first wooden bar starting to be pulled up the wall.

She screamed. "Stop! Oh, please stop! What are you doing to me?"

I looked at her over my shoulder, grinned evilly again and said, "You'll see. And when you find out, you'll wish you didn't know"

As I kept pulling on the chain, the bar continued up, her shackled feet following. Katie's ass bumped against the wall of the "dungeon" and followed her feet up, and was followed in turn by her shoulders and arms, and even the bar that held her arms was raised slightly above the basement floor. Her nightgown slid down her body, until it covered her face, fully exposing her pussy and her lovely breasts. Once her bare pussy was at the level of my mouth, I stopped hoisting her and slipped a link of the chain over a large hook embedded deeply in the wall for that purpose. Katie was hanging upside down on the wall, her pussy and every part of her body completely helpless, for me to do with as I chose. Although she was helpless, she was not in pain because the bar connected to her wrists was not heavy enough to put any strain on her muscles.

Her pussy had been lubricating even while I was carrying her from her bed, and now the fragrant juices were running down her body and around her breasts. Her thighs and crotch were also wet and I licked all the nectar from there and from her pussy lips, which had become engorged from her arousal.

"Stop that! You pervert," she ordered me, her voice rather muffled from the nightgown that covered her face.

Very briefly, I did stop, but only to remove my own clothing. Since we wanted her mouth to be available and for her to see what was happening, I took hold of the hem of her nighty and raised it so her face was uncovered, and held the loose folds of cloth out of the way. When she saw my nakedness and my erection, Katie cursed at me some more, and again demanded to be let free. "You filthy pervert," she screamed. "Let me go! I am a decent woman. You can't defile me in your terrible dungeon."

Holding her nightgown in one hand, I used the other to steer my cock toward her open mouth. Once the head and part of the shaft had passed between her lips, I let her control the depth of the penetration and the speed of the strokes of her mouth. That is the usual thing when my cock is in a woman's mouth but I was especially careful with Katie because her face was in an unaccustomed position. Although she was not used to sucking a cock while held upside down like that, she quickly adjusted. In less than a minute, her face was moving slowly back and forth, stroking my cock with her lips and taking it in all the way to the back of her mouth while her tongue caressed my shaft.

Still holding her nightgown out of the way, I wrapped my arms under Katie's hips and resumed eating her pussy. She was squirming against the wall; more juices were running down her body and, although she was making a lot of noise sucking my cock, I could still hear her murmuring happily. To increase her pleasure, I held on tightly and lifted up, supporting most of her weight with my arms and allowing her to move more easily. As I sluiced up her fresh juices with my tongue, Katie's pussy took advantage of her greater freedom of movement and started fucking into my face.

Although she was enjoying the feel of my cock in her mouth, that was not what she really wanted. Mostly, Katie likes me to eat her pussy and fuck while she is helpless, so once I had swallowed all her fresh juices, I backed away, taking my cock out of her mouth. This allowed her to fully concentrate on the immense pleasure she was already getting from what my mouth was doing with her pussy, besides enabling her to call me names.

"You vile, filthy pervert," she started by saying. "How dare you treat a decent woman that way, putting your foul member in my mouth?" I ignored her vituperation and started licking between an inner and outer pussy lip.

Slowly I caressed the area between the lips with my tongue, until my tongue came to where they are close together. There I probed into the seam between them, licking the entire area many times over until I reached the place where the inner lips meet and form her clit hood. Because the hood protects the most sensitive part of her pussy, I gently licked across the top, indirectly caressing her clit. My arms were still around Katie just under her hips, holding the nightgown out of the way and supporting most of her weight so she could move around freely, including fucking her pussy into my face. In between her moans of pleasure, she continued to curse and revile me.

She was having fun calling me names but what I was doing was even more fun to her. After stroking her clit hood, my tongue traveled down the other pussy lip, probing and licking like I had the first one, until I reached the end of the labia. Katie's pussy was so wet, I sucked the juices off instead of licking and her pussy seemed to be trying to wrap itself around my face.

"You fiend! You monster! Just because I am a poor, defenseless woman, do you think you can get away with abusing me in this despicable way? There's a place for vile animals like you and it's even worse than your foul dungeon." Katie was really enjoying being melodramatic about thinking up things to call me and ways to threaten me.

I could tell from the way her hips were swiveling and her thighs had turned out, presenting her pussy fully to me, that she was ready to cum. Slowly, I started probing under her inner lips, first one and then the other and as my tongue crossed over her lovely pink hole, it dipped in to relish the juices that were bubbling out. As I licked these very sensitive places, Katie's movements were more frenzied than ever, grinding her pussy into my face. Nearing ecstasy, she was moaning and whimpering but still calling me names and threatening me with terrible retribution.

When I reached the small area between her clit the top of her delightful pink hole, I probed the edges with my tongue, inserting it partway and indirectly caressing her sweetest of sweet spots. Katie gave in completely to the intense pleasure my mouth was giving her, even temporarily ceasing her cursing.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" she whimpered. At that time, she wanted nothing more than to cum.

That was what I wanted too and I drew her incredibly swollen clit into my mouth, clamping my lips on the base and started to suck. While I sucked, my tongue caressed the sides and top of her love button.

"Yes! Yes!" Katie dropped completely out of character when she started cumming. Because I was still supporting most of her weight, her hips and legs were able to thrash under my face, jamming her pussy tightly against me. She was unable to squeeze my head with her legs or do any more than rub my face with her thighs as her hips swiveled, thrusting her legs as well as she could. I kept my face buried in her pussy, my mouth continuing to suck and lick her clit.

When Katie climaxed, it was with a great jerk of her whole body, and her thrashing ceased. I could feel her muscles relax completely but her pussy juices continued to run. After her orgasm, I licked all the nectar from Katie's belly and the outside parts of her pussy, leaving enough inside to serve their natural function of lubrication because I knew we would be fucking next.

After relishing the delectable juices, I went to the chain that was connected to the block and tackle and detached it from the hook that held it in place. After lowering it enough that the wooden bar holding her hands was on the mattress, I stepped between it and the wall and moved the bar with my feet while continuing to lower the chain. As she was dragged across the mattress, her nightgown was pulled down so it once again covered her. When I finished, Katie was lying on her back, no longer hanging upside down but just as helpless as she had been when hanging against the wall while I ate her pussy.

She was also just as pugnacious. Now that you've had your disgusting way with me, why don't you let me go?" she asked. "How can even a cad and a bounder like you treat a decent, God-fearing woman this way?" I didn't answer, except to grin evilly and twirl my mustache again.

Finally, after checking her wrists and ankles for any chafing and otherwise seeing to her comfort on the mattress, I did answer, but not by words. Kneeling between her legs, I pushed her gown back up above her waist. With her pussy once again exposed to me, I rolled a condom onto my stiff cock while Katie watched.

"You evil monster! You lecherous brute!" she cried. "How can you be so cruel? How can you defile an honest woman?" I didn't answer but I did notice how her pussy was squirming and already lubricating in anticipation of being defiled.

"Oh, please stop looking at my private parts," she demanded. "Have you no decency? Oh! Oh! You're touching me now. How can you be so foul and vile?"

She was right about my touching her. With the fingers of one hand I was holding open her dripping pussy and my other hand was guiding my cock into the small hole. With the tip at the opening, I moved it around to cover it in Katie's juices.

"Please have mercy. Please don't abuse me any more, you beast" she begged as I prepared to wedge my cock into the hole that was so eager to be abused.

"Oh!" she said as the tip of my cock entered her. "Oh!" she repeated as I stroked forward and two inches of my shaft followed the tip into her tight pussy. "Ahhhh," she said as, with a few more strokes, I buried my cock in her all the way to my pubic hair.

Before I continued, I leaned forward and put the weight of my upper body on my hands so almost none of my weight was on Katie. As planned, the shackles did not limit her movements very much. Her hands and feet were held in place so she would not be able to hug me or squeeze me with her legs but her head and body had room to move around, and that's what she started doing as soon as I began stroking my cock in and out of her pussy. On the second full plunge of my cock into her, Katie fucked back to meet me, while whimpering from pleasure.

"Uhhh. Uhhh. Uhhh." She exclaimed as she felt my cock surge into her over and over. While we fucked, Katie's head tossed from side to side and her body writhed on the mattress. After many thrusts, with her pleasure building by the second, she added a new movement, rocking from side to side on her ass. With every meeting of our pubic areas, her pussy and my cock caressed each other from a different angle. My pleasure was mounting toward a climax and I could tell from the frantic way she moved around under me that Katie was also getting closer to cumming.

Although she is a small woman, her breasts are large and, as she rocked and slid on the mattress, they were bouncing and swaying fetchingly. Supporting my upper body by one hand I gently squeezed one of them. This reminded Katie how much she despised me for ravishing her and she once again reviled me.

"You evil degenerate! Must you paw me while you are defiling my poor body? Have you no respect at all for your victim?"

At that time, mostly what I had was a need to cum soon. I knew Katie was feeling the same need so I leaned forward so my weight would be on my forearms and moved up on her body. This made my cock enter her pussy from a different angle and I was stroking more solidly against the base of her clit. She had as much freedom as earlier and she used it, her body thrashing under me as she drew closer to cumming.

I started fucking her faster and Katie immediately matched the faster pace as she thrust her pussy back to meet me. After a few minutes of the different angle and the faster strokes, she started cumming.

"Aiee!" she cried out and her movements under me became even wilder. Her pussy fucked back to meet me with such force that, at the end of every stroke, her ass thudded against the mattress, driving my cock even deeper into her. Faster and faster we fucked until her whole body jerked as she climaxed. After her orgasm, Katie collapsed back onto the mattress, tired and satisfied.

I plunged my cock into her for a few more strokes before I let my control go. Pleasure surged through my body and I also climaxed, ejaculating heavily into my condom. I rammed my cock into her a few more times until I was done cumming and sprawled on top of her, as happy and tired as she was. I lay atop her, still supporting most of my weight on my forearms, and felt my cock soften and slip out of her pussy. Our fun was done for the evening and so was our role-playing.

"I must say, George," Katie whispered into my ear. "I don't know when I've had such a great time being defiled. We'll have to do it again, lots of times.

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Whatever you think of the story, I appreciate knowing your opinion so please vote and leave a comment at the end or send me an email. I always respond to every email or comment that includes an email address or a handle.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,137 Followers