Chained, But Not Contained Ch. 03

Story Info
Acceptance.
1.1k words
4.33
20.7k
2
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 04/13/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3 – Acceptance

Driving with the cage on was a little uncomfortable, but I pretty much forgot the thing was there most of the time. In fact, I forgot one time when I went to go to the toilet. I just wanted to piss, but when I unzipped myself at the urinal I felt the cage and realised that it was going to be a little awkward.

It wasn't as bad as I thought, but it would have been embarrassing if someone else had of been in the room. There was enough clearance around my piss-slit to let me emulate a normal un-caged urination. But the cage would have been pretty obvious to someone standing next to me (assuming they copped a glance), so I decided to use the stalls from now on.

San Francisco isn't a place I know that well. I've only been there once before for a weekend, so I was looking forward to spending some there. This contract was for two months, which was about average and normally it flies by pretty quickly.

Not this fucking time though! I didn't realise how completely frustrating this fucking chastity device would be. I'd normally surf for porn or watch some smutty video in the evening which tended to kill an hour or two. I tried to do the same thing but with my cock constrained by the cage I couldn't get a full erection. It was almost painful in that I couldn't get a sense of release.

Sleeping was a bitch too. I would be awake half the night. Normally I'd have a wank just before bed, after which, I'd be out in under 10 minutes. With that outlet denied me, I ended up turning to Alcohol.

I drank the mini-bar dry, but there was something wrong about drinking in my hotel room. So I started going to bars in the local area. It became my nightly ritual to get reasonably fucked out of my head then go back to the hotel. It was making me feel like shit though, as my quality of sleep wasn't any better and my low-grade horniness never seemed to subside.

That said, things were about to get worse.

I was in yet another bar slowly drinking myself into inebriation, when a guy came and sat down next to me and offered to buy me a beer. We ended up chatting quite a while and I don't know how the fuck it happened, but I told him about my situation and about not being able to get release and just generally feeling really shit. He wanted to take a look at the cage and suggested we went into the bathroom.

Not entirely sure why I was doing this, I followed him into the Men's room.

'Can I see what sort of device you are wearing?', He asked.

'Sure', I said as I unzipped my pants and showed him the cage.

'That's not so bad. I've seen worse ones, that's for sure. Actually, I might know someone who could help you get a little bit of release.'

'Really? Who?', I asked. 'I'm getting a little desperate to be honest.'

'Well, first I'd like a little bit of relief myself.' He said as he unzipped his fly and pulled out an erect cock.

What was the weird thing, is the state I was in. I actually wanted any sort of sexual contact and I guess in a way I looked at his cock as a substitute for my own. At least, that is what I was telling myself as I knelt down and started licking and sucking the first strange cock I'd ever touched in my life.

My own cock strained against it's constricting cage as I took this other cock deeper into my mouth. In my mind I was pleasuring myself and not another man. He started thrusting deeper into my throat, his hands interlocked around the back of my head.

Just then someone else walked it to the bathroom. I tried to pull away from the cock in my mouth, but the hands behind my head pulled me toward his crotch, forcing the head of his cock to go partly down my throat.

'I thought you had some new fish in here', said the man who had just walked in.

'Sure did. He's wearing a chastity device too.' said the man whose cock I was currently gagging on.

The other guy locked the main door to the bathroom, then walked back over to the two of us. He pulled my waist up so my legs were straight and my upper body was bent over horizontal. This actually made it easier to keep the cock in my throat as I think the passage was straight.

I felt my pants slide down and expose my ass, quickly followed by a lubricated finger inserting into my ass hole. That actually felt pretty good.

The cock on my mouth demanded more attention as it's owner started thrusting with his hips. Now I could taste pre-cum as he pulled out to the point where only the head of his cock was inside my mouth. I greedily slobbered over his cock wishing it was my own cock able to be hard and getting a blow-job.

The probing finger at my rear was replaced by something much, much larger. My virgin arse was being painfully stretched to accommodate this new intruder. I could feel my own pre-cum dribble against the inner thigh of my left leg. A nice long string of it. If my cock was released now, it would have been the hardest it had ever been.

'Fuck me he is tight', said the guy pumping away at my butt. 'I'm cumming already!'

He pushed deep into me as he unloaded his nuts into my bowels. I could feel his balls pumping the sperm into me as well as the throbbing of his cock. My ring-piece tightened, milking the cum out of him.

Moments later, the cock in my mouth also erupted. I feel the jets of cum hit the back of my throat. I swallowed most of it, continuing to suck at the cock in my mouth.

Both cocks were pulled out of me almost simultaneously. The guy who fucked my arse said 'Thank you' and left pretty quickly after cleaning himself up. Meanwhile, the recipient of my first ever blow-job, wrote down a name and number on a business card.

'Here,' he said while handing me the card. 'This is a phone number of a woman who specialised in giving men like you relief. Trust me, I know from experience that she is worth it.'

As he also left the bathroom, I looked down and read the card in my hand. All that was written on the card was the name Anna and a local telephone number.

I needed to make a call...