Chameleon in Chrome Ch. 07

Story Info
She groaned. Anubians were known to be such sex beasts.
21k words
4.77
22.5k
7
9

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/06/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,936 Followers

*** Argh! This is gonna spill over and I can't have a Chapter 7a and 7b.

So there's gonna be a Chapter 8.

The more that I read it over, the more I had to grin, though I sure didn't think of it as quite this much of an action comic at the time that I wrote it ...

And I'm laughing to read the weird (to me, anyway) collection of tags that I used for this. I doubt that I could have come up with this particular combination if I'd looked at them and THEN written it, lol.

For the later parts of this chapter, try to remember that some of these things do 'love' in a different way to humans, though I'd say that they mean it in just the same way, once they're there.

With the exception of two, the others in the final scene of this are all mixtures of some sort, and by their own admission, their 'other side' is a fair bit more ... animalistic. Mischka is one like that and in this, she finally comes to grips with the mixture.

0_o

***

----------------------

"I think that I can understand it from his point of view," Mischka said as she and Taela folded the blankets and things.

No matter how civilization had advanced, there was still a need for laundry to be done and it was an even greater need if one didn't really have any convenient way to get it done – especially here on a trading post.

So there were still laundromats.

"I also hear what you're saying," she smiled, "He needs to get us out of the bay where it costs us like blood to keep the craft in there. I'm pretty sure that he doesn't want to be there either for much longer.

We need our own place, and somewhere that we can park for free – or at least for a lot less than it's costing now – and this rock isn't worth even thinking about as far as living here is concerned. We can't leave our ship parked outside here. We'd have to shovel it out of the snow about every three days at the outside."

"Then why don't we go somewhere else?" Taela asked.

"He wants to," Mischka nodded with a smile, "As far as I know, he's looking into better places right now. But he also needs for us to be located where we can get the 'wanted' listings and go track them down. That makes the location even more important and harder to find.

Fugitives tend not to live around a whole lot of other people, since that means that the law is just that much closer, right?"

Taela nodded and as she looked at Mischka, she also saw past her across the mall hallway to a bathhouse where travelers could take showers long enough to get clean as well as feel better for having done it.

Mischka saw Taela looking and she turned around to look herself.

She turned back with a smile, "How much have we got left out of what we decided to spend on the laundry?"

It wasn't all that much, but Mischka had an idea, "If we double up on the shower cost – like we buy two showers back to back in the same stall and we wash real quick, we can stand there and actually get warm – and if we do it that way, though it's the same thing, I'm hoping that we'll have enough left over to get something hot to drink before we head back, I think."

She could see that Taela was thinking about it but ...

"What's to decide on?" Mischka chuckled, "We met without anything on, Taela. I think we must have seen all there is to see on each other, but hey, if there's something that you're curious about on me, just say it and I'll show you.

It's just a shower, you know. And then we can sit down and relax with a drink afterward."

Her face showed that another thought had come to her and she reached out for Taela's shoulder, "I think I get it. That was when I was working and didn't know what was going on. I meant what I said about not liking girls either. I'm not gonna – "

"I know," Taela nodded, "I'm being a little stupid about it, I guess. I like your idea. Let's get a locker for this stuff and do it."

As they walked across the hall a few minutes later, Mischka smiled after Taela had asked one more time just to be sure.

"Absolutely not. Not if there's nobody paying me to do that. About the only time that I'd get the idea in my head would be to help a friend while she's making it with her guy, but even then, that's really stretching things."

"How do you mean?" Taela asked and Mischka shrugged, already kicking herself for even mentioning it, though as far as she knew herself, it was the truth.

"I mean like if there's sex going on in sort of a ... I dunno, a shared way. I think that I could help to make it feel better, but it doesn't matter even hypothetically, does it? I only have four friends; you and your guys are three of them. I wouldn't even think of doing anything to mess it up.

I'm not all that heavy a sleeper, you know. I know what you and your guys do while you're trying so hard to be quiet about it and you know that I don't mind at all. All I'm saying is that under the right circumstances, and only if I was a part of it, then I might try to help another girl."

Taela looked over, "But that's - "

Mischka shook her head, "Not to me, it's not. Look, if it was you and me alone together someplace, then in my head, messing around then is what I don't want to do, because, ... well, it wouldn't feel right to me.

But if I was at an orgy – to exaggerate - like where everybody's doing it, that's different to me, and if I knew the other girl, I don't think there's anything wrong if I give her a hand while she'd getting bopped anyway.

I even know what to do to make it good because it's what I had to do, isn't it? I'd just see it as being nice for a person that I care about. In a situation like that, I think that everybody involved should just want to help anybody else so that they all have a great time. I mean, that's what it's all about then, right?

I doubt that I'd care then if I found that the hand down between my legs was yours or anybody else's, just as long as I knew them well enough."

They found the place deserted except for the attendant. After paying, they just got undressed and stepped into the shower together and they carried on with their conversation.

"I did like it when we were dancing," Taela smiled, "it was really nice."

Mischka nodded, "That's my favorite part. You ought to dance for them one time, you know. You're pretty good at it, from what I saw anyway, and you know that guys love it when a girl does that for them."

"I'd feel like an idiot doing that alone," Taela laughed, "I didn't mind at all when we were dancing together. I'd probably love it if you danced with me then."

Mischka lowered her arm after rinsing the soap from her armpit, "Uh-uh. If we did that, then I'D feel like an idiot, wouldn't I? They're your men."

"I don't know, " Taela began, "I mean, I know about that, but you're living with us and I love having you there. You're a part of us now, and I think Shorty's in love with you anyway – and if he's not, then I think that he ought to be, for the way that you help him so much with everything.

You're not the only one with eyes, you know. I've seen the way that you two sit together in a corner while you teach him."

"That's because he learns a lot better and faster if I'm against him. That's why we sit like that. I know that he has thoughts, but he's not mine.

Are you kidding? It's not like I've ever had a ton of female friends, Taela. I don't take it lightly."

Taela nodded, "Ryan found that out about Shorty. He understands what you tell him very well, but if he is taught by somebody who is touching him the whole time, then it is the difference between understanding some and knowing some, or knowing something as though he owns it."

"His speech is getting a lot better too," Mischka said, "What makes me a little sad is that I can hear him in my head when we do that but you can't and Taela, he's almost eloquent then."

They started in on washing each other's hair and after that, Taela adjusted the spray so that it came out as more of a thicker stream. She grabbed Mischka gently and stepped back so that the almost hot stream poured down on them both and they stood there with their eyes shut and their heads together , just enjoying the heat.

"Ohh," Mischka groaned, "Finally water warm enough for me. This is fantastic!"

Taela sighed, "This is something that I miss so much. Where I come from, we lived partly inside an old volcano crater, and there was a spring which ran as warm as this and there was a pool where it poured down into and then ran as a stream.

Even in the middle of the coldest winter, I was never cold in that mountain and I always had that hot cascade to wash under."

"If I had something like that, Taela, I don't think I'd ever leave there, "Mischka said.

"The rest wasn't much, but it was our home. It's dangerous to be outside there after dark. Now that Shorty's wing is fixed, he could probably live there, though I doubt that he'd want to. I think that he knows that he still looks different to the rest of his kind. You could probably live there too."

Mischka shook her head a little, "It sounds alright, but though we're different from each other, Shorty and I both know the way that we are inside. I'm probably no different from him that way. But I'd bet that I don't look much like what Shorty's kind are either, and I'd probably be fighting for my life there forever. That's something that I already know because we are the same like that.

Shorty and I think the world of each other, but we know that we're different enough from what's on our home worlds to make the pea brains there want to kill us for it. Between us, we each think the other one is awesome because we know that we are so different from each other – kind of like you and Ryan – but that's here.

If I took Shorty to where I'm from or he brought me to the place you came from, it would be the same thing; we'd both be fighting for our lives and each other."

The water slowed and then stopped and unconsciously, both of them made the same sound of regret and then they laughed a little and drew apart to get out and towel off.

As they left the place, Mischka pointed to one of the large bathtubs and Taela almost groaned as she said that she wanted a bath like that so much now.

Mischka looked out into the mall again and her eyes lit up.

"We can do it," she said.

Taela shook her head, "No, we've probably barely got enough for those hot drinks. A session in one of those tubs costs like five and a half credits, and that's not including whatever bath gel you want in it."

"Just follow me," Mischka grinned, "The place where we met is right over there – and they owe me my last pay. We'll have enough then, and we still won't be over what we agreed on. Come on."

She almost dragged Taela over and they walked inside. The place was a little dark and quiet at that time of the artificial day. They only saw one of the DJs.

"Hi Thomas," Mischka called over, "Is Murphy around anywhere? I came to get my clothes and my last pay."

The man shook his head, "No. I dunno where he is, but I heard about you and what happened the other week and I'm glad that you got everything straightened out. Go take a look in the dressing room for your stuff – if it's even still there. I've got your pay here in the drawer. Murphy was gonna pocket it in another day or so. He's still some pissed over the blood and all."

Mischka asked Taela to stay there for a minute while she got her things, and for the next few minutes, Taela spoke to the DJ just to pass the time.

"I wasn't here that night," he said, "but I heard about it all. A bit of a shame that the assholes had the place filled that night. From what I heard, it was pretty good to watch you guys dance, even though they tell me that you didn't know what was going on. I'd have loved to have seen that.

I know that you're a Morgarod or close to it, but you're lovely all the same and your looks set you apart in a dive like this. I think that if this were a better place for it, you could do well dancing here. They'd come from all over to see you dance – especially with Mischka. I'm gonna miss seeing her dance too, but this place is about the best joint here – and it's still a shithole."

"Aw, that's sweet, Thomas," Mischka said as she walked over with her things. Thomas unlocked the drawer and pulled out the card which would allow him to transfer her pay from the bar's bank to her account in hers. "It's the truth, Misch," he smiled, "I'm just a guy like any other under the skin, but I've never been the kind to hoot and holler out shit talk at a dancer.

I've always loved it when you'd dance, either alone or with another girl. I know you're really not like that, but the way that you put so much into it, " he smiled, "honey, there are dancers on this rock who can only dream about dancing the way that you do – and there are lesbians on this rock who come in here to dream about you doing that for them. I think I must have been asked at least three times each by them all when you were coming back, every one who knew that you danced here."

------------------------------------

As they walked out of the bar on their way back to the bathhouse, Taela rolled her eyes, "I can't believe the way that I let you talk me into dancing with you like that again."

Mischka chuckled, "And now you're going to tell me that you feel embarrassed over it, huh? You ought to be feeling a little proud of yourself, Taela.

Think about it. That guy DJs for more than one club. He sees naked women dance in front of him every single night, all kinds, all colors, all species – and he begged us to dance for him, just for him, me and you.

He's complained to me before that most of the time, he's fighting to keep his eyes open from working so many jobs to come up with the money to send his little girl for an education when she gets old enough so that she doesn't end up having to stay here and can make her own life for herself. I know him. He has naked women around him all day long and twice as many all night too. He says that after a while, it's a little like watching cattle.

Morgarod dancers are rare hereabouts, though he's seen the odd one come through here on the circuit.

But he asked for you and me, just one time, for old time's sake. And don't worry about him using a cam. He didn't. He's built his livelihood on being trustworthy to tons of dancers.

I got my pay and now we're going to have that bath, Taela.

Go on and tell me that you hated every minute of it. You didn't even blink when I took off my clothes. Yours were off even faster after that."

Taela began to laugh then, shaking her head a little in wonder at the two of them, "I loved it, Mischka. I really love dancing like that with you. I can't help it. I didn't even mind your fake kisses very much, either."

Mischka looked over, "They were mostly for show, but they weren't all fake, Taela. There wasn't anything really in the ones I planted on you but my being thankful for the way that you've helped me and my absolute joy over having a friend like you. I'm always feeling happy these days, and it's a huge change from being afraid and paranoid all of the time."

The attendant looked surprised to see them back as Mischka paid for a long bath in the large tub with the bubble bath that they took eleven minutes to decide on by smell.

Seven minutes later, they were lying in a mountain of fragrant foam with almost hot water buoying up their breasts, sipping something cool.

"What are they like?" Mishka asked after a few minutes.

"Who?" Taela asked in return.

"Your men," Mischka smiled, "Who else? What are they like in bed?"

Taela thought about it for a moment and then she said, "They are often almost completely unlike each other. Shorty is sometimes a little shy for some reason. But he's, ... well, he's a lot of things. When it's slow with him, it's so nice. He's not large, but it feels so good with him inside me. I just want to hold him there and wish for it to go on and on.

He can get excited sometimes too, and then, ... I don't think anyone can fuck faster than Shorty can when he's feeling it. I just hang on then and try not to rip the sheets to shreds because it feels so wild and good.

The really wonderful thing about him is how you can make love to him. It's a little like being a girl and having a girl to make love to – but he isn't one. Once he trusts you, he lets you do anything to him and I really like that a lot."

She held up her hand, "I have wide fingers. With a little lubrication, I can fuck him very gently and he's so happy then. He's not ashamed and he knows that I mean it. He hangs on to me any way that he can and I just take him along for as long as I want to and his kisses to me are so gentle and nice before I finish him in any of a couple of ways.

Ryan is a human and he fucks like one, I guess. I am always so taken with him. I love to look at him then if I can. He's always gentle – unless I don't want that, and he's unbelievably strong.

Sometimes, I lie down and he takes me, so I wrap my legs around him and then ... "

She smiled, "It's hard to explain. He rises up on his knees with me hanging on to him with my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck and he just fucks me until I can't hang on anymore. It always amazes me how he can do that – lift me up right off the bed as though I weigh nothing then.

He has this way about him, too. Sometimes I want it very slow from him, but deep and strong. He knows just when I want that, though I never tell him that I do. He just knows it somehow. My favorite way then is on my back so that I can look at him and hold him to me. When it's like that between us, he can make me so happy that I just start to cry very slowly and softly. I can't help it.

There's no other thought possible for me then and it's that I'm his – and I want to be his. There are so many differences between us, and yet at those times, we are not very different at all. He's larger than Shorty and he spreads me wide open when we fuck like that, and still I want more of him. He gives to me like that. We've done it for so long like that and then at the end, when I tremble in his grasp over the way that he holds me so carefully, and I begin to sob from the longest and sweetest finish, I sometimes find that he came before me and said nothing and gave no sign.

For all I know, he didn't even notice it in himself, though he says that he does.

He does that all for me, Mischka. The whole thing, for me, because he knows that I love it that way with him.

I tried to explain it to my mother once and she told me that she'd never had a man like that for her.

As far as using his mouth on me, he's very good, but Shorty is even better, because Shorty can make his tongue tremble. I like that a lot, but I have to be careful when I let him do that, because after that, I can't feel much of anything for a while there."

She looked over at Mischka. "Is that what you wanted to know?"

Her friend laughed a little as she nodded, "Yes. I think you're so lucky to have them to love you. If we weren't in this bath, I'd probably have been fooling with myself as you said it, it sounded so good. And then it would have gotten stupid, wouldn't it? With me asking you to back up or elaborate on some point or other until I squeaked from holding back when I finally came and then feeling like a bloody idiot.

But I have another question, though I think that I can guess the answer. When we were in the shower and you were pulling me to stand with you, I felt something against my leg for a minute. Then you moved and it was gone.

When we were dancing and I got down to fake the other part, I almost fell over. I finally got to see what that was, ...

But, ... um, ... what was that?"

Taela shrugged a little in embarrassment, "My hair down there. It's the same as what's on my head, thicker than most people's hair and it moves by itself, that's all."

TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,936 Followers