Chameleon in Chrome Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Daniella's second breast ran dry, Carla thanked her with very soft kisses and began to move down. She stopped as they heard loud suckling and, looking around for a moment, they turned and smiled at each other.

"I do not think that Ricki will get very much like that. Maria can't possibly give her enough," Carla said.

Danilla nodded and watched as Carla slid lower and said, "Come, let's go there. "You can lean against the wall."

Daniella leaned back and looked down; watching as Carla licked and sucked, nuzzling often as she pressed her face against Daniella's lower lips. Daniella reached for the horns and closed her eyes now and then, but she always tried to open them, liking to watch and see Carla's face move whenever she twitched her hips.

The wave, when it came was a bit slow and the orgasm was a long one. Not as strong as she's have wanted in a good fucking, but it felt very satisfying because of their game.

They moved to the floor and began after a time to lick each other and when Carla came, Daniella pressed her head gently into her loins, listening to the soft and muted cries.

"Shh my daughter," she said quietly as she caressed that blonde head again, "This is between us alone. "No one needs to know what a mother and her daughter do in the darkness. Only love me and I will love you."

When they'd stopped, Carla turned around and crawled back to lie with Daniella and they traded kisses for a time until Daniella pushed Carla onto her back. It took a little to get things to line up and then Daniella began, holding Carla tightly as she rubbed herself against the Carla's small and very pretty slit. They found it very satisfying after getting past the difference in their sizes. Before long, Carla grew a little frustrated and changed her legs to match Daniella's so that she could move her hips and let her legs move outward while at the same time lifting her legs to hold them as far back as she could.

It was a fine way to finish for both of them. The game had to be done rather carefully the first time, since they didn't know each other well and didn't really know what to expect. With it settled and like this, there was no need for that anymore.

In the middle of it somewhere, Carla looked up into Daniella's eyes and fell in a way. Daniella knew it as soon as it happened and allowed her own feelings to come forth. They ran through a few good orgasms each and stopped to look at each other for a time as they caught their breath.

"Thank you," Carla puffed as she crawled on top; "I didn't expect what we did to happen. It felt so good to me and I can say that I drew some real comfort from you in it. That's never happened to me before. " She kissed Daniella for a while and put her head down on Daniella's breastbone.

"I did as well," Daniella smiled up, "It was a bit naughty and sweet."

"Have you played this game before, with Maria or anyone?" Carla asked.

Daniella shook her head, "No. And it was only partly as a game to me. I enjoyed you and what we did. It felt so nice to me to be able to mother you for a little while. You looked and sounded to me to need it and once I knew that, the rest was easy for me. I only had to think like a mother for most of it and after it was so easy to give in to my want to fuck with you after we gave each other comfort."

Carla lifted her head and looked at Daniella, who nodded, "I got a lot of comfort from it. It's probably not the same, since I'm a lot too old for this really, but I did feel like my mother -- you in this case -- really loved me.

"You weren't afraid of your child and you gave me what I seemed to want without knowing what it was."

She looked troubled then, "Does this mean that we have to stop? I -- what I mean is ... We can do that again, can't we? I never knew it could be like that. I always thought that sex was just ... well, sex."

Daniella reached lower and began to caress Carla's breast, "And what is it now?"

Carla sighed, loving what her breast was feeling, "Now? I think it might become something that I'd love to share with you -- that is ... if ... "

Daniella exhaled, "I might die before you squeeze out what you want to say.

"I think that we've found something between us. I might not want to do it like that every day, but I did like it very much and it felt even better to me once I understood that you needed it.

"Look, you both come from the same shitty life that I've lived with Maria. It's not a stretch at all for me to think about which one leads most of the time between you and Ric.

"So who do you think might lead between Maria and I?"

"Don't even think about any other answer, Carla," Marie called over from where she lay with Ric.

Carla laughed, "I was TRYING in my own way to see whether Daniella wanted to lead us in anything. I'm pretty sure that we all know and accept that we're family somehow. Now we just need to figure out the roles. If Daniella tried to tell me that I should lead, I would have told her she was nuts.

"You guys are a couple of years older. You're mothers. Ric and I haven't had anybody trying really hard to kill us for years. Christ in Heaven, you two are like commandos! Killing the idiots with a rifle? With a bow? Shit, you guys are hard core and we know why."

"We were always hounded and we never really got the chance to do anything but run, most of the time," Maria said. "The assholes where we were had automatic weapons. They were winning too. We'd probably both be dead along with our kids if D'Jymm hadn't come."

"Well we got plenty of time to get good with what we can do," Carla said, "but there's more to leading that just that and we're talking about just between us. We think you've got something going with D'Jymm and we get that we probably should try too, but this is about this weird family of ours.

"Daniella should lead."

With no dissenting voices, Carla relaxed onto Daniella again. "I don't think that we settled the thing about our mother--daughter game," she said.

Daniella shrugged, "We all like men -- or so that's what we tell ourselves. Let's just overlook what we're all doing here for the moment. Maria and I have gotten with D'Jymm and for now we feel stable. You guys coming in need to work it out with him too. I'm assuming that Lucas isn't a player in all of this."

Carla shook her head, "He's not. He lost his wife and somewhere along the line he found us and it gave him a real sense of purpose, he said. We love him dearly and we owe him, but that's about it."

She looked up at Daniella who smirked and groaned. "Fine then. Come up here and we can talk face to face. My tits don't have ears."

She stared a little as Carla crawled up on her as a human girl.

"What?" Carla asked, "There's rules to this now? I want to lie on you right now and look down into your beautiful face while I hump you slowly. I'm assuming that it's ok. I can't really do it well on top if I'm the satyr you like so much, sorry."

Daniella reached up and lifted her head to kiss Carla, "It's ok, now that I understand. So ..."

"So," Carla began, "I found out today that I can easily forget my worthless real mother and substitute you in her place. The nice thing is that we can live out a couple of really nice, yet dirty fantasies with each other. You get to fuck your sweet little girl and I get to fuck my sexy mother. I can't wait to try it with you in a really dark place."

Daniella thought about it for a second, "You mean like we'd do that because we wanted each other so much for the sex and the love, but we knew that what we'd be doing is bad?"

Carla nodded and Daniella laughed a little, "Maria and I have been doing that since we were ... well, we probably shouldn't have been doing it back then, but ..."

Maria called out then, "Hey! I know exactly when we started Daniella. I'm younger than you by two weeks and a day. We did it the first time on my eighteenth birthday, remember now? We argued and fought over it for two damn years, but you always said we had to wait. Don't think I'll ever forget."

"All RIGHT!" Daniella snarled, "It wasn't easy for me either, ok?"

She sighed, "Maria and I have been in love with each other since we were little kids -- I mean not like we are now. We just knew that we loved each other a long time before anything physical came into it."

D'Ymm had just come back to the flight deck after walking to "the nursery" as Maria and Daniella called the cabin that the little ones shared. They were tired out completely, neither one able to hold their heads up for longer than a moment before beginning to fall asleep again. He put them in the small bed together and covered them with a blanket. After no more than the sleepiest nod from Steffi, the little ones slept.

On the flight deck, Lucas was just leaving for his own cabin and he wished D'Jymm a good night and left.

D'Ymm checked the ship's status and then noticed some motion in the showers near the cargo hold. He leaned in and watched for a moment before turning away to begin to walk there.

---------------------

"Ok," Daniella said, "we can do this. I'd just rather not hear about anybody hunting us while we're playing it. We can pretend and fuck each other all we want. I'll be your mother and I hope it's ok if I try to give you what you should have gotten from your real mother, little lessons that you're worth a lot to me and not to take shit from anybody.

"We can do whatever we think gets us feeling more love for and from each other within the context of the game, since the idea is a little dirty play together and making each other feel good. We both need to remember that the game has no basis in our reality.

"I mean, I'm pretty sure that we'll be in some kind of love together, but it can't overshadow Maria's place in my heart because I won't let it under any circumstances.

"You good with that, Carla?"

"Almost," the satyress smiled as she began to hump Daniella a little slowly. "At some point, I'll want you to play a little with Ric too. I have self-confidence. He needs you to give him some. Doesn't need to be a lot, just someplace where he can start to grow his better. Deal?"

Daniella was about to agree until they heard Maria's cries and looked.

Ric was still the female beast and now he had Maria down on her back. Ric was sitting a little above Maria's thigh and he was holding one of her legs tightly while she rubbed his mound against Maria's.

Her cousin looked like a rag doll in this as she was moved around violently, crying out.

"Ah ... " Daniella began uncertainly.

Maria shrieked suddenly. It was followed by a long wailing scream. Daniella winced and wondered how to get clear of this agreement without causing any ill will.

Ric moved back on his knees and stood up. Maria's chest was heaving, but she suddenly got up and came stomping over to him.

"What the fuck was that?" she demanded, "Did I say that you could throw me around and hump the crap outta me the way that you did? You scared the hell out of me!"

"And what the fuck were you trying to do to me? Smear me across the floor?

She bent down and tried to look at herself, "You better not have left me with bald spots on my ass or anything from dragging me around like a chew toy -- and you didn't really chew me like I ASKED you to nicely, either."

Ric looked down, "I'm really sorry, Maria. That was the first time that I ever got to do anything like that. I didn't really know what I was doing. Did I hurt you much?"

Maria snorted, "Well no, not more than I could handle, I guess -- since I'm still breathing a little."

She held up her hand and began counting off fingers, "You mashed me up against your monster tits there and let me tell you, those things are ...

"Well," she said, "they just are, that's what -- when they're not in my face and amazing me."

"Then you kissed me and got carried away, licking my face so I almost drowned in your spit."

She looked away and said quietly, "Which nobody's ever done to me, as much as I've asked for it, I gotta admit."

She spun on him then, "But you threw me around and it scared me so much that when you licked me with that freaking great TONGUE of yours, slipping it between my cheeks and all like that, I came so hard I forgot where the fuck I was -- no, for a second there, I forgot WHO I was and all that was BEFORE you stuck it in my pussy.

"Oh yeah, THAT'S when the real ride started. You shoved that big thing in and out of me so fast; I thought I knew how a tobacco pipe feels when it sees the bag of pipe cleaners coming.

"Though it did feel pretty ok when you hugged me afterward, I must say."

Ric looked really sad, "I'm sorry."

She shook her head, "I accept your apology. I just don't really want to hear that you're sorry. I just need you to keep your backbone in place while I throw my drama for a minute."

She ran and leapt at Ric, plastering herself against the large feline. "I'm not really mad anymore. I actually kind of love you, you big, beautiful, litter scraper."

She began to climb her way up until she hung from Ric's thick neck. "You can fuck me like that any time that you want, ok?"

Ric nodded and she kissed him for all that she was worth. "Can we do that again?"

Carla turned back to look at Daniella, who grinned and she said, "Sure, we've got a deal."

The door slid open and they watched as D'Jymm walked in, his expression unreadable for the moment.

*****