Chameleon in Chrome Ch. 11

Story Info
The efficient though sometimes difficult art of Laying Waste.
24.4k words
4.43
4.8k
5
3

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/06/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,931 Followers

*****

Our adventurers are still traveling, heading for the rim of our solar system. Their mode of propulsion this trip isn't like the way that D'Jymm chose on his way back alone. Back then, he was boosting to a good cruise velocity and then throttling back to idle to hide the heat blooms of active engines. His engines were at idle most of the way in.

This time, he's still trying to keep his heat blooms down until they get to the outskirts. They're accelerating slowly under low but constant thrust. With no drag in space, they've left Earth at escape velocity and will keep accelerating until they reach an equilibrium velocity. It's a bit of a nail-biting way to go, hoping not to be discovered, so they're avoiding the shipping lanes for now.

Somewhere beyond our system, out ahead, there is a world far less sophisticated than anything that they're used to. It's got its own troubles and it also plays a part in their story.

The change of scene happens a little way into this chapter.

0_o

*****

D'Jymm stood looking around and his gaze swept over the four Nahuals once a little slowly. They all stood as humans, naked and coated with tiny water droplets.

The conversation stopped as they all looked at him. He then looked beyond them, seeing the steam and the spraying nozzles behind them all.

"I have wanted to get clean all day," he said quietly just loud enough to be heard by them all, "but Lucas kept talking. Where I come from, it is considered a sign of good breeding if one listens attentively."

He sighed, "Surely there is a limit to even this. I now believe that I have heard almost the complete anecdotal telling of one Earth male's life - the first two thirds of it at the least."

Shaking his head, he said, "There was not very much of use to me or us as I listened. If it begins once again when he awakens, I will instruct him to remain in his cabin - and failing that or if he cannot comply, I will put him in the small brig on this vessel for his own safety. I do not wish to harm him, but he distracts me from what I try to do, to get us out of this system without being detected.

"If I miss or overlook even a small detail, we all face disaster, yet though I ask him to be still, he falls silent for at most a few moments and begins as soon as the next thought comes to him. It is very frustrating.

He noticed that they stood before him in a rough row and he smiled as he looked at Daniella.

"What is this that I am looking at now? Are you about to tell me that you have brought me the rest of all the ones who care very much about me?"

Daniella nodded, smiling coyly as she nudged Carla gently from behind. Seeing it, Maria looked at Ric and motioned him forward with her chin.

"We would like to come with you," Carla said.

D'Jymm shrugged, "I believe that it is self-evident that you are coming with me, is it not?"

Shaking her head, Carla tried to clarify. "We mean when we arrive at where you are going. We don't know anything about any other place but the one that we just left. That thought is one of the reasons that we suggested cleaning up the mess in here. We wish to be useful to you."

"You earned your passage - if that is what you mean - when you, Ric, and Lucas resolved my problems with the cabling on the engines," D'Jymm said, "If you mean what will happen upon our arrival, I cannot say as yet."

"There is a ... vault here, a ... safe," Carla said, "We found it while looking for cleaning supplies. The maintenance stores on this thing are as big a mess as this area was - though without the gritty, slimy tiling."

D'Jymm nodded, "I have seen it. The door looked damaged to me. I have no idea what it might contain and that worries me slightly. I will need to change the registration of this vessel sooner or later. If the crew was known to any enforcement agency and a search is made, I do not wish to be holding anything more criminal that I am aware of now. I would imagine that the registration also holds whatever key - real or numerical - is required for the authorities to gain entrance to the vault."

Carla said, "We don't know what is illegal in there because we don't know about how things are off of Earth, but there are a lot of documents."

D'Jymm tilted his head, "How do you know this?"

Carla shrugged, "We saw it."

"How?" Daniella asked.

"Ric opened it," Carla smiled.

As they looked toward him, Ric forced himself past his shyness and said, "It's a little old-fashioned, but from what Lucas told me, this was the bare bones civilian version of this type when it was built. All that got the buyer, whoever it was when they took delivery, was a basic ship's vault, the walk-in kind and the door has a big handle to pull it open and a big knob to enter the combination.

"It's an eight number combination left, right, left and so on and each number in the sequence is from zero to fifty-nine. The first four get you a second set of four numbers. There's an indicator - a tiny window that goes from red to yellow once you dial the first four numbers correctly.

"The last four are the hard ones because you only get two tries. If you get it wrong, the tumblers all re-spin and you're back at the beginning. Get it wrong in any way again - either set of numbers, and it detonates the small charge built into the door. It's made to kill a thief who tries to hear the tumblers drop when you guess your way along."

D'Jymm stared at them, "You were able to ... what is the term on Earth ...?"

"Crack the combination?" Carla suggested and he nodded.

"Oh yeah," she smiled, "Ric can get through most security devices with a little time. This one is so old school that it was a little special. Ric had never seen one like it, He'd only read of them in old books."

"But," D'Jymm stared a little, "What of the charge that you said was built into it?"

Ric shrugged very slightly, "It was blown a long time ago and never replaced, I guess. That's why the door looks burned. Probably killed the one trying to crack it.

"I didn't have that hard a time," he said, "I didn't need to work that hard at feeling and listening."

"The first five numbers are written on the wall not far from the light switch," Ric said with a little smile, "They're written upside-down and in reverse order. I only had to get the last three. I'd say that it took me less than a minute and I was a little lucky. It might have taken me more than half an hour otherwise. I got past the seventh and went to see you."

He stepped forward and looked up, "I wanted to tell you, but every time that I came to see you, Lucas was there so I left before he saw me. Like I said, I already had the first seven numbers dialed in. Things like that - secret things - are something that Lucas can't leave alone. If I'd said anything to you, he would have gone to the safe right away and tried.

"By good luck, I'd already been handed the first five numbers because somebody was lazy. I got as far as the seventh one but one touch of the knob in the wrong direction and I have had to start again."

Carla said, "We found documents in there and also a lot of money - at least, we think that it's money - like this."

She held out her hand and they stared at a slip of plastic which seemed to pop into view between her thumb and fingers.

D'Jymm nodded, "That is a large denomination bank note."

"My sister can call things to her if they're not many or too heavy or too far away," Ric said.

D'Jymm bowed his head slightly and smiled at them as he looked up, "You are already useful to me. Thank you."

"Now that we've eased your mind a little bit," Carla smiled, "please step into the showers and we'll all try to help you relax."

------

D'Jymm stood under the nozzle with the hot water pounding down onto his shoulders. It felt so good to him that he didn't want to move for a little while. The four of them washed his body but after a time, Ric stepped away to stand under the next shower nozzle as he changed to the large female cat-beast.

"Help me a little," Daniella said to Carla as she held D'Jymm's sheath and began to stroke a little.

When he opened his eyes, D'Jymm was looking at a very proud-looking female who wasn't that far from his height when she was standing. Carla and Daniella were petting his scrotum while taking turns at fellating him while Maria waited for Ric to go to all-fours. When it happened, she stood behind Ric, running her palm over the thick lips between the beast's legs.

When it started, Maria, Carla and Daniella stood together watching as D'Jymm mounted Ric, who looked back and snarled, but raised her hips more to give him better access.

For a long time afterwards, they heard the constant backdrop of the showers hissing along with the hard and wet slapping of the pair who was copulating wildly. Those sounds were punctuated now and then by the growls, heavy shrieks and screams which rang through the hold.

"Man, listen to that," Maria grinned, "Are we sure that he's in the right hole? Can anybody see?"

"He's in the right hole," Carla nodded, smiling as she stood between Daniella and Maria with her arms around their shoulders, "This is Ric the girl being very appreciative."

They both noticed it as Carla changed without even looking at her. They kept watching D'Jymm pounding Ric, but they felt the change in Carla's touch.

When they looked, Carla had changed and was sitting down as a large, winged, cheetah-shaped cat who wore a mostly human face while looking from one mound to the other.

"Who wants me first?" she asked softly.

The wings faded from view as Maria gently pushed Carla back down where she sat on her haunch and began to kiss Carla.

Daniella knelt and admired the sphinx' mound for a moment before stretching herself out and taking Carla's haunches into her hands. She looked up along Carla's body, watching for a minute as Maria held her, trading soft kisses as they caressed each other's breasts.

Daniella looked at the pretty mound before her and leaned in, kissing and nuzzling.

She found Carla's orgasms a little hard to ride through when she was like this. Everything would be fine until Carla was past a certain point and then she'd clamp her hand over the back of Daniella's head to press while her hips twitched and bucked against Daniella's face.

She liked it overall, but the short fur there made her face feel as though it was being polished.

She backed away and watched as Maria's hand immediately took over, sliding two crossed fingers in so that she could begin twisting them in and out. Carla reacted instantly and hung onto Maria tightly, moaning her appreciation loudly.

Ric was panting, held in D'Jymm's tight embrace. She opened her eyes and smiled a little wearily to Daniella. "He's coming in me now."

Daniella nodded and she stepped in front of Ric, reaching for one of the large nipples while stretching up to kiss those beautiful lips for a moment.

"He's got a few loads to give each time," Daniella sighed, "It's already running out of you a little. I don't know what it says about me, but it's always a thrill to me when I feel that."

D'Jymm eased backward and pulled out as Ric rolled onto his side. Daniella began at once to lick and suck at the cat-beast's large clitoris. Given that her field of view was very restricted like this, Daniella didn't see it as Rich changed and became the fur covered girl with a penis.

She stopped and looked up, "Please stop there Ric."

She got to her knees and looked at D'Jymm, "I want you both now."

D'Jymm looked intrigued, but he nodded and listened to what Daniella requested. In a moment, he was on his back while Daniella climbed on and slid down onto his slick hardness. She squeezed it from inside of herself and she felt it respond, fattening once again so that she groaned.

She began to ride him very slowly, looking down into his eyes with a soft smile. After a minute, she looked at Ric, who now sat leaning back a bit with his legs apart and his hand grasping his hardening shaft. It was a bit of a thrill to her to watch as he masturbated, trying to grow hard for her. He got up just after that and she felt him again in seconds as he asked her to lean forward over D'Jymm.

Almost as soon as she did, she felt Ric get behind her and then she sighed as he began to push into her anus. He was slow about it, but she was still a little surprised.

"I covered my fingers with his come," Ric said in her ear, "I'm not as big as he is, but I didn't want to hurt you."

With them both in deep, Daniella rested for a moment and then she asked Ric to begin.

Daniella couldn't believe the way that it felt and she moaned out her pleasure at feeling him rubbing against D'Jymm's hard prick there inside her.

It took a while as they were gentle with her, but after a time, the two males in it went faster. Daniella wasn't sure which way to go and so she held herself still and let them have their way. She came several times, but the mechanics of the thing were beyond her control and she just hung on, loving what they did for her.

She noticed a motion and looked over to see Maria and Carla standing together, one arm around the other one, facing a little toward each other, with one hand pushed between each other's thighs.

In terms of the timing of it, they decided later on that it had been wonderful but that perhaps a little practice was required to make the ending more ... concurrent. As it happened, D'Jymm came first and Ric pulled out shortly afterward to sit for a moment.

But the moment did not last long for any of them.

Daniella got off D'Jymm and walked over to seize Ric's hand and dragged him, the two of them disappearing into the steam of one shower together.

Carla immediately knelt over D'Jymm and eased herself quickly onto his spike, where she did her best to work him so that she could get his next ejaculation. Maria wasn't as sophisticated about it.

She just knelt over his face and ran her hands over Carla's hard little tits as they bounced before her. D'Jymm's tongue slid deeply into and out of her. Things stopped instantly some time later when D'Jymm came and Carla groaned and milked him with her muscles.

When it was past, she jumped off and the females switched places.

In the blasting shower, Daniella moaned and sighed, looking up as she rocked Ric, cooing to him, telling him how good he felt after washing him so that she could have him this way now.

---

D'Jymm awoke hours later to a gentle alarm which rang throughout the vessel. He made his way to the flight deck and found Lucas already there.

"It's not something related to safety or even normal operation," he said, running his fingers through his silver hair for a moment. He looked at several of the displays, seeking an indicator. "Big failures get you big alarms on these things."

He pointed to the speakers in the ceiling, "This is just there, that's all. It's a low-level thing that you can just shut off it you want."

He looked down at the comms display for a moment, "Here it is," he said. "It's ... hey, it's on an Anubian alert frequency."

D'Jymm nodded, "I set a continual scan on this group of frequencies. You are correct, they are designated for exclusive Shm'Sha use. I wished to monitor for any beacons from others of my kind. I wish to know that beacon's location and exact orbital velocity relative to ours so that I can calculate an approach."

Lucas considered for a moment, "It's either very far away or it's very old in terms of the signal strength, possibly being powered by a weakening power source."

He configured a search scan and pointed at a mapping display, "It's out that way, pretty much right on the odd little route that we've planned." He scrolled through , moving one map after another until at last, he stopped and pointed again.

"There, on that world, whatever it is."

D'Jymm looked up the identifier, "Approximately 0.8 the size of Earth," he said, staring a little, "Roughly similar atmosphere, 0.96 the gravity. What I show here is late Iron Age, just discovering steel-making and it is inhabited by ... humanoids."

He looked at some initial raw ore assay plots overlaid onto a wire model of the planet. "It looks to me that there was never much of an attempt made to make contact by anyone - which explains the low state of advancement. Mineral deposits are not large, and very scattered."

He turned to look at Lucas who stood grinning. "Going for a look won't take us far from our plot in that area. At our current velocity, we could be standing there in ... 2 weeks and a bit."

D'Jymm noticed that Lucas' eyebrows had risen, as though he was expecting to hear D'Jymm say some thing.

"Yes," he smiled at Lucas, "after the nearest navigational waypoint before that world, aim us there."

-------

On a somewhat rustic, less-spoiled world, in comparison to what our travelers might be accustomed to.

Near the center of a huge expanse of ancient forest, there is a small stream. It flows as it always has, never rising much in it's level and never drying up. For most of it's long length, this particular stream is the babbling kind, skipping over stones and rocks to gurgle and splash as it wends it's way through the forest. At times, it seems to fall still as it widens to become a pool for a short distance. When that happens, the forest creatures seem to know that they are being given a place to bathe and not only drink.

True deep forest birds come to places such as this and often and if there is no threat, they sing and sit at the edge to splash as they bathe to do what they can to rid themselves of the tiny mites and ticks which all birds seem to accumulate now and then. A good bath helps a great deal, they find.

But the stream itself never seems to notice events like this very much for most streams are busy things, always in some sort of hurry to get somewhere.

However for this particular stream there is one place - one location - where it does not hurry at all.

It never has really, not there. In that one place where the stream widens to become a pool just as it does in other places, it falls almost, but not quite still as it flows past for the water there is very deep.

If one were to stand near to the little shoreline - and if one had the ability to remain completely still, having most of all the patience to do it for the many minutes that it would require, one just might be given the slimmest chance to see what is sometimes really there.

The forest canopy stretches over the place so that looked at from above; there is nothing remarkable to be seen. But it does thin out a little to let more light pass through. That light does not reach all the way to the floor of the woods or the surface of the water unchanged. As it comes down, it is filtered and toned and takes on the slightly greenish hue which permeates this place.

As almost anywhere else on this busy world, dust motes can be seen drifting and floating through the air, lit from above. However, it can sometimes seem that they are not really such, and might instead be pixies winging about in their way, though here, they do not hurry at all and drift lazily.

The trees here are very old - the oldest standing wood in the whole region, the trunks and lower boughs and branches - even some leaves - being laden with the moss which chooses to flourish seemingly everywhere here. In this place, the grass yields in it's ceaseless struggle to cover the world wherever it can find the light and nutrients for itself and the ground cover is a true mixture of grass and the ever-present moss something like a random quilt spread out in the woods. Mushrooms grow here, many of the sorts which love the deep forests. Where the moss does not grow on the lower wood and the few rocks, lichen does.

So if one had the patience and the eyes to see these things as they stood stock still for many minutes, other things might come to those eyes of theirs.

TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,931 Followers