Champion of the Goddess Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kept it steady, slow, and shallow as Blossom worked through the four cunts. As the last one clears her face He looked over, "Beg me to make you cum and get you pregnant again."

She looked at Raven, "Please get me off and fill my womb!"

He smiled, "Close enough."

He leaned back and started on her G-spot and slowly rubbed her clit and she fought the release. He slid two fingers in her ass and she exploded all over him and the wall behind him a good 8 feet high. She keeps going wave after wave until he slammed forward.

He felt 18 ropes sling into her awaiting womb. He leaned over and kissed her. She just stared at him, "I don't know how but you have gotten even better."

Raven smiled, "Called practice. I have had a lot of children with a lot of women. Some only once. Several more than once. By the time this quest is done, you might have my children twice more.

I have not pulled out because I am doing you again." She looked up at him as he started stroking her cunt again, "One more time ladies. This time I want her working your asses."

He kept an even pace and slow again to the frustrating slow strokes and she worked those asses, fingered their cunts, and rubbing their clits to get them off.

After the last cleared, he looked at her, "Time to rock your world." He leaned back and nailed her G-spot hard and fast. He started slapping her clit. He sent one finger in her ass and sawed it rapidly and she exploded again hitting 9 feet up the wall. As he exploded into her. He backed out and looked at the ladies. "Bella you have a nice full cunt to clean out while I start on Jewels."

He stood and she looked nervous, "You do me and then I will do you. Take some of that fear away. I have a history with Blossom. I know what she likes."

She nodded and got on her knees and sucked like a pro.

He looked down at her, "You have done this before, a lot. Someone broke your heart."

She looked up, "How do you know?"

He smiled, "I know an experienced mouth and the only thing that I can think that would drive a woman with those skills into another woman's heart is if he hurt you badly somehow."

She nodded, "We had a child together. I died during a run to the first inn and he continued on and left me behind. That was weeks ago."

She went back to sucking his cock. He shot off nine ropes into her mouth and she deep throated his at the end to send it straight down. She backed off and cleaned him up. He grabbed her chin and kissed her softly. "I will get you pregnant. I will do everything I can to see you do not fall behind. You have to do your part though."

She nodded. He kissed her again and laid her back on the bed.

He ravaged her cunt and ass. After her ninth climax, he slid into her cunt slow and steady. He kissed her again, "Time for the ladies to ride your face."

She laughed as Mary got up on top. He started long and then went slow and deep. Mary was off in minutes and she looked at Raven, "Fuck she has a talented tongue."

He smiled, "I know."

Blossom got up next and she did not even last a minute from the assault.

He shook his head. Bella went up and she lasted about as long as Mary before she exploded. Rhonda took her turn and lasted a minute longer than any of the others. He leaned forward and kissed her. He kept it nice and slow and deep and he looked at her, "What do you want me to do?"

She looked at him and gritted her teeth, "I want you to make me cum like Blossom. If I get pregnant, great, I would be happy to carry your children."

He smiled, "Our children. You will be pregnant. No doubt."

He leaned back and hit her G-Spot like a Jackhammer. He slid a finger in her ass and rubbed her clit and she wailed like a banshee as she fired wave after wave of fluid at him and the wall. He slid forward and felt 20 go into her. She moaned with each one of them she whispered, "You cum a lot."

He smiled, "It was worse at one point. I came in and on a woman, over 250 ropes of cum in 6 ejaculations. It is capped out now at 20. Which is what you just got." She nodded, "I feel like I am leaking."

He smiled. "We have another to go. Blossom this cunt is yours." He looked at Mary, "I want to see a little halfling on halfling action. When you clean out Bella's cunt."

Mary smiled, "I can do that, will be a first for me."

He smiled, "I know." He started a fast and furious pace on Jewels' cunt.

She moaned out and he dropped too deep and slow. She got so fucking frustrated, "Asses ladies." He kept at that pace for another 30 minutes and she was through 3 of them.

She looked at him, "I need release."

He looked at her, "You have one ass to go. Make it quick. As soon as she is off your face, I will give you release. No games."

Mary was last and dropped her ass on the girl's face. She snaked a hand over shoved three fingers into her cunt and rubbed her clit like a madwoman until Mary squirted all over her chest. She picked Mary up and off of her.

He leaned back and nailed her G-spot with long slow strokes and she moaned loudly. He hammered into her as he shoved two fingers in her ass and rubbed her clit. He had a fucking volcano go off and he was hit with a torrent of fluid that went everywhere. He slowed down and slid forward. He came deep inside her again and she got another 20 ropes.

She started shaking after ten and climaxed once more before he finished. He kissed her softly. "That is what I call a fuck that ruins sex with another man with you. You will always be comparing them to this."

She looked at him, "You are a great fuck but are you that kind of lover?"

He smiled, "Ask Mary and Rhonda. I can be a slow and gentle lover. I prefer those to be more intimate. Usually one or two women. Sometimes three. It can make some women jealous so I am very careful about doing that. I do that a lot when I am taking a woman's virginity. I have taken a lot of them.

Mary nodded, "True statement. I was in that first group and he got me to level 15 after 84 failed attempts to get to level 5. I was the worst player in the group. I have not died with him by my side."

He slid out of her cunt and looked over, "Blossom one very full cunt for you. She bounded over and dove in to suck it out while he turned his attention to the halfling.

He took Bella's hand and had a seat. "You work on me and I will work on you until I climax."

She looked wide-eyed, "I am not used to doing oral on a man. In fact, I have never done oral on a man."

He smiled, "Mary, she can do me while I sit here. You whisper instructions to her and occasionally kiss and lick her neck."

Bella looked at him, "How did you know my neck was sensitive."

He smiled, "You are not my first halfling and they all seem to have all pleasure centers turned on. Some do not have as many on the breasts. But the neck, the sides, and the bottom of your feet. That is another matter."

She went to work following Mary's instruction. Ten minutes later he looked at her, "I am going to cum and you swallow as much as you can." She nodded. He blasted into her with 12 ropes and she handled 5 and Mary took it and swallowed a few and then gave it back to her. Bella looked at Raven, "That was a lot of cum."

He smiled, "I put out over 3 times that into your friend's cunt. I may end up doing the same with you. I am going to flip you over, put your hands on my thighs, and enjoy yourself. Mary, you have another ass to prepare, Blossoms." He shocked her with how easily He picked her up and rotated her around. He got one leg on each shoulder and went to town on cunt and ass.

She had a small landing strip of hair above her cunt which was trimmed really close. He started with the section dividing the ass and cunt trying to keep her guessing as to where he would go to. He sucked out her cunt and speared her ass lightly brushed her clit with his tongue. Like other halflings he had done, she was easy to get off. He could not track the number of climaxes she had.

He flipped her around and lowered her slowly onto his cock and she moaned all the way down. He looked at her, "Am I the first male to penetrate your cunt?"

She nodded. He kissed her softly and their more forcefully before going back to softly. "Thank you for the honor."

She wrapped her arms around his neck. He ran his hands up her sides and played with her breasts, lightly tweaking each nipple. Then a little harder just rubbing them with his thumbs.

She moaned once and sprayed into his lap. He kissed her neck from the base all the way up to behind her ear. He stood and carried her to the bed. He whispered to her, "I will show you the things the toy cannot do."

She hugged him tighter and whispered back, "You already have."

He ran his hands to her hips and she held onto him, "I want to hold you the whole way. He rolled onto his back with her and sat up. He looked her in the eyes, "With a halfling the only way I know to do what you want is to do it like this until I am ready to send you over the edge. When that comes, I will lay you back on my legs. Until then you can go slowly. I try and be as accommodating as I can to first-timers."

She hugged him and he lifted her up and down slowly on his cock.

Mary had finished with Blossoms' preparation. She came up and straddled his legs and pressed her tits into the back of Bella's back and ran her hands everywhere. He looked at Blossom, "Jewels, Rhonda, and you should play for a while. While I finish up this one's cunt."

Blossom smiled and nodded, "I remember."

They went slowly like that for almost an hour.

She went through several climaxes. Even Mary was glassy-eyed. He looked at her, "Mary, I need to lay her back." She nodded and helped him get her to lay back. He wrapped his hands onto her waist. He started thrusting into her cunt. She moaned and he laid back. He kept the pace up and then sped up the action on her G-spot. He started rubbing her clit with a thumb.

She clenched down on him. He grabbed both hips, sped up the assault and she groaned out and she sprayed everywhere and screamed out as he kept it going and then leaned over her. He came deep into her tight cunt and shot 19 into her.

She shook, climaxed again, and passed out on him. Mary came over and kissed Raven. She smiled, "That was beautiful my love."

She kissed him again. Then she kissed Bella awake while he alternately kissed both of their necks. Jewels looked over, "That was very gentle and tender. You are a great lover."

Bella looked up and into his eyes, "Alright, I am not as much of a lesbian as I thought I was."

He chuckled, "That means you are bi-sexual. You may prefer the ladies but the occasional male companion is a good change of pace."

She shook her head. "No, I could stay on your cock for days."

Mary laughed, "Does this mean you are wanting to change your mind about sharing our bed on a nightly basis?"

She shook her head, "There are so many of you."

He smiled, "The ladies enjoy each other's company as much as mine. The choice is an agreement between the ladies.

If it is something you want to do, then spend some quality time with both ladies. For now, I need to give the cunt of yours another load. Then I am taking your ass while Mary cleans out your cunt. She smiled and he pulled her back. He had her on top of him, "Make sure that ass is ready for me Mary. Let us see how she handles a double penetration."

Bella's eyes went wide, "You mean her hand again?"

He looked at her, "Again? You mean I missed the first time?"

He smiled at her and she looked at him, "Like you did not know."

He smiled, "If you're really good I will stick my hands into your cunt and your ass."

She looked shocked, "You can do that?"

He smiled, "I have before. I did another halfling last life. Her name was Trisa. Also, the Goddess which I did both at the same time. Blossom was there for that one. Mary was human last life and at the last inn, I did both on her the night before she delivered more of our children. She was extremely horny after watching me fuck every member of the bucket brigade at that inn, both shifts of them with her over 2 days' time."

Blossom raised her head, "That was a fantastic display of lust for her. She told us to tell everyone about our night together."

He looked at Rhonda, "Blossom and Jewels need your attention and you should check them for numbers."

Rhonda took her armor off again as she had snuck out, "We have three tubs coming in two hours."

Jewels grabbed their hands, "My room is next door, come on."

The three of them ran to the next room naked. He held onto Bella. Meanwhile, Mary worked her hand back into Bella's ass. She finally got it in. Bella moaned out. He started lifting her up and down on his cock. Faster and faster.

She locked down tight on his cock. He shot into her and she sprayed all over him.

Mary looked over, "She is crushing my hand."

He looked at her, "Straighten it and pull it out. She did so and slaps one of her ass cheeks and kissed the other. He looked up into Bella's eyes and she sighed, "I am so in love with you."

Mary laughed, "He has that effect on a lot of women."

He kissed her, "You are doing great lover."

He rolled her over and slid out and then into her ass slowly and she groans. He sat upon his knees and Mary went into a sixty-nine. "Two in the ass."

He slowly stroked her ass and sped things up until she clamped down on his cock 15 minutes later and she wailed and sprayed all over the two of them as he filled up her ass.

He waited until she was relaxed. He started again and Mary worked her hand into Bella's cunt. It was 10 minutes later and Mary had her hand inside. Mary also moaned out. He looked over and Bella has her hand in Mary's cunt. The two of them were fisting each other and he fucked Bella's ass faster now. They both screamed out.

Bella locked down on his cock and he buried it deeper into her pushing through the tightness and spreading her cheeks farther apart with his hands. He came again and again. Cum spraying from around his cock and Bella was out cold again. He looked at Mary and she was out cold. He kissed Mary awake, "Remove your hand and get the chamber pot and then wake her. You both went out on that one."

She smiled and looked down, "How much did you cum?"

He looked at her, "Did not count them but I came twice at the end. Once from the fuck and the second from her pressure and the flow of my cum coming back out made me cum again. She rushed and got the chamber pot. He lowered her onto it while Mary worked to wake her.

He pulled out and his cum shot out of her. She moans awake. She looked at Raven, "I have never felt so full in my life."

He smiled, "I think from now on we will do one at a time on your ass. If you decide to do this with us again."

Mary looked at him, "I want her!"

He laughed, "I know your fetish for halfling women. She has to choose it though."

Bella looked at Raven, "I would choose to."

He smiled. "Then you need to spend time with Rhonda and get her approval as well. Halfling women are great little climaxers. Elves are wailers and humans are screamers. Have I done a female half-elf before today?"

Mary looked at Raven, "Jewels was the first player half-elf."

She kissed Bella passionately. She backed away and he kissed her passionately and softly.

She wrapped her arms around him, "I better get Rhonda to agree. Any advice?"

He laughed, "Be yourself, enjoy your time with her. Tell her what Mary said to you. She will laugh and love you just as much."

She smiled, hugged him, and then kissed him with a wanting desire. She reached over and did the same with Mary. He stood and slid his cock into her mouth.

She sucked him clean even knowing where it had been. She kept going until he came in her mouth. She swallowed most of it. While the rest splashed across her face. Mary was all over it. Bella laughed. Mary kissed her and shared what she missed. He let the two of them make out as the other two came back in smiling.

Rhonda came back in behind them. Rhonda smiled, "You hit it big. Jewels is carrying two sets of twins, three boys, and one girl. Blossom is carrying quintuplets. All of them are boys. I like these two."

He smiled, "Mary WANTS this one. She wants to join us as well. I thought you should spend time with her. Halfling on halfling females is really intense and erotic. They both passed out at one point." The ladies laughed.

He waived Rhonda over. He kissed her passionately and softly. "I have done something with Mary and Trisna last life, but not you as you were not with us in that manner. I have never put both hands in you. Is that something you want to try?"

She smiled, "I am a bit scared of it but curious."

He smiled, "Get the lube and let me double fist my wife of this life."

She went to the other side of the bed and grabbed the lube.

He lubed up both hands. All the ladies watched. He worked both her entrances with his fingers and got her stretched out and he looked at her, "You want the cunt, ass, or both to go first. I have only done both at the same time to the Goddess and Mary."

She looked at him, "Both."

He nodded. He gave a few tentative thrusts. Slid them both in then went down on her clit.

He made the fists and rotated and she wailed out as she sprayed over him and up the wall. Any of the ladies behind them that watched got soaked. He did not stop until she did. She passed out on him. He withdrew his hands and got on top of her and kissed her awake. She looked into his eyes, "The goddess is pleased, I leaped at the chance. She spoke to me."

He smiled, "She speaks to me when I am awake. Like when I asked her if I should just kill the paladin now. She laughed and she knew I joking...mostly. I wanted a fighter and not a fool. I had thought to turn him into a Marshal style Paladin before he would not relent."

Blossom looked at him, "What is a Marshal style paladin?"

Raven smiled, "Last group leader I trained. Professed to be gay. Found out he was bisexual. Then he found out the only man he had sex with was his brother. He is trying a heterosexual life this life with 2 women. He was a charge in and kill it kind of paladin.

I had to remind him, there is his oath to destroy evil and his honor and oath to protect the party. There were occasions where we had to let a great evil pass because our party was not up to the task. He was one of the ones to get to level 15 with me. 3 of the original party besides myself. I got them from 1-15 without them dying. Most made it to level 10 when we divided in half.

Just because you see something that is dangerous does not mean you have to kill it. Sometimes it is a matter of finding an alternative. Like sacrificing a half dozen horses to 2 fire drakes. We were guarding a caravan and one of them killed all 6 horses with one fire breath. They ate and took meals to go."

Blossom looked at Raven, "Why 6 horses?"

He looked at her, "We had almost 50 horses from the assassins, bandits, and the baron's army squads we killed on that road. We could not sustain that number forever. I pulled the 6 in the worst shape and sent them down the road tied together. Tied together so they would not run into the woods and the fire drakes would have been forced to destroy a lot of woods trying to get to them."

She nodded, "Different strategy. That is for sure."

He smiled. "There are times where you must fight and times where fighting is the last resort. There is another solution. Possibly more than one. My character was part ranger on that one."

Blossom looked at Raven, "A ranger would do that?"

He smiled, "Yes. In the wild, the sick and injured of a herd are usually the ones killed by predators.

That and the young. I had to get rid of two predators to save the rest of the herd."

She nodded. "I get your logic, it just surprised me."

He smiled, "I have a lot more surprises for you. I am sure the Goddess has a lot more for us all. I need Jewels over here. I still have two asses to do. Mary, you want to take Bella and Rhonda back to the other room? I will finish up with these two. We have six and three tubs will be needed."